Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have a plan, and the bold part has no real wolrd value. I'm just pissed everytime people argue that the entire problems of the world and his sister are because of today's generation and today's society. Letting people go unpunished is not something new and was happening for centuries. here is what i was answering to:

What i said was just because he thought there was a time where everyone was reasonable and just and moral and protected the innocent while executing (rightfuly) every murderer and rapist and unforgivable criminal. there was never such time, if this kid was born 1000 years ago to a rich and noble family he would have got much less punishment then lifetime sentence.

I'm afraid you are correct. after what this kid did there is no more pity or understanding. either a lifetime in jail or death sentece is what should and needs to happen. not just to protect the innocent but to make other people who might do it more afraid to do it (which in itself a good enough reason to give him a death sentence). it's tragic, but any other way would not be right.

what i said was, that if people noticed and did something earlier he might not have gone and raped and murdered that woman. it could have been avoided if someone had the brains to realise something is wrong with this kid. even if he is beyond help and would kill someone regardless they could have lock him up somewhere instead of letting him go to a school full of kids everyday.

this case is already lost, the kid did that horrible thing to the women and ruined his life. i don't want to see that happen with other kids. but guess what? it happens, and it happens a lot. countries and schools should make more effort to filter those kids out and if they can't help them, at least lock them away from innocent people. the wrong thing that is happening is they only do it AFTER murders and rapes. before everyone just put a blind eye.
1- I understand, but it's like I said. It's too late to punish them now. But we can learn with it. We can see the mistakes in the past in order to avoid doing it again. It sucks how people keep fighting over such things as religion. It's obvious this didn't work in the past, so why would it work now? Judt accept and respect different ideas.

2- I agree. I guess the parents should've thought about the consequences and then keep their presence in the child's life to avoid such possibility. But now it's late, and despite the problems, he needs to be punished.
It is indeed sad, but it's better than letting citizens die.

Reactions: EnDash

Senju Bean

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless he was born with some sort of brain damage, he wasn't always like that. he might only be a psycopath because nobody did anything to help him. Like that ant you were talking about. I think this kid was the ant everyone stepped on until he had enough and abruptly took all the anger out on the first victim in sight. He felt no remorse for the teacher because no one was feeling any remorse for him even before that murder. and now no one will ever feel remorse for him ever again. It's tragic beyond measure.

also, in the middle ages they used to accuse innocent women of being witches and burn them in public executions. no one was ever punished for doing that.
So are you saying that if you were in some lawless land and the victim was someone you cared for, you wouldn't personally track this punk down, capture him, and burn him into a crisp? Why not? You'd get away with it and get your revenge at the same time.

He's crazy because instead of targeting bullies, he randomly killed his school teacher. Man, he could have done this to some random passer by had his lust for blood needed quenching at that time. If a person sees him, they should probably just kill him since they never know if he will just go crazy since it could happen at any time.

Remember the face eater in Miami? This punk might turn out like that.

People get revenge. It's normal. What's not is turning the other cheek.

What i said was just because he thought there was a time where everyone was reasonable and just and moral and protected the innocent while executing (rightfuly) every murderer and rapist and unforgivable criminal. there was never such time, if this kid was born 1000 years ago to a rich and noble family he would have got much less punishment then lifetime sentence.
Who care's. Just track him down, kidnap him, wrap him in chains and barbed wires for 20 plus years in a customized torture dungeon, and beat him like a dog every day until he finally can't take it anymore and bites his own tongue off and dies. That is what their family should do. If they did that, I wouldn't look down on them. Would you think less of them?

Last edited:

Senju Bean

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not the bigger problem. The problem is what he can do after he gets out. If he isn't fixed, then he might hurt again, kill again. He is harmful to society. It's not about him we should worry, it's about the citizens and their safety.
I was joking. What I meant is that the family should allowed carry out the exececution, in any manner they like.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously though, this guy did something completely horrid to an innocent woman. Rape, with a TREE branch, and then MURDERING her is horrid. It sickens me that there are people on this site who are treating it like he'll be all better and he needs help. They can talk to him and do whatever they want, but I do not want people like him back out on the streets so he might relapse and destroy someone else's life. I'm not against helping someone, but this was way past the point of help and it's not like the teacher abused or did anything to cause her death. This guy is past the point of help. I say kill him, save the people's money, time, and most important, ease the grieving family of this woman, and go on.

