Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We're human, he is trash. Maybe the time in jail will fiz him. Or maybe, he will get out and kill again, because moralists are trying t defende ther rights of the scum. Will you put YOUR life at risk for him, will you? If not, then don't put society in risk.
He's in jail, how is society at risk? We're human, we make mistakes, simple as that. Some ppl learn, some ppl don't who are you to says he deserves death?

Again, he's a 14 yr old boy who was in the midst of a psychological problem. Are you suggesting that we should eliminate all the unstable? You know ppl like him are not the only ones that contribute to death. Bullies also have a significant part as well. Are you saying they should be eliminated as well?

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look stop overreacting to what im saying, he deserves jail but ogviously his life is over and your acting like youv never seen anything bad happen.

We should kill him!
Yey because then murder is done in a legal way!
Then we get away with it!
We hate him because he is bothering us!

Just like he hated the mathteacher.
He killed a citizen. What we hate is no longer a citizen, it's scum, trash. Hating citizens don't give you the right to do anything against them. He is no longer a citizen. But I agree, we, iindividual beings shouldn't do it for revenge. But society>him. Society can judge what is needed to be done with him, in order to avoid being harmed in the future.
We live in society, and whatever harms it, need to be taken out.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You're being incosistent. You want him to suffer, but when we say that, you say we're shitty.
Even if we say that, we're not shitty. He harmed a citizen. He is no longer a citizen after that. Rights just don't come that easy. You have duties as well, and if you think you're above this, if you do something that goes agaisnt those duties, then your rights are gone as well.
We don't harm to be done to a citizen, we want harm to be done to trash. Big difference.
No, I should have been clear on this. When I say suffer, I don't mean a physical suffering, like rape or murder. I mean a suffering that he truly deserves. He took away a woman's life because he couldn't comprehend the value of life. The purpose of a punishment is to teach why what you did was wrong. If he receives the death penalty, he won't learn. Then she'd have died for nothing. By placing him in jail forever, he'd be alive, but he'd have no worth. His life would have no worth. Then, he can learn how much life has value by losing the value of his(kind of like a you don't know what you have till it's gone kind of thing) and it'd be a fitting punishment.

Reactions: HadouKage

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's in jail, how is society at risk? We're human, we make mistakes, simple as that. Some ppl learn, some ppl don't who are you to says he deserves death?

Again, he's a 14 yr old boy who was in the midst of a psychological problem. Are you suggesting that we should eliminate all the unstable? You know ppl like him are not the only ones that contribute to death. Bullies also have a significant part as well. Are you saying they should be eliminated as well?
If they keep on harming society, yes. Eliminating is not necessarily killing. Jail is a form of eliminating him form other lives. However, if jail, if punishment is not enough, then we kill whatever will harm society. If they let him out of the jail and he isn't fixed, then it's another life that might be lost. An inocent. So his death is better, if he can't be fixed.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
If they keep on harming society, yes. Eliminating is not necessarily killing. Jail is a form of eliminating him form other lives. However, if jail, if punishment is not enough, then we kill whatever will harm society. If they let him out of the jail and he isn't fixed, then it's another life that might be lost. An inocent. So his death is better, if he can't be fixed.
Imprisonment for life is a better punishment than killing though.

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I should have been clear on this. When I say suffer, I don't mean a physical suffering, like rape or murder. I mean a suffering that he truly deserves. He took away a woman's life because he couldn't comprehend the value of life. The purpose of a punishment is to teach why what you did was wrong. If he receives the death penalty, he won't learn. Then she'd have died for nothing. By placing him in jail forever, he'd be alive, but he'd have no worth. His life would have no worth. Then, he can learn how much life has value by losing the value of his(kind of like a you don't know what you have till it's gone kind of thing) and it'd be a fitting punishment.
Agreed, but what if we doesn't learn? Then we'll risk another life? You people have to understand that most of the times, humans can't learn when it's about morals and ethics. They'll always think they're right. So, in this case, we beat him up, so maybe, maybe, he can learn. And if he doesn't learn, we do it again, or some other kind of punishement or suffering(not necessarily physical). You people overrate humans.

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said before, who are you to say death would end things and make it better? You don't know what the outcome might be. So you're agreeing that bullies need to be put in jail since they add the death toll, amirite?

obito777

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's hard to say what so happen to people like him in these types of situations. This world is hell no doubt and there is no damn hope for humanity. God should really do something soon because I can see someone pulling an Obito in the next year or so and I will not be surprise.

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imprisonment for life is a better punishment than killing though.
Only if he is no longer a danger in jail. Here in brazil, some criminals command crimes from jails, command thug wars. Somtimes they take over the jail and kill some guards. Sometimes, they get out and kill again.
If they're still dangerous to society, even in jail, then they must be killed in order to protect society.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's hard to say what so happen to people like him in these types of situations. This world is hell no doubt and there is no damn hope for humanity. God should really do something soon because I can see someone pulling an Obito in the next year or so and I will not be surprise.
God is only written down in Books. hella my penis is more Importent then *him*

he that assh-le existed he wouldn't let us Life in such *hell* :rolleyes:
More importent. i would Like to get your sense back and not put your life down on someone who is nothing but a Name

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, I think God gave up on us. We're his worst creation,if he really exists. So I think even he has had enough of humans. Don't take me wrong, I believe in God, but we can no longer be saved or fixed.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only if he is no longer a danger in jail. Here in brazil, some criminals command crimes from jails, command thug wars. Somtimes they take over the jail and kill some guards. Sometimes, they get out and kill again.
If they're still dangerous to society, even in jail, then they must be killed in order to protect society.
Lol that Boy havin a good life.
if that Teacher would've been my Mom i would rape his Mom and Killin her and i swear it can never! find that body again
burned and in a bottle the as goes. then drowned in a River
that body is lose

edit: not to forget i would've killed that boy later on

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poor kid, his life is over now, would probably never had killed anyone again, but now they will kill his life.
I never thought poor kid once while reading through this.

All I was thinking about was his teacher, getting raped by him and a branch and finally having her throat slit.

A life sentence is a mild sentence. And all that because his parents were getting a divorce ? I'm not going to give him any sympathy vote because of this.

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said before, who are you to say death would end things and make it better? You don't know what the outcome might be. So you're agreeing that bullies need to be put in jail since they add the death toll, amirite?
I? I am nobody. I, alone, can't say anything. But society can. That's the duty of police(or at least, it should be): to protect society, no matter what costs. If he can't be fixed, then he, alive, is dangerous. Given other examples on other comments about criminals who are still a danger even in jail. So we kill them. It's better their death than the death of other people of society.

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I? I am nobody. I, alone, can't say anything. But society can. That's the duty of police(or at least, it should be): to protect society, no matter what costs. If he can't be fixed, then he, alive, is dangerous. Given other examples on other comments about criminals who are still a danger even in jail. So we kill them. It's better their death than the death of other people of society.
You didn't quite answer my question, should bullies, since they aid the death toll, be put in jail as well?

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if a suspect is suffering from psychological problems, the Court will only accept a Plea of Insanity if the lucidity of the suspect had been impeded the moment the crime was committed, but if the suspect in question has full acquiescence of his actions during the perpetration of the crime, then he will be charged accordingly like any other ordinary criminal.