Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*places a barrier around self and circle* take care of them Hachi

alright then...*activates sharingan* time to end this fast *Deomn hand turns into demon sword*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sleeping on a pillar off in the distance*
shadow clone comes to zanji not making any noise at all. *puts hand in warm water* Leaves without making a noise and everythng he did was completely quiet.
*continues the ritual* its almost done while shugure and shonkai are aving there little war Konoha will be defensles get ready Hachi and help me with this...

alright boss but it looks like there more trouble *demon hand regenrates itself* thanks to narakus bones im kinda of in it
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't care if you ressurect this guy but all three of you will die.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no i wont fight you *clone appears behind Madara*

i will! *hits Madara in the back and stabs him with demon sword*
Before the clone hits me I use (Doton: Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style: Bed Rock Coffin causing it to crush the clone without even moving.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
You still underestimate me...*look up with EMS activated.*
Tell me, what do you see in my eyes.

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before the clone hits me I use (Doton: Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style: Bed Rock Coffin causing it to crush the clone without even moving.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
You still underestimate me...*look up with EMS activated.*
Tell me, what do you see in my eyes.
i see...i see.....DEAD PEOPLE! *sharingan turns into MS* oh yea forgot to tell you i have MS but i dont think it would stand up to EMS however..this shall be fun *10 clones come out*

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*It hits me*
Again i fall appearing to be dead*
*Then i come back as if I wasn't hit.*
You really didn't notice did you. All your efforts are pointless.
maybe but did u forget i am Orochimaru's pupil...
(Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu)-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm).

however i wont send u to the niether world i'll send u too my world...

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe but did u forget i am Orochimaru's pupil...
(Fuuinjutsu:Edo Fumetsu)-Sealing Technique:Ruin Seal Of The Niether World

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A coffin appears from the ground and hands form the death realm reach out and grag the opponent.(Note: target can not move if any of the arms touch him/her)They pull them in sealing them into the realm of the dead a ending the match(exceptions are time/space jutsu which can teleport the target out of the realm).

however i wont send u to the niether world i'll send u too my world...
YOUR EFFORTS ARE POINTLESS GO BACK ADN READ....

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YOUR EFFORTS ARE POINTLESS GO BACK ADN READ....
*ahem* so....what do you think is happening right now while ur doing this..

the ritual is complete u can stop distracting him hachi he has returned my right hand man Kashi

*a big dark aura appears* *pants* alright now as a half demon i think this could work again..*stands up half naked* however my saiyan powers are disapating the year is almost over

right...lets go and leave this place we'll take it back once the war is done *puts a barrier around hachi Kashi and self* good bye madara we'll see you...soon..*dissapears into the horizon*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*ahem* so....what do you think is happening right now while ur doing this..

the ritual is complete u can stop distracting him hachi he has returned my right hand man Kashi

*a big dark aura appears* *pants* alright now as a half demon i think this could work again..*stands up half naked* however my saiyan powers are disapating the year is almost over

right...lets go and leave this place we'll take it back once the war is done *puts a barrier around hachi Kashi and self* good bye madara we'll see you...soon..*dissapears into the horizon*
you fools *stabs hiashi through the head and cuts down* he drops dead. hachi was in a genjutsu this whole time, when he looked into my eyes....he fell in my trap. A genjutsu so powerful only EMS could beak and he didnt realize it. now he is dead. nothing can save him.