Hello, you beautiful people!

Molang

Member
18 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is a late introduction, I apologize.

I thought that I should introduce myself so people understand and know me better.

My name is Jared, I am 17 years old and I was born with a rare disorder known as Heterochromia iridum. Which means the color of my irises aren't both the same color. My left eye is a combination of blue and gold and the other is just normal hazel.

My hobbies are playing tennis and watching Hell's Kitchen. (Don't judge, I like seeing dumb chefs get yelled at.)

I play very little games. I play: Black Ops 2, Minecraft, Quake Live, Warframe, and Maple Story.

I guess that's all I can say about myself..I can't think of anything else. :p

I hope to get to know all of you guys a bit more and have a great time posting and commenting on this forum!
 

FireBird Marco

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,590 posts 226 reactions
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
2,590
Reaction score
226
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
looks like you got a boring life.
 

Colonel Armstrong

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,354 posts 429 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
6,354
Reaction score
429
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol hello sir welcome to the base man
 
434 posts 34 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
434
Reaction score
34
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base watch out for trolls
 

Moss

Member
4,792 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey, welcome to the base!

Hope you enjoy it here! ^^
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,068 posts 1,944 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to dah base and have a nice day =D
 

God of the akatsuki

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
800 posts 65 reactions
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
800
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hello there let me tell you about me
eyes- rinnegan
hair color - black and long
hobby's - capturing tail beats
goal - becoming father of all ninja becoming the ten tails jinchruiki
name - unknown
 

God of the akatsuki

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
800 posts 65 reactions
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
800
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Also welcome to base bro
 

Gokillerz

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,189 posts 54 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hello molang :)
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello and welcome.
 

Inichi Matsuka

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,378 posts 290 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
290
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's been picking on me for awhile now..and I HATE cyberbullies.

There's a little report button on the bottom of posts. That little triangle with an exclamation mark on it. Click that :3
If it happens again, just report it that way and the staff will see it and take action. c:






You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images


Welcome, Molang!
Thanks for calling me beautiful :blush:
Make sure to check out all the forums and read and abide by the Global Rules! Oh wait, I almost forgot the most important part! Above all have fun okay? ;D

Here are some helpful links to get you started!

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~

Add me if you have any questions!
​
 
Last edited:

Molang

Member
18 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There's a little report button on the bottom of posts. That little triangle with an exclamation mark on it. Click that :3
If it happens again, just report it that way and the staff will see it and take action. c:






You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images


Welcome, Molang!
Thanks for calling me beautiful :blush:
Make sure to check out all the forums and read and abide by the Global Rules! Oh wait, I almost forgot the most important part! Above all have fun okay? ;D

Here are some helpful links to get you started!

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~

Add me if you have any questions!
​

Thank You! Hopefully the staff will do something about him! :)
 

Sile

Member
23 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Aloha!

Welcome to the base.
 

Inichi Matsuka

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,378 posts 290 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
290
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank You! Hopefully the staff will do something about him! :)

No problem! I love helping out my fellow basers! :3
Don't worry; they're reliable :3
 

Naruto D Luffy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 343 reactions
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
343
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to Narutobase . :D
 

Fermion

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,196 posts 113 reactions
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
113
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome.....
 
Top