Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Returning from ~>Here<~

With Banri having revealed that his match with Fuu was nothing but a test, Fuu would release her initial transformation, returning to her base-form. A little battered and bruised, particularly on her right hand, She would quickly brush it off to heal herself a little later.

Banri... thanks to you, I was able to use a connection with a dear friend of mine. Something I haven't been able to do for some time. Her tone was back to her bright and cheery sell again, though even lighter than normal, as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders.
It was heaps of fun, I'd like to go 'nother round with you some time!!

Realising She should be looking for Sado, Fuu would seemingly pause in place for a few moments longer than would be considered normal; sharply snapping back into action as she rummages through her bag. This was spurred on by the realisation that she was in possession of a tool that would be perfect for finding Sado; her Scouter.

However, before she could put the scouter on, Fuu would notice Banri not looking in the best of health, starkly different from the beginning of their encounter.

B-banri? Are you feeling okay?? Fuu would calmly and inquisitively ask, while her face began to show the slightest bit of concern.

Type: Tools
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 activation 10 per turn thereafter
Damage: N/A
Description: A Scouter is a scanning piece of Ninja technology, contained in a unit that fits over the users left ear, with a semi-transparent coloured monocle that serves as a display, covering the left eye. The colours can vary depending on the users preference but it has no bearing on the usage of the Scouter. The primary function of the scouter is to Scan the Chakra level of an opponent or groups of opponents, displaying a numerical value as well as an arrow to indicate the direction of the chakra source, if they happened to be outside the display-screens field of view. The Scouter is able to pick up Chakra Signals at a vast range, up to a single landmark away; though if multiple Chakra Sources are in the same landmark, it is only able to show the number of individual signals, instead of each Chakra Level. The Scouter will not detect Chakra if the target is using a chakra suppressing ability.
Upon initial activation, it will only show the current level of targets within Long-range of the user, requiring an additional activation cost to scan into the next landmark. Once a targets Chakra has been scanned, it will not constantly update the chakra level as it depletes, instead requiring another activation cost (30 chakra) to update the reading to the targets new chakra level. So long as the user spends the chakra, they are able to constantly track up to five targets at all times, so long as they remain or enter mid-range, unless they use a chakra suppressing ability. The scouter can only track up to two targets if they are long-range away from the wielder, and any targets within an adjacent landmark, will appear as one reading with their combined chakra level displayed on the screen. The scouter is able to track any source of chakra, from projectiles, to clones, to summons and animal companions; anything with a readable chakra source present. This ability to detect targets does grant a small boost to the users tracking speed, granting an equivalent to a 2T Sharingan.
Scouter's are able to provide a direct line of communication with other Scouter's and communication devices, via implementation of a modified script from a communication scroll, however only when the Scouter is active. This communication extends up to three landmarks in any direction and can easily be heard by the wielder due to the device being ear-mounted.
Notes:
-Scouter can remain active so long as the user has the chakra reserves to do so.
-Scouter Tracking speeds do not stack with Doujutsu
-Can only be made/taught by Shinta and a max of 3 can be used.
-Full body lightning jutsu of B rank and higher will short-out the Scouter, making it unusable for five turns. S rank lightning will destroy the Scouter.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Returning from ~>Here<~

With Banri having revealed that his match with Fuu was nothing but a test, Fuu would release her initial transformation, returning to her base-form. A little battered and bruised, particularly on her right hand, She would quickly brush it off to heal herself a little later.

Banri... thanks to you, I was able to use a connection with a dear friend of mine. Something I haven't been able to do for some time. Her tone was back to her bright and cheery sell again, though even lighter than normal, as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders.
It was heaps of fun, I'd like to go 'nother round with you some time!!

Realising She should be looking for Sado, Fuu would seemingly pause in place for a few moments longer than would be considered normal; sharply snapping back into action as she rummages through her bag. This was spurred on by the realisation that she was in possession of a tool that would be perfect for finding Sado; her Scouter.