Last edited:

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So are you saying that if you were in some lawless land and the victim was someone you cared for, you wouldn't personally track this punk down, capture him, and burn him into a crisp? Why not? You'd get away with it and get your revenge at the same time.

He's crazy because instead of targeting bullies, he randomly killed his school teacher. Man, he could have done this to some random passer by had his lust for blood needed quenching at that time. If a person sees him, they should probably just kill him since they never know if he will just go crazy since it could happen at any time.

Remember the face eater in Miami? This punk might turn out like that.

People get revenge. It's normal. What's not is turning the other cheek.

Who care's. Just track him down, kidnap him, wrap him in chains and barbed wires for 20 plus years in a customized torture dungeon, and beat him like a dog every day until he finally can't take it anymore and bites his own tongue off and dies. That is what their family should do. If they did that, I wouldn't look down on them. Would you think less of them?
you know thats exactly what some extreme religious muslim fanatics do when girls reject their marriage proposals? they throw acids in their faces to torture them and make sure no other man will want them. only because they didn't want to have *** with them and you have to be married to do that in islam. (again extreme religious muslim fanatics, not your everday nice arab or muslim.)

i don't believe in humans enough to give them so much control on how to punish people. if i lived in some lawless land i could just cut someone's eyes off cause he looked at me in a way i didn't like, or because they were black or because i could sell their organs and i want to have fun in the process. and the reason none of this is funny is because there are places like that in the world.

I was joking. What I meant is that the family should allowed carry out the exececution, in any manner they like.
you know in that case they can demand an eye for an eye. pick a female from his family, rape her with a branch and then murder her. "in any manner they like" is a very freely interperted law.

Senju Bean

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know thats exactly what some extreme religious muslim fanatics do when girls reject their marriage proposals? they throw acids in their faces to torture them and make sure no other man will want them. only because they didn't want to have *** with them and you have to be married to do that in islam. (again extreme religious muslim fanatics, not your everday nice arab or muslim.)

i don't believe in humans enough to give them so much control on how to punish people. if i lived in some lawless land i could just cut someone's eyes off cause he looked at me in a way i didn't like, or because they were black or because i could sell their organs and i want to have fun in the process. and the reason none of this is funny is because there are places like that in the world.

you know in that case they can demand an eye for an eye. pick a female from his family, rape her with a branch and then murder her. "in any manner they like" is a very freely interperted law.
Look, you are getting a bit off topic here. We are not talking about the bad parts of the middle east, killing people that look at you the wrong way etc. We are talking about punishing the murderer.

As far as I see it, the punk lost all his value and is now property of the victims family. He has as much value as an inanimate object, like a garbage bag. Like a garbage bag, the owner can chose to let it sit there, destroy it, tear it apart piece by piece, whatever, it's their property.

So do we agree that he lost all his value? I mean all of it. Completely, without a trace left. No more valuable than an apple peel.

Last edited:

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is never a good reason to rape and kill someone, regardless of mental state or age.

Stories like this make me want to inflict all possible harm on someone who would do this. But that would make me just as bad as him.

This boy will regret his actions after a lifetime in prison, and he deserves those consequences. Then he will die in the cage he belongs in.

Last edited:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She was quite beautiful, and that was cruel what he did to her, despite his anger and life problems, he never had to be a douche and take it out on her, damn.

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look, you are getting a bit off topic here. We are not talking about the bad parts of the middle east, killing people that look at you the wrong way etc. We are talking about punishing the murderer.

As far as I see it, the punk lost all his value and is now property of the victims family. He has as much value as an inanimate object, like a garbage bag. Like a garbage bag, the owner can chose to let it sit there, destroy it, tear it apart piece by piece, whatever, it's their property.

