Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Coming from (2) Gaikotsu Bay (255) | Page 5 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

Mission Start:

Collect ore for Marzan (3)

Susabi finally landed in the Iron Peninsula off the cost of the Gaikotsu Bay. The cool air rattled Susabi to the bone as a gust of wind swept across the shore. He was directed here by Marzan to collect ore for the tool he wanted made. He knew about many things but blacksmithing wasn't one of them. Where does one even get ore? The ground? Before him stood a massive black iron fortress.

There's gotta be someone inside. Susabi as he said taking a couple steps forward, rubbing his hands together to generate some warmth. As the wind continued to blow, Susabi made his way deeper into the Bulwark. He came to its black gates and made his presence known by slamming the side of his fist against the door. The door slowly opened as he was met with an armored guard. "And you are?" the Samurai inquired.
Hello, you know these lands better than I do. Do you know where I could get access to some ore?

The man stood silent and stared at Susabi for a bit. "And what could you possibly want with our ore?"
"I was sent to this area by the immortal Marzan to collect ore to craft a tool that's capable of injuring the gods themselves." Susabi replied earnestly.

The samurai placed his hand on his chin and pondered for a bit.
"What do we get out of it?"
"Oh. Nothing.'"
The Samurai was taken aback by his frank response which was delivered with such lack of emotion and flat affect. Susabi continued to speak.
"I'm sure it affected you too... The Prismatic Curse. I lost a lot of good people. Those I shared a close bond with and others not so much. But a loss is a loss. Any tool that can be forged against the ones that cause us grief, those..." Susabi clenched his fist, digging his nails into his palms deep enough that they nearly pierce the skin. He quickly released his grip and composed himself "..gods is reason and reward enough."
The samurai listened to the shinobi's words with intent. The words he spoke rung true in his own heart. He stepped aside and opened the gate widely, directing Susabi in. Within the confines of the walls were a sparse number of Samurai and some children practicing on straw dummies.
"We lost many. Too many. For a conflict we were not directly involved in. And we were helpless to do anything about it." The samurai took time to reflect before shutting the gate to the fortress. "Feel free to help yourself to our underground mining system. Most of the people who worked there passed. So it's barren know but their equipment is still there." He took off to handle chores around the fortress. Susabi reached out his hand as the samurai turned away but quickly lowered it to not be a bother.
"Right... ore. Should be easy enough, right?"

Sometime passed and Susabi made his way to the underground mining shaft of Hachiman's Bulwark. He walked towards an intersection of the mineshaft where he could progress in four directions. On the wall laid a pickaxe, that he flung over his shoulder. Smoothly, his eyes transitioned from their normal deep blue color into a pale, glowing iris signifying the activation of his Byakugan through the mechanisms of Trikaya.

Trikaya - (The Three Bodies) (Reference)
Type: N/A
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Trikaya also known as The Three Bodies is a secret Kinjutsu developed by the Hyuga Clan to reinforce their bodies and change it on a fundamental level, not unlike the Earth Grudge Fear Technique. The concept behind Trikaya is that the three modes of being: the body of essence, the body of enjoyment and the body of transformation, will find unity under one body. Yang, the energy of life itself coupled with the Hyuga's intensive knowledge of the chakra system, Trikaya was able to be developed. Using the body altering abilities and life giving abilities of Yang, The Hyuga clan was able to produce a technique which expanded the chakra network system, creating new branches and roots within its form, increasing the total tenketsu within their body from 361 to a total of 722. This effectively allows them to defy their physical nature and double their chakra capacity. The increased roots of chakra flow allows for various anastomosis, making their chakra pathway hard to block in its entirety, reducing the effects they receive from chakra limiting/chakra flow limiting abilities by half. Due to the increase in density in the amount of tenketsu available in the user's body, the Hyuga's Gentle Fist techniques and their variants would also be affected. Gentle Fist requires the user to be able to release chakra from their tenketsu at will and have such fine control over which tenketsu releases chakra and when. The natural benefit of having more tenketsu means that Hyuga Clan members who have modified their body using Trikaya are capable of releasing more chakra from the new tenketsu within their body, increasing the potency of their Gentle Fist techniques and their damage by +20. This increase in power is evident when techniques such as Eight Trigrams Revolving Heaven which releases chakra points from all original 361 tenketsu, will now release chakra from all 722 tenketsu the user has present. These changes to the user's chakra system and ultimately to their body are changes that can be physically seen as they defy human nature, however these are purely cosmetic. Hyuga Clan members under the effect of Trikaya will no longer have pulsating veins around their eyes once their Byakugan is active. This physical change is put in place to, at a glance, distinguish Hyuga Clan members who have undergone Trikaya or not. The changes to the user's chakra system can be seen by other with chakra system seeing dojutsu such as Byakugan, Sharingan and Rinnegan.
Note: The increase in chakra does not stack with chakra boosts such as those provided by Yang.
Note: This must be placed on the user's biography.
Note: Can only be used by Hyuga Clan Members with access to Kinjutsu.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (Passive)
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Jonin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Susabi took a deep sigh and observed his surroundings. "I have no clue what I'm looking at. But I have to start somewhere." He focused his eyes on a groove within the war just a bit deeper into the mine. It seemed it was already chipped away at a couple times. If it was valuable enough for them to mine maybe it'd prove some use to him. He rose the pickaxe and began hacking away at bits of the exposed rock. The sound of the iron hitting the earthen surface rang and echoed through the halls of the mine. It was haunting to know that these mines were once populated with workers is now empty at the whim of a being who could care less. The Hyuga kept chipping away at the stone to collect a couple pieces of darkly colored ore which he collected.

He continued to progress throughout the mineshaft, picking spots that had already been previously mined to see what he could find. Some ore was as brittle as chalk, falling apart as Susabi struck them. Others he couldn't excavate with the pickaxe alone either due to their size or overall hardness. Some hours passed and Susabi worked up a sweat, wiping his forehead.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this." He said trying to catch his breath before continuing on with mining. By the time he was done. He lugged a large sack of various ores and materials back up to the surface. The samurai noticed Susabi hauling a sack of rubble and material and decided to take a look at what he got.

"You have no idea what you are doing do you? Some of this is useful for weapon crafting, but most of this is just rock and sediment. I don't know the scale of weapon you are making but it's not enough for sure. I'll come by tomorrow to help. make sure you aren't wasting your efforts, God Slayer.

Susabi sighed deeply and was understandably frustrated but at least he'd have a guide now. He rested on his laurels for the day. Ready to continue tomorrow

Mission End

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Mission Start:

Collect ore for Marzan Part 2 (3)

The night passed quickly and morning came. Susabi's rolled over in his bed, aching from the work done the day before. I should really stop letting people do the heavy lifting for me. My body is killing me. He stayed still for a moment and sat up. "Wake up, Shinobi. We have a long day" . The voice of the samurai come from behind the door followed by a hard bang. Susabi let out a deep sigh and willed himself out from under the covers.
"I'm up. I'm up. I'll meet you at the mine."

He dressed himself and made off to collect more ore. He arrived at the mining site where the Samurai was already stationed leaning against the wall.
"Took you long enough."
"I'm high maintenance leave me be."
The samurai shook his head and tossed two circular items at Susabi which Susabi caught. "The ore little ore you found yesterday was purely by luck. Dig enough and you'll get something eventually. But you didn't know exactly what you were picking up. That's what those are for." He gestured towards the items he just tossed at Susabi.
"And these are...?"
"Magnets. The ore you are looking for, for your weapon, is most likely metallic. Those magnets will help you differentiate between what you are looking for and rubble."
Susabi looked at the magnets and nodded. It seemed simple enough. He didn't have much to say he just grabbed his pickaxe and began to mine again. He continued to dig away at a crevice in the wall until the stone was chipped away enough to reveal a vein of ore. Susabi took up his new magnets and held them to the earthen material. Immediately, the magnet latched on to the surface of the ore signifying it had some magnetic field and was thus metallic in nature.
"Got some." Susabi said to himself while pulling the magnet away from the stone. He pulled the pickaxe over his head and began to swing downward before the samurai called out to him stopping him mid swing.

