Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was thinking some sort of chase through a set terrain whather it be forrests or caves and capturing the people or person fleeing without using lethal force. it will aid in resourcefulness (with the use of terrain and items e.t.c.) and improve teamwork for both teams . you don't want to be caught whilst fleeing just as much as you don't want to let fleeing ninja get away ... it would be two useful skills in one training session
and we could alternate afterwards
You're pretty smart..
How old r you anyway??

death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well currently there are 2 choices to see how well it goes... a 3 man retrieval team chasing 1 person or a 3 man team chasing 3 people

obviously you and zanji would be a bit hard to catch due to your teleporting abilities but ,aybe bishamon could fill the part... i already have zabuza in mind for in the capture team if he wants to. i wont go through the details why because he should be able to work it out for himself.

You're pretty smart..
How old r you anyway??
18 lol (sad eh? :D)

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well currently there are 2 choices to see how well it goes... a 3 man retrieval team chasing 1 person or a 3 man team chasing 3 people

obviously you and zanji would be a bit hard to catch due to your teleporting abilities but ,aybe bishamon could fill the part... i already have zabuza in mind for in the capture team if he wants to. i wont go through the details why because he should be able to work it out for himself.

OK well go inform them.:cool:

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Not sad at all..
That explains your 'smartness' ^^
I like that ^^
Thats why i like Death note(probably nothing to with it)
But i like the strategies and stuff in it.. Real deep ^^

death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i havent got everyone for the missions found out yet but i am going to look at your different students think about their aspects and see if they are up to the challenge.
once i have them sorted out i will message you with the list of people and why i selected them.

death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
right the team i want for retrieval are as follows

ByaNeKuJiGan (neji)
bishamonsama (himself :p)
hellsbadass (zabuza)

and who i am planning to be the target is...

uchiha zanji

he is quite experienced and i'm sorry but no teleporting... they would probably not be able to capture you if you keep teleporting.

if any of you cannot do this or do not want to for some reason please post here...

if this training mission is fun and successful we could carry on with them and other variations and maybe even hold challenges with other groups and villages.

this mission is designed to test teamwork, resourcefulness and how you react to different situations.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*teleports in out of no where with arms crossed and leaning against a wall*

Alright whats up?

right the team i want for retrieval are as follows

ByaNeKuJiGan (neji)
bishamonsama (himself :p)
hellsbadass (zabuza)

and who i am planning to be the target is...

uchiha zanji

he is quite experienced and i'm sorry but no teleporting... they would probably not be able to capture you if you keep teleporting.

if any of you cannot do this or do not want to for some reason please post here...

if this training mission is fun and successful we could carry on with them and other variations and maybe even hold challenges with other groups and villages.

this mission is designed to test teamwork, resourcefulness and how you react to different situations.
Hey what did I do????????

Last edited:

death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does anyone have any objections to the training mission?

heres the basics

setting: a forrest

neji zabuza and bishamon trying to stop zanji fleeing without teleporting... none lethal force for capture (also it is training so don't try severing their heads zanji but u can use force to slow them down too)

bear in mind that in a real situation you cannot hang around for too long skirmishing as reinforcements for the pursuing team could be on their way so try to move quickly.

not only will this exercise help both sides but anyone watching too.