Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mirabelle was about to reply but then another voice came out of nowhere. “What the hell…” she said to herself but kept a mental note. She then noticed the man respond to the voice itself. She brushed it off as he accepted the offer to help but at the same time denied the commission. Mirabelle didn’t question it, saves more money in her pocket. However, her attention shifted to what he said. Did they twist her name? What? Mirabelle was perplexed realistically. His mystic way of speaking was yielding nothing more than empty blanks expressions on the maiden's face. “Well, I can provide you with some possible means of getting some more information” she said pointing into the direction of the Land of Fire. “If you head that way, you can find the Ruins of Chungsu. Despite the destruction of the Freehold, one thing miraculously remained unharmed. That is the library, its filled with ancient texts books, many years’ worth of history gathered in one place. Perhaps you can find something on the cult there. There was also where the one named Cassander Uchiha was first sighted about a year ago. Maybe they had something to do with that, that’s assuming you wanna follow that creepy-ass voice..” she said as she puts her hand down.

The other option, speak to those who engaged with cultists directly. My cousin, Hokusai would be able to tell you, but she’s really sick right now, but she did engage some individuals at this shrine in Tobusekai as well. Our leader, Sado, he would know more as well, you can find his clone over there” she pointed at the Kage Mansion in the distance. “I don’t know what it is you seek with them, but please be careful…they aren’t exactly the kindest set of persons in the world. I’ve seen what some of them has done to themselves with that accursed black mud…it drove some of them mad…” she said, briefly recalling her interaction with one of the Children of Tiamat back in Owatatsumi,

Never the less, I need to continue running this event for my villagers. We’ll talk again sometime, take this” he said offering him a communication scroll. She demonstrated the hand seals in order to utilize it. “I will let you know when its time to seek out the enemy, till then, enjoy your stay and please behave” she said laughing a bit before coughing, “Shit” she said in an annoyed tone, turning back to the venue, assuming that’s all he needed. She paused and turned to him, addressing her self properly. “Name’s Mira! What's your name?” she asked before he left.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.
"Lucifer, thank you Mira. I'll be sure to inform you of anything I turn up." Lucifer said, taking the scroll and slipping it in a pouch on his belt, before taking his leave of the area, heading northeast.

He had a lot to consider as he did so, just who did that strange voice belong to, they seemed to know what Lucifer was, perhaps it was the cult themselves, if that was the case why did they seem so happy to meet a pure child of the mother. The human Mira, she had provided useful information despite her initial cold demeanour, many questions needed to be answered.

For now though, Lucifer would follow the pull of the strange artefact.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"Lucifer huh, good luck and thank you" she said nodding before heading off. She paused for a moment to think about the annoying humming from before. “Their village will soon be ash in Her wake”. Who was “she?”, Tiamat? Would she be awakened again somehow? She needed to report this to Sado himself, but she knew he wasn’t exactly in the mood to be interacting with others, but it needed to happen.

She arrived back at the venue, swiftly pulling one of the chefs to the side. “You're in charge for a bit…I need to take care of something…” she said, with the chef nodding. She stepped outside, whistling for her wyvern. The creature would dive down, scooping her up as they flew towards their destination.

End of Mission, and LLM.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Red-Robin Greg points to a stack of papers in one of the corners of his office.

Those are, well, my own thoughts on myself and my shinobi. Hardly anyone reads them, but give it a go.
They would read like a memoir or a biography both for himself and the intial creation of Tsumigakure.

I'd also assume some information, on the lands and areas, are spread far and wide.

You'll have to get it word of mouth from the villagers and find lost troves of knowledge.

I never said it'd be easy, I said you'd be able to do it.

Grenth would know about the Haunted Forest. Fu about Takinomori. Might be lost and forgotten battlements and such.

Greg once more pointed in various different directions to several hundred scrolls thrown about and mismanaged.

