Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright lets begin the ritual hachi u have ur fathers hair correct?

yea its right here *holds out Kashi's hair*

exellent *puts the hair on a summoning circle with other items* now for the final ingredient blood from the son *cuts hachi's hand off and replaces it with a demon hand*

thank you boss

now the revival of Kashi shall begin tell the village that there kage will return Hachi and gaurd this place while im doing this

yes boss

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
go ahead..kill me..the moment i disappear, the real me will know everything and will tell azim and his son
who said i was going to kill you...i just want to have fun *Grabs Rag's neck with demon hand* now i shall place u inside me and the real u wont know anything *absorbs rag with demon hand*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I fly in, with a wooden sword, and stab its hilt through the demon hand*

*the demon separates from rag's clone*

Normally I'd side with you, demon, but if you harm my teammates, I'll have to take you out.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Going with a Harry Potter voldemort theme, eh?

Well, this ain't Harry Potter, and I'm no 30-year-old actor playing a boy wizard.

*I touch seals on my wrists, and hundreds of kunai and shuriken come shooting out at you*

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*continues the ritual* its almost done while shugure and shonkai are aving there little war Konoha will be defensles get ready Hachi and help me with this...

alright boss but it looks like there more trouble *demon hand regenrates itself* thanks to narakus bones im kinda of in it

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright lets begin the ritual hachi u have ur fathers hair correct?

yea its right here *holds out Kashi's hair*

exellent *puts the hair on a summoning circle with other items* now for the final ingredient blood from the son *cuts hachi's hand off and replaces it with a demon hand*

thank you boss

now the revival of Kashi shall begin tell the village that there kage will return Hachi and gaurd this place while im doing this

yes boss
Harry Potter much.-.-
Voldemorts revival.-.-