However, before she could put the scouter on, Fuu would notice Banri not looking in the best of health, starkly different from the beginning of their encounter.

B-banri? Are you feeling okay?? Fuu would calmly and inquisitively ask, while her face began to show the slightest bit of concern.

Type: Tools
Chakra: 30 activation 10 per turn thereafter
Description: A Scouter is a scanning piece of Ninja technology, contained in a unit that fits over the users left ear, with a semi-transparent coloured monocle that serves as a display, covering the left eye. The colours can vary depending on the users preference but it has no bearing on the usage of the Scouter. The primary function of the scouter is to Scan the Chakra level of an opponent or groups of opponents, displaying a numerical value as well as an arrow to indicate the direction of the chakra source, if they happened to be outside the display-screens field of view. The Scouter is able to pick up Chakra Signals at a vast range, up to a single landmark away; though if multiple Chakra Sources are in the same landmark, it is only able to show the number of individual signals, instead of each Chakra Level. The Scouter will not detect Chakra if the target is using a chakra suppressing ability.
Upon initial activation, it will only show the current level of targets within Long-range of the user, requiring an additional activation cost to scan into the next landmark. Once a targets Chakra has been scanned, it will not constantly update the chakra level as it depletes, instead requiring another activation cost (30 chakra) to update the reading to the targets new chakra level. So long as the user spends the chakra, they are able to constantly track up to five targets at all times, so long as they remain or enter mid-range, unless they use a chakra suppressing ability. The scouter can only track up to two targets if they are long-range away from the wielder, and any targets within an adjacent landmark, will appear as one reading with their combined chakra level displayed on the screen. The scouter is able to track any source of chakra, from projectiles, to clones, to summons and animal companions; anything with a readable chakra source present. This ability to detect targets does grant a small boost to the users tracking speed, granting an equivalent to a 2T Sharingan.
Scouter's are able to provide a direct line of communication with other Scouter's and communication devices, via implementation of a modified script from a communication scroll, however only when the Scouter is active. This communication extends up to three landmarks in any direction and can easily be heard by the wielder due to the device being ear-mounted.
Notes:
-Scouter can remain active so long as the user has the chakra reserves to do so.
-Scouter Tracking speeds do not stack with Doujutsu
-Can only be made/taught by Shinta and a max of 3 can be used.
-Full body lightning jutsu of B rank and higher will short-out the Scouter, making it unusable for five turns. S rank lightning will destroy the Scouter.

Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115-gonna-fly-now-shady-and-shinta.771841/#post-21987073

Starting the mission:
Be researched on if you have the Virus (requires one to have a Severe Case of Virus, requires more than one RPer to complete).

After having the little sparring session with Fuu, we decided that we'd do it again at some other time and would return to the rest of the crew for now. Once we made it back from our isolated area, I took note of Fuu rummaging through her things, only to pull out a tool. This thing seemed kinda familiar. Probably saw Geets with one of those if I'm not mistaken. Either way, seemed it was to help her find someone. Most likely Sado. At this point I could hear Fuu speaking, but I wasn't really there. My mind had suddenly been stuck on what my medical gauntlet was reading, coupled with the feeling overwhelming my body in mere moments.

"W-what the hell.."

Looking at my gauntlet, it was reading that an unknown virus was flaring within my body somehow. And I could physically feel it advancing by the minute. My stomach was tight near the bottom abdominal area, though I had no sort of nausea nor vomiting present. My skin was visibly pale and I legit had the shakes that I couldn't seem to control. On top of that, I was in a dead cold sweat. What in the hell was wrong with me. With Fuu speaking up on my health, I knew I wasn't overreacting. Even she could tell. I'd take a step back from her as I spoke up in a shaky tone.

"Nah.... I'm not feeling good at all... *cough* You ever see these kinda scans? You're more of a doctor than me..."

I'd hold out my arm that my medical gauntlet was on, showing Fuu the diagnosis on the screen. Hopefully she could tell me something that I wasn't seeing.