Over there is a stack of scrolls containing information gathered by my clones as they explored the Tea Peninsula, Land of Fire, and Badlands of Earth. Land placements, flora, fauna, the Hangurian Black Ones, Takauji Ashikaga, the Mother of Beasts, and finally over there is more on what we've built together. Missives posted to the marketplaces. Etc.

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Red-Robin Greg points to a stack of papers in one of the corners of his office.

Those are, well, my own thoughts on myself and my shinobi. Hardly anyone reads them, but give it a go.They would read like a memoir or a biography both for himself and the intial creation of Tsumigakure.

I'd also assume some information, on the lands and areas, are spread far and wide.

You'll have to get it word of mouth from the villagers and find lost troves of knowledge.

I never said it'd be easy, I said you'd be able to do it.

Grenth would know about the Haunted Forest. Fu about Takinomori. Might be lost and forgotten battlements and such.

Greg once more pointed in various different directions to several hundred scrolls thrown about and mismanaged.

Over there is a stack of scrolls containing information gathered by my clones as they explored the Tea Peninsula, Land of Fire, and Badlands of Earth. Land placements, flora, fauna, the Hangurian Black Ones, Takauji Ashikaga, the Mother of Beasts, and finally over there is more on what we've built together. Missives posted to the marketplaces. Etc.
Chise followed the direction of Sado's gestures as he began to explain to her where she could look for the information she had asked for. Her eyes began to widen in something of disbelief at more than just the amount of material there was for her to tend to, but also.. it was a chaotic pile of a mess.. So much so that it would be practically inconceivable for anyone to find anything without having to sift through each pile from top to
You must be registered for see images
bottom with the hopes of chancing upon what it was they were searching for sooner rather than later. A faint sigh escaped her before she shifted her attention toward the Kage with a deep sense of intent behind her gaze. She was silent for a lingering moment, as though she were working out in her own head how she wished to address the subject. "Sado-sama.. Please allow me to organize these documents..!" She blurted out in almost a snapped-to exclamation, as if she finally gave up on trying to find a way to sugarcoat the subject and merely opted for the straight forward approach of the matter. She turned her attention back to.. well, everything that was in front of her. There was such a wealth of information lying right in front of her and yet it seemed all so insignificant in how it was being managed. No one would ever be able to look at this room and assume that anything in these scrolls was worth notice. "If you would allow me to do so.. I'll be sure to label everything and make it clear for you to know where certain things are. But I feel like this sort of.. mismanagement can become more burdensome on your already intensive job as it is than it every would be worth. I also believe knowledge should be respected.. and handled accordingly. It isn't something so easily acquired these days, nor is it so easily replaced. So I think we should do all we can to protect it.."

Chise hadn't paid attention to the fact that she had already taken the steps forward into the room ahead of the Kage without awaiting his approval, first approaching the pile of papers, folders and other things that Sado had initially pointed out first and foremost in the room. It seemed to be stacked abundantly to either side of his desk, in half-leaning stacks piled into chairs that had been converted into makeshift shelves, and of course more than a few walls that were cluttered against by the various bends and cuts of parchment that all seemed ready to scatter at the slightest gust. She took hold of the topmost paper arranged on the desk, slowly running her emerald eyes down the information that was sharply etched across it with ink. These were no doubt the private memoirs of the Kage himself, given the disheveled handwriting that seemed to vary in tidiness and consistency. It was all done in such a way as if he were in a rush to skip to the next thought with each line, yet that of course came as no sacrifice to the attention to detail of every line. It showed the passion and intent behind the writer's eyes; the eagerness to make their own thoughts, remembrances and findings physical and most importantly, retrievable, no matter what might happen later on. It took no time at all for her to become absorbed in the contents of each page; working her way from front to back while picking through the piles in an attempt to find the twins to each subject-matter that she was presently reading in hopes to reunite them and have them organized accordingly. It was almost as if she had entirely forgotten the presence of the Kage all together, despite having been directed there by him, or the fact that she was still in his own personal space..

