Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The disguised clone turned and reentered into the mansion as the celebration and festivities began to reach a plateau of sorts. All of the citizens watched the image of the second Tsumikage fade away as the lanterns took to the sky as if they were for all of Tsumigakure to have a chance to share their thoughts, feelings, and wishes for the future.
Yes, after all of their struggling, all of their fighting, clawing and surviving the end of their turmoil was promised. Following the clone, Sado noticed Chise's chakra signature almost instantly when she entered into the Graveyard of Sin. His gaze fell upon her as he lifted his right hand pointing out of the balcony to the sky where all of the lanterns were glowing brightly.

I'm glad you made it, it was well, your idea wasn't it?

The Demon of the Badlands called out directly to Chise as if to praise her for a job well done.​

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The disguised clone turned and reentered into the mansion as the celebration and festivities began to reach a plateau of sorts. All of the citizens watched the image of the second Tsumikage fade away as the lanterns took to the sky as if they were for all of Tsumigakure to have a chance to share their thoughts, feelings, and wishes for the future.​
Yes, after all of their struggling, all of their fighting, clawing and surviving the end of their turmoil was promised. Following the clone, Sado noticed Chise's chakra signature almost instantly when she entered into the Graveyard of Sin. His gaze fell upon her as he lifted his right hand pointing out of the balcony to the sky where all of the lanterns were glowing brightly.​
I'm glad you made it, it was well, your idea wasn't it?
The Demon of the Badlands called out directly to Chise as if to praise her for a job well done.​
Chise blinked as she heard Sado call out to her. For a moment, she seemed unsure of what it was he meant, though her gaze only followed the directive gesture of his pointed finger, eyeing the river of lanterns, then back down, around, where all eyes had suddenly become fixated upon her. Immediately she felt a rush of heat burn across her cheeks as a dusting of scarlet painted her expression. She practically shrank several inches in an instant, her head tucking away between her shoulders, a hand lifting to rub awkwardly at the side of her fiery hair. Of all the things that she would grow and improve upon as a person, it seemed being the center of attention would never truly be something she'd become used to, or ever really want.
You must be registered for see images

She felt a sudden catch of something soft and mildly ticklish pass over her hand, which caused her gaze to shift toward it, seeing Ruth nudging his cool, wet nose against her knuckles as if in an encouraging manner. Her chest seemed to calm from the mild anxiety that the situation brought her; something that wasn't anybody's fault but her own for always feeling overwhelmed by too many eyes being fixated upon her. She lifted her hand and gingerly caressed the top of Ruth's head and down his back in one smooth stroke of her palm, soothing her nerves long enough for her to take a deep breath to hold stiffly in her lungs before turning her gaze upward with a faint smile. "i-I didn't do much. This is all of the village's achievement. I wasn't even here for the preparations, so I apologize for that. Everything turned out wonderful, though!" She hummed with what seemed like an honest effort to carry her voice in response, her head bowing forward with both her hands tucked in front of her.

After what seemed like at least the majority of the crowd had moved on from the initial excitement of the scene, Chise lifted her head and heaved a relieved sigh, which ultimately just turned out to be the breath she was holding the entire time finally being let out. She turned her emerald gaze to Sado once more, noticing that "Banri" had left, reminding her of one of the subjects she had a burning curiosity to address. "Uhm, Sado-sama, once the festivities are done and you're free, could I have a moment to chat?"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: here

Entering the Graveyard of Sin, Lena put on a bit of a smile as she saw it seemed more filled of hope as of late. There was an air of good fortune in the air and she was all for it. She turned to Sasuke and outstretched her arm.

"Welcome to Tsumigakure, The Graveyard of Sin."

She proceed forward, no destination in mind anymore since they were here. Lena couldn't tell of any events happening right now, no gathering of people that caught her attention. But they were here, and she assumed that if the Protector of the Child kept his word he'd be here by now.

"I honestly hope this Miracle Child is here soon, there are a lot of people I am close to elsewhere that still need healing."

An interesting destination indeed. Sasuke's eyes canned the area, it was quiet. Not what he'd expected, knowing that more people would have been sick and once word of this child made it's way out, people would flock by the hundreds. This wasn't the case.

"I agree. I don't seem to be getting better either. How would you suggest we proceed in finding this child, since it doesn't seem like it's common knowledge."

Sasuke asked coldly. He'd traveled quite a ways, and it seems this might be a dead end for now.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An interesting destination indeed. Sasuke's eyes canned the area, it was quiet. Not what he'd expected, knowing that more people would have been sick and once word of this child made it's way out, people would flock by the hundreds. This wasn't the case.
"I agree. I don't seem to be getting better either. How would you suggest we proceed in finding this child, since it doesn't seem like it's common knowledge."
Sasuke asked coldly. He'd traveled quite a ways, and it seems this might be a dead end for now.
This Post marks the beginning of my Mission;

- Find out some important Information
- Do a good deed

There was a lot more activity nearer to the Kage Mansion as they proceeded, lots of people celebrating like there was a festival going on. The closer they got the vibe changed, lanterns, fireworks - lots of people, probably why it was so quiet at the outskirts of the landmark. Though Sasuke seemed to be losing a bit of hope, Lena didn't know how to comfort him without lying right now either.

The awkward silence was broken by a young lad and his mother as they approached with festival sweets offering them to Lena and Sasuke.

"Ma, that man looks like how Jeni looked."

"Aye, son."
The mother looked at Lena, "Have you not heard? You have to get this man to Tsuchi Heiho, a cure for the Red Fever has been made there."

Lena's expression brightened. "You mean it?"

She nodded, "I honestly thought my daughter was going to die, it was such hopeful news, the world is saved."

Lena looked at Sasuke, "Looks like we know how to proceed." Lena wouldn't leave Sasuke to his own devices, she needed to stick with him and help him - she had gotten him all the way here afterall. She guided Sasuke away from the festivals and out of the Landmark towards Tsuchi Heiho.

-Leaving Landmark.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Post marks the beginning of my Mission;

- Find out some important Information
- Do a good deed

There was a lot more activity nearer to the Kage Mansion as they proceeded, lots of people celebrating like there was a festival going on. The closer they got the vibe changed, lanterns, fireworks - lots of people, probably why it was so quiet at the outskirts of the landmark. Though Sasuke seemed to be losing a bit of hope, Lena didn't know how to comfort him without lying right now either.

