Hello, you beautiful people!

XMorpheus

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,781 posts 512 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
38,781
Reaction score
512
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hi:welcome to the base.Enjoy your stay :win:
 

KuroKaze

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,418 posts 444 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
11,418
Reaction score
444
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images




hey, Molang !! Hope you are doing well...

Read the rules and have as much fun as u can !!

Here are some helpful links to get you started!

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~

~ ~

VM/PM me if you have any doubt/questions!!
​
 
Last edited:

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,992 posts 1,833 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,992
Reaction score
1,833
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Welcome to narutoBase, feel free to contact me if you wonder about something or want to be friends =D

Enjoy your stay.
 

Nakamazi Itchigo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,781 posts 371 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
4,781
Reaction score
371
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


If you have questions just ask!

Remember to read the rules!!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!!!:hooray:


You must be registered for see images



You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
 

Hoshi

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,650 posts 258 reactions
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
2,650
Reaction score
258
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Salut :hi:
Welcome to NarutoBase!
​
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images


Links That Might Help You ^^







If you are unsure of anything, you may ask me ^^

Enjoy your stay and make sure you have lots of fun *_*
​
 

Mitarashi

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,878 posts 334 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
4,878
Reaction score
334
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base :D
I'm new here myself but I'm a beautiful person ;)
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
54,415 posts 4,182 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,415
Reaction score
4,182
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is a late introduction, I apologize.

I thought that I should introduce myself so people understand and know me better.

My name is Jared, I am 17 years old and I was born with a rare disorder known as Heterochromia iridum. Which means the color of my irises aren't both the same color. My left eye is a combination of blue and gold and the other is just normal hazel.

My hobbies are playing tennis and watching Hell's Kitchen. (Don't judge, I like seeing dumb chefs get yelled at.)

I play very little games. I play: Black Ops 2, Minecraft, Quake Live, Warframe, and Maple Story.

I guess that's all I can say about myself..I can't think of anything else. :p

I hope to get to know all of you guys a bit more and have a great time posting and commenting on this forum!

Welcome on in! Enjoy the Base! ^.^

looks like you got a boring life.

You, I or anyone can't say that here.
 

Frozenstein

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,189 posts 429 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
11,189
Reaction score
429
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base!
 

Redhothabanero

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,240 posts 131 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello there!
Pleased to meet you!


You must be registered for see images


Enjoy your stay!
And Play nice!
don't forget To
read the rules!

:wesobi::happy:​
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,670 posts 925 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome, Molang!
Enjoy The Base!
​
​
​


And say hello to Tobi, too! He is a Good Boy! :win:

You must be registered for see images


>>> <<<
Read them, cuz Tobi is going to be a Bad Boy! :stfu:​



>>> <<<​

>>> <<<​
 

Drāgy

Member
6,458 posts 187 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
6,458
Reaction score
187
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hi:
Welcome to NB
Have fun :bouncy:
 

~Zonta~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,343 posts 333 reactions
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
5,343
Reaction score
333
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


Please Remember to read the rules!!



You must be registered for see images

​
 

-Avenger-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,494 posts 724 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
8,494
Reaction score
724
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi! Welcome to NB and enjoy your stay.
 

sanninuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,872 posts 60 reactions
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
60
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well, welcome to the base. Hope you enjoy your stay here:bouncy:
 

Konohas gelber Blitz

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,063 posts 167 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
167
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hi: and welcome to Narutobase :win:
 

-Madara Uchiha-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,129 posts 436 reactions
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
32,129
Reaction score
436
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB :win:
 

kunlebade

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,035 posts 30 reactions
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
2,035
Reaction score
30
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi & Welcome to Narutobase. Do read and follow the Rules.
 

uzumaki antonia

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,488 posts 228 reactions
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
2,488
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello welcome to narutobase :) I hope you have fun
 

Ndlovu

Legendary
13,353 posts 314 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
314
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to The Base... Hope you enjoy your stay here...
 
Top