In the passage of time, hours seemed to pass from one to the next with little acknowledgement from Chise. The windows had gradually become cleared from any clutter that may have been arranged around them, well enough for her to have the opportunity to open at least one to allow fresh air in while she worked her way around each surface with rags and dusters. In between each organized effort, she'd utilize a part of her own body to grow forth spiraling wood, manifested through the creation of her mokuton chakra that flowed through her. A recent discovery that she had learned she was capable of; one that she hadn't really put much thought into the meaning of, nor the significance of, given the fact that it came to her in a rather natural manner. She'd utilize this skill set to create book shelves, bins, racks and much smaller tools like simple paperweights or simple wooden clips to bind stacks of papers together.

An entire evening had passed and Chise had found herself sitting silently in one of the corners of the room, legs crossed in front of her as she sipped from some water she had poured for herself through sourceless manipulation of the element, taking a break from the organizing that she had done thus far. Several book shelves were now filled and arranged against walls with labels and signs printed along each to represent what area of the nation they addressed, what information they contained or simply what dates they were written if they seemed multi-informative. She seemed to zero in on the documents that covered the contents of the Badlands specifically; where the bulk of Tsumigakure was located, accompanied by a map that was laid out along the floor to her side. The capital, which was central-north of the continent, bordered the Earth and Fire Countries of the continent that was shared between them and their neighbors to the east, along with the Wind Country to the southern more portion of the land, also known as the "
Great Wind Desert" which seemed most uninhabited. Given the nature of what it was she was doing all of this for, -searching for a reliable location to establish a public library for the village- she'd have to keep it within the reasonable boundaries of the village's reach; preferably somewhere near the capital itself, given the nature of it's frequented traffic. It'd serve little purpose for her to try and establish it too far out of reach.. Such a place needed to be easily accessible to those who wished to seek it. That would be critical in her search.. Given the rocky and unforgiving terrain of the Badlands, it didn't offer many solutions for this particular issue. Apart from carving ones way into the side of a barren hill and calling a makeshift mine shaft a "library," she'd have to get flexible with her options. The true beauty of the Badlands was the historical relevancies of it's regions. It had it's share of wars, localized conflicts and even expansions of prior nations that had come before Tsumigakure that had established many different roads to present-day landmarks that exist as ruins and abandoned sites today. Most notably, as an example, seemed to be the region of Warenaiwa that was located just west of the capital. Chise peered across a scroll that detailed the region while making reference of it to the map beside her; she had passed through it more than once in her prior travels, giving her something of a vague idea of what it was like there. Rugged, rough terrain full of mountainous ranges. Building something there seemed less than hospitable, yet something already was there: An old fortress, built during "The Time of Trouble," an era that was largely represented by the foundation and rapid conquest expansion of the imperial reign of the one known as Aléxandros Mégas. The scroll addressed the vague details that were uncovered in a brief overturning of the fortress long after it had been abandoned from a bygone era where it was now cluttered with vagabonds and nomads that either aim to take advantage of it's remote, natural location for personal gain, or simply for a convenient roof; albeit one that has seen better days.