The awkward silence was broken by a young lad and his mother as they approached with festival sweets offering them to Lena and Sasuke.

"Ma, that man looks like how Jeni looked."

"Aye, son."
The mother looked at Lena, "Have you not heard? You have to get this man to Tsuchi Heiho, a cure for the Red Fever has been made there."

Lena's expression brightened. "You mean it?"

She nodded, "I honestly thought my daughter was going to die, it was such hopeful news, the world is saved."

Lena looked at Sasuke, "Looks like we know how to proceed." Lena wouldn't leave Sasuke to his own devices, she needed to stick with him and help him - she had gotten him all the way here afterall. She guided Sasuke away from the festivals and out of the Landmark towards Tsuchi Heiho.

-Leaving Landmark.

"It seems we've hit some luck. Lead the way."

Sasuke said, his fever getting the better of him. His body was weak but he pressed forward. Lena seemed to be determined to help him - for that, he was thankful. Generosity wasn't a common occurrence these days. Especially among Shinobi.

Leaving landmark.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After enjoying the festivities that Tsumigakure had taken to for a brief yet eventful time, celebrating their capacity to remain vigilant and persevere through the hardships that not only they, but the ninja world as a whole had been put through. She had taken the time to restock on some minor necessities; simple things such as food and water for the road, along with new reading material to help keep her occupied between her efforts in traveling. While she had been in Tsumigakure, she managed to meet up with Sado, whom filled her in on some important developments that had taken place while she was away: A cure had been developed and produced, now being distributed at several key marketplaces around the continent that could be procured by those who traveled to acquire it. In the conversation, Sado had invited her to travel with him to the region of Tsuchi Heihō; a marketplace within the control of Tsumigakure's borders that so happens to have the cure as well, ready to be received by those that are in need of it. Without excess waiting, the two made their departure from the Capital, pacing toward the Grand Divide region in their beginning effort to make their way to Tsuchi Heihō.

Permission given by @Howard to navigate their bio Sado Yasutora across the following travel log:
Starting: Graveyard of Sin ( 115 )
Traveling across: Grand Divide ( 110 )
Final Destination: Tsuchi Heihō ( 103 )

Chise & Sado LLM ( 115 ) < ( 110 )

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Hisoka stands up and leaps off the top of the Kage Mansion. With his right hand moves his hair out of his eyes as he lands and stands looking around. People looking at him as he stands with a little lean.

So there is a child that can do some magical stuff. I wonder where I can find such type of mortal. This kid could be used for so much with such of ability.

Hisoka started moving out of the landmark in search for this child. He wanted to have some fun and this could be it. He wanted to get here quickly if he gets his hands on the jewel. He leaves a FTG card on top of the kage mansion.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/warenaiwa-114.756127/post-22051040
This post starts the mission utilizing the following elements:

• Engage in a meeting with one’s Kage or Village Official (B, Custom)
  • Discuss recent events one has experienced (C, Cutstom)
Upon her arrival back into the Graveyard of Sin, Mirabelle felt a bit odd. Many was staring at her but it was largely due to her appearance, but she didn’t really care. Once her job working with the others was handled, she simply needed to report back to the Kage. As dragon named Riven dropped her off at the front of the Kage mansion, she turned to look at the dragon. “Stay on guard on the roof for now” she commanded it, as the dragon nodded and headed to the top of the mansion. Once she was got inside, she went to her own office first.

She noticed a huge stack of paper work to be filed, causing her to become annoyed by this. “Damn it” she said taking up some of the papers and reading through em but it wasn’t important at the moment. As she scurried out of the office and into the Kage office, she walked in hoping to find Banri.

Lord Nidaime, I come with news for you” she said, bow in respect to him. “There was…an encounter with the mother cult again, they somehow managed to snatch the God Child and his caretaker, Emiya Shirou. I joined with a small strike team in order to attempt to save them, but Emiya Shirou managed to fend him off…but there’s something I need to share with you” she said as she backed away a bit, making the needed hand seal as she created a zone of her chakra. It was from it that she created “hologram” though in truth it was a high level illusion of vast skill. She mimicked the shadow clone jutsu and transformation technique to create an image of the Voidlord. She didn’t know his name, but it was definitely something else. “This is one of them, one the one who kidnapped them. I didn’t manage to get his name but was troubling is that these monsters are capable of easily blending in to society. We don’t know who might be with them even in our own village…” she said in a worried tone.

What do you supposed we do, Lord Nidaime?

Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 50 (-10 Per Turn)
Damage:
Description: The user will create 5 hand seals to cast their chakra throughout the area, creating a large area of affect. Taking the properties of Yin that allow one to alter the properties of existing entities and create from nothing, the user is able to create various false entities within the zone. These entities take the form of techniques (ones they know and ones they know of). Unlike ordinary genjutsu that fools the mind and manipulates the senses, this technique creates real stimuli to the senses detect and process. Thus, everything created by the user others will physically see, hear, smell, feel, and taste (and possibly sense). The stimuli are so strong that they can even fool the sense of Dojutsu users and other advanced sensory methods. However, they are still illusions and yield no chance of damaging enemies either physically or mentally. In fact, the illusions are so delicate that any substantial impact to them (Freeform action) will cause the images to shatter like glass and dissipate like any other illusion. Because false techniques affect the senses in reality, methods of breaking traditional genjutsu do not apply. Rendering the illusions would only require one to make moderate contact against it or neutralize/escape the area of affect with equal or greater chakra. While this technique is active; the user will need to spend a move per turn to sustain it’s power. Once used the user is unable to use Yin Release Techniques above A rank in either the same or next turn while being unable to use them above S rank while the technique is active. They are also unable to use Genjutsu above A rank for three turns after the deactivation of the technique. The zone remains active for four turns before naturally dispersing, being able to be used three times per battle with a cool down of three turns between each use. The formation of illusions while within this zone is considered passive, not taking up a move slot.

@Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/warenaiwa-114.756127/post-22051040
This post starts the mission utilizing the following elements:

• Engage in a meeting with one’s Kage or Village Official (B, Custom)
  • Discuss recent events one has experienced (C, Cutstom)
Upon her arrival back into the Graveyard of Sin, Mirabelle felt a bit odd. Many was staring at her but it was largely due to her appearance, but she didn’t really care. Once her job working with the others was handled, she simply needed to report back to the Kage. As dragon named Riven dropped her off at the front of the Kage mansion, she turned to look at the dragon. “Stay on guard on the roof for now” she commanded it, as the dragon nodded and headed to the top of the mansion. Once she was got inside, she went to her own office first.

She noticed a huge stack of paper work to be filed, causing her to become annoyed by this. “Damn it” she said taking up some of the papers and reading through em but it wasn’t important at the moment. As she scurried out of the office and into the Kage office, she walked in hoping to find Banri.

Lord Nidaime, I come with news for you” she said, bow in respect to him. “There was…an encounter with the mother cult again, they somehow managed to snatch the God Child and his caretaker, Emiya Shirou. I joined with a small strike team in order to attempt to save them, but Emiya Shirou managed to fend him off…but there’s something I need to share with you” she said as she backed away a bit, making the needed hand seal as she created a zone of her chakra. It was from it that she created “hologram” though in truth it was a high level illusion of vast skill. She mimicked the shadow clone jutsu and transformation technique to create an image of the Voidlord. She didn’t know his name, but it was definitely something else. “This is one of them, one the one who kidnapped them. I didn’t manage to get his name but was troubling is that these monsters are capable of easily blending in to society. We don’t know who might be with them even in our own village…” she said in a worried tone.

What do you supposed we do, Lord Nidaime?

Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 50 (-10 Per Turn)
Damage:
Description: The user will create 5 hand seals to cast their chakra throughout the area, creating a large area of affect. Taking the properties of Yin that allow one to alter the properties of existing entities and create from nothing, the user is able to create various false entities within the zone. These entities take the form of techniques (ones they know and ones they know of). Unlike ordinary genjutsu that fools the mind and manipulates the senses, this technique creates real stimuli to the senses detect and process. Thus, everything created by the user others will physically see, hear, smell, feel, and taste (and possibly sense). The stimuli are so strong that they can even fool the sense of Dojutsu users and other advanced sensory methods. However, they are still illusions and yield no chance of damaging enemies either physically or mentally. In fact, the illusions are so delicate that any substantial impact to them (Freeform action) will cause the images to shatter like glass and dissipate like any other illusion. Because false techniques affect the senses in reality, methods of breaking traditional genjutsu do not apply. Rendering the illusions would only require one to make moderate contact against it or neutralize/escape the area of affect with equal or greater chakra. While this technique is active; the user will need to spend a move per turn to sustain it’s power. Once used the user is unable to use Yin Release Techniques above A rank in either the same or next turn while being unable to use them above S rank while the technique is active. They are also unable to use Genjutsu above A rank for three turns after the deactivation of the technique. The zone remains active for four turns before naturally dispersing, being able to be used three times per battle with a cool down of three turns between each use. The formation of illusions while within this zone is considered passive, not taking up a move slot.

@Shady Doctor
Banri waited patiently within the Kage mansion, a place he never really felt comfortable in, awaiting one of his closest peers. Even with his Spirit Reaper resting on his hip, he knew he would never know when she arrived until she actually closed in on the room. It was always interesting how such great power couldn't be felt by even the best. Soon the waiting came to an end when Mira walked in, bowing to show her respects before going on to inform Banri of the worries of the world.

"Sigh"

Banri let out a sigh, firstly at the shit fest that was to come soon, secondly for relief, as he was about to break news to Mira that would lift alotta weight off of his shoulders.

"No need for the 'Lord' crap. Would be kinda awkward if you continued with that."

Banri got out of the seat of the desk and leaves the chair rolled back as he begins to walk towards Mira, Spirit Reaper hanging from his right hip and his Kage hat hanging off his back. Once he got to Mira, Banri placed his hand on her shoulder and spoke to her again.

"This Kage thing, leading everyone and making the big decisions; It isn't for me. I need freedom. I'm a damn dragon for gods sake! Ahaha. You should understand, eh? I'm sure you're thinking something like 'What is he telling ME this for?', well because, myself and the rest of our people have decided that you will take on the mantle of Tsumikage, and lead us as the Sandaime. Hehehe"

At this point, Banri used the hand not on Mira's shoulder to reach back and grab the Kage hat, bringing it forward and placing it on the young Kage's head. After placing it on her, he stepped back and to the side, leaving an open path for her to go to her new desk as he bowed to show his respects to his new Kage.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Oh…I see you’re as modest as Sado-sama; but at the end of the day, you’re still Lord Nidaime” Mirabelle countered his modesty, but as she tried to press on with the matters at hand, an unexpected twist occurred. Banri began to explain that he didn’t wish to be tied down to the seat of the Kage, even proposing the idea of him of being a dragon? She didn’t know what that meant but it mattered little to her at the moment. What mattered more was when he declared her the new Tsumikage. “Ehhhhh!? Me?!” she said placing her hands up in defiance. She already denied the leader ship to the Hayabusa, but now this?

However Banri insisted, seeing as the other members of state already voted her in without her consent. “I…cant accept this role so easily…” she said as a shadow casted over here eyes once the Kage hat landed on head. She thought long and hard for a moment, tilting her head upwards to find Banri stepped away to allow her to take the chair. She sighed, realizing she wasn’t walking out of this one so easily approached the chair. Once she sat down, she remained quiet for a moment but then cleared her throat. “Well…that’s a turn of events I wasn’t expecting…” she said giving a light chuckle.

Guess I’ll continue then…so yes, this individual is very dangerous and I honestly wish we had ways of identifying these members. Now I’m not gonna start accusing any of my villagers to being a part of the cult but I will say we need to be careful. One thing I noticed, is that they don’t like to operate over here as frequent as one might think. They are heavily based to the eastern continent of Tobusekai. Thus my next idea is we storm the eastern continent. This way we can raid any bases we find of them and try to bring down the cult once and for all. I do fear there are forces in their ranks far stronger than anything we’ve ever face before aside from the Mother herself. I’ll be creating a specialized force to be mobilized with me as we charge to the east. I’ll call it the Royal Guard, which since you forced me onto this role, you’ll be in the force, Banri” she said with a stern look in eyes.

