-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this a religion thread now lol ?I'm just skipping posts here but if it is .

Keep it in church people!

Fuyukai Desu
You must be registered for see images

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or not. Or they can do it again. Will you take the risk?
Well you never know I mean punish him and he'll maybe learn his lesson. You could tell he's hurting inside. He never done anything wrong before his parents got divorced by this I mean anything extreme like this I could be wrong. I feel like if he could get help he'll be the same as before his parents got divorced

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awww. shit Lol
i better be takin of right now since everyone is acting really.. really childish

]#peach!
[/

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? This is absurd

First of all ppl commit suicide because they get bullied, not all the time but sometimes and it's been happening pretty frequently.

Secondly, alot of ppl that bully others are either teens or preteens. Why would you promote violence that would just stir more violence?

You say those that cause ppl in society to die should be eliminated. By this you also mean kids that bully others to the point of suicide. Amirite?
First of all, people make drama about bullying. Sometimes, it's just a small things and people turn into a storm. And oh, I'd love to get the % of people who bet bullied and kill themselves/ all those who get bullied. Let's see if you speak the truth.

Their ages don't matter. If they're really disrespecting other people, then they must learn, one way or the other. Because peace doesn't stop violence. A person who is beating the crap of you won't stop if you say "oh, wait, let's talk". This isn't naruto.

Again, there are many ways the eliminate the problem.

#preach
lets not get this into one of those threads
You're the one who started it, let's not forget that. My whole point is that both sides should grow up and stop the pointless arguments. They'll take us nowhere, so they're not needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you never know I mean punish him and he'll maybe learn his lesson. You could tell he's hurting inside. He never done anything wrong before his parents got divorced by this I mean anything extreme like this I could be wrong. I feel like if he could get help he'll be the same as before his parents got divorced
Oh, please. Everybody has problems. This doesn't give you any right to harm other citizens.
You didn't read all my posts. If jail isn't enough to eliminate the problem, then death is.

obito777

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, people make drama about bullying. Sometimes, it's just a small things and people turn into a storm. And oh, I'd love to get the % of people who bet bullied and kill themselves/ all those who get bullied. Let's see if you speak the truth.

Their ages don't matter. If they're really disrespecting other people, then they must learn, one way or the other. Because peace doesn't stop violence. A person who is beating the crap of you won't stop if you say "oh, wait, let's talk". This isn't naruto.

^^^ This is truth right here

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this a religion thread now lol ?I'm just skipping posts here but if it is .

Keep it in church people!

Fuyukai Desu
The guys just mentioned god, and the other one started to flame him. Stop putting the guilt on the religious people. Both sides are wrong. Something so unsure as god's existance, everybody can think what they want. But opinions don't give you the right to disrespect the opposite.

I'm 14 but excution is a little to much 20or 30 yrs in jail is probably good
Will you take the risk? The time needed is the time needed to fix the kid. If he can't be fixed, he must be locked forever. It's very hard to change people's mind. And if he is still a danger for society in jail, then society kill him.

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The bold is irrelevant as I can simply say she was only one person out of the billions of ppl that get raped and killed with a branch (no I'm not being funny, making a point). The fact is, they still die/commit suicide and according to your logic, they need to be killed or incarcerated (despite their age)

Their age does matter and you aren't using logic, at all. Kids aren't mentally developed like adults are and so of them, just really don't know. The way you thought as a kid probably differs alot more than it does now (Idk if you're an adult or not), I know mine does.

You're promoting a cycle of violence and not even thinking of the consequences

Reactions: Javaweb

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, please. Everybody has problems. This doesn't give you any right to harm other citizens.
You didn't read all my posts. If jail isn't enough to eliminate the problem, then death is.
Of course everybody have problems and they have many ways to deal with it. It's in the matter of right or wrong. Yes he had no right to do what he did but isn't it kinda werid he did this after his parents got divorce. Don't you think he has a little good in him? He's just consumed bu hatred. If jail don't eliminate the problem death is, is a no no. That's why they have jail sentences. If you kill him what's going to happen? Nothing going to change the people will still feel the same pain.

Reactions: HadouKage

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bold is irrelevant as I can simply say she was only one person out of the billions of ppl that get raped and killed with a branch (no I'm not being funny, making a point). The fact is, they still die/commit suicide and according to your logic, they need to be killed or incarcerated (despite their age)

Their age does matter and you aren't using logic, at all. Kids aren't mentally developed like adults are and so of them, just really don't know. The way you thought as a kid probably differs alot more than it does now (Idk if you're an adult or not), I know mine does.

You're promoting a cycle of violence and not even thinking of the consequences
Oh, it is relevant. The % is always relevant. Because it is 10%, 20%, or above that, then it is a bigger problem. But if it is 1/10^9, as you said, then the problem isn't as big as it would be if the % was higher. If the % is so small, then the rule isn't general, as the % is to little to settle the same rules for all the cases. The importance of math...