Chise blinked, eyeing how close to the capital the fortress of Warenaiwa was, and the nature of the fortress accompanied by it's history; it seemed peculiar that no one had taken the time yet to try and revitalize the fortress for other purposes. Such a naturally defensive structure built so close to
the village seemed to have more than a handful of quality uses. If nothing else, it could serve as a very exceptional foundation for the renovation and conversion into something more along the lines of a library.. Her eyes slowly lit up as the connection was made in her thoughts. Gradually she shifted from the document in hand and began to shuffle through a couple other piles, searching for any reference she could find of the old fortress specifically, or at least anything address Aléxandros Mégas himself and his growth across the Badlands and the Earth Country as a whole. Very little seemed to come up; at least not enough to truly detail anything else than what could already be interpreted through simple references of the history to past events. Then, it struck her. It truly seemed as though no one had really taken the time to explore this fortress since it had been abandoned; at least not thoroughly enough to have any details on it's particular history. If she was going to find anything out about it, she'd have to go there and discover it herself, and then determine if it is a place that could serve the purpose of what she was aiming to do there. With a resolute nod, Chise gathered the scrolls and papers, any that she could find that made reference to this particular subject and began to neatly organize them in a bag she had with her. Once done, she began to write up a note that she would leave on the now cleared desk of the Kage, of which read and addressed each individual document, scroll and paper she had planned to take with her for reference material. It was as if it was a "checkout slip," of a sort. Something that could be referenced later on when she'd need to return each document later on. Once finished, she slung the bag over her shoulder and finished the water she had made for herself before setting off out of the room, making sure all windows were sealed and closing the door behind her before making for the gates of the village, where she planned to depart for the region to begin her own personal investigation of the area and, with hope, find a fine location to begin the building of the library she had been tasked with.

This message marks the end of my mission.
LLM ( 115 ) < ( 114 )

Reactions: Howard

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
In what seemed to be a twist of fate, Vayne would awaken, albeit in a morphed state, one that lacked his usual demeanor. Silently retrieving his equipment from his place of slumber, Vayne would proceed to leave the landmark, heading off to a small detour before embarking on his journey. On his way out, he meets Askin, whom then slumbers after a small exchange.

LLM

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
*cough. Cough. Cough*

Banri sat in the Kage office, casually sliding through paperwork. Specifically it was research and documents on the illness that people of his village had gathered. Just a week ago Banri was simply a council member for the greatly known Sado. Now he was the hand picked Nidaime of the village.

"Maybe it should've been Geets.... Or Vayne.."

Alot of responsibility was dropped on him and he was still wondering if this was the right decision. He'd stood by Sado's side for years, watching the man build what they had now. Now it seemed in the world's most dire times, Banri would have to fill those shoes. It was something that shook him to the core. What if he failed to maintain what was built? What if everything crumbled within his hands? It was something that was all too possible and Banri knew this.

He'd stand up and walk to the open window, his mask covering his nose and mouth to not pass on his severe case of the illness. He needed to get over this mental blockage and show himself to his people before they think he was fearing. He'd sigh and then use his spirit reaper to sense whom was all within the capital at the moment.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The pair of clones would seek out the new Tsumikage before speaking to him.

Greg: Give me a moment of your time.

One of the clones said before summoning his companion Salazzle and instructing her to summon Sado here.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Salazzle ) - Summoning Technique: Salazzle ( Greg )
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Salazzle is a dark grey Fire salamander resembling a bipedal salamander. She has a thin dark grey body with a purple underside. Her head is dark grey with purple eyes and slit pupils reducing the amount of light that can enter into the eyes. There are several tooth-like protrusions on the lower jaw being vestigial teeth that can be released after biting something leaving sharp arrow like teeth behind. Salazzle's body has three pink markings, one on the chest, and the other two on the abdomen. Salazzle has a long, dark grey tail with a pink underside and two protrusions come out from the tail's base which can be used like hypodermic needles should a tail strike land allowing her to inject poison directly into an opponent's blood stream. She has hands and feet with five digits each similar to summons like Ma and Pa toad having a somewhat bipedal stance however when she moves she returns to all fours to move and run. She is roughly a meter long small enough to stand on a shoulder or cling to the body thus making travel easier.

She can move at twice the base speed of a Sage rank bio. Salazzle can use poison techniques releasing the poison from her vestigial fangs molding it with poison chakra and expelling it from the mouth allowing her to use any poison technique the user knows up to S rank. Or she can release poison techniques from her tail protuberances shooting the techniques outward or over her head. Once every three turns, passively she is able to concentrate more chakra and poison into a technique increasing the chakra found inside of the technique by ten and increasing the amount of Samandarin forced into it increasing the amount of poison used for the technique. This has the effect of increasing the damage by twenty and can up the rank of the technique as well (both apply to only A-ranks and below) however, it can grant S ranks ten additional damage. This ability has a three-turn cooldown and works for a single poison technique that she herself uses. She does this by producing her own toxin, Samandarin and forcing it into a standard poison technique compounding it's power and symptoms with the Samandarin. This happens in the same timeframe as the technique it is being used for.