She turned to finally acknowledge the Nara clan leader. “Vayne, you will be joining that rank as well. Let’s get what we need prepared, so that we can head to the east. Gather up all shinobi who wants to partake in this grand expedition. Do I make myself clear?” she said smiling now. She got up from her seat as she walked onto her balcony. She simply ended her Sage Mode, causing the natural chakra to fade away from her body as she changed her attire.

She formed the required technique as she stood over the village now, her projection spreading for miles. “Ladies, men and children. It is with my full heart id like to announce the retirement of Banri Uzumaki as the Tsumikage. His work will not go without appreciation, but with that, I have been elected to take his place as Sandaime, I hope you all can put your faith in me. I will do my best to assure we remain as strong and diligent as we can be. Never forget, we are sinners, we make our own rules” she said as the capital clapped for her. With that done, she would return back to the other two as she waited for them to speak back to her the plans. She also ended the use of her dome simply having no need for it anymore.
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Damage: N/A
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.

3000 – 20 = 2980

@Shady Doctor @Vayne

• Love
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
As Banri spoke, he could tell that Mira had her doubts about him literally being a dragon that needed as much freedom as possible. But she'd see soon enough. Finally after a moment of hesitant actions, Mira accepted the fate bestowed upon her and took the mantle of the Sin Shadow; The greatest figure head of a village that has existed in this world.

After her acceptance, Banri listened to his new Kage speak on the information she had gained. Seemed like shit was hitting the fan once again, but this time would be different. Mira had mentioned a new system she was implementing, The Royal Guards, which it seemed Banri himself was lumped into immediately.

"Guess I won't get out of this as free as i thought eh. Heuehuehe. The East you say? I'll be glad to go there immediately. Too many times have we made the mistake of allowing the threats to come to us. It's time we take the first swing, especially if the threats are anything comparable to my love Tia. Heuehueheue."

Banri had grown a slight obsession with Tiamat ever since clashing with her. Doctors and scientists he had seen thought it was a personal side effect of the red fever, but even after being completely cured, Banri held that need to feel her power in his presence again. Maybe these eastern beings could lead him to feeling what he felt before. This all ran through his head in a split second before he joined Mira on the balcony to hear what she had to say to the village.

Once her little speech was done, Banri gave her a nod and jumped off of the balcony, saluting her as he fell downwards.

"To the east I go!"

As Banri was falling, he used his Yang chakra throughout his body in order to transform into his dragon form, nigh instantly becoming a massive eastern dragon. Banri was now as big as a full sized Biju, though flying above the village as white Yang flames twirled around his red-scaled body. The civilians were all shocked and mesmerized by the sight of the mythical creature, though they were soon filled with the feeling of pressure heaviness as Banri's chakra reflexively flexed on everything around while he flew off into the distance.

( Yoton: Godu Shinron ) Yang Release: God Dragon
Type: Supplementary | Attack | Defense
Range: Short (Mid-Long)
Chakra Cost: 80 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The God Dragon technique is an ability highly based off of Yang releases Ring of Hell coupled with the basic transformation technique, to create a transformation that rivaled even that of a Jinchuuriki. By flowing Yang chakra throughout the body, the user would tap into the ability to transform the body in a very detailed manner. Specifically, the user would transform into a massive (around average Biju size) blue-scaled/red-scaled dragon that notably has white fiery yang chakra circulating around his arms. In this form the Yang chakra flowing throughout the new dragon body would increase the users physical abilities tremendously. The user would be capable of moving at 3x his base speed, while being able to heal thirty (30) health per turn and shave forty (40) damage from any techniques hitting him due to the newfound resilience of the scales covering the body. Unfortunately the user would lose the ability to use basic Taijutsu skill, but makes up for it with using the body as a weapon. The user can use his long wiery body to strike targets/clash with techniques without worrying about being harmed unless overpowered. This is doable through minute amounts of Yang chakra passively leaking from the dragon scales all times, causing it to clash with things first; Though the leaking chakra would come with the burning effects of Yang, completely burning away any Yin based chakra equal to or less than this technique. Using the body to attack or defend would cost a move and deal 90 damage and have no chakra cost; Basically replacing taijutsu usage. For more powerful threats, the user would be able to conjure a build up of pure Yang chakra and release it via the mouth. This comes out in the form of a large projectile that is similar to a tailed beast bomb in terms of destructive capabilities. This is an ability that comes with a chakra cost of 50 and would cause 100 damage, being usable only 2 times per transformation. If used with an element imbued into it (basic 5, CE or adv element) the blast would deal 120 damage and cost 60 chakra instead. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, the user becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 5 turns per use.
Note: Gains the ability of passive flight but can't be used to evade techniques.
Depiction:

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Range: Short - Long (Long)
Chakra: 5 - 40 (40)
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever

LLM

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Wait I meant all of us leaving at…the same time” she tried to finish but she watched Banri shift into an overgrown lizard as he flew into the skies. Mirabelle scratched her head in annoyance, but at least she knew he’d be there before hand. Once she closed the door, the Shadow Tribe leader stood there, idle. She didn’t know if he was in a genjutsu or something but she figured she’d ignore him for now. Once she settled back down into her office she took out a scroll. One that was connected to the one back home in Owatasumi. As she opened it, she would simply send a message to the elders and Tengen.

I accept…being the head of clan” she was accepting the roles she was placed within. The Hayabusa’s lead Master Ninja and but also the Kage of the village. She truly had her hands tied up, as she remembered the paper work on her desk. “I think I’ll make Chise the secretary now…” she mused as she brewed a cup of coffee as she awaited response from her clan members. In the meantime, she began to file some paperwork out.

End of Mission..

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

After making the crossing over the length of the region of Grand Divide, Chise and Ruth, in the shared company of Sado had once again returned to the capitol of Tsumigakure. Stepping toward the front gates, she took in a relatively deep breath, recognizing the air as a familiar comfort now. The scent of the blooming local flora sold among street vendors, as well grown naturally along
the outer edges of the village. The wave of gentle gusts brushing through the autumn colors of each tree that decorate the village built around them. For so long Chise found it difficult to consider any one place "home," but now she could hardly imagine it being anywhere else but this village.

