SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both clearly love and should be with Naruto,

Hinata expressed her feelings for Naruto and has always respected/been fond of him for his personality and strength in the toughest times.

Sakura asks like a bitch, but clearly has feelings for Naruto hidden beneath her layer of idiotic physical/mental abuse that she time after time happilly exacts upon him. Whether it is because she is scared to express herself to him, or just waiting for the Sasuke ordeal to pass, there is something there between the two.

Some information for NarutoWikia regarding their abilities.

HINATA
Byakugan
As a member of the Hyuga clan, Hinata possesses the Byakugan, which gives her a near 360? field of vision, albeit a blind spot around the back of her neck. She can focus her sight to drastically increase her range in one direction, far outstripping Neji's visual range while doing so. In Part II she is able to see a fire 10km a way, while Neji's known maximum is 800m. During the hunt for the Bikochu, she was able to effectively see every small insect in the area. Later during her fight against Guren in her crystal labyrinth, Hinata's Byakugan was used against her as their were many reflections, yet she was able to focus her Byakugan on her target, Guren, perfectly.

Gentle Fist Taijutsu

Hinata using Protective Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four PalmsShe also specializes in the Gentle Fist fighting style, which allows her to damage her opponents' chakra circulatory systems and inner organs directly with even a slight tap. Despite all these abilities, her father at least initially believed her to be too weak to lead the clan. After her fight with Neji, Hinata took her quest to get stronger to new levels. She used training that consisted of manipulating water to sprout in an orb around her. This training manifested itself during the Bikochu filler arc where she showed her self-made technique Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. With it Hinata emits streams of chakra from her palms to create extremely sharp blades, which she can use to hit any target in her field of vision. Due to the speed at which these blades move, the amount of control she has over them, her natural flexibility, and her ability to manipulate their size, Hinata can use this technique to attack and defend simultaneously.

During the Three-Tails arrival filler arc, Hinata faces Guren's clone. Hinata reveals her new technique after due to her training during the timeskip. This technique is the minor version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms called Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms. Hinata has also put her natural flexibility into a great performance. While battling Nurari, Hinata was capable of dodging almost all attacks, even if Nurari has a elastic body. She also demonstrates great accuracy with her attacks. When fighting Pain, she was able to force him back and was about to use a new attack, called the Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists, before being defeated.

SAKURA
At the start of the series, Sakura's only defining characteristic is her intelligence, largely due to her interest in memorizing things and the taking of quizzes while in the Academy. Because of this, Sakura has shown to have very keen talent for observation and analyzing. Through this, she can easily see through most deceptions and misdirections an opponent may use on her.

However, as she has focus so much on her book studies, it had greatly affected her physical performance. While in the academy, she excelled in basic practice of Ninjutsu and kunoichi training, her prowess on the actual field of combat was much weaker. Her stamina and fighting skills were below average. However, as the series continue Sakura?s abilities grows as she becomes the apprentice to Tsunade.

[edit] Chakra Control
Soon after the start of her first mission, however, Sakura discovers that she has an excellent control over her chakra, and as such she has an innate ability to use jutsu to their maximum efficiency without wasting any chakra. While this particular ability is never put to great use in Part I. In the fight against Ino during the Chunin preliminaries, she was able to create two clones, which confused Ino, send chakra to her feet for bursts of speed, and attack Ino at pin-point timing.

Her chakra control becomes a focal point of Sakura's fighting style in Part II, as it helps her control chakra to her fists to reduce things to rubble by a simple punch.

[edit] Substitution and Clone Timing
Sakura is a well-accomplished user of the substitution technique, and her timing for it is quite advanced. During the fight against the three Sound Genin during the Forest of Death arc, she managed to pull over two substitution techniques, and timily attacks Zaku with a kunai. Her substitution technique seems to be the only technique, along with the Clone Technique, she was able to perform during the whole Chunin Exam arc. In the Fight against Ino Sakura was able to create two clones to confuse Ino and attacking her at perfect timing. Later, in the fight against Kabuto, she uses a perfectly timed substitution technique to run at Kabuto with a bunch of kunai, which wasn't that effective.

[edit] Medical Techniques and Strategical Analysis
Sakura's natural control of her chakra has been taken to new heights over the time skip, an ability utilized to its fullest by the training she has done with Tsunade. With her excellent chakra control, Sakura has turned into an excellent combat Medical-nin, and has shown herself to be able to heal fatal injuries with relatively little effort even when more experienced medics would deem it a lost cause. She has also shown to be able to heal herself even though she was poisoned and bleeding. In her training to become a Medic-nin, Sakura has also acquired the ability to pick up on an enemy's movements in a short period of time as a good field medic needs to be able to survive a battle and avoid injury if he or she is to fulfill his or her purpose and heal other members of his or her team. This ability allows her to predict what attack an opponent will use seconds before an attack and then dodge it quickly and easily.

[edit] Taijutsu and Genjutsu
In close combat, Sakura's Taijutsu skills has gained tremendous growth thanks to Tsunade's constant battle drills to better protect herself should she find it impossible to avoid battle. To further aid her in that situation, she can rely on the super strength taught to her by Tsunade. By building up and releasing her chakra with precise timing, Sakura can easily decimate any obstacle and turn it to rubble. An opponent struck by her full strength can suffer from anything ranging from instant death, broken bones, ruptured organs, or any other wound associated with intense blunt force trauma, depending on how much chakra Sakura puts into the kick or punch. Over time and through repeated use, Sakura has become able to use this strength instinctively and does not need to put any effort into using it. She has also shown to become more agile which was shown when she had to fight Sasori with his 100 puppets along with Chiyo. This mixed with ability to learn enemies attack patterns make her hard to hit. Furthermore, her strength, coupled with her medical expertise, and the more beauty she gains over the time skip has caused many to see Sakura as another Tsunade (Jiraiya himself notes this while Naruto thinks that Sakura has gotten even more violent than before). Many believe that she will surpass Tsunade as a female ninja because she has all of the previously mentioned abilities and, unlike Tsunade, she is a natural Genjutsu user and has the potential to master many high level techniques. However she has yet to be seen employing Genjutsu. So far, all she has shown, is the ability to dispel high level Genjutsu.