Her poison is Samandarin a toxic substance produced by most Fire salamanders. It's effects are over-excitation of the muscles, restlessness, hypertension, rapid breathing, dilated pupils, muscle convulsions, respiratory paralysis, and eventually the poisoned person will faint. Once poisoned by this substance the first symptom is muscle convulsions and over-excitation of the muscles as well as restlessness causing the poisoned individual to twitch and stutter this happens the turn after the poison touched the skin. After two turns the lungs begin to shut down causing labored breathing causing the opponent to need to gasp taking deep breathes to merely obtain enough oxygen to breath as well as hypertension and rapid breathing. Finally after six turns of being poisoned the organs begin to shut down causing the poisoned individual to pass out, for the WSE this causes the individual's health to drop to zero. She is able to communicate with her summoner either verbally or mentally.
Note: Can only be summoned once lasting four turns

Doombringer's chakra:

Greg:
1727 - 40 = 1687
After a momentary pause she did just that summoning forth Sado.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique ( Salazzle )
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
And so her arrival from the Grand Divide came to an end. The maiden of the Hayabusa Clan swiftly gave pace towards the Kage’s Mansion, hoping she would find the person of interest. She first stumbled into her office, clearing out some of the papers left on the desk while she was away. “Fuckkkk I need an assistant…even doe I’m the secretary…” she paused for a moment. She simply tossed the papers off to the side, before leaving and heading to the main office. As she waltzed into the Kage Office, she stumbled upon the red head himself. “Ba…I mean…Nidaime sama” she said, now kneeling in the presence of her new leader. Judging by his condition, he didn’t seem to be aware of the cure.

Sir I came to tell you of a miracle. Look, my sickness is gone” she said showing her skin is no longer red like tomatoes anymore. The truth is, she was hoping everyone would head to meet this miracle child but of course leaving the village unguarded wouldn’t make much sense considering the recent knowledge of Imeroth reaching her ears. “Lord Tsumikage, the rumors are true. I’ve seen it first hand and experienced it. I’m sure it would be great to go and look for the child, its being cared for by this man” she said forming the required hand seals and creating a zone all over the landmark.

The illusion of several humans appearing in the inn in Last Bastion played out, based on her memories. It included all the speech from others near her within ear shot. “It also seems Shodaime has left in sea...” she announced to him. However not before noticing Greg the clone appear. "Seems I spoke too soon..."

She simply waited on Banri's response.

Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 50 (-10 Per Turn)
Damage:
Description: The user will create 5 hand seals to cast their chakra throughout the area, creating a large area of affect. Taking the properties of Yin that allow one to alter the properties of existing entities and create from nothing, the user is able to create various false entities within the zone. These entities take the form of techniques (ones they know and ones they know of). Unlike ordinary genjutsu that fools the mind and manipulates the senses, this technique creates real stimuli to the senses detect and process. Thus, everything created by the user others will physically see, hear, smell, feel, and taste (and possibly sense). The stimuli are so strong that they can even fool the sense of Dojutsu users and other advanced sensory methods. However, they are still illusions and yield no chance of damaging enemies either physically or mentally. In fact, the illusions are so delicate that any substantial impact to them (Freeform action) will cause the images to shatter like glass and dissipate like any other illusion. Because false techniques affect the senses in reality, methods of breaking traditional genjutsu do not apply. Rendering the illusions would only require one to make moderate contact against it or neutralize/escape the area of affect with equal or greater chakra. While this technique is active; the user will need to spend a move per turn to sustain it’s power. Once used the user is unable to use Yin Release Techniques above A rank in either the same or next turn while being unable to use them above S rank while the technique is active. They are also unable to use Genjutsu above A rank for three turns after the deactivation of the technique. The zone remains active for four turns before naturally dispersing, being able to be used three times per battle with a cool down of three turns between each use. The formation of illusions while within this zone is considered passive, not taking up a move slot.
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
A powerfull technique were the user takes control of the enemy's 5 senses and makes him experience anything he can imagine. These illusions however are bound by the normal natural laws of Narutoverse (gravity, kinetics, etc) making it impossible to create unreal (in the context of Narutoverse) situations or scenarios. They can and may also be used to cause the enemy pain or distress or simply serve as a distraction or to camouflage the user in an escape or an attack. The genjutsu itself is done by performing 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while inserting your chakra into the enemy's brain, disturbing his chakra flow and quickly gaining control over his senses. If the user is within short range of the enemy he can perform this technique with either 1 hand seal (Ram) or by looking directly into the enemy's eyes.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note2: User can't perform other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note3: User can't perform any technique above S-Rank on the same turn
Note4: Can affect multiple enemies
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/grand-divide-110.756123/latest

