Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to the village hidden in the flames. Our group consists of me, yondaime, CaptainKenpachi and all of our students. Us three are the leaders of the village. We will each lead our students together but seperately as well.
If ur a student of one of us three then the other two are second in command.:cool: Senpais are in third command. We will no longer be known as Uchiha, Akatsuki, CKS, or any toher name. We are now only the Hidden Flame Village.:cool: If u r a student of one of the three and not part of the group yet then post here or ask to join on the group page.:cool:
This is where we will train and discuss things but if something is private then send it to me in a PM.:cool:

~Madara Ucihha~

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well first of all tat is a big problem cuz u have to be able to use those powers like it is possible for sasuke to use amaterasu but its not possible for naruto to do it for example. Plus how do u expect to become stronger if u dont use ur own powers?

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well first of all tat is a big problem cuz u have to be able to use those powers like it is possible for sasuke to use amaterasu but its not possible for naruto to do it for example. Plus how do u expect to become stronger if u dont use ur own powers?
good point will you help me create a way to bend metal much like garra with sand and sho with wood cuz all i have 2 do is combine fire with earth right

Nanashi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have joined. Madara Uchiha is my sensei. Would like to say hi to all the other members of the Flame Village. It's late now for me (02:45) but if someone could help me with some jutsu's that I am working on, I would appreciate it. I will post it into the training area.

Here's a bit of info about my ninja (although this is incomplete):
I am from Kirigakure (Hidden Mist Village) and I'm one of the Seven Swordsman of Mist. When younger, Kisame was my sensei until he left to join Akatsuki. I can use almost all of the water jutsu from my village (B rank and below and 1 A rank jutsu. I need help learning the rest of A rank and the S rank one if anyone knows it) and am currently developing new ones and starting to involve my second nature chakra, wind more often.

More will hopefully follow.

Reactions: Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Main page

So far these are the ppl in the group.

Page 1

Page 2

whos sword do u have
he has a uniques sword that is very powerful.:D
Dont tell them yet Nanashi.:D
Hey zabuza, are u CKs student?

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to NarutoBase, Nanashi :D:D
You seem like a cool guy :D

I know a couple of water jutsus, but my main focus is earth. I also know fire and wind if you ever want to learn any ;)