Cut if off. Do you really that they don't know what they're doing? You're the one being inconsistent. If bullying is that much of a problem, then the kids would obviously know what they're doing. If somethings is that harmful, then it's social weight is too big for it to be made without knowing what is done.

You are the one who can't think of the consequences. All you want is: "oh, poor criminals, they're just having problem, they will get out as good people". This thought, this moralism, risks the life of countless citizens.
Humans learn that way. Above 10, the person alreayd formed most of it's morals and ethics, so it's very hard to change them. So, if a person does something wrong, we punish him according to the weight of the the mistake.

Of course everybody have problems and they have many ways to deal with it. It's in the matter of right or wrong. Yes he had no right to do what he did but isn't it kinda werid he did this after his parents got divorce. Don't you think he has a little good in him? He's just consumed bu hatred. If jail don't eliminate the problem death is, is a no no. That's why they have jail sentences. If you kill him what's going to happen? Nothing going to change the people will still feel the same pain.
If he is killed, things will change. The risk will be eliminated. I gave exemples of criminals who are in jail but are still dangerous. In this case, the only way is their death. Why? Because they're harmful to society. That's the point. The point is not revenge, or to make the family feel better. The point is to stop it from happening again.

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, it is relevant. The % is always relevant. Because it is 10%, 20%, or above that, then it is a bigger problem. But if it is 1/10^9, as you said, then the problem isn't as big as it would be if the % was higher. If the % is so small, then the rule isn't general, as the % is to little to settle the same rules for all the cases. The importance of math...

Cut if off. Do you really that they don't know what they're doing? You're the one being inconsistent. If bullying is that much of a problem, then the kids would obviously know what they're doing. If somethings is that harmful, then it's social weight is too big for it to be made without knowing what is done.

You are the one who can't think of the consequences. All you want is: "oh, poor criminals, they're just having problem, they will get out as good people". This thought, this moralism, risks the life of countless citizens.
Humans learn that way. Above 10, the person alreayd formed most of it's morals and ethics, so it's very hard to change them. So, if a person does something wrong, we punish him according to the weight of the the mistake.
@Bold
How are you gonna constitute a human life to math? :|
How sociopathic do you sound right now? The whole fact of the matter is ppl are dying because of another's actions just as this unfortunate lady has. Bullying is becoming such a problem they made a movie, multiple PSA's, commercials and even famous ppl are supporting anti-bullying so no, it isn't relevant at all.

Your generalizing a whole group and not knowing what you're talking about. Some kids don't know. I've worked in schools and asked kids why they bully and the reasons were different. I used to bully ppl and didn't even know it, but I did it to try and be funny, not hurt the other person's feelings. I didn't know that it hurt ppl that much.

Annnnnd now, you're putting words in my mouth. Never once did I say that he doesn't deserve punishment (go back and read). However, I did ask who are you, we, to say that this boy doesn't deserve to learn for his crimes? I think he should be punished to the full extent, however, you're making it seem like everyone that aids to death and cause the death toll to rise need to be jailed or dead.

Ironically, I find it funny how you believe in God but know nothing of forgiveness or mercy

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he is killed, things will change. The risk will be eliminated. I gave exemples of criminals who are in jail but are still dangerous. In this case, the only way is their death. Why? Because they're harmful to society. That's the point. The point is not revenge, or to make the family feel better. The point is to stop it from happening again.
The risk will be eliminated because he'll be put in jail but that's why they have jail sentences. If you kill him you think this will never happen again because it most likely will. His death will mean nothing to the society because there are over millions of criminal around the world. It'll make you safe because he got excuted? It'll make me safe because he's in jail.

obito777

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold
How are you gonna constitute a human life to math? :|
How sociopathic do you sound right now? The whole fact of the matter is ppl are dying because of another's actions just as this unfortunate lady has. Bullying is becoming such a problem they made a movie, multiple PSA's, commercials and even famous ppl are supporting anti-bullying so no, it isn't relevant at all.

Your generalizing a whole group and not knowing what you're talking about. Some kids don't know. I've worked in schools and asked kids why they bully and the reasons were different. I used to bully ppl and didn't even know it, but I did it to try and be funny, not hurt the other person's feelings. I didn't know that it hurt ppl that much.

Annnnnd now, you're putting words in my mouth. Never once did I say that he doesn't deserve punishment (go back and read). However, I did ask who are you, we, to say that this boy doesn't deserve to learn for his crimes? I think he should be punished to the full extent, however, you're making it seem like everyone that aids to death and cause the death toll to rise need to be jailed or dead.

Ironically, I find it funny how you believe in God but know nothing of forgiveness or mercy
You make it sound so easy to forgive. Remember, this world is not the Naruto Universe, not by a god damn long shot.