"Before you do that. Know that many ores come in veins... as in one piece means there is a likely another nearby. Dig around the ore first to see how far it goes." The samurai instructed him. Susabi lowered his tool towards the vein and activated his Byakugan to speed up the process. He didn't want to waste time to see how deep the ore actually went by digging around.
"Not if I directly visualize it." He began to chip away at the ore ignoring the Samurai's words. The samurai scoffed at Susabi.
"Show off." The samurai began to start on his own venture into the cavern walls, chipping away at the stone until he reached some ore himself.

He lowered his pickaxe to the ground and grabbed the hilt of his sword. He took a deep breath and lowered his stance and focused on the ore itself. He began to focus chakra into his blade causing an aura to be formed around it and quickly drew his sword before resheathing it. The rocks around the ore fell piece by piece exposing the entire vein.

( Zettai Tōroku ) - Absolute Inscription
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage: 60
Description: The user quickly draws his sword, slashing everything around himself and is capable of attacking multiple opponents with quick speeds.

( Samurai Guntou no Jutsu ) - Samurai Sabre Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 - 40
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: This technique is unique to samurai, which employs the concept of chakra flow techniques similar to the Flying Sparrow and ( Kusanagi ) - Chidori Spear. The user channels their chakra through their swords and extends the reach and the cutting ability of the blade, allowing him to be capable of firing crescents of chakra. These crescents are capable of combating equal ranked Elemental Ninjutsu. The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation, as they can form their chakra blades into giant buzz saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise attacks as needed.
Note: Can only be used by a Samurai Bio.
Note: S ranked version can only be used a total of 6 times per battle.

"Hmph." He deactivated the chakra shroud and began mining away at the ore with the pickaxe. Susabi looked over and nodded his head. "Nice work. So that's how you want to play it."
"It is."
Susabi continued to pick away at his vein of ore before turning towards the samurai once it was depleted.
"Whoever gets the least ore has to bring all of it up back to the surface. Deal?"
"Deal."

The samurai readied himself again drawing his blade while Susabi laid down is pickaxe and took a gentle fist stance. Using his Byakugan to identify the vein of ore he just mined, he would easily be able to identify more. The men stood still and waited for each other's move. In a burst of adrenaline both men took off and began to use their respective styles to rip through the mineshaft. Susabi's Byakugan provided him a clear advantage but the Samurai had a keen eye as well and his strikes were just as precise as the Hyuga. Susabi placed his hand on the wall of the cavern while using his byakugan to access the weak points around the located ore. In one swoop, he release a bit of chakra to destroy the weak points around the ore causing the rock to crumble and the ore to be exposed.

(Jūken: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist: One blow Body
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A technique born from the Hyuga clan's intrinsic ability to expel chakra from every tenketsu on their body, a clan member can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown that this technique can be used with pin-point accuracy to target the weak point of a technique exemplified when Neji Hyūga was trapped by Kisame Hoshigaki's Water Prison Technique, and was able to dispel it.

He continued sifting through the mineshaft using his Byakugan to lock in on the ore veins and using his Jyuken to expose them. The Samurai had trouble keeping up with Susabi. He just sheathed his blade and watched Susabi go on spree ripping through the stone by just placing his hand gently on it. "Alright alright. I yield."
Susabi stopped mining and deactivated his Byakugan, turning his back to the samurai as he motioned to exit the mineshaft. You have a lot of work to do it seems. See you up top!

Mission End

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Mission Start

Collect ore for Marzan part 3 (3)

After the two men had their brief competition, the samurai lugged their haul back to the surface while Susabi sat there and watched him.

"So, you aren't even going to offer help."
"Nope. A deal is a deal." Susabi said with a soft smile. "But I do want to thank you for your help. I've learned a lot." He slightly bowed his head towards the samurai to show his gratitude and respect. But the smile slowly faded away as the intrusive thoughts returned. His father. The Voidlords, The Hyuga, Madara. All topics that worried him to different degrees and clouded his mind. He would quickly recollect himself and raise his head. However, to be on the safe side I should find more.
The samurai nodded his head in agreement. "We can't over mine our supply though, just for your tool. I hope you understand but there maybe be some more in the nearby towns. We are already stretched thin. "
Understood. Just point me in the right direction and I'll be on my way.
The samurai pulled up the last of the ore and dusted his hands off on his clothing causing dust to fill the air around him. "In the mines... you see most of the settlements in this peninsula are connected by secret underground tunnels. Something that allows us to deal with the immense cold here and as a defense/evacuation measure. If you enter the mines and stick north, You'll reach the cathedral. They should have plenty of ore there."

Susabi got up and bowed his head again, gathered his ore and headed for the cathedral.

LLM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Horus and Dabi finally arrive at their destination, ready to look for the materials they needed to take the great smith to forge their new weapons. Horus turned to Dabi.

"Well we are here. I assume you have your own agenda in order to attain your materials. I plan to head into the depths of the of the mines searching for the precious metals held within. I shall meet you back at the forge when the time comes. Good luck my friend."

With that Horus headed into the mines below with a wave to Dabi.

[Giving control of Dabi back.]

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission start:
Mission element
: Explore dangerous site for high quality ore

Upon leaving Dabi, Horus decided rather than to go directly through the mines he would like to explore the depths to find materials of the highest quality to take back to the forge. As he looked he found old path ways that led into the depths of the mines, though these weren't the most stable at all. The wood holding the ceiling was damp and part rotten and the carving of the stone made the roof ever more unstable. He would have to proceed with caution should he not want to make a simple mine a tomb for himself.

He knew the Badlands of Earth were wrought with precious metals and stones, hearing that they had built much of their early economy on it, so he figured the deeper he explored, the more likely he was to find the metal suited to his needs. Though one thing he noted were footprints heading into the depths, someone had been here recently.

As he walked further into the mine he felt something through the ground, a vibration. Was the tunnel unstable after the great quake still? No, there was something more, it was like repeated shocks through the earth, what was going on? Before he could think more on it, the beam of wood to is right made a snapping sound as it snapped inward, the wood that was holding the right side of the ceiling above him. The ceiling give way above him, he head out his hand releasing a burst of fire pushing him further down the tunnel avoiding the falling rubble, though leaving him now trapped within. This wasn't a issue for the most part, but what the the hell had caused it?

He headed further into the mine, his exit now blocked, though he kept his eyes out, he needed ore for his weapon as the smith had requested. He came upon some shavings of metal that looked like iron and a few small rocks along the way but something about them felt like they wouldn't meet what he needed to forge a god slaying tool. There were abandoned carts, picks and other mining tools along the way as he headed down into the depths. He was looking at the wall to his right seeing something glow in it, but as he took as step he felt chakra activating below his feet. He reacted just in time, his body turning to mist as spikes protruded from the ground aiming to impale him, causing him to stop the torch as he pass through the spikes reforming into his body. It was at this time he knew someone was down here and what ever they were doing, they didn't want any prying eyes.

He leaned down grabbing his torch looking down into the depths of the mine where he could now heart the banging, drilling and something else. He just wanted some decent Ore to make a weapon and he had to find himself in this situation. Why did it always have to end up like this?