[edit] Inner Sakura and Cha-Combo
Throughout the video games, "Inner Sakura" becomes a technique due to Sakura's lack of jutsu. Even in the anime, it shows Sakura gaining monstrous strength while her inner-self appears, exclaiming "Cha!" or "Hell Yeah!", which also creates the "Cha-Combo", which is a combo attack of Sakura attacking the enemy or enemies multiple times. Furthermore, Sakura is given combo attacks like "Fairy Tale Destruction" with Naruto, in which Naruto does something rude, and Sakura tries to punch him and misses, attacking the enemy instead. In most video games, Sakura is given techniques that are not shown in the anime or in the manga. Ino is the only other person who has encountered Inner Sakura due to her mind transfer jutsu. Ino was amazed and says that Sakura has two spirits. This may be taken literally or it may just be a multiple personality which enables Sakura to better resist mind transfer jutsu.

I personally like Hinata more and think she is the stronger of the two. She would win if they were to fight 1v1 due to her ability to close Sakuras chakra points and therefore decrease her punching power, which she is notorious for, and restrict her ability to heal/cast genjutsu. Hinata has shown more maturity and bravery than Sakura also, which is why I not only think she'd win, but I would also want her to beat the snot out of Sakura. She has all the intangibles in her favor imho.

Sakura is just so damn easy to hate :D She comes off as more defencsive than anything to me because of her medical training. Her genjutsu is untrained and most likely low level and she really has 1 easy to avoid threat in her punch.

Anyway what does everyone think? If it were a battle to the death over Naruto who do you see winning?

:hinata: or :sakura:???

gscabana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hinata, she has a ultimate defence as well as chakra pinpoint offence, she would cut off all of sakuras chakra b4 sakura would be able to touch her :p

go hinata!!!!!

pervysage101

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura: is going to whope :hinata: ass

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura::sakura: is going to whope :hinata: ass

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa
No explanation? She's always had someone to hold her hand and guide her through fights. If she was 1v1 it would be different!

Sakura has shown time and time again that her mind is weak, that she can easily be defeated emotionally. If Hinata were to use her knowledge of the Sakura-Naruto-Sasuke situation I bet she could cripple Sakura. And she wouldn't even have to lift a finger.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We haven't seen Sakura or Hinata in very many solo canon fights.. so it's too hard to tell. We don't know exactly how good Sakura's dodging capabilities are, and we don't really know how fast Hinata is.

That being said, Sakura's got my vote. Cause she's hot. and she's been trained my Tsunade

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We haven't seen Sakura or Hinata in very many solo canon fights.. so it's too hard to tell. We don't know exactly how good Sakura's dodging capabilities are, and we don't really know how fast Hinata is.

That being said, Sakura's got my vote. Cause she's hot. and she's been trained my Tsunade
True. I think a case can be made for both with regards to dodging.

Sakura showed in the Sasori fight that she had mastered dodging after Tsunade had stressed it to her in their training. I recall a point where there where thousands upon thousands of kunai or pins being shot all over and both she and Chiyo avoided them all. Sasori even showed surprise at their ability to dodge all the pins. How much of that was Sakura and how much was Chiyo using Sakura can be disputed.

Hinata probably trumps Sakura's ability to dodge simply because she has Byukugan. Whatever move she tried on Pain was pretty intense and pwerful looking, it looked like something that would catch Sakura completely by surprise and wtfpwn her into next month. Hinata just strikes me as the more resilient of the two also. She seems like the more mature of the 2.

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True. I think a case can be made for both with regards to dodging.

Sakura showed in the Sasori fight that she had mastered dodging after Tsunade had stressed it to her in their training. I recall a point where there where thousands upon thousands of kunai or pins being shot all over and both she and Chiyo avoided them all. Sasori even showed surprise at their ability to dodge all the pins. How much of that was Sakura and how much was Chiyo using Sakura can be disputed.

Hinata probably trumps Sakura's ability to dodge simply because she has Byukugan. Whatever move she tried on Pain was pretty intense and pwerful looking, it looked like something that would catch Sakura completely by surprise and wtfpwn her into next month. Hinata just strikes me as the more resilient of the two also. She seems like the more mature of the 2.
tru that jutsu
"
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Juuho Soushiken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Hinata. After gathering chakra to her fists, Hinata will skillfully spin towards her target to avoid attack and strike them. Spectral lion heads will then form around her fists."

PLUS she is the 3rd or 2nd person to hit god realm

a thousand years of death

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some of the jutsu that hinata is said to be able to use is not really confirmed except the lion fist one. and i also think that sakura is not very good at fighting as her punches are easily dodged.
i think that if anyone has earned the right to be with naruto it would be hinata. sakura has always pushed naruto away and beaten him constantly while focusing her attention on sasuke.

hinata has been shown to be a good fighter as she forced pein away from naruto and her Byakugan has been shown to be more powerful than neji's.
she also leaped into what she knew was a loosing battle against pein knowing that the possibility of her getting killed was very high with no regrets.

Yoka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata, because she is trained in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and she's got the "white eyes".

Sakura is the one if you call for "Medic". :p She's rather trained in healing and dodging attacks than punching faces in 1on1 situations.

sry for my english :>