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Three days, we have three days to gather up everyone who doesn't want to make the trek to Tobusekai. I suggest fast-tracking that celebration bringing everyone together. I've found a way to cure everyone, and it'll be arriving in about three days. A Child with restorative properties, we have to keep it out of the hands of the Voice and the Mother Cult, protect it if we must. It is the only hope we have of curing our humans and saving what we have built together.

Sado appeared facing Banri without a shred of sarcasm or joking he spoke in rapid succession.

Additionally, I have other pressing matters to discuss. Imeroth, dubbed the Voice is the mastermind behind the growth and expansion of the Mother Cult. He is who drove Takauji mad, and rabid with his demented tactics. He has made himself our enemy. He plans to actually summon forth Tiamat, in her true form. What we faced previously was merely an echo, nothing more than a temporary avatar bound to this realm. We have to stop them, we need information about them, need strong shinobi, we need to prepare for war.

ELM from LM 103 via Reverse Summon​

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Banri listened to Mira but made sure to maintain at least a 6 feet distance while interacting with her. A cure? She seemed 100% fine, so this could be true. But why all of a sudden? Banri was skeptical but it gave him hope for his people.

"A cure? Please fill me in. And sado sama! This sounds.... Disturbing almost. What do you suggest we do? Still new at this leadership shit"

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know my style by now, call it a holiday, and frame it as a celebration. "We found a cure!" Get the humans to believe in you, trust in your judgment. Give them what they need, and don't let them forget it was you who did it. Claim what I have done, getting the Child and his guardian to come to our village, as something you did. A great and arduous deed that deserves praise, you fixed the mistakes of the previous Tsumikage. That will get them to revere you as an exceptional leader.

Sado appeared to be serious, literally telling Banri to claim the glory. It would be the easiest way to get off on a good foot.

Whereas I was the Demon who united the Badlands, the Monster that shattered the Tea Peninsula, the Slayer of the Shogun-...

You can be the Savoir of Sin. The great leader who undid the faults of his predecessor.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Banri listened to Mira but made sure to maintain at least a 6 feet distance while interacting with her. A cure? She seemed 100% fine, so this could be true. But why all of a sudden? Banri was skeptical but it gave him hope for his people.

"A cure? Please fill me in. And sado sama! This sounds.... Disturbing almost. What do you suggest we do? Still new at this leadership shit"
Mirabelle heard Sado rambling on some more, its truly hard to fathom just how much has changed in the past weeks or so.