After proceeding down further, the tunnel grew wider and it was better supported than what he'd been in so far. Was the entrance left in that state to deter people? The further he got down, he found larger chunks of metal. He found some hand size chunks of gold and silver just left on the ground, he picked these up placing them in his bag as this would provide white the ornate design, on fitting for an emperor. Though the problem still remained, he needed a strong metal ore to form the blade itself. Not that he didn't have faith in the smith, it was more, he didn't want to bring sub par materials to such a legendary smith. He was starting to question if he could find such things in this place.

When he was starting to give up hope he saw it, left in a carte, a glowing piece of metal that flowed with chakra, just what he needed to complete his collecting for his blade. He walked over cautiously but when he got within 5m of the shining stone, it began to change taking the form of a golem. Without warning it swung at him aimlessly, striking the walls, the roof shook. Another swing hitting the ground, the walls shook. If this kept up the entire mine would come down upon him. He couldn't afford to risk destroying everything, so he drew his black blade in one fluid motion swinging it releasing a wave ove fire just at the golem aiming to over power without doing impact damage to the surrounding area otherwise he would be in trouble. The fire washed over the golem incinerating it completely....

"You've got to be kidding..."

He'd just destroyed the source of metal that he needed for his blade completely. He forgot his blade had a mind of its own empowering his techniques further. He'd used too much power. Though he now knew, this was a trap to stop someone getting to the real treasure in these depths. He proceeded down seeing the mine split into 3. He would pick the missing passage which now seemed stable, proceeding with caution.

[Mission End]

Jutsu used:
(Katon: Metsuryū Hokasui) - Fire style: Dragon Slayer Fire Stream
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40+30+10+20
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling.

Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

(Suiton: Kiri Kawarimi) - Mist replacement
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user can freely transform his body into mist like that of the hidden mist jutsu. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form. The user can reform into there normal body at any time, but in this form the are vulnerable to lightning and fire attacks.
Note: Lasts for up to 2 turns
Note: Must know hidden mist jutsu
Note: Cant attack in the form
Note: useable Once.

( Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri ) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60+30+10+20
Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Start
Mission Rank
: B
Mission Objective: Learn about a unique ore and steal it.

Heading down the central passage into the mines, the vibrating over tunnels could be felt more but he could now hear the sounds of drills growing closer. It would seem who ever was down here was searching for something unique indeed to go down to these depths and set up so many traps along the way. The tunnel grew wider and extremely well supported, whoever as down here knew what they were doing. Before he knew it he was in a large excavated cave, seeing an entire mining operation taking place with near on 50 people at work and many more looking like guards. What could be so important down here that the needed such a mass of people.

He felt them approach before they made their move, it was hard not to with his YY sensory, though now he had two guards either side of him. Each held a short blade to either side of his throat, out of the corner of his eye he saw their other hands on another blade at their hip. They were waiting for him to move to strike. Before he could speak one barked a question at him.

"What do you think you're doing down here?"

"I'm sorry." Horus spoke in a gentle tone. "I seem to have gotten lost in the tunnel system and.."

Before he could finish his sentence, the blades pressed to his throat, a sign he should stop as the same guard spoke once more.

"Enough! There are measures in place to prevent anyone entering here. Who are you and what do you want?"

His tone was serious. Though it seemed all the traps that Horus had overcome were set by this group, but why?

"I'm being honest with you. I'm simply looking for ore to take back to the smith to craft me a new weapon. Look I picked up the discarded silver and gold for decoration.."

As he gestured to his bag, both men looked down losing focus on their blades for a single moment. That's all Horus needed to take advantage of the situation. His Asura Path activated growing two mechanical arms that shot up, one either side, grabbing both by the throats. The arms lifted them from the ground spinning around pinning them to the wall. They dropped their blades trying to pull the arms away from their throats trying to break free as they wheezed "Who ... are .... you..".

Horus loosened his grip but still held the men in place should they try anything stupid as he spoke to them.

"I tried to explain but you were so rash. I did not lie when I said I was searching for ore for a weapon, though when I simply search and find traps aimed to kill me on my ventures, It catches my attention. Now, lets take a moment and why don't you tell me why you're down here and where I can find some quality metal and be on my way."

Both men made a shifty look towards each other, one that showed they questioned if they should speak or not. Horus tightened his grip slightly as a warning.

"Okay okay... it's the Arkenstone, the rare ore down at the heart of these lands. It's being shipped east of here, that's all's we know, the boss doesn't tell us anything..."

So there was something unique about this specific mine, no wonder there were so many down here digging. He looked over into the large room seeing a unique ore that shined like it contained a galaxy within, could that be the stone they were talking of. They continued to struggle against the grip of his mechanical arm.

"Now tell me, what is so special about the stone down there?"

"We... don't know... the boss doesn't tell us... but you'd be wise to stay away from him...."

"I'll take note of that then. But for now I think I'll take the ore for myself. Your boss wont mind i'm sure."

"That's what you think"

As he said this, a blade dropped from his arm as he made to stab Horus in the chest. It would of been a fatal blow if it had made contact. Horus's perceptions with his Rinnegan allowed him to react without effort, slapping the blade away with the back of his left hand. He was tired of playing games now, with his mechanical arm crushing the throat of the man who tried to stab him while the other arm hit the other man's head against the wall, knocking them clean out. Both of them were then left to drop the floor, one unconscious, one not so lucky. Now he brought his hands together casting an illusion over all in the room placing them all in an illusion putting them to sleep. He walked down taking the Arkenstone for himself, mesmerized by the unique look of the stone. He placed it in his back and turned to leave.

He remembered his way in was now blocked due to all the falling stone and the damage from all the traps and more. He would just have to do it the old fashioned way. He didn't want to run into other forces that might of been in the other tunnels. He walked over to the wall, merging with it, going up through the mining system to the lands above, taking the precious ores he'd "Gathered" (stolen) with him. It wouldn't be long until he had his new weapon.

Jutsu Used:
( Shuradō ) - Asura Path
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to create mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows, for example, the user to create up to 6 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways, such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack him or perform handseals as the user throws kunais or does a Taijutsu move. It can even be used to help perform certain techniques. He can also alter his own head to manifest additional faces with additional pairs of eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are multiple. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths ability.
Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is necessary as well for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

Edit: Seems i didn't post the illusion so editing it in here:

( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

[Mission End]

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Start
Mission Rank:
B
Mission Objective:

- Fight to stop the precious ore being stolen

Horus arrived at the surface now away from the main fortress, he was ready to leave after all the trouble in that mine. What a pain in the ass just to get some ore. He headed down to the port where he and Dabi had left their ship, he was ready to set sail back for the forge. Though things were never that easy these days. As he approached the boat there stood a group of individuals waiting for him. More trouble. As he walked down he greeted them trying to avoid conflict.

Horus
: Greetings friends. Is there something I can assist you with.

The larger of the group laughed as the others joined in. After a few seconds he spoke with a sinister grin on his face.

Leader: It just so happens that you already did. We weren't sure how to bring the Arkenstone to the surface without those pesky samurai sticking their noses in. Turns out we just needed a delivery boy who just happened to be you. Now hand over the stone and we wont make you suffer, after all, you owe me after killing one of my men.

Typical. It was just one thing after another. He should of just gone to the market place and bough what ever he could find, it would of been much less effort. It was a shame Dabi wasn't around, this is something he'd find fun.

