Molang
Member
18 posts
8 reactions
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2013
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 8
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
This is a late introduction, I apologize.
I thought that I should introduce myself so people understand and know me better.
My name is Jared, I am 17 years old and I was born with a rare disorder known as Heterochromia iridum. Which means the color of my irises aren't both the same color. My left eye is a combination of blue and gold and the other is just normal hazel.
My hobbies are playing tennis and watching Hell's Kitchen. (Don't judge, I like seeing dumb chefs get yelled at.)
I play very little games. I play: Black Ops 2, Minecraft, Quake Live, Warframe, and Maple Story.
I guess that's all I can say about myself..I can't think of anything else.
I hope to get to know all of you guys a bit more and have a great time posting and commenting on this forum!
I thought that I should introduce myself so people understand and know me better.
My name is Jared, I am 17 years old and I was born with a rare disorder known as Heterochromia iridum. Which means the color of my irises aren't both the same color. My left eye is a combination of blue and gold and the other is just normal hazel.
My hobbies are playing tennis and watching Hell's Kitchen. (Don't judge, I like seeing dumb chefs get yelled at.)
I play very little games. I play: Black Ops 2, Minecraft, Quake Live, Warframe, and Maple Story.
I guess that's all I can say about myself..I can't think of anything else.
I hope to get to know all of you guys a bit more and have a great time posting and commenting on this forum!