I…cant. It’s hard to explain in words but, simply touching or being within close range of the child cured me. However the news Lord Sado has told us seems to be great, we can get everyone healed up and ready for this inevitable battle to come” she said, enthusiastic as ever. However the mention of the voice was something else. “The one named Imeroth, he’s exactly who we are looking for but truth be told I can only image what kind of power he has…” she paused a for a moment before continuing. “ I suppose I can tell you what happened not too long ago as well. There was a mysterious winged man passing through our village several weeks ago. I stopped him, considering he was causing a bit of unintentional distress to the villagers. He goes by the name of Lucifer” she said utilizing her zone once more to produce an identical illusion of the man she meet before

He spoke to the same man directly in front of me. I don’t know through what means but he was also there with the other man carrying the child. Sado, Banri…I don’t know what that man is but if he’s with enemy, then we already got a big problem on our hands right now. However, Lucifer didn’t seem to be hostile when around them, so I don’t know right now” she said scratching her head. She did a bit of stretching however, having to readjust to her new peak state once more. “In other news, the Ronin at the Dark Tower reopened their doors with apparent new challenges and also the Witchwood Arena as well. Id like to suggest those who get cured in the next few days, ninja wise, go out and retrain their bodies to readjust to their peak power once more. I know I will once I’m done here” she said as she shadow boxes a little bit, feeling good.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Banri took in all the information and scoffed to himself. He wasn't one to take on someone else's glory. It was if Sado was personally crafting Banri's name into greatness within history. Everything was being handed to the uzumaki and it was something hard for him to digest. He usually worked for everything that was given to him. Maybe it was indeed time for him to take an easier route. Further listening to his former leader and his personal assistant, Banri turned and smiled a bit.

"Ah. You've always managed to turn bad times into celebrations. Demon my ass ahah. If anything you're the savior of this world we live in now. I wouldn't mind them seeing me as a savior, but I will not let it tarnish everything you've sacrificed for us in the past. They will see you as the great leader you were and still are."

Banri pasued for a second befor again speaking out loud.

"Hmm. Lucifer. Imeroth. And a miracle infant? Well guess this as good as time as ever to tell someone. I've been having dreams... Well. More like feelings. I know I have the spirit reaper that lets me sense things greatly, but this is different. About a week ago I began having these dreams and visions of something I can't make out visually. It was a feeling a deep despair, followed by overflowing power, then a void.. Then my body itself began to feel these unnatural surges of power that seemed to tug on my very being. As if tugging me towards the eastern shores of our world. Maybe the spirit reaper is allowing me to feel this void of endless power? Could it be that child i am feeling? "

Banri paused again. Catching his breath before putting his face into his arm and coughing deeply.

"Either way, I have to personally figure out what this is. These feelings are too real to be simple dreams and feelings. I'll be heading out east and may not return for a while. I'll be putting both Mira and Shirou in charge of the village, as Dual Sit in Kages. Mira will be in charge of all political aspects of the village. Including the upcoming celebration. Shirou will be in charge of all war aspects of the village, including any outside hostilities involving our lands. And lastly, I'll be leaving Koto here to overwatch it all, having her maintain a mental link between herself and I, in case you need to relay in information to me. Sado... You should relax for once."

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here.

Arjuna had heard tales of some Miracle Child to the East, he figured he'd move there for more information.

LLM.
(118) Chilli Pepper Pass 5:24 > (120) Mokko 6:24 > (122) Saruhan 7:24 > Tairadachi (123) 8:24 > (003) Jarteeg 9:24 > (039) Hayakami 10:24 > (031) Jamihoro 11:24 > (030) Fuging 12:24

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hearing the conversation continue, Mirabelle was a bit curious as to what this dream was about. However as she intended to ask, Banri continued to speak after another fit of coughing. Seems he wanted to seek out whatever it is that may be calling him. The main shock however was when he announced Mirabelle and Vayne as his substitute Kages. “M…me?! Heaven’s no I cant take up such a title…” she feigned the responsibility. It was an honor to think that her leader trusted her enough to be his temp replacement for the time being. It was an order though, and thus she will honor it with as much pride she had. “Dantai Tsumikage huh…has a rather nice ring to it hehe. It would be an honor, Lord Nidaime” she said bowing.