Horus: I appreciate your offer, but I owe you nothing. The stone I'll call compensation for the attempts on my life with those traps you laid in the tunnels. As for your comrade's life, he made an attempt on my life attempting to pierce my heart. It is only fair that if you wish to take a life you must be ready to put your own on the line.

He paused for a moment as they underlings began to grown and the leader's grin turned to a scowl.

Horus: Though, this stone now belongs to me and I shall be on my way. I will not allow you to steal it from me so easily. Now you have a choice, leave and we can call it even, or you can bet your lives on it. The choice is yours.

With his words spoke, his conviction could be felt as he released his killing intent on the group. He wanted to avoid conflict and drawing attention of the samurai or worse. Though he needed this stone. If the world shaking was any indication of the level of conflict to come, he'd need every bit of help he could get. The decision was made as the group ran towards him with a gesture from their leader.

Leader: Kill him. Leave nothing left and retrieve the stone.

Well this was going to be troublesome, if he went at his full power, he'd draw attention to the entire situation and he'd be no better off for it. Instead he would end this swiftly. He could feel his blade eager for blood, maybe the simple methods were the best way. He drew his blade that shook with excitement as the handle extended to form a spear, his preferred fighting style. He countered seven warriors in total. As they were about to reach his location, he stabbed his new form spear into the ground using it to push himself up in the, up and above his foes. While above them he drew the spear up, holding it behind him swinging it down full forced. Due to the strength behind the swing it would release a shockwave of pure force down onto all below him, crushing the group into the ground knocking them all clean out. He would finish by landing next to them spear in hand and a smirk on his face.

Horus: Well that worked out quite well...

Leader: What a useless bunch of idiots. Not that it matters, I'll take that ore from your mutilated corpse....

As said this is skin grew darker, his size doubled as black aura surrounded him. Chakra surged through Leader of the group as he took on the form of a demonic samurai. In an instant he was in front of Horus swinging an overly large blade. Horus side stepped blow by blow, though he felt the force and speed of the strikes, each one reverberating through the air. This new change to his form wasn't just a cosmetic one, his power had tripled. As Horus side stepped he saw the hand of the beast reaching for his bag. He jumped backwards now gaining his footing. His foe advanced, Horus stepped from side to side deflecting the onslaught of his foe, parrying strikes one after another. He saw an opening allowing him to slice at his foes' abdomen though it barely scratched him. What a durable individual.

You must be registered for see images

Horus would have to take this serious. He would leap backwards as he would release surge of Yang chakra through his body, empowering his strength, speed and healing. He needed to end this before he drew more attention to himself. He would now give this man a taste of his power, he would launch forwards at speeds the enemy couldn't match, unleashing slash after slash with the power to release shockwaves through his very being. His foe tried to lift his blade to block but Horus effortlessly knocked the blade to the side as he swung full force with an empowered horizontal slash slicing clean through the man's armour.

You must be registered for see images

His foe fell back to the ground, his form ending as he lay on the ground, blood pouring from his would as he gasped for air.

Horus: I warned you, this Ore was leaving with me. I gave you the chance, all of you. You chose your fate. Though I can't leave you all here, it would only cause more issues....

With that he placed his hand on the ground causing the ground spiral inwards drawing in the bodies of all the men that attacked him, hiding the conflict and finishing off the last man in the process. With that he headed over to the boat setting said, he had his gold, silver and Arkenstone ready to forge his new weapon.

Jutsu Used:
(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

[Yari no Michi: Saisho no fōmu, furō] - The way of the Bisento: First form, Flow
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - mid
Chakra: 0
Damage: 20
Description: This is the most basic form of the Bisento arts akin to the "Drunken Fist" style, using body flow along with the bisento for exaggerated movements to increase their basic close combat fighting style. The bisento is an extension of the users increasing their reach as well as being close to them for effective combat, keeping the opponent right where the user wants them. These basic arts take several basic forms, enhanced with minimal chakra but still deadly. The first form of this, is swinging the bisento, rolling it around the users body, to build momentum, to add to striking power, without having to make large movements. With a quick swing of their arm the user could roll the bisento around their back, coming around form the other side using the momentum from the roll for a crushing strike. The second form of this basic style is large swings, using the length of the bisento to their advantage to do ranged leg sweeps this allows the user to keep their target at a range while still attacking them. The third unique form of this style is one where the user will use the length of their bisento, to elaborate on a basic moment to avoid attacks or enhance attacks. What is meant by this is the user could thrust the blade of their bisento into the ground to push them self up into the air, like a pole jump, to avoid incoming projectiles (within logic, due to the staff being 1.5m the user it would have to be like small fire balls and such or focused projectiles), or even a cartwheel going sideways but instead of placing the users hands on the ground they could place the bisento to make a "larger movement" moving up to 6m at a time. This can be used offensively, using the cartwheel motion to bring down an enhanced kick with the momentum behind it. Or simply stabbing the bisento into the ground, holding oneself up with their hands for a side kick relying on the bisento for balance. The entire style uses the staff itself as part of the user, an extension of them selves to increase their combat potential, making use of the length of the bisento.

[Yari no Michi | Dai 5 no fōmu Shōgeki] - The Way of the Bisento: Fifth form, Shock
Type: Offensive/ Defensive/ Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60+20+30=110
Description: This is a jutsu based on using pure force alone to create devastating attacks. In this way the user will use their bisento as an extension of their own body swinging it as though it was an extra or extended limb. Using their chakra the user will swing the spear weapon using the momentum and range of it to their advantage, enhanced by their chakra for devastating strikes. What makes this unique is, the bisento will be swung with such force that it will release a directional, visible shock wave of sorts that is just to result of the motion, similar to the leaf dragon god technique playing on terms with any elemental attack. This wave will contain no chakra though, the chakra is within the users body to give them the strength to swing the bisento with such force.

Note: Can be used once every two turns, up to 5 times per battle

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Mission End

LLM

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Horus and Dabi finally arrive at their destination, ready to look for the materials they needed to take the great smith to forge their new weapons. Horus turned to Dabi.

"Well we are here. I assume you have your own agenda in order to attain your materials. I plan to head into the depths of the of the mines searching for the precious metals held within. I shall meet you back at the forge when the time comes. Good luck my friend."

With that Horus headed into the mines below with a wave to Dabi.

[Giving control of Dabi back.]
This post marks the beginning of the mission using the following storyboard elements:

• Choose between what is right and what is easy
• Find and collect quality Ore​

They finally arrived in the Iron Peninsula, the place Marzan had directed them to, and the Home of the Samurai. Dabi would immediately grab his cloak and wrap it around himself, attempting to protect himself from the frigid air that whipped around his body. "Yeah, I'll be going my own way from here. See ya back at Marzan's." His response to Horus was short and to the point as he'd make his way around the island in an attempt to find an opening to the underground tunnels.

As the Uchiha continued his journey through the frozen wasteland, he could hear footsteps fast approaching him. Due to the heavy snowfall, he couldn't see clearly with his vision being obscured. And before he could even think of changing course, a sudden flash of light went off right in front of him, robbing him of his sight before he had the opportunity to shield his eyes. "The hell is going on now?! Who did that?"

"Silence thief!" He still couldn't see clearly, but he definitely could hear, and he was confused by what was going on. "Thief? What are you talking bout?" "We said silence!" Dabi would rub his eyes, trying to get some vision back as he tilted his head back, looking up to the sky as the snow fell onto his face. "Tch, the one time I haven't actually done anything." He thought to himself, letting out an audible sigh.

As the murkiness began to fade away, and his vision returned, Dabi found himself in a tricky situation. He was surrounded by a group of Samurai, all with their sabres pointed at him. "I could kill them, but that would just complicate matters and make my task more difficult." He went back and forth in his head, thinking of the best course of action before addressing the Samurai. "Look, I'm not sure what the deal is, but you have the wrong guy. I'm no thief, I only just arrived here in search of quality ore for my weapon."