Shifting toward Sado, she offered a gentle wave of her hand as she and Ruth went their separate way from the former Kage. She had wanted to catch up further, potentially even pick his brain on more details of the village's history and his own personal involvement in it's development, yet she didn't wish to hold him up from attending to his own matters; including the much deserved rest and relaxation that he no doubt lacked during his time of encumberment as the Kage for so long. With a final farewell and a reassured, departing wave, they began moving toward the center of the village, where the Kage's mansion stood. She had heard rumor of some "changes" having transpired since they were gone along the way back, of which she had no patience to wait to confirm any longer than need be.

Before she had left in search of the cure that had been produced for the populous against the hovering threat of the wide spread Red Fever resurgence, the man known as Banri had taken up the torch of the Kage's office. She was curious as to how things were going, since his rise to the position. In some sense, the change no doubt came as an abrupt and otherwise trying transition for the people of the village, especially given the series of conflicts and misfortune the world has suffered in such a short period of time, including Tsumigakure. But such change could often times be beneficial, despite the growing pains that may come from it. Yet rumors spoke of the transfer of power occurring once again, after such a short time since the ascension of the previous. Chise gnawed gingerly along her bottom lip as she considered the repercussions such constant change could cause the village.. Would the residence begin to lose faith in those that are meant to be the vanguard of their future if the buck continued to pass down the line so casually? Would anything ever truly have the opportunity to change for the better if the most important office in the Village
hierarchy couldn't be maintained for a length that matched the committed respects of the first Tsumikage..? Somehow she felt a sense of responsibility to try and push such things herself, yet the more self conscientious part of herself quickly pumped the brakes on such imagination. The reality was that she didn't like the spotlight very much, as such she didn't much care for the idea of pursuing it, rather than avoid it any chance she could.

After her stroll through the village, Chise and Ruth had finally arrived at the front entrance of the Kage Mansion. A brief reflection came to her in the moment she stood silently at the entryway; recalling the very first time she had stood in the same spot in what now felt like a lifetime ago. The timid, incapable little girl that she was and had been for so long, fearful of being alone, but just as afraid to care about anyone enough to not want to lose them. Though she didn't feel all too much changed in that regard, she at least had something to show in the form of the newfound comfort she now held when standing here, rather than the paralyzing anxiety that weighed her down before. Turning her emerald gaze toward Ruth, she let out a soft sigh of a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding a moment ago, moving to lightly scratch along the back of his ear. "Alright, time to go and see what's what around here these days." She mused in something of a light tone, hoping to shadow the looming uncertainties that she felt among her thoughts on the way here.

Stepping into the Mansion, Chise had taken herself back to the last time she had navigated through the halls; just prior to her departure to the Warenaiwa Fortress. Thinking back, she hadn't actually had the opportunity to give a proper report of the events that had transpired during her time in that region. Now with talk of a new Tsumikage at the helm once again, she felt it best to find out who it was she would be reporting to now, then
worry about filling out the details on such things later. Most importantly, she hoped to find the office she had previously tended for Sado Yasutora in at least a somewhat similar condition since she had left it. With a casual approach to the entrance of the main office, Chise offered a light rack of her knuckles across the door before lightly pushing into it to ease the door open to peak inside. "u-Uhm, hello? It's Chise Hatori, repor--" Suddenly she stopped sort as her eyes splintered open at the sight and condition of the office; paperwork, everywhere. Mindless, untended upheaval of the orderly respect that documentation and knowledge not only deserved but demanded for the sake of conservation. She brows twitched across her visage, a single corner of her mouth tugging in a strained uncertainty of whether to laugh hysterically or begin crying at the sight. It wasn't that long ago since she had completely cleaned every inch of this particular room; now looking as though a bomb had gone off inside since then.

"... Reporting.. and.. yeah.." She murmured in something of a pitted tone, a couple of stray hairs popping out of place along her head in silent distress for the scene in front of her now.

@Howard @Mirai

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
God damn it!” Mirabelle yelled for a moment as she tossed a pen towards the wall. The pen was superheated with her fire chakra, as the end of it was literally set ablaze. The Kage wasn’t happy with all the work Banri left behind, considering she has to go and fix all of it now on her own. “No bills paid, buildings still need repairs due to Ashikaga’s assault…why am I Kage again…I had a better job being secretary…” she said but during her little intervention, she didn’t notice someone came into the room. She wasn’t wearing much clothing either, having recently stepped out the shower. She immediately got back into paperwork as she did.

Chise~” she said as she looked to finally see whom it was speaking until she glanced down at herself and promptly fixed her indecent appearance. Lucky enough it wasn’t anyone else important, but never the less she didn’t want her sister to think anything
too bad of her. In that moment, Mirabelle got an idea but first she wanted to see how much Chise has grown. While she wanted to be there for her more often than not, she had her own missions to deal with so the most she could do is initially hold her hand and then proceed to watch her grow on her own. “You’ve changed. You’re facial expression and posture, you’ve really grown since I first meet you a couple of months ago” she said feeling really proud of her. While she felt like she can improve more, it definitely would be nice to spend more time with her but her duties as a Kage came first more than anything.

“So, what brings you to my mansion? How can Sandaime help you” she said trying to rub it in a bit more. She hated the job already but it was for a greater cause. She sat down in her robes as she took out her glasses and started to read another paper.

@Red-Robin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
God damn it!” Mirabelle yelled for a moment as she tossed a pen towards the wall. The pen was superheated with her fire chakra, as the end of it was literally set ablaze. The Kage wasn’t happy with all the work Banri left behind, considering she has to go and fix all of it now on her own. “No bills paid, buildings still need repairs due to Ashikaga’s assault…why am I Kage again…I had a better job being secretary…” she said but during her little intervention, she didn’t notice someone came into the room. She wasn’t wearing much clothing either, having recently stepped out the shower. She immediately got back into paperwork as she did.