Perhaps this was a scheme simply not to organize for the event. She had prepared a feast several weeks ago, but seems her timing on the celebration was off or more so misinformed. The food was simply sealed away by the chefs into scrolls for future use. So at least the banquet was already ahead of schedule. “Some of our ninjas are already in motion to meet with the man and child however, so announcing for them to wait seems like a waste of time. Whoever can make the trip, allow them to do as they want. I’d to have a chat with the father of the child as well, find out where exactly did he find this unearthly infant” she said, revealing a bit of her plan.

I do feel sorry for the other villages, perhaps we can also extend an invite to them to come and meet with the child as well. Shimogakure and Tanigakure, while they remain to themselves – we can still try to work alongside them, as the peace and future rests in all of our hands. So I wouldn’t mind sending a scout out to the villages to seek their respective Kages. Banri, you also have a scroll connected to them, correct?” she asked to her Kage.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Prev

Arriving at the capital, the Nara made his way towards the Kage's mansion in haste. Once there, the clone would enter the Kage office to find Hoawrd, Mirabelle, and Banri himself in conversation. He'd simply wave in greeting to Banri as he waited for the conversation with Mirabelle to conclude.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Oh just the person we were talking about” Mirabelle said, watching as the clone of Vayne arrived into the mansion. His silence was somewhat respectful, wanting to wait for the current conversation to come to an end. Mirabelle turned to Banri for a moment before finally making it clear. “We only have so much time left to the arrival of this individual and the Child of Miracles. I will begin the work with event planning for their arrival. However as mentioned before…I wanted to test my skill with my regained strength. The Ronin’s challenge is rather tempting…so I’ll be heading to the Dark Tower. My own personal assistant will take my place in my stead for the time being” she said forming the clone hand seal.

This causes a poof of smoke to be summoned, allowing Isella to come to life once again. Mirabelle nodded to her clone, as she acknowledges the plan. “I’ll be back, I promise you this” she said to Banri as she nodded and headed out the mansion. However before leaving, she returned to her house. Placing some clothes on, she would shift around her appearance utilizing her wrist watch and shifting her form. It was a new appearance for her arrival towards the arena. “Let’s time go have some fun” she said looking at her assortment of tools and gadgets. “Bow check, arrows check, ninja tools check”.

Once she was finalized, she would take out a map and look for the directions to the Dark Tower. “Alright…lets go” she left the capital, leaving her Wyvern behind with her clone at the mansion.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Dōgigo) - Semblance
Type: Tool
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A device resembling a watch that is designed to aid in covert operations involving groups of people. Twisting a dial located along its edge makes it passively take chakra from the holder and link itself remotely with up to eight similar bands. By forming the Seal of Confrontation in any position, the wearer and anyone linked to this device can transmit a mental command to it and have the Transformation technique passively applied to them. They appear to flicker for an instant when assuming their disguises instead of being covered in a puff of smoke. Regardless of the user’s skill with transformation, the result is so intricate it is impossible to tell it apart from the real thing. This device maintains the transformations itself so getting injured will not cancel them. Transformations applied by Semblance do not cost a move except when multiple people transform in the same timeframe. In that case it will cost just one move and remain passive.
-Each person may only use this device to transform once per turn
-Moving long range from it cancels the transformation
-Transformations can be cancelled at will

Disguise Chosen:
980 Chakra Left
LLM

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Banri had spaced out as the others were speaking. The feelings tugging on his very being kept nagging at him as if a magnetic force of some sort was pulling him away from the village itself. What the hell was this. He felt power right in arms reach, yet it felt as if it was within its own endless void. In a nonchalant tone, banri spoke up. His words weren't directed towards anyone particular, and at every one at the same time.

"My orders were clear and I expect both Mira and Shirou to carry this village as if Sado had chosen YOU... I have to go..."

With that Banri was on his was, flash stepping out of the building and appearing outside in a hasty walking motion.

LLM