Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gives naruto and Sasuke power, does not deny that. Tells them that the very same power he gave naruto and Sasuke, he gave it all to Ashura. Denied that Ashura was given any power whatsoever despite being te exact same power he gave naruto and Sasuke.

This retarded clown Hahaha :lmao:
We already know you're retarded. No need to remind us over and over again.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He just debunked your argument, and yet you're calling him retarded for exposing the fact that you're wrong and that despite having the evidence that you're wrong, you refuse to be wrong. LOL Bro hold this big ass L
Lol alt supporting their own alt. Anyway he debunked nothing.
I've already countered everything he said in the OP so won't bother explaining it again to retards.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra was just that strong that even Asura's Six Path's Senjutsu couldn't beat him.

If you're insisting that he only gave Asura Ninshuu, then why did he then say that he gave only Asura his "power" the first time but decided to give both Indra and Asura power the second time. The manga never said that Ninshuu grants Six Path's power or the Rinnegan so it's quite clear that Hagoromo gave only Asura power the first time along with the title of Ninshuu leader.

Ninshuu is a lifestyle, not an ability. No one is denying that Asura awoke his own powers but Hagoromo literally said he only gave his chakra to Asura the first time. He decided to give it to Indra the second time which resulted in the Rinnegan. We know that Hagoromo's chakra is Indra and Asura combined so it only makes sense that by giving Sasuke his chakra/power, it awakened Sasuke's Rinnegan.

The manga never called Ninshuu a power but a way of life, a use of chakra that reveals peoples feelings to one another. I don't recall Ninshuu granting the Rinnegan or the Six Path's Powers.
Because the first time he gave Ashura the title of LEADER. Power doesn't always mean abilities. He gave his younger son the political power he inherited originally from Kaguya. Indra was the jealous brother that wanted to be king.

In fact up to this day you have a Senju being called Princess, that further implies what was passed on to Ashura was "Kaguya's throne".

There's enough evidence to prove that Six Path Senjutu was Ashura's natural power not a hand out.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.:bdpf:
You must be registered for see images

He was talking when he gave the SOSP to Naruto and Sasuke.

Here's Hagomoro litteraly stating that it was Ashura's power
You must be registered to see images

He only made the succesorm which was why him and his brother were fighting

Post automatically merged:

OP, your reading comprehension skills must be at an extreme low. Hagoromo gave not only his power to Naruto but also Sasuke. In the scan, he literally said that giving his power to one ended up creating Indra and Asura, and then he said that giving both his sons power gave the same result. He's literally saying that he gave only Asura his power the first time and that even though he gave Indra power this time, the result was the same.

I know you don't want to admit that Asura stalemated with Six Paths Chakra against a Mangekyo user, but suck it up. Hagoromo clearly says that he gave the way of Ninshuu which is a way of life, not power, to Asura and that he gave power to Asura as well. If Hagoromo meant that he gave Ninshuu to Asura, why did Sasuke get the Rinnegan when Hagormo gave Indra power too. Literally speaking, Hagoromo referred to his own chakra rather than Ninshuu. Stop using mental gymnastics.

Never once did the manga say that when you combine Indra's chakra with Ninshuu it results in the Rinnegan. You know damn well and good what Hagoromo meant.

There's literally a scan showing Asura with Truth Seeker Orbs which solidifies this argument that you're poorly refuting.

You must be registered for see images
Wrong! Ashura was only made the successor of the Ninja Creed, which started the rivalry between the 2 brothers and stated the avatar was his own power

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was talking when he gave the SOSP to Naruto and Sasuke.

Here's Hagomoro litteraly stating that it was Ashura's power

He only made the succesorm which was why him and his brother were fighting
Are you in need of help, he confirmed both times he gave power to both this time and you over looked it due to head canon. He Even says it when he gave Sasuke power I'll share it with you this time as well.

You should accept the facts for what they are Hogaromo gave Ashura power ups.

Reactions: Animegoin
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you in need of help, he confirmed both times he gave power to both this time and you over looked it due to head canon. He Even says it when he gave Sasuke power I'll share it with you this time as well.