Chise~” she said as she looked to finally see whom it was speaking until she glanced down at herself and promptly fixed her indecent appearance. Lucky enough it wasn’t anyone else important, but never the less she didn’t want her sister to think anything
too bad of her. In that moment, Mirabelle got an idea but first she wanted to see how much Chise has grown. While she wanted to be there for her more often than not, she had her own missions to deal with so the most she could do is initially hold her hand and then proceed to watch her grow on her own. “You’ve changed. You’re facial expression and posture, you’ve really grown since I first meet you a couple of months ago” she said feeling really proud of her. While she felt like she can improve more, it definitely would be nice to spend more time with her but her duties as a Kage came first more than anything.

“So, what brings you to my mansion? How can Sandaime help you” she said trying to rub it in a bit more. She hated the job already but it was for a greater cause. She sat down in her robes as she took out her glasses and started to read another paper.

@Red-Robin
The abrupt sticking "thud" along the wall beside her only seconds after her entrance snapped Chise out of her daze of dismay after having seen the condition of the "office," such as it was... She eyed to her left, opposite of the direction the door opened when she walked in to spot the now sizzling writing tool implanted rather firmly into the wall, like a dart marked for circles along a board. Ruth had shuffled in from behind her, his tail like a silk coil wrapping near Chise in something of a passive security while he himself peered up at the pen as well; red eyes lowering as he shook his head slightly; such close encounters had seemingly become less than uncommon for them, though it was hardly the reality they wished to pursue more than needed, least of all in the supposed sanctuary of their own village.

Chise let out a soft sigh before shifting her gaze forward once again, something of a blank expression hovering along her face for a time before she simply shuffled forward a couple steps. "I had heard rumor you had taken up the mantle of Tsumikage. I guess I'm not so surprised. You're a hard worker." Chise mused rather matter-of-factly. She shifted her gaze from one angle to the other of the office, her brows knitting back together in refreshed agitation for the conditions of everything. ".. Well, at least when it comes to combat and fashion, I guess.."

Chise could feel heat rising to the tips of her ears as she listened to Mirabelle's comments, addressing some oddly specific "changes" that she seemed to see in Chise. Her emerald eyes wandered rather awkward for a moment, a single hand lifting to lightly prod along her own visage as if inspecting for the alteration mentioned. "o-Oh.. really? I don't feel all that different.. But I'll take that as a compliment, I guess." She hummed out with a soft smile, moving her hand to then rub in a bashful manner across the side of her own head; fingers like combs through her fiery red locks.

After a brief moment of silence between them that had then been broken by Mirabelle's inquiry into the reasoning for Chise's visit, she perked up once more, recalling the actual reason for her visit in the first place. Adjusting course of her elevated hand, she guided it into her back pouch as she approached the overburdened desk cluttered in mismanaged documents and paperwork, daring to add to the collective as she struggled to find somewhere "
moderately stable" to rest it temporarily while she aimed to explain it's purpose. "Uhm, well prior to Sado-sama stepping down from the Kage's position, he had asked me to go about establishing a Library for the village. I've chosen the old Warenaiwa Fortress to the North of here; it's strategic and historical values seemed the most appropriate for developing something meant to help in the progression of the village, especially academically." Stepping away from the desk, she lifted her head a moment to consider what order of events she wanted to prioritize, and in fact in how much detail. Considering the state of things, she didn't feel the timing was appropriate to fill in too much on the subject, now leaning for a more "long-story-short" summary. "I've made my first effort to excavate into the old Fortress. It had been settled by what I believe were thieves and criminals, which I made efforts to see them evicted. Now I just need to go about establishing resource routes and a collective transfer of texts to the Library once it's renovations are completed." For a moment she let the list of information she had prattled off sink into silence, hoping it'd have time to stew before she continued after addressing some more of her thoughts on the subject. ".. I would like to continue this task given to me by Sado-sama, with your permission as the new Kage, before I move forward any further."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The abrupt sticking "thud" along the wall beside her only seconds after her entrance snapped Chise out of her daze of dismay after having seen the condition of the "office," such as it was... She eyed to her left, opposite of the direction the door opened when she walked in to spot the now sizzling writing tool implanted rather firmly into the wall, like a dart marked for circles along a board. Ruth had shuffled in from behind her, his tail like a silk coil wrapping near Chise in something of a passive security while he himself peered up at the pen as well; red eyes lowering as he shook his head slightly; such close encounters had seemingly become less than uncommon for them, though it was hardly the reality they wished to pursue more than needed, least of all in the supposed sanctuary of their own village.

Chise let out a soft sigh before shifting her gaze forward once again, something of a blank expression hovering along her face for a time before she simply shuffled forward a couple steps. "I had heard rumor you had taken up the mantle of Tsumikage. I guess I'm not so surprised. You're a hard worker." Chise mused rather matter-of-factly. She shifted her gaze from one angle to the other of the office, her brows knitting back together in refreshed agitation for the conditions of everything. ".. Well, at least when it comes to combat and fashion, I guess.."

Chise could feel heat rising to the tips of her ears as she listened to Mirabelle's comments, addressing some oddly specific "changes" that she seemed to see in Chise. Her emerald eyes wandered rather awkward for a moment, a single hand lifting to lightly prod along her own visage as if inspecting for the alteration mentioned. "o-Oh.. really? I don't feel all that different.. But I'll take that as a compliment, I guess." She hummed out with a soft smile, moving her hand to then rub in a bashful manner across the side of her own head; fingers like combs through her fiery red locks.