"And why should we believe you?" Dabi paused for a moment before responding. "Because I have no reason to lie, the boat I arrived on is still at the coast, you can go and have a look for yourself if you don't believe me. I'd rather not have to fight you, I have more important matters to attend to." They didn't know it, but patience didn't come easily to Dabi, and he was trying with every fiber of his being not to slaughter them all right then and there.

Before long, the Samurai who'd gone to the coast to verify Dabi's story returned to confirm that the Uchiha was indeed telling the truth. "Like I said, I have no reason to lie."
"Forgive us, but we had to be sure. There's been a string of thefts lately, and someone has been stealing ore and destroying the mines. You clearly aren't from around here so we assumed it was you. We apologize."
"So that's how it is. It's all good. How bout we make a deal, seeing as I have no idea what the hell I'm looking for and how to mine it, you help me with that and if we come across this thief, I'll deal with them for you. Sound good?"
"What do you mean deal with them?
"That's not important, do we have a deal or not?"
"Fine, we have an agreement."

One of the Samurai would soon lead Dabi into the underground mines, carrying some tools along with a lantern so they could see what was going on. "The black metal that the fortress is made of, is it possible for me to find that down here? It looks pretty strong and would suit the weapon I'm going for."
"It is indeed, I'll show you where you can find it, and other ore that would complement the metal to forge an even stronger weapon."

The man would then pick up a tool, placing his hand against the wall of the tunnels, almost as if he could sense where the ore was, before driving the tool into the rock. He'd slowly chip away at it until a piece of it was exposed. "This is just a small sample, but if you dig deeper in this area, you'll find plenty of this ore. The other ore I mentioned is further down this tunnel, we'll collect that afterwards."
"Oh? Leave this area to me then, I'll be right back."

"What do you mean right ba..."
Before the man could finish, Dabi was already gone. His body would have taken on the properties of Entropy, letting him phase through the walls within the tunnel, allowing him to find where exactly the ore was located without having to dig unnecessarily and tire himself out, or destroy their mine even further than it had already been damaged.

The Uchiha would zip around within the walls in the area the Samurai mentioned, locating the ore he needed. He'd get to work immediately, forming tools with Entropy to slice through the rock that had ore embedded in them before emerging from within the walls. "Oi, that should be enough right? I don't wanna carry more than I need to, that shit it heavy."
"Y-yes, that's enough." The man was still weirded out by Dabi's new appearance.
"Good, let's move further down the tunnel then. And stop looking at me like that, you weirdo!"

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: 80
Description: Aspect of Infinity is a technique that allows the manipulation of Entropy in its condensed form throughout the body and infusing it with the element. The jutsu requires three hand seals, after which the user becomes a more condensed form of Entropy which appears like a dark silhouette with a shimmering outer edge caused by the passive emission of radiation. Inside the user's body will appear to be filled with small pulses of light reminiscent of stars and their eyes will glow a blueish color. As per natural properties of the element, the user is able to phase through solid objects and those devoid of chakra such as the ground. This can be done passively while Aspect of Infinity is active but while phasing the user will be unable to deliver physical attacks such as free form and Taijutsu or perform techniques other than Entropy. The real strength behind this jutsu comes from the body, whereas the user is able to interact directly with their own energies, enhancing their attacks. While Aspect of Infinity is active, the user is able to perform Entropy techniques with added potency ( +1 rank to techniques up to S-rank, and +20 damage above S-rank ) while halving the number of required hand seals. This is to compensate for them being unable to perform any other forms of elemental Ninjutsu except for Fire and Lightning ( Entropy's component elements ) and elements composed of the two, as well non-chakra aided Taijutsu and of course, Entropy. If the user is to be sealed while Aspect of Infinity is active the Entropy chakra will disperse, ejecting the user while the energy is being absorbed. Likewise, if an attack were to overpower this jutsu, the resultant damage after clashing would carry to the user while the state deactivates. Can only be used twice per match, lasting four turns each, and has a two turn cool down.

Chakra: 15-40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 30-80
Description: This technique serves as a basic release for the element, and allows the user to concentrate various amounts of Entropic Radiation either within his body, the terrain around him, or even the air. When conjured without a source the element cannot be formed within 5 meters (short ranged) of an opponent, unless the user himself is within that range. The radiation can be used in various forms; it can be condensed into solid objects such as weapons, shields, pillars, etc and it can stay as simple radiation to cover vast distances and wreak havoc from afar. When made into objects, the element will be able to, upon contact with techniques and/or chakra filled entities, disperse the kinetic and potential energies found within said technique which can cause it to lose form. The other side to this technique is when the element is released in full blown radiation form. As per abilities of the CE, the radiation is able to pass through solid objects to get to hidden targets. Once contact is made the radiation will forcefully scatter the energies within its target which can lead to severe internal damage within people and summons, and loss of form to techniques. To use this technique above B-ranked, the user will have to perform a hand seal. A-ranked usages require two hand seals and a turn cool down between applications, S-Ranked requires three hand seals, two turn cool down, and a maximum usage limit of three times. After using the S-ranked variant the user will be unable to perform Entropy techniques above A-Ranked in the next turn. Applications of Silent Undoer can remain on the field more than a single turn up to a max of three turns but at a price of ten chakra per turn.

End of Mission​

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of the mission using the following storyboard elements:

• Choose between what is right and what is easy
• Find and collect quality Ore​

They finally arrived in the Iron Peninsula, the place Marzan had directed them to, and the Home of the Samurai. Dabi would immediately grab his cloak and wrap it around himself, attempting to protect himself from the frigid air that whipped around his body. "Yeah, I'll be going my own way from here. See ya back at Marzan's." His response to Horus was short and to the point as he'd make his way around the island in an attempt to find an opening to the underground tunnels.

As the Uchiha continued his journey through the frozen wasteland, he could hear footsteps fast approaching him. Due to the heavy snowfall, he couldn't see clearly with his vision being obscured. And before he could even think of changing course, a sudden flash of light went off right in front of him, robbing him of his sight before he had the opportunity to shield his eyes. "The hell is going on now?! Who did that?"

"Silence thief!" He still couldn't see clearly, but he definitely could hear, and he was confused by what was going on. "Thief? What are you talking bout?" "We said silence!" Dabi would rub his eyes, trying to get some vision back as he tilted his head back, looking up to the sky as the snow fell onto his face. "Tch, the one time I haven't actually done anything." He thought to himself, letting out an audible sigh.

As the murkiness began to fade away, and his vision returned, Dabi found himself in a tricky situation. He was surrounded by a group of Samurai, all with their sabres pointed at him. "I could kill them, but that would just complicate matters and make my task more difficult." He went back and forth in his head, thinking of the best course of action before addressing the Samurai. "Look, I'm not sure what the deal is, but you have the wrong guy. I'm no thief, I only just arrived here in search of quality ore for my weapon."

"And why should we believe you?" Dabi paused for a moment before responding. "Because I have no reason to lie, the boat I arrived on is still at the coast, you can go and have a look for yourself if you don't believe me. I'd rather not have to fight you, I have more important matters to attend to." They didn't know it, but patience didn't come easily to Dabi, and he was trying with every fiber of his being not to slaughter them all right then and there.

