Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*uses

(Doton:Ganchuusou)-Earth Style: StoneSpines
Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes

to force you into the air and since you cant dodge in the air i use

Doton:Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style:Bed Rock Coffin
Descripton: Two slabs of rock crush opponent between them createing a small mound.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*uses

(Doton:Ganchuusou)-Earth Style: StoneSpines
Description:The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes

to force you into the air and since you cant dodge in the air i use

Doton:Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style:Bed Rock Coffin
Descripton: Two slabs of rock crush opponent between them createing a small mound.
thats where your wrong *places feet on the blades of the scythe and jumps off moving higher into the air and yanks the scythe back up by its cord so its not flattened and then I shoot off 4 pikes at Elias*

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not exactly if you can read I pulled it up so next time read what I say

and now your in trouble *lands on the mound* Try your best and I still wont die by your hands

*walks towards Elias*
clearly you dont understand the rules, your not invincible, you cant kill ****, and you have no jutsus

in other words your as weak as hell so im gonna end this fight now -_-

(Doton:Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

then i rise out of the ground, grab your head, and use my own jutsu

(Katon:Inshinaechin Burudosuchimu Asorutto)-fire style incinerating bloodstream assault
Description:This justu is a highly advanced form of medical ninjutsu.The user instead sends fire natured chakra into there opponents body where it then burns there opponent from the inside.This jutsu can make it diffcult to move and causes internal blistering.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how could you have jump in mide airon your sight if it was in the air as well.i mean there wasent anything soled to put your sight in?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
clearly you dont understand the rules, your not invincible, you cant kill ****, and you have no jutsus

in other words your as weak as hell so im gonna end this fight now -_-

(Doton:Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

then i rise out of the ground, grab your head, and use my own jutsu

(Katon:Inshinaechin Burudosuchimu Asorutto)-fire style incinerating bloodstream assault
Description:This justu is a highly advanced form of medical ninjutsu.The user instead sends fire natured chakra into there opponents body where it then burns there opponent from the inside.This jutsu can make it diffcult to move and causes internal blistering.
*before I am taken underground I jumop out of the way*

No Clearly your the one who doesnt understand anything you moron

and your the one hiding from me

*starts to stab the ground with my pike*

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*before I am taken underground I jumop out of the way*

No Clearly your the one who doesnt understand anything you moron

and your the one hiding from me

*starts to stab the ground with my pike*
-_- you cant dodge, you need to defend from my jutsu with one of your own, which you dont have, so your dead, this fight is over, and im leaving