Reactions: Korra. and Shinta

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno passed through the main gates of Sin. The village that usually is bustling with activity had been reduced to a ghost town. Places where shut down, including small restaurants, apparel stores, all except emergency services, such as the hospital and basic transportation. "I-it usually doesn't look like this... I promise." He felt a light nudge on his shoulder, signaling a yes from Keiko. The two walked towards Takeno's apartment complex. Takeno unlocked the door, and revealed his apartment to Keiko. It was a mess. Books were scattered across the floor, there were dirty plates all over the place. He had left the kitchen in its original state with jars of herbs spilling out the cabinets. His life had fallen into shambles...literally. But that has been the norm for Takeno. He usually doesn't have many visitors in his cave, and he usually gets by fine since he knows where everything is. "Sorry for the mess in here. Let me tidy up a bit." He raised his hand, and the piles of book, pamphlets, and papers would file away into the bare shelves, kicking up some dust. He created two paper clones, who would tidy up the house as Takeno and Keiko sat in the living room. "Ah maybe you would feel comfortable in some different clothes?? I think I can find you something to wear in my shelves, or maybe ask around for some better fitting attire. I really want you to feel at home here, since your gonna be cooped up in here for a while. I'm gonna head back out soon to meet someone in the Grand Divide, so I might be away for a few days, and--" she placed her finger in front of the area around where her mouth would be under the hazmat suit: "Hey mister you talk too much..."
You must be registered for see images
Takeno's face would turn bright red "H-HEY I DON'T TALK THAT MUCH!!" Takeno and Keiko would hear a light rustle coming from the kitchen as the paper clones dispersed and the paper sorted away to its designated location. "Huh guess they're done now. Ya hungry??" She shook her head, but Keiko's stomach growled in protest. She was starved. Takeno put some instant ramen on the stove, and took out a pink hoodie for her to wear. It was a gift from Hana... He looked at it while in his room and a tear fell from his face. But he wiped it away quickly and walked out to give the young girl the hoodie, "No use crying over spilled milk" Takeno passed the hoodie and pants to Keiko, who took it wondering what the parcel would look like unfolded. She skipped to the bathroom in order to change out of the hazmat suit she had been wearing for what seems like forever. Takeno retreated to the kitchen to whip up a new batch of bloodwort tea. He was plating food when the young girl stepped out of the bathroom. The pink hoodie was entirely too big, but it would do for the time remaining in quarantine. "Wait what did you do to your suit?"

"I burned it in the trashcan silly..." Takeno yelped, as he rushed towards the bathroom to douse out the flames in his poor trashcan. She looked at his erratic behavior and smiled, as she pulled out a book from his shelves and began to read. Takeno ran back into the living room "Ok! Good news and bad news. Good news: No fire, bad news: no trashcan. but thats fine I can get a new one." Takeno looked at the cover of the book she was reading, seeing it was one of his all time favorites: Botany for Dummies. He left her to her own devices, as he pulled out a spare matress in his extra room. He was using it as a study/hording room, but all he had in there were large piles of books. He slotted the novels to his own room, providing space for the young girl to make the room her own. This was her permanent residence of course. He placed some buckets of pain in the room, spare posters, a desk, and a dresser to start her off. It was all He had, but it would have to do. He moved back into the living room to see her asleep in the couch. He pulled out a blanket, placed a bowl of the ramen on the coffee table across from the sleeping Keiko. He placed the blanket on top of Keiko, and leaved a note in front of her, stating: "Gotta go out for a bit. Help yourself to anything outside of intruding on my personal space. Go nuts on your new room!"

With that he placed a mask over his face and gloves on his hand, and slipped off towards the Grand Divide.

Leaves LM

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115-gonna-fly-now-shady-and-shinta.771841/#post-21987073

Starting the mission:

After having the little sparring session with Fuu, we decided that we'd do it again at some other time and would return to the rest of the crew for now. Once we made it back from our isolated area, I took note of Fuu rummaging through her things, only to pull out a tool. This thing seemed kinda familiar. Probably saw Geets with one of those if I'm not mistaken. Either way, seemed it was to help her find someone. Most likely Sado. At this point I could hear Fuu speaking, but I wasn't really there. My mind had suddenly been stuck on what my medical gauntlet was reading, coupled with the feeling overwhelming my body in mere moments.

