Not open for further replies.

rahuld918

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys, this is the first time I am introducing myself here. I joined this site at 2010 and I know what the hell, I have around 3-4 posts only, haha. Well actually, I have been a regular here since 2010 but haven't posted anything. I solely used this site for downloading the manga and anime. I was a regular thread poster/comment at narutopod.com. But I soon ended it there cause I found this site to be superior to any other naruto fan site.

I always had an interest in anime since I was 8-10. I enjoyed Pokemon, Beyblade, DBZ, etc. on Cartoon Network. But thinking back, I guess my first anime was Cardcaptors Sakura and another mecha anime with a yellow robot or something whose name I forgot, I was very young. It was then I fell in love with the anime art style.

I seriously got into anime and manga in 2010 after my friends kept pestering me about a series called Naruto. I started with the Naruto manga, it was love at first sight. After updating myself to the latest chapter back then, I found myself desiring for more. So I started watching and reading other animes and mangas. Bleach was my second, and Airgear my third. They are in my all time favorites. Gradually, in a span of 2 years, I had watched/read over 50 animes/manga. My friends who introduced me to Naruto conceded before my manga knowledge. I became their guide for mangas/animes.

My hard-disk now is full of anime and manga of around 500GB. I occasionally have to delete some old series to make room for new series. But the Naruto series have been always there, and is the only series never removed since the beginning, but replaced at times for higher quality episodes of the same. It is after-all, my favorite of all.

The following are my my favorites in order-
1. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (my all time favourite, simply the best!)
2. Bleach (very interesting and addictive, but I feel the story falls a little backwards after the defeat of Aizen)
3. Beelzebub (hilarious, the manga ending was rushed and a little dissatisfying, but still enjoyable)
4. Airgear (my favourite from the ecchi genre. The manga is good, start with it, not the anime)
5. Death Note (very addictive for its suspense and thriller content, but I disliked the Near character, L was better)

Well these are my recommendations. There are other good ones too like Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Dragon Ball series, One Piece, Fairy Tail (its too childish for my liking even if it contains ecchi), Ao no Exorcist, Gintama (hilarious), etc. I am currently watching Agame no Kill, Haganai, Noragami and Tokyo Ravens(little too romantic for my liking).

If you guys enjoyed any other series, please do tell me. I might have or might not have watched them. I surely do not want to miss out.

Thank you for reading!
Arigato Gozaimasu!

Status
Not open for further replies.