So do we agree that he lost all his value? I mean all of it. Completely, without a trace left. No more valuable than an apple peel.
I'm sorry but no, i don't agree. I don't value people like that. I support for this guy to get a death sentence, it will be the right thing to do. But torturing him will serve no purpose other then to get your anger out on someone. Much like he got all his anger out on that teacher. How can i feel bad for someone who lost his wife like this if he is doing that exact same thing to another person? whether he deserves it or not. Torturing and "tearing apart piece by piece" someone is wrong on it's own and should never be done.

just inject him with poison and let him die.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Death penalty point blank. You take away someone else's rights , don't expect yourself to have any rights. But at best they'll give him a sentence for some years. -sigh-. American law system needs so much reforming, that is if a pathetic joke now.

Now its the same excuse that they use to defend every other criminal that should've been on the death penality " He had problems" "he was mental"... -sigh-. Ain't no body give a f*ck.

Senju Bean

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry but no, i don't agree. I don't value people like that. I support for this guy to get a death sentence, it will be the right thing to do. But torturing him will serve no purpose other then to get your anger out on someone. Much like he got all his anger out on that teacher. How can i feel bad for someone who lost his wife like this if he is doing that exact same thing to another person? whether he deserves it or not. Torturing and "tearing apart piece by piece" someone is wrong on it's own and should never be done.

just inject him with poison and let him die.
The victim's family deserves closure by any means necessary. Whatever it takes, at the expense of anything.

Your example about the guy who lost his wife only works if the other entity is a person. But since it is no longer a person, it's ok.

You are still referring to this trash as a person. Why?

Death penalty point blank. You take away someone else's rights , don't expect yourself to have any rights. But at best they'll give him a sentence for some years. -sigh-. American law system needs so much reforming, that is if a pathetic joke now.

Now its the same excuse that they use to defend every other criminal that should've been on the death penality " He had problems" "he was mental"... -sigh-. Ain't no body give a f*ck.
That's why we need a real life Punisher. Someone that will track this punk down and destroy him in a very violent manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The victim's family deserves closure by any means necessary. Whatever it takes, at the expense of anything.

Your example about the guy who lost his wife only works if the other entity is a person. But since it is no longer a person, it's ok.

You are still referring to this trash as a person. Why?
because he once was a person, if that family will do all that to him then that family deserves to die just as much as that person. if you think he was a person, then raped and murdered someone and is no longer considered a person, why is it diffrent with the family? they can rape and murder him but still be considered people. what you want them to do goes beyond punishment, it's just torture for pleasure. if death is not enough closure and they need suffering to get one, i really think we should lock that family away.

besides, we don't know the full story of the kid, what if he was raped by that teacher? it's possible, it's seems like a recent case so maybe we don't know everything. but lets just assume this is the case. that teacher raped and tortured him and he decides to get back at her. "punish" her to get closure. should we then let him go free and give him back his "human" status?

there has to be limits, there has to be control. otherwise innocent people are not safe.

Senju Bean

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because he once was a person, if that family will do all that to him then that family deserves to die just as much as that person. if you think he was a person, then raped and murdered someone and is no longer considered a person, why is it diffrent with the family? they can rape and murder him but still be considered people. what you want them to do goes beyond punishment, it's just torture for pleasure. if death is not enough closure and they need suffering to get one, i really think we should lock that family away.

besides, we don't know the full story of the kid, what if he was raped by that teacher? it's possible, it's seems like a recent case so maybe we don't know everything. but lets just assume this is the case. that teacher raped and tortured him and he decides to get back at her. "punish" her to get closure. should we then let him go free and give him back his "human" status?

there has to be limits, there has to be control. otherwise innocent people are not safe.
So are you saying that if I destroy an ancient human skeleton fossil, it's morally wrong? I mean, the skeleton used to be a person, and now it is not.

What makes the family different is that they are destroying an object that completely belongs to them, not a person with feelings. So it's completely different.

Ok so we will wait to find out the truth. But if the teacher actually raped the kid( which is probably not true), then the teacher at most deserves to be crippled. But murder on the the other hand, forces the murderer to lose any and all rights, and lose all definition as a person or animal. The murderer, once determined of guilt, has as much rights as a wooden log.