• Total voters

ast_sir

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So guys i saw the hot thread stating that Sakura is better than Hinata, and it made me ... angry ;)

I am so much disagree with the Theleader guy, that it made me create this thread/poll
so guys reason ur self please if u want, but more importantly vote!

Think about the personality, hotness, general contribution to storyline... u may also take into account Hinata vs Sakura case...
anyway, i rly think Hinata has upper hand overall!
ps: sakura is now kinda into naruto only coz sasuke left and is evil now, so she is so selfish, making naruto - B plan!

Reactions: Braveknight

xXDanteXx

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hinata is wayyyyy hotter than Sakura! Plus Hinata is so much more calm and Sakura is an over-emontional teenager that cries at everything. Andddd Hinata did rush in to save Naruto wayyy back during the Pein fight and all Sakura did was cry xP Hinata all the way. <3

ast_sir

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This shit again.

Yet the same dumb people are going to start to argue, and then turn it to a VS thread, then into a flame war, then into infractions and bans.
guys, wtf is wrong with u? u dont like these threads? dont come here, dont read it!
go create or own, that is more worth cretaing(according to ur biased thinking)

i want to express my thinking this way, so stop bullshiting, its what i want to do... say its not allowed to do so! by forwarding a link to a specific rule!

ast_sir

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because i wanted to see who made it,i was wondering if it might be the guy who made the"sakura is better than hinata"thread.:|
if u check my profile, i am here since January 2009, and i havent made tons of threads here... i am not spammer nor do i post/cr8_threads to get some kumis... i actually gave away most of them to some nice ppl...
so give me a break, stop bullshiting...

prakashkumar

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i will go with hinata because every guy wants a girl who risks her life for him.they all say hinata is so stupid to go against pain and sakura is intelligent to stay where she was for me i think if sasuke is in the place of narutoat that time sakura will do same as hinata does because sakura only sasuke not naruto thats why she didn't go against pain that time while naruto going to becaptured instead she stayed thinking about strategy.