"W-what the hell.."

Looking at my gauntlet, it was reading that an unknown virus was flaring within my body somehow. And I could physically feel it advancing by the minute. My stomach was tight near the bottom abdominal area, though I had no sort of nausea nor vomiting present. My skin was visibly pale and I legit had the shakes that I couldn't seem to control. On top of that, I was in a dead cold sweat. What in the hell was wrong with me. With Fuu speaking up on my health, I knew I wasn't overreacting. Even she could tell. I'd take a step back from her as I spoke up in a shaky tone.

"Nah.... I'm not feeling good at all... *cough* You ever see these kinda scans? You're more of a doctor than me..."

I'd hold out my arm that my medical gauntlet was on, showing Fuu the diagnosis on the screen. Hopefully she could tell me something that I wasn't seeing.
This marks the beginning of my missions: "Study someone who has the virus directly (requires more than one RPer to complete). A-rank"

Rushing quickly to Banri's side, Fuu would help him down onto a nearby rock for him to sit, before turning her attention to the medical gauntlet as she knelt down in front Banri. It provided all the scans she would normally run using her diagnosis skill and saved her quite a bit of time. In spite of this, Fuu would still run her own diagnosis of Banri while reading the gauntlet, placing her left hand on his forehead.

This is a pretty impressive device... She would think to herself, before going through the results of the gauntlet and her own diagnosis.

You've got something severely burning through your chakra, causing a massive strain on your system... but, also seems like your physical traits taken a hit. Seems your nervous system isn't quite firing the way it normally would, something is hindering the transmission of signals through your body.

Shit!!
Fuu would suddenly exclaim, though remaining in place in front of Banri, only removing her hand from his forehead and releasing her grip on the medical gauntlet. She would then proceed to run a diagnosis of herself before double checking a reading on Banri's medical device.

She briefly sigh before standing upright, taking this moment to finish her diagnosis and plan of action. Taking a step backwards and in the direction of Takinomori, Fuu would look Banri directly in the eye before speaking.

Look, the thing causing all those symptoms. From what I can tell, it appears as some sort of foreign entity causing it. Not a bacteria, but something a little worse. It seems you're infected with a new strain of virus, one I haven't seen before.

It would also seem that it has quickly transferred itself to me, either during our spar or just now when I was diagnosing you. However, I don't show any symptoms... yet. I'll have to monitor myself to see how long before the symptoms appear, at least we'll have a timeline for this.

We'll need to get you to a hospital to quarantine you, run further tests and to draw up a timeline of where you've been and who you've interacted with. Maybe we can find where you picked this thing up from. I'll need to talk to Sado as well, so he can get all our medical resources onto this.

Your thoughts on this?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Mission:
Be researched on if you have the Virus (requires one to have a Severe Case of Virus, requires more than one RPer to complete). (A)
Description:
After Suddenly feeling not so well, Vegeta embarks on a journey to see Skarlet and get answers.

Vegeta bio

Witnessing everything unfold, Vegeta see's as Sado and company roll out. He could tell something was off with everyone, including Sado. Still on top of Boitata, Vegeta activates his Byakugan and begins to examine himself and the people around for several LM's. He spotted Sado, he had arrived a couple LM's away at the Marketplace, and Vegeta also located Skarlet and someone he immediately recognized as Kōtetsu. He removes one of his gloves and see's his skin was becoming red. He felt exhausted as well. He lifts up his shirt and see's his stomach is also red. Must be his entire body by the looks of it. What the hell was going on..

Boit, I'm not feeling so well.

Sssssss? (Biiitch?)

On my signal, I want you to head towards Skarlet's lab. I need to lighten my load and prepare for the trip.

And with that, Vegeta reaches down and begins to unstrap