Before long, the Samurai who'd gone to the coast to verify Dabi's story returned to confirm that the Uchiha was indeed telling the truth. "Like I said, I have no reason to lie."
"Forgive us, but we had to be sure. There's been a string of thefts lately, and someone has been stealing ore and destroying the mines. You clearly aren't from around here so we assumed it was you. We apologize."
"So that's how it is. It's all good. How bout we make a deal, seeing as I have no idea what the hell I'm looking for and how to mine it, you help me with that and if we come across this thief, I'll deal with them for you. Sound good?"
"What do you mean deal with them?
"That's not important, do we have a deal or not?"
"Fine, we have an agreement."

One of the Samurai would soon lead Dabi into the underground mines, carrying some tools along with a lantern so they could see what was going on. "The black metal that the fortress is made of, is it possible for me to find that down here? It looks pretty strong and would suit the weapon I'm going for."
"It is indeed, I'll show you where you can find it, and other ore that would complement the metal to forge an even stronger weapon."

The man would then pick up a tool, placing his hand against the wall of the tunnels, almost as if he could sense where the ore was, before driving the tool into the rock. He'd slowly chip away at it until a piece of it was exposed. "This is just a small sample, but if you dig deeper in this area, you'll find plenty of this ore. The other ore I mentioned is further down this tunnel, we'll collect that afterwards."
"Oh? Leave this area to me then, I'll be right back."

"What do you mean right ba..."
Before the man could finish, Dabi was already gone. His body would have taken on the properties of Entropy, letting him phase through the walls within the tunnel, allowing him to find where exactly the ore was located without having to dig unnecessarily and tire himself out, or destroy their mine even further than it had already been damaged.

The Uchiha would zip around within the walls in the area the Samurai mentioned, locating the ore he needed. He'd get to work immediately, forming tools with Entropy to slice through the rock that had ore embedded in them before emerging from within the walls. "Oi, that should be enough right? I don't wanna carry more than I need to, that shit it heavy."
"Y-yes, that's enough." The man was still weirded out by Dabi's new appearance.
"Good, let's move further down the tunnel then. And stop looking at me like that, you weirdo!"

Chakra: 40 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: 80
Description: Aspect of Infinity is a technique that allows the manipulation of Entropy in its condensed form throughout the body and infusing it with the element. The jutsu requires three hand seals, after which the user becomes a more condensed form of Entropy which appears like a dark silhouette with a shimmering outer edge caused by the passive emission of radiation. Inside the user's body will appear to be filled with small pulses of light reminiscent of stars and their eyes will glow a blueish color. As per natural properties of the element, the user is able to phase through solid objects and those devoid of chakra such as the ground. This can be done passively while Aspect of Infinity is active but while phasing the user will be unable to deliver physical attacks such as free form and Taijutsu or perform techniques other than Entropy. The real strength behind this jutsu comes from the body, whereas the user is able to interact directly with their own energies, enhancing their attacks. While Aspect of Infinity is active, the user is able to perform Entropy techniques with added potency ( +1 rank to techniques up to S-rank, and +20 damage above S-rank ) while halving the number of required hand seals. This is to compensate for them being unable to perform any other forms of elemental Ninjutsu except for Fire and Lightning ( Entropy's component elements ) and elements composed of the two, as well non-chakra aided Taijutsu and of course, Entropy. If the user is to be sealed while Aspect of Infinity is active the Entropy chakra will disperse, ejecting the user while the energy is being absorbed. Likewise, if an attack were to overpower this jutsu, the resultant damage after clashing would carry to the user while the state deactivates. Can only be used twice per match, lasting four turns each, and has a two turn cool down.

Chakra: 15-40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 30-80
Description: This technique serves as a basic release for the element, and allows the user to concentrate various amounts of Entropic Radiation either within his body, the terrain around him, or even the air. When conjured without a source the element cannot be formed within 5 meters (short ranged) of an opponent, unless the user himself is within that range. The radiation can be used in various forms; it can be condensed into solid objects such as weapons, shields, pillars, etc and it can stay as simple radiation to cover vast distances and wreak havoc from afar. When made into objects, the element will be able to, upon contact with techniques and/or chakra filled entities, disperse the kinetic and potential energies found within said technique which can cause it to lose form. The other side to this technique is when the element is released in full blown radiation form. As per abilities of the CE, the radiation is able to pass through solid objects to get to hidden targets. Once contact is made the radiation will forcefully scatter the energies within its target which can lead to severe internal damage within people and summons, and loss of form to techniques. To use this technique above B-ranked, the user will have to perform a hand seal. A-ranked usages require two hand seals and a turn cool down between applications, S-Ranked requires three hand seals, two turn cool down, and a maximum usage limit of three times. After using the S-ranked variant the user will be unable to perform Entropy techniques above A-Ranked in the next turn. Applications of Silent Undoer can remain on the field more than a single turn up to a max of three turns but at a price of ten chakra per turn.

End of Mission​

• Find and collect quality Ore
• Capture and convince a criminal to confess​

"Yes, let's. It's not too far up ahead. And you'd look weirdly at someone if they looked like you."
"Tch, I guess you ain't wrong."
"Haha, I didn't mean that as an insult, it just caught me by surprise.
"Shut up already, I get it. It's not like I look normal when I'm not in this form either."
"Pfft. We're here by the way, this is it."

Before they knew it, they'd arrived at the next location where Dabi could find the Ore for his weapon. The samurai immediately noticed something though. "It seems the that thief we mentioned was here, there are tools here and the walls have clearly been dug into, but it looks as though they didn't get anything judging by how shallow the holes are."
"Heh, that's good, that means I can get what I need. Well, not so good for y'all, there's still a thief roaming bout in these tunnels."
"He's your problem as well, we had a deal."
"Yes yes, I know. Don't worry, I'll hold up my end of the deal. Jus don't complain bout how I do things. Anyway, I'm gonna get this shit and then you can head back."

He would drop the bags that contained the Ore onto the ground as he stepped forward towards the wall, tool bag in hand. "This area here, right?!"
"Yes, there's various Ore embedded within these rocks, but be careful, the rock formations aren't as stable here due to the thieves mining without having the knowledge on how to do so. They've caused the structure to become unstable."

Dabi would go through the various tools the Samurai had in the bag, picking out the chisel and hammer to do the job this time. Sigh. "This is gonna take forever." He thought to himself as he began digging away, placing the chisel in the openings the thieves had already created before hammering away at the rock the lay between him and the Ore.

He'd continue doing this for some time, managing to find several types of Ore as he moved to different spots, taking advantage of the work that was already done before he arrived. He had no idea exactly how using different Ore would affect his weapon, but the Samurai were a knowledgeable group of people, who was he to question them. "Is this sufficient for my weapon?"

"Yes, that's sufficient for us, I'll be taking that. Appreciate ya doing my work for me." As Dabi spoke to the Samurai, a voice emerged from the shadows, followed by the man it belonged to.
"The hell are you?!" Dabi looked at the Samurai to confirm if he knew who the man was, but he had no idea either.
"Who am I?! Who the f-ck are you? This are our mine, who gave you permission to take our Ore, huh?"

"Your mine? Is that so? It seems you're the person I've been looking for then. Thanks for making my job easier, now I can keep my word to these guys without having to go looking for you." As Dabi spoke, he'd stride forward, passively activating his Sharingan in the process, the three tomoe spiraling into view, glowing within the darkness of the dimly lit tunnel.

Before the man knew it, he'd be ensnared in the Uchiha's illusion. Within it he'd see the stitches on Dabi's arms opening up and from it, flesh-like tendrils that were hot to the touch would emerge and wrap around his body, immobilizing him completely. The man screamed in agony, desperately trying to fight back but found himself unable to do anything, trying futilely to break free as the more he moved, the tighter they became. Almost as if they were gonna cut his limbs off.

