1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

VS

You must be registered for see images

Hebi Sasuke smacks Hidan easy, thats common knowledge. My question is without all those fancy jutsu and rituals, who would win in a straight up scythe vs blade fight. Hidan's scythe is NOT broke, Sasuke can use 3T but no genjutsu obviously.

Location doesnt really matter but lets make it Gaara VS Kimi since thats pretty much standard.
Intel and distance literally dont matter.

Discuss.​

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you counting Hidan's ritual as a jutsu though? Some people do.

Without sharingan? Hidan very quickly uses the scythes' shape to snag the sword and disarm Sasuke.

I see this battle going similarly to Sasuke fending off Killer Bee. He'll be caught surprised at first but Hidan is much slower. I think that 3Tomoe sharingan you gave him could give him the win here.

FlyingRaijinLVL2

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you counting Hidan's ritual as a jutsu though? Some people do.

Without sharingan? Hidan very quickly uses the scythes' shape to snag the sword and disarm Sasuke.

I see this battle going similarly to Sasuke fending off Killer Bee. He'll be caught surprised at first but Hidan is much slower. I think that 3Tomoe sharingan you gave him could give him the win here.
Yeah im considering the ritual a jutsu, Hidan can without a doubt get blood from Sasuke so leaving it unrestricted seems unfair since most of Sasuke's moveset is gone.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah im considering the ritual a jutsu, Hidan can without a doubt get blood from Sasuke so leaving it unrestricted seems unfair since most of Sasuke's moveset is gone.
Then Hidan stands no chance of winning, the scythe isn't designed to be lethal. Just to scratch and tear, he'd have to get an attack across Sasuke's throat to defeat him. And that's a stretttttttttttttttttttch, even without sharingan to dodge.

FlyingRaijinLVL2

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then Hidan stands no chance of winning, the scythe isn't designed to be lethal. Just to scratch and tear, he'd have to get an attack across Sasuke's throat to defeat him. And that's a stretttttttttttttttttttch, even without sharingan to dodge.
I wouldnt say he stands no chance, I feel as if the scythe's ability to stretch evens this out. Im actually a firm believer that Hidan couldve taken out Kakashi if he wasnt handicapped with a busted scythe.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No really, the scythe doesn't have a proper way of killing. You have to give him his ceremony otherwise Hidan's moveset is even more incomplete than it already was.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hebi Sasuke shits. Not debatable. Ok, maybe Low-Mid diff. But Sasuke wins.
This, literally. What makes anyone think otherwise? The fact that hidan couldn’t actually land a hit on kakashi or even pressure him all that much without kakuzu? Or maybe getting his head chopped off by f cking asuma... featless asuma, or maybe you guys are thinking his great intelligence and wit that he displayed against shika will be his ace against sasuke? Out of all the characters that people bi ch about being one trick ponies, this dude takes the cake

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hebi Sasuke shits. Not debatable. Ok, maybe Low-Mid diff. But Sasuke wins.
i'm watchin' u bruh...

But I'm not sure if Hebi > Kakashi and as someone mentioned, the Scythe isn't meant to be a lethal killing weapon. 3T + Sword I'll lean toward Hebi Sauce 6/10 wins just cause Hidan is stronger and more athletic he can edge out Sauce even with the 3T in a few rounds.

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke doesn't blitz Hidan wins, he was stated by the DB to be just as fast, if not a bit slower than Kakashi. I don't see him landing a clean blow that can incapacitate Hidan after the initial blitz.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan will take a dump down Sasuke's throat , MS Sasuke is not even faster than kakashi as kakashi could intercept his chidori. Hidan was pressuring this kakashi.

A speedster like kakuzu was being pushed around but he couldn't do the same to hidan which means he is faster.

Hidan was fast enough to react to kakuzu's diamond skin punch, though it was a surprise attack, so he'll easily react and punch the heart out of Sasuke, the only reason the other team won was because of kagemane , well I would like one of these kidgamer or drproof retards to name how many individuals has even escaped kagemane. Smh.

So since he's quite skilled with the scythe which a speedster like kakashi had trouble evading even with sharingan, what makes it so difficult to handle a blade as skillfully?

Hidan shitstomps.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Sasuke doesn't blitz Hidan wins, he was stated by the DB to be just as fast, if not a bit slower than Kakashi. I don't see him landing a clean blow that can incapacitate Hidan after the initial blitz.
Hidan has literally never done a thing in this Manga to let you or anyone else logically argue his victory in this match. Nothing at all. His best feats are overwhelming Asuma and being stalemated by Kakashi.

Sasuke destroys him with or without a blitz.

And idk who you are talking about with the speed thing, but the DB puts Hidan an entire point below Kakashi while Sasuke has shown to be comfortably above Kakashi and Hidan so either way you are wrong.