Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the wait.

I channel my fire based chakra within myself wile doing the four needed hand signs. Fire starts to releases in all different directions and starts to travel at senseis clone in a spiralling manner.

hows this sensei, sorry for being away so long.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it would be useful if you need a quick aoe style jutsu for multiple hostiles. Also it could be good to confusion due to the fact that it moves in a spiral direction.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, here you go."

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner or expands engulfing the surrounding area in a tornado of flames. Anything nearby is incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

"Now for the next technique, form the Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger hand seals. You will then spew out Fire, which surrounds the opponent and from it, a spider made of Fire emerges. This spider attacks the opponent, and the Fire around the opponent is a way of trapping them. Use it on my clone."

Minato creates a clone that runs towards his student.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Sorry for the delay sensei im back. Okays ill jive that jutsu a go"

I start to channel fire chakra throughout my body to my mouth. I envision a spider as i do the correct hand signs Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger . I face sensei clone and release the jutsu spewing fire all around it. The clone is surrounded by fire, fire like spiders start to emerge and hit the clone wile still surrounded.