After a brief moment of silence between them that had then been broken by Mirabelle's inquiry into the reasoning for Chise's visit, she perked up once more, recalling the actual reason for her visit in the first place. Adjusting course of her elevated hand, she guided it into her back pouch as she approached the overburdened desk cluttered in mismanaged documents and paperwork, daring to add to the collective as she struggled to find somewhere "
moderately stable" to rest it temporarily while she aimed to explain it's purpose. "Uhm, well prior to Sado-sama stepping down from the Kage's position, he had asked me to go about establishing a Library for the village. I've chosen the old Warenaiwa Fortress to the North of here; it's strategic and historical values seemed the most appropriate for developing something meant to help in the progression of the village, especially academically." Stepping away from the desk, she lifted her head a moment to consider what order of events she wanted to prioritize, and in fact in how much detail. Considering the state of things, she didn't feel the timing was appropriate to fill in too much on the subject, now leaning for a more "long-story-short" summary. "I've made my first effort to excavate into the old Fortress. It had been settled by what I believe were thieves and criminals, which I made efforts to see them evicted. Now I just need to go about establishing resource routes and a collective transfer of texts to the Library once it's renovations are completed." For a moment she let the list of information she had prattled off sink into silence, hoping it'd have time to stew before she continued after addressing some more of her thoughts on the subject. ".. I would like to continue this task given to me by Sado-sama, with your permission as the new Kage, before I move forward any further."
Seeing the meek mindedness of her sister always placed a smile on Mirabelle’s face. Her getting complimented back on her ascension to becoming Kage seems to have made sense though she would of have still preferred to remain the Secretary of State. Never the less, it was a role that needed to occupied by someone, so who else than one of the officials to take over for them. Moving forward Chise started to express her previous deal with Sado prior to his retirement. “I see, so the little birdy wants to make herself a library. I’d originally tell you that you will need an extra hand clearing out those ruffians who indeed had to be vacated, something that neglected DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF PAPER WORK…” she said but not before clearing throat. “But you’ve already done most of the work, why would I take away that permission?” she said smiling from behind her desk.

As she puts on some more appropriate clothing, she continued to make a bit more commentary. “I mean, why I would turn down my little sister too. Spoiling you a little bit from time to time shouldn’t be a problem haha” she said now into new attire. “So permission granted, but I also have a mission for you” she said now a bit more serious. “It’s a reconnaissance mission, one of which towards Shimogakure. See, a couple months before your arrival here, there was a dispute between us and that village but with their surrender, we managed to force a treaty with them. However I haven’t seen or heard anything from them, nor is the Kage answering the communication scroll we all have connected. So its simple, got to their village and find out for me what exactly is going on. Once you’re done, report back to me with your findings” she said showing the scroll with the mission in it.

I will come into contact with the Tekkikage of the Land of Fire as well, perhaps a meeting with the Kages should be arranged to gather more sources for the battle soon to come…” she said tapping her desk. Her mind started to become lost in her work again as she started to write a bit more. “Chise, take care of yourself, we’ll properly catch up when you return, I promise” she glanced once upwards towards her and smiled before returning back to her work.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Before Mirabelle had the chance to continue addressing Chise, one of the members of the Sinbu immediately appeared before her and the others. “Lady Mirabelle, we’ve received urgent news…the city of Last Bastion is currently under siege by what reports say are the undead. We haven’t managed to get any of our own forces there…but what is the plan?” the Sinbu asked. The woman wasn’t surprised, after what had recently happened with the events of Emiya and the others, it was only a matter of time till their next attempt would rear it’s ugly head to the surface.

Send out as much support from our Tobusekai conquered lands to the city. I’ll rely up the others from here…” she said without looking at the Sinbu. With a nod, the man quickly disappeared in a poof of smoke towards the appropriate medium. Mirabelle once more stepped out onto the balcony as she prepared a broadcast to the people of the village once more. “All Shinobi of Tsumigakure, this is an urgent news broad cast, Tobusekai is currently under siege by the undead, which honestly we can only presume it’s the mother’s cult at work again. All who are within the village are ordered to head to eastern continent and towards Last Bastion as we fight off this threat. Those who don’t believe they can manage may reside here if needed, I believe in you all. Time to take the fight to our enemies! Let’s show them what we of humanity is capable of! All who wish to fight, gather near the shorelines Edo as we prepare to sail the seas to strike!" she said as the crowd rallied as she spoke. Once the apparition ended, she turned to Chise once more.

Change of plans…I’m going to be leaving the village once more but I’d like to ask that you accompany me, if you wish. If no representative of Shimogakure shows up, then you can proceed to that mission if your desire. I’ll be leaving a clone of mine behind, as I will be heading out now” she turned to Vayne’s clone not knowing if it was the real or not. “Look, let’s get moving” she said as she forged a shadow clone of herself.

My clone, Isella will remain here just in case. In the meantime, I’ll be gathering whomever needs to come with me at the shore. Let’s show these undead bastards just how strong we are” she said, as she place her Kage hat on her head. She nodded to Isella, as she grabbed from her small case her newly designed bow. The hunt was on!

Mirabelle exited her mansion, as she heads to Edo. She left Chise with her own choices of course, but time wasn’t on her hands. The time for war was now.

Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

3000-15 = 2985/2 = 1493

LLM.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing the meek mindedness of her sister always placed a smile on Mirabelle’s face. Her getting complimented back on her ascension to becoming Kage seems to have made sense though she would of have still preferred to remain the Secretary of State. Never the less, it was a role that needed to occupied by someone, so who else than one of the officials to take over for them. Moving forward Chise started to express her previous deal with Sado prior to his retirement. “I see, so the little birdy wants to make herself a library. I’d originally tell you that you will need an extra hand clearing out those ruffians who indeed had to be vacated, something that neglected DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF PAPER WORK…” she said but not before clearing throat. “But you’ve already done most of the work, why would I take away that permission?” she said smiling from behind her desk.

As she puts on some more appropriate clothing, she continued to make a bit more commentary. “I mean, why I would turn down my little sister too. Spoiling you a little bit from time to time shouldn’t be a problem haha” she said now into new attire. “So permission granted, but I also have a mission for you” she said now a bit more serious. “It’s a reconnaissance mission, one of which towards Shimogakure. See, a couple months before your arrival here, there was a dispute between us and that village but with their surrender, we managed to force a treaty with them. However I haven’t seen or heard anything from them, nor is the Kage answering the communication scroll we all have connected. So its simple, got to their village and find out for me what exactly is going on. Once you’re done, report back to me with your findings” she said showing the scroll with the mission in it.