"Now, you're gonna tell me what I wanna know, or you don't and this gets a lot more painful. Personally, I prefer the latter, it's been a while since I've had some fun."
"No! What's the matter with you, I'll tell you what you wanna know, please stop."
"Tch, you're no fun. Fine then, I'm only gonna ask these questions once so listen carefully and answer me, or there won't be any options for you to choose from, got it?!"
"Y-yes, I got it. Now hurry up, so you can get these off of me!"

"When you got here, you said this was "our mine", who were you referring to? Clearly you're jus a lacky if you're here to dig for Ore. And how did you get here? You didn't come from the direction we took to get here."
"I was referring to our gang, we've been stealing the Ore within these mines to sell to buyers in different lands. We use the network of tunnels that connect the Bulwark and Tenjin's Cathedral to move around and stay hidden as well. Now please, I've told you everything, let me go."
"Huh, when did I say I'd let you go, the f-uck do you think this is?! Don't get it twisted, I only kept you alive to get info and coz he's here. You'll be going back with the Samurai over there, they'll be the one's to decide your punishment, and I'll go have a chat your friends."

"Oi Samurai, I'm gonna go hold up my end of the deal, can you take him back?"
"Yes, he won't be an issue, he's still unable to move from earlier. Farewell, good luck on your journey."
"Yeah sure, cya." Dabi would continue through the tunnels, his bags with the Ore in hand.

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 15 - 40 ( Equal Cost for Each Additional Turn Sustained )
Damage points: 30 - 80
Description: This broadly refers to a range of genjutsu performed with the Sharingan. It has also been shown to be performed through the Sharingan's higher evolutions: the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Rinnegan. By establishing eye contact with a target, the Sharingan user traps them within a sustained Genjutsu of the user's creation. Sharingan Genjutsu are stronger than other Genjutsu, being difficult to break in comparison due to the sinister chakra powering them. When utilized through the Mangekyo Sharingan, these Genjutsu are enhanced and deal an additional 40 damage. However, the time dilation effects and similar effects/ability of Tsukiyomi and custom variants cannot be replicated through these illusions. When used through the EMS, these illusions deal an addition 50 damage. In the case of Supplementary and none damaging use, these Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing temporary paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, removing Genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Controlling a target's abilities in limited to Summoning and other none Creation/Ninja entities. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan can forcibly controls Basic and Ancient Summoning's actions as long as they sustain this technique. MS can affect up to Mythical Contracts while EMS can effect even Legendary Summonings. This control is limited to the ability to control their physical movements with limited access to their ninjutsu, using only skills related to the Summoning itself.

In the event of Bijuu, Mangekyo Sharingan users are able to use their MS to cast powerful enough Genjutsu that even Tailed Beasts cannot break their hosts from it, being ensnarled as well. These Genjutsu can also seize control of a Tailed Beast by temporarily severing its connection to the host without the need for eye contact. If the Jinchuriki has not entered any Chakra Shroud state or higher, the user can cast a powerful Genjutsu that severs their connection and prevents access to the Bijuu as well as any of it's skills for 3 turns. Should a Chakra Shroud or Incomplete Jinchuriki transformation occur, the user is capable of preventing full access to it's Bijuu Skills for 3 turns by suppressing it. This presents itself in an inability to utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb variants, a Bijuu Skill such as Sand or Coral as well as access higher transformations. Should the user have EMS, this control is extended to blocking access for double the time and should a Complete Transformation occur, the user is capable of suppressing it's form and ending the Transformation in it's entirety and forces the health drawbacks to trigger as well as a reduced max health and chakra by 25% from fatigue. However, Bijuu Suppression can only be done by sustaining the technique at the cost of 2 moves per turn and prevents Sharingan Genjutsu for 5 turns.
Note: While powerful, the effects of Sharingan Genjutsu only last while the user actively sustains the technique, preventing usage of other Ninjutsu at the same time. This indiscriminately prevents the use of chakra in other techniques outside of basic Taijutsu only.
Note: When used in the NW, this can be used to tame a wild Tailed Beast and allow the user to summon it in an enraged state for 4 turns, only being capable of using Sharingan and non chakra enhanced Bukijutsu during this time, Ninjutsu being barred while controlling the target. This beast is summoned at max powers and has access to it's Skills and one Bijuu Pathway, determined through Official Roll in the NRP Discord. This ability can currently only be done by Madara Uchiha in the Ninja World.
Note: Can only be used once per turn. MS and EMS use can only be done once every 4 turns.
Note: Requires Eye Contact and activation of 3 Tomoe and higher Sharingan.

End of Mission & Leaving Landmark​

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from Tenjin's Cathedral
Dabi made his way back to the Bulwark, his Wolf following closely behind him, pulling along all the Ore that had been stolen from the mines. He was almost done here, collecting most of the Ore he needed. He'd stop before he could reach the Samurai once more though. Some of the Ore within the carts had caught his eye, they looked very different from the one's he'd already collected.

He'd open his bags and place them inside the carts before jumping in as well. He'd go through them all, examining each one by hand. Of course he still had no idea what exactly they were for, but they looked unique enough for him to want it. Different colors, different compositions. Dabi would grab several different pieces of Ore and stuff them into the bags.

Soon after, he'd make his way back outside the mines and to the Samurai who were stood near it. "I've taken care of them like I said, those carts over there contain all the Ore they had, I'm not sure if it's everything they stole, but it was everything I could find. And they won't be returning anytime soon, so y'all won't need to fight. I know that's the only reason y'all didn't deal with them directly. Anyway, appreciate the help with finding the Ore, cya." Once he was done talking to them, the Uchiha would swiftly disperse the Wolf and be on his way, he didn't have anymore time to waste. The bags over his shoulders, he'd make his way to the shore to get a boat and head back.
End of Mission & Leaving Landmark​

Kabuto-

Kin
409💸
Kumi
1,356💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Mika comes out of the portal and walks over to his new ship. He opens up the ship and a robot.. no droid comes rolling out to greet him.

"Orga, hey how has things been?"

Orga makes some noises and rolls back into the ship as Mika follows behind. The ship door closes and Mika puts on his armor to never take it off and lauches the ship off and heads out of the current landmark.

125: 8:25 AM
116: 9:25 AM
113: 10:25 AM
112: 11:25 AM

( Yoroi no Mandaroa ) - Armor of the Mandalore
Type: Tool
Description: Mandalorian armor refers to the traditional armor worn by the elite warriors of Concord Dawn. While this armor has small cosmetic differences between the different users, this armor typically includes a helmet with a T-shaped visor that conceals their faces, and weapon armaments like blaster guns, jetpacks, and a unique weapon like natural flamethrowers or water pressure cannons. Mandalorian armor was typically made from beskar, a unique chakra metal known only to the Mandalorians, which was one of the strongest metals in the Ninja World. This metal allows the armor to reduce up to 20 physical damage from clashes and grants it’s wielder several enhancements through the indestructible armor, though this armor can vary in their abilities. Each armor at its base grants it’s user chakra sensory through their visor, tracking Chakra at 3x Jounin speeds and the ability to mark and differentiate between chakra signatures as well as communicate with one another across wide distances. These armors also come equipped with an advanced Chakra Blade weapon in the form of a laser sword, axe or spear. These blades function similarly to canon Scientific Ninja Tool with the notable enhancement of the blade’s efficiency, allowing them to be used at only 10 chakra per turn and deals 60 damage per use, counting as a move per turn.

