Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for taking so long, was quite busy these last few days.

Minato makes his way to the training field where a young man is waiting for him. This guy needed help with finishing off his Fire training, which had begun years ago. He just wanted it done, and Minato understood how he must have felt. Nonetheless, Minato was ready to indulge in the hot element again.

"Hi there, I am Minato Namikaze, what is your name?. I will be completing your Fire training, and here is the technique you learned last."

Minato threw a scroll towards his student, which contained the technique he had learned with his previous teacher. From there, they could go on again.

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

"Okay, now my method of teaching is quite different from your previous teacher. I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to perform the technique, give me at least two advantages and disadvantages, and how you would use it in battle. If you have questions, be sure to ask!

Now, the next Fire technique. It starts off by jumping in the air, and then manipulating your Fire based chakra. You can then fire three giant bullets of Fire from your mouth, that comes down like giant meteors towards the opponent. If the opponent were to be hit, they would be fried, and because it is three bullets, it makes them a bit more difficult to dodge. Use it on my clone."

Minato creates a clone that runs towards his student.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Greetings i'm Shiroe, did not see you walk over sorry about that."
Shiroe stands up smiling and rubbing his head embarrassed. He then starts to walk over to Minato and listens to him explain the technique.

"Okay lets see what I got"
Shiroe springs into action jumping high in the air, conjuring his fire chakra wile ascending. He then channels his chakra to his mouth where he then releases three giant flaming meteors from his mouth aiming right at the clones Minato sensei made.
Shiroe descends landing on his feet right next to the burning clones. Shiroe starts to walk over to Minato.

"Sweet technique Minato, with this jutsu you can really put pressure on your opponent using them multiple projectiles also you have the hight advantage because your in the air and all. But I see some cons. In the heat of battle it would take a lot of effort trying to be as accurate as well if you miss one of the three meteors kinda feels like a missed opportunity. Also getting the high ground could be challenging."

"In battle I would use this if my opponent was in the air falling. Id jump above him and perform the jutsu, my target would have lack of control and less ability to dodge it that way."

Shiroe gives Minato and fist bumb acknowledging what a great future they have of training together.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Great meeting you, Shiroe. Very well done with the technique, here you go."

*Fist bump*

Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

"Now for the next technique, you will form four hand seals and manipulate your Fire based chakra. You will then spew superheated ash from your mouth, which makes its way towards the opponent. Upon contact, the ash is capable of causing up to third degree burns on the skin. The ash stays around the opponent, and once you click your teeth, it would cause the stagnant ash to ignite. This explodes, and causes massive damage. Use it against my clone."

Minato creates a clone that runs towards Shiroe.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okays sensei I can do this.

First I make four hand seals one after the other. Then wile making the hand seals I start to conjur and manipulate my fire chakra. i face sensei's clone a spew a great ash cloud blowing in towards my target. although its hot already i click my teeth together exploding the ash and blew up the clone.

how was that sensei *thumbs up*

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well sensei this jutsu is very flexible. it can reach places other jutsu cant. It also can catch your opponents of guard and trick them. Its very spontaneous and just can explode out of nowhere. I think a big downfall is if your opponent is aware it can be dodged easy and its a bit slow with the knowledge.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, Shiroe. Here you go!"

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

"Now, form a single hand seal and manipulate your Fire based chakra. You will then release several dragon shaped fireballs towards the opponent. These burn on impact, but these fireballs can also be used as a way of creating the weather conditions for Kirin. So, there's that. Use it against my clone."

Minato creates a clone that runs towards Shiroe.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll do my best. Looking at your clone from a distance.

i start by doing the handsign to conjurer and manipulate my fire chakra. Then I release and shoot out several dragon shaped fireballs towards sensei's clone.

I could really feel the heat off that one :)

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, Shiroe. But remember to add the advantages, disadvantages and how you would use it in battle every time, with each technique. Could you list me some of those for the current technique?"

Minato asks, scratching his head as he laughs.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sit down and think... Okays Senei

The obverse pro is that it can be a good set up for Kirin. Also fireballs coming from all different angles is good because for some people multiple projectiles is harder to dodge. Another this is to counter the jutsu with another jutsu your opponent has to conjure up more to stop all the other projectiles. Also if your opponent is scared of dragons they would be terrafide xd. Hmmm negatives could be that your opponent is fast and he can dodge multiple projectiles easier than if it was one big projectile not giving them the gaps to dodge.

Saying all this with a playful and happy tone in my voice

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, Shiro. Remember that next time!"

Minato says, as he now prepares to teach him the next technique.

Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

"Now, for the next technique, throw a volley of Shuriken towards the opponent with one hand, whilst releasing Fire infused chakra onto them as they are released. This increases their overall power, and allow them to cause burning damage on the opponent as well. Even after impact, the shuriken would continue to burn. You know what to do!"

Minato says, as he creates a clone that runs towards Shiro.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay Minato sensei lets do this.

First i start by throwing a volly of Shuriken at sensei's clone wile simultaneously channelling my fire chakra. Moments after the Shurikens are released i infused fire chakra onto them.

"Fire infused shuriken hit minatos clone with great force continuesly burning him"

Okays sensei this just is good because it catches your opponent off guard and can do some serious damage and it also can be executed very quick. Bad thing about the jutsu is that because its an object it can be easily pushed aside and deflected.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, Shiro."

Type: Offensive
Range: short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

"Now, for the next technique form the Tiger hand seal and manipulate your Fire based chakra. You will release this into the surrounding atmosphere and cause several ghost like flame heads, with horns and yellow eyes. These flame heads can swarm the opponent and attack them. Quite interesting technique. Use it against my clone."

Minato creates a clone that runs towards Shiro.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry im back sensei i had some troubles. But ready to train again.

"Ill give it a go boss. I make the tiger hand seal and start manipulating my fire chakra. After manipulating my chakra i release it into the surrounding atmosphere creating several flame ghost heads i then move the heads to attack senseis clone"

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sensei i think it would be good for overwhelming and swarming the opponent also it could be good to keep pressure. Could be good in a 1vX environment. Ummm i guess it could be kinda slow and predictable but i guess you just got to know when to use it.

"Saying all that wile rubbing my head to think."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, good, Shiro."

Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the atmosphere around him to create several ghost-like flames resembling heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

"Now, for the next technique, you will manipulate a large amount of your Fire based chakra in your chest. You will then release the Fire in a quick burst of flame which is aimed towards the opponent's feet. This flame then erupts into a three meter tall pillar of flame, which incinerates the opponent. Use it against my clone (and remember to add advantages and disadvantages this time!)."

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okays Sensei lets do this, I start to channel a large amount of fire chakra to my chest, I then quickly release the chakra to shoot a burst of fire towards sensei's clone aiming towards his its legs. The fire burst connects and makes a large pillar incinerating the clone.

Sensei i think this jutsu has massive offensive strengths its quick and has a lot of heat. It cancels anyone from jumping out of it upwards because its a pillar. I feel its a jutsu thats hard to predict.
I think the negatives points would be that its easy to counter if your fast and aware of it.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Awesome, here you go."

Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

"Now for the next technique, you will form 4 hand seals and manipulate your Fire based chakra. This allows you to release Fire in an omni-directional manner. It then expands towards the opponent in a spiraling manner, or engulfs the surrounding area. Quite useful, use it against my clone."