I will come into contact with the Tekkikage of the Land of Fire as well, perhaps a meeting with the Kages should be arranged to gather more sources for the battle soon to come…” she said tapping her desk. Her mind started to become lost in her work again as she started to write a bit more. “Chise, take care of yourself, we’ll properly catch up when you return, I promise” she glanced once upwards towards her and smiled before returning back to her work.
Chise stood silently as Mirabelle seemed to run along a mild tangent and into a momentary lapse of loud hysteria when she was suddenly reminded of the mounds of paperwork that filled the room. A laugh escaped her, one that she seemed to try and restrain but to no avail, now instead opting
to simply muffle it with one of her hands. She eyed Mirabelle, offering a light, dismissive wave of her other hand as if to encourage the woman to go on and to ignore her reaction. After collecting herself, Chise lowered her gaze ever so slightly, as though dwelling on the impressions being made from her report, as far as Mirabelle was concerned. It was no small secret that Chise was rather.. "incapable" once upon a time in a not-so-distant past, yet the more she considered the achievements that she had made, the more she realizes the sense of surprise isn't so unfounded.

Though, she could hardly take all the credit for the achievements made. "To be fair... Ruth actually helped me out a great deal. He even saved my life, when I was overwhelmed and struggling to survive. So whatever success there is to speak of about this, it's greatly owed to him." She mused sheepishly, turning her gaze down toward Ruth as if to reaffirm his presence with a gentle smile. He returned her attention, if only to catch the sincerity of her words in her eyes before shaking his head slightly. "
I would argue that anyone could have done the same, making my actions nothing particularly special, unlike yours. But I am just glad you're safe, all the same."

Before Mirabelle had the chance to continue addressing Chise, one of the members of the Sinbu immediately appeared before her and the others. “Lady Mirabelle, we’ve received urgent news…the city of Last Bastion is currently under siege by what reports say are the undead. We haven’t managed to get any of our own forces there…but what is the plan?” the Sinbu asked. The woman wasn’t surprised, after what had recently happened with the events of Emiya and the others, it was only a matter of time till their next attempt would rear it’s ugly head to the surface.

Send out as much support from our Tobusekai conquered lands to the city. I’ll rely up the others from here…” she said without looking at the Sinbu. With a nod, the man quickly disappeared in a poof of smoke towards the appropriate medium. Mirabelle once more stepped out onto the balcony as she prepared a broadcast to the people of the village once more. “All Shinobi of Tsumigakure, this is an urgent news broad cast, Tobusekai is currently under siege by the undead, which honestly we can only presume it’s the mother’s cult at work again. All who are within the village are ordered to head to eastern continent and towards Last Bastion as we fight off this threat. Those who don’t believe they can manage may reside here if needed, I believe in you all. Time to take the fight to our enemies! Let’s show them what we of humanity is capable of! All who wish to fight, gather near the shorelines Edo as we prepare to sail the seas to strike!" she said as the crowd rallied as she spoke. Once the apparition ended, she turned to Chise once more.

Change of plans…I’m going to be leaving the village once more but I’d like to ask that you accompany me, if you wish. If no representative of Shimogakure shows up, then you can proceed to that mission if your desire. I’ll be leaving a clone of mine behind, as I will be heading out now” she turned to Vayne’s clone not knowing if it was the real or not. “Look, let’s get moving” she said as she forged a shadow clone of herself.

My clone, Isella will remain here just in case. In the meantime, I’ll be gathering whomever needs to come with me at the shore. Let’s show these undead bastards just how strong we are” she said, as she place her Kage hat on her head. She nodded to Isella, as she grabbed from her small case her newly designed bow. The hunt was on!

Mirabelle exited her mansion, as she heads to Edo. She left Chise with her own choices of course, but time wasn’t on her hands. The time for war was now.

Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

3000-15 = 2985/2 = 1493

LLM.
As Chise began to hear out Mirabelle's request for her to venture into the snowy lands of Shimogakure; a land she had yet to visit or truly witness in any significant capacity. She lifted a hand to pinch pensively at her chin, closing her eyes a brief moment as though to bring forward whatever recollections she could stir from her memory on the subject. She recalled in the many readings that Sado had provided her before.. "Shimogakure.. I remember that a war had been waged between Tsumigakure and Shimogakure for territorial disputes. It ended in a rather fragile treaty that resulted in the annexation of several of their Southern most territories in the Snow country, in exchange for a worded agreement that Tsumigakure would not impose or enforce alterations in either culture or governance in those regions. I could certainly see what the train of thought was for such an arrangement, but historically speaking, such agreements have always failed due to the lack of definable boundaries after crossing natural barriers, such as oceans or continents.."

As Chise spoke, Ruth's ears seemed to perk up as he pivoted his head toward the Tsumikage, only for an instant later to witness the appearance of a cloaked individual that began to address Mirabelle, cutting off the train of thought that was being discussed to bring up a new point of contention. As they spoke, Ruth's ruby eyes seemed to widen, if but ever so slightly as his snout seemed to twitch at the mention of the "Undead." As if in sync, Chise felt the distress from Ruth, as though radiating off of him and into her. She slowly reached down, cupping a hand lightly along the back of his neck, offering soothing strokes as she continued to listen to the exchange being had. Chise knew what Ruth was by now, and what his goals and objectives were in this world regardless of the contracts he holds with anyone else. It was his nature and very driving purpose to ensure the dead remain at rest and the presence of the Undeath was like weeds to a diligent gardener.

After Mirabelle had taken on her otherwise grand display in order to reach out to the other Shinobi of Tsumigakure and turned to address Chise once again, she simply lifted a hand as though to pause her suggestion of whether she'd have the choice to follow or not. "I'm coming. Even if I didn't want to, I don't think Ruth would be able to forgive me for leaving it alone.." She mused in a soft, jested tone as she offered a soft smile toward the black hound. He returned her attention, if only for a moment, before turning toward Mirabelle as well. "The Underworld is both sacred and malicious. Those who tread the line of it's defining laws that govern nature are risking the destruction of the very barriers that protect this world. Trust me when I say that we must stop them at any cost."

Once arrangements were made and those in attendance had begun their departures, Chise and Ruth hovered behind long enough to gather some provisions and materials they would need for their next mission; restocking food and water, as well basic ninja tools such as scrolls and throwing weapons. Once they felt they were adequately stocked, the pair took to the road exiting the village, making their way for the region of Edo.

LLM ( 115 ) < ( 117 )

Last edited: