USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about the personality, hotness, general contribution to storyline... u may also take into account Hinata vs Sakura case...
personality? well hinata has not changed in 568 chapters. hotness? well hinata looks creepy with those eyes. contribution to storyline? sakura is essential to narutos character and to some extent, lee's and ino's. hinata only affects neji and thats about it.

sakura is just a whiny bish.
hinata spent most of the series pissing her pants and getting scared and whining about how neji doesnt like her.

Plus Hinata is so much more calm and Sakura is an over-emontional teenager that cries at everything.
sakura is calm and analytical when she needs to be, see the sasori fight and war arc. hinata has shown no intelligence AT ALL but sakura is stated as one of the smartest characters. hinata spends all her time worrying and fainting. only when naruto is around does she get stronger. which is very sexist.

Andddd Hinata did rush in to save Naruto wayyy back during the Pein fight and all Sakura did was cry
sakura was SAVING COUNTLESS LIVES and the only time she cried in pain arc was when she yelled for naruto to come back to the village. hinata "saved" one life. sakura saved dozens. hinata rushing pain was ****ing stupid and achieved nothing.

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
personality? well hinata has not changed in 568 chapters. hotness? well hinata looks creepy with those eyes. contribution to storyline? sakura is essential to narutos character and to some extent, lee's and ino's. hinata only affects neji and thats about it.

hinata spent most of the series pissing her pants and getting scared and whining about how neji doesnt like her.

sakura is calm and analytical when she needs to be, see the sasori fight and war arc. hinata has shown no intelligence AT ALL but sakura is stated as one of the smartest characters. hinata spends all her time worrying and fainting. only when naruto is around does she get stronger. which is very sexist.

sakura was SAVING COUNTLESS LIVES and the only time she cried in pain arc was when she yelled for naruto to come back to the village. hinata "saved" one life. sakura saved dozens. hinata rushing pain was ****ing stupid and achieved nothing.
Hinata saved Naruto! Naruto made Pain revive all the dead ppl, so ...

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they all say hinata is so stupid to go against pain and sakura is intelligent to stay where she was for me i think if sasuke is in the place of narutoat that time sakura will do same as hinata
wrong. sakura was planning on murdering sasuke just to save naruto from the pain he was causing naruto. sakura has leapt in to save naruto far more times than she has for sasuke.

Hinata saved Naruto!
no she almost doomed the village to death by unleashing kyuubi. naruto was so depressed by being forced to watch a comrade be slaughtered that he was gonna tear off his father's seal and let kyuubi out.

why she didn't go against pain that time
she couldnt even see naruto fighting. how could she have gotten there in time?

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wrong. sakura was planning on murdering sasuke just to save naruto from the pain he was causing naruto. sakura has leapt in to save naruto far more times than she has for sasuke.

no she almost doomed the village to death by unleashing kyuubi. naruto was so depressed by being forced to watch a comrade be slaughtered that he was gonna tear off his father's seal and let kyuubi out.

she couldnt even see naruto fighting. how could she have gotten there in time?
dude, Hinatas intention was to save Naruto, and yes she did save him... yet resulted in him lose control over kyubi... accept this...
plus, yes Sakura knew Naruto is fighting Pain,
so guess u should stop ur reasoning, coz i proved u totally WRONG!!! accept this too!

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude, Hinatas intention was to save Naruto, and yes she did save him
wrong. he was in a worse position than before she arrived. kyuubi took the opportunity to break through narutos will and come out to fight. nhe would have come out anyway. he doesnt want to be carted off by akatsuki and sealed in a statue. kyuubi prefers to fight! kyuubi and minato saved naruto. not hinata.
read it again. the only reason she knows hes even there is because binocular man (hyuuga) TOLD HER. she could be on the other side of the village for all we know!

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wrong. he was in a worse position than before she arrived. kyuubi took the opportunity to break through narutos will and come out to fight. nhe would have come out anyway. he doesnt want to be carted off by akatsuki and sealed in a statue. kyuubi prefers to fight! kyuubi and minato saved naruto. not hinata.
read it again. the only reason she knows hes even there is because binocular man (hyuuga) TOLD HER. she could be on the other side of the village for all we know!
same as Hinata was far! so tell me who rushed to aid Naruto... Our Kyuubi jinchuriki had no answer to pain, he had all the talk no jutsu in his head... was kinda stuck... Hinata rushed into battle... thus made some progress...
anyway, yes i am agree the result was rather devastating, however her intentions were pure... while Sakura beeing sad coz Hinata confessed her feelings to Naruto.

Tosen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lamer, this thread was purely to bash ur stupidness... fanboy... mofo
stfu son

taking other people thread idea and labeling it ur own original idea,

This thread wont get passed 5 pages (I doubt it will even get to 5 pages)

Hinata tit suckers will always be haters.

leezagboola

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wrong. no she almost doomed the village to death by unleashing kyuubi. naruto was so depressed by being forced to watch a comrade be slaughtered that he was gonna tear off his father's seal and let kyuubi out.
QUOTE]

If hinata didnt come, pain wouldnt have been distracted even if only for a second so that Naruto could power up again. Otherwise pain would have just knocked Naruto unconscious and taken the kyuubi.

The Village was doomed before Hinata came.

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stfu son

taking other people thread idea and labeling it ur own original idea,

This thread wont get passed 5 pages (I doubt it will even get to 5 pages)

Hinata tit suckers will always be haters.
lewl, now i see ur point, u create threads to make them 2432534 pages... lol.. pathetic...
plus, pain sux, he was used by tobi, like sasuke is now... both of them have no brain, rushin with their ego and losin their minds to hatred... anyway pain at least was able to see some light from Naruto... idk if Sasuke ll be brought back...

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
same as Hinata was far!
hinata was MUCH CLOSER. she didnt need her byakugan to tell where naruto was. sakura was leaving as soon as it looked like naruto was in trouble and only arrived when the battle was over and hinata was close to death.

while Sakura beeing sad coz Hinata confessed her feelings to Naruto.
which reminds me, why in the hell would she care who loves naruto if she herself does not?

If hinata didnt come, pain wouldnt have been distracted even if only for a second so that Naruto could power up again.
naruto doesnt need a distraction. he unleashed kyuubi the first time because haku was standing quite close but still JUST STANDING THERE. which is what pain was doing! kyuubi once unleashed 1 tailed mode because sasuke stood there and let naruto power up. hell it seemed as if deva path wanted kyuubi to come out.

The Village was doomed before Hinata came.
and was still doomed after she was defeated since the condition hinata left naruto in caused him to lose hope and try to tear off the seal.

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant pick..I have always liked Hinata, she's a very nice person and I did hate sakura because she was always so mean to naruto and stupid for sasuke! But now that there older, Sakura is cool! strong! YAH!

But I still like hinata..So I guess I go wit Hinata but still, I wouldn't mind Sakura! there both my fav female characters. (Tsunade too ofc!!!)