Mandalorian armors come with a set of active abilities they can trigger, enhancing the suit and it’s abilities. However, this activation puts a toll on the body and can only be done limitedly. Through the use of triggers near the user’s hands, the user is capable of activating his armor’s Chakra Jetpacks. This allows them to release pressurized chakra to achieve flight at 30 speed, burning 30 chakra per turn of use and lasts up to 3 turns per use. Equipped on the sides of the armor are the user’s detachable energy blasters. These blasters, much like Gun Tools, fire chakra bullets but can be used to fire small laser projectiles at great damage. These follow standard gun rules and can be used once per turn. In addition to this, the user’s armors come equipped with a semi sentient A.I. inside their armors. This A.I. is used to activate the user’s abilities while he is still fighting. It also tracks the user’s health, chakra levels as well as chakra and health of targets the user is physically viewing.

Note: These armors and helmets do not impede the user’s ability to use streaming jutsu or techniques from their body. These techniques instead form on the outside of the armor.
Note: Mandalorian bios cannot have Leg Weights or their variants. While jetpack is in use, the user must keep at least one hand on the trigger to sustain.
Note: Must be worn at all times as a Mandalorian, unless custom variants are created. Only one Mandalorian armor can be held at any time.

( Doroido ) - Droids
Chakra: 50
Description: Droids, short for androids, or also called robots, were mechanical beings, often possessing artificial intelligence. Droids were categorized by function, though the lines between categories were often blurred. Many droids are grouped according to their primary factory-installed functionality. Droids designed for combat were battle droids. Droids that were used to handle diplomatic affairs, and aid in translation between various languages, were known as protocol droids. Because of their close integration with sentients, protocol droids were often given in-depth personality matrices, allowing for a variety of different personalities and behaviors. Droids were also used in the field of medical science. Meddroids, as they were known, could store detailed records on hundreds of patients, in addition to exhaustive information on diseases, wounds, and infirmities. Droids were used most commonly in combat-related roles. Droids could follow orders to the letter, taking risks no organic unit ever would yet still maintaining their calm precision. Each of these three types of Droids have their own inherent weaknesses as well as benefits, outlined below. Only one type can be had by any Mandalorian and having a droid companion prevents usage of Starships.
  • Droideka - The most straightforward of all drone types, these droids, are ideal for combat and offensive purposes. Droideka are able to transform into a "wheel" configuration, allowing rapid movement and compact storage to travel at 18 speed. When they encounter their targets, each of the Beskar armored droidekas unfold into a tripodal weapons platform, armed with a set of two twin blaster cannons which could unleash a withering torrent of firepower, dealing 90 damage per volley of Repulsor energy blasts. Once per turn, Droideka can release massive Repulsor energy blasts fueled without chakra, dealing 100 damage. Droideka have 70 health and can track up to 3x their speed. Droideka are not without flaws, however. Due to their low A.I. levels, they are easy to hack and shut down by advanced Technology, requiring only a B rank technique capable of it.
  • Meddroids - Medical droids, or meddroids, are unique droids specialized in medical and surgical operations, used in repairs for other droids and SNT and were, as their name implies, exceptionally skilled in the art of healing and medical technology. These humanoid droids are capable of repairing SNT up to A rank as well as B ranked Mandalorian Technology once every 2 turns. They are also capable of healing damage sustained from Repulsor Cannons and other similar technology, though this can only be done a total of 3 times. Meddroids have the unique ability to perform quick surgeries, allowing them access to some Medical Fuinjutsu techniques. With access to specifically are Medical Sealing Arts: Bloodline/Injury/Chakra Sealing Technique. These droids come equipped with 80 health and travel at 12 speed, and can track up to 3 times their speed.
  • Protocol Droid - The more defensive of the droids, Protocol Droids are droids designed to assist the user in a variety of defensive tactics, such as hacking other technology or deploying shields and more. Protocol Droids tend to be small round droids, standing at a meter tall and rolling on three legs. Traveling at 14 speed and tracking thrice that, protocol droids have 90 health and can deploy a unique S ranked Deflector Shield of up to 10 meters large a total of 4 times. This unique shield can block up to 100 damage and reflect 50 damage and lower back at targets a total of 3 times, though only once per turn. These droids, also known as R2 Units, are capable of hacking into other S ranked SNT and lower, though this can only be done a total of 3 times. When hacking SNT, this allows the R2 to be able to control said technology for 2 turns as if it were its own. This also works with other Mandalorian Technology up to A rank, working up to 4 times.
Note: Can only be used by Mandalorians.
Note: Can only have one type of Droid at any time or have a Starship.
Note: Droids can only utilize Taijutsu, SNT as well as Mandalorian Technology depending on their type; Protocol Droids cannot make use of Repulsor Cannons, Droidekas cannot use Deflector Shields and no Droid can make use of Armor of the Mandalores.

( Sutāfune ) - Starships
Chakra: 50
Description: Although Mandalorians generally have a jetpack attached to their main armor, they are also capable of utilizing vehicles known as starships for larger travel. A starship, also known as a starcruiser, or simply just craft or ship, is distinguished by the inclusion of a hyperdrive, a piece of equipment that makes space/time travel possible. Highly advanced and variable vehicles, Starships come in one of two forms; the speeders that only one person can ride, or starfighters, named for their more prominent ability to battle and have more passengers aboard. Shared characteristics amongst both are their 100 health pools, their ability to travel the Ninja World at 20% reduced travel as well as fire Repulsor Energy from their cannons at the targets. This energy, dealing 80 damage, counts as an S ranked attack and counts as a move per turn to use. Should a starship reach 50 health, Hyperdrives will be unable to be used. Should they reach 0 health, they will explode in a mid range A ranked explosion.
  • Speeders are known for their heightened speeds and ability to maneuver; however, they cannot reach elevated heights nor have the passenger load that their counterparts do. Moving at 30 speed and only able to hover 5 meters from the earth these starships are capable of using their hyperdrives for Burst Traveling, which enables them to propel forward at 45 speed. This burst does not protect from damage nor deal any, however, being more useful for repositioning or dodging. These speeders also come equipped with cloaking devices, allowing them to mask their appearance similar to that of a chameleon and that of the user’s to become invisible. This suppresses their chakra as well until techniques are used, ending the cloak. They also have Overshields attached that block up to 100 damage per use. However, these shields can only be deployed twice and prevent hyperdrive use as well as shield use for 3 turns. Burst Traveling can be used to travel landmarks at halved speed, though this only lasts for 4 landmarks and can only be used twice, requiring 6 turns to traveling to reactivate.
  • Starfighters, as the name implies, are fighter starships that sacrifice defense and rapid speed for offense. Equipped with standard and stronger Repulsor Cannons, these ships can deal 100 damage per blast, counting as an S ranked attack. Starfighters have 25 speed but are able to fly across the skies, reaching unparalleled heights amongst any vehicle. They also have full Hyperdrives, allowing for Hypertravel. Much like other forms of space/time, these vehicles can travel across different landmarks and locations they have coordinates for. This allows the Mandalorian and up to 3 others to quickly navigate the Ninja World if they need to. Lastly, these Starfighters are able to deploy up to two Owl Squadron drones from the ship to assist it in battle. This does not cost a turn but abilities used by the Owls do.
Note: Can only be used by Mandalorians.
Note: While Mandalorians can have access outside of the required Specialty, this consumes two Tool slots on their bio. Only one vehicle can be obtained, either a Speeder or a Starfighter.
Note: Burst Traveling can be done four times per arc and once per battle, but prevents use of other functions during use. After use, it cannot be done for 4 turns.
Note: Hyper Travel can be done 5 times an arc, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can have either a Starship or a Droid, but never both.