You should accept the facts for what they are Hogaromo gave Ashura power ups.
No he didn't. I just gave evidence that Hagomoro stated that the avatar was Ashura's power and he was only made the succesor of the Ninja Creed, which was the reason why the 2 brothers fought. Here they are again and now I'm done

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't. I just gave evidence that Hagomoro stated that the avatar was Ashura's power and he was only made the succesor of the Ninja Creed, which was the reason why the 2 brothers fought. Here they are again and now I'm done
He didn't state that otherwise he would've made that statement when he used the avatar. When Hogaromo made the statement of the brothers matching powers it was made when 3 tomoe Indra was shown. Also Hogaromo confirmed that last time he only gave Ashura power and this time he gave both Naruto and Sasuke power. That statement overrides any head canon interpretation you draw from the scans.

In case you've forgotten, the RSM Avatar also comes from Hogaromo a power up only he can give. And before I forget even in the filler Hogaromo gave Asura a power up.

You should stop misinterpreting the manga.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't state that otherwise he would've made that statement when he used the avatar. When Hogaromo made the statement of the brothers matching powers it was made when 3 tomoe Indra was shown. Also Hogaromo confirmed that last time he only gave Ashura power and this time he gave both Naruto and Sasuke power. That statement overrides any head canon interpretation you draw from the scans.

In case you've forgotten, the RSM Avatar also comes from Hogaromo a power up only he can give. And before I forget even in the filler Hogaromo gave Asura a power up.

You should stop misinterpreting the manga.
You were saying

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You were saying

I can't see your small fry scan.

Anyway how does any of that negate the power up he gave Asura? He confirmed the power up when he said this time he was going to give it to the Indra incarnate as well. That was right before he gave Naruto and Sasuke power ups.
He said it again before vote two.

The Databook confirms RSM is given by Hoagaromo.

The anime confirmed Asura was given a power up by Hogaromo to fight Indra.

so What're you basing your head canon on exactly?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't see your small fry scan.

Anyway how does any of that negate the power up he gave Asura? He confirmed the power up when he said this time he was going to give it to the Indra incarnate as well. That was right before he gave Naruto and Sasuke power ups.
He said it again before vote two.

The Databook confirms RSM is given by Hoagaromo.

The anime confirmed Asura was given a power up by Hogaromo to fight Indra.

so What're you basing your head canon on exactly?

No he didn't! He gave Naruto and Sasuke the power to make them protectors and in response to databooks they also said that Hebi Sasuke can move at godlike speed, which isn't true as shown when he was fighting Itachi and by your logic Indura's avatat came from Hagomoro as well and the Sharigan. There's no proof that the avatar was from Hagomoro's chakra either.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't! He gave Naruto and Sasuke the power to make them protectors and in response to databooks they also said that Hebi Sasuke can move at godlike speed, which isn't true as shown when he was fighting Itachi and by your logic Indura's avatat came from Hagomoro as well and the Sharigan. There's no proof that the avatar was from Hagomoro's chakra either.
No he didn't, he gave them power ups and he clearly said this time I'll share my power with you as well. He's confirming he had given a power up to Asura only before. Then he confirmed it the second time before vote 2. There's a difference between hyperbole and a clear statement. For you to dismiss something as hyperbole you need to show it being false. The statement is valid Hogaromo gives RSM.
Of course Sharingan is from Hoagaromo, Indra inherited his powerful eyes, chakra and genes. And even in the filler Asura was shown receiving chakra from Hogaromo and others. It's pretty clear where the chakra originates from.

I think you should accept the facts for what they are.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't, he gave them power ups and he clearly said this time I'll share my power with you as well. He's confirming he had given a power up to Asura only before. Then he confirmed it the second time before vote 2. There's a difference between hyperbole and a clear statement. For you to dismiss something as hyperbole you need to show it being false. The statement is valid Hogaromo gives RSM.
Of course Sharingan is from Hoagaromo, Indra inherited his powerful eyes, chakra and genes. And even in the filler Asura was shown receiving chakra from Hogaromo and others. It's pretty clear where the chakra originates from.

He’s willfully ignorant, he’ll never publicly concede even though he knows he’s wrong. Just let him continue to embarrass himself.

Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hagomoro stated that he was giving his power to both Naruto and Sasuke to combat Madara and Kaguya. Never once did he ever state that he gave Ashura RSM. He stated that it was his power and I already gave the scans to prove it. Fillers are different from manga. In the fiiler it showed everyone giving Ashura the power to do beat Indura and since you want to go there Indura didn't get the Sharingan from Hagomoro. He got it from when the BZ who stated this to Indura when they 1st met.

In the manga it was a 1-1 battle where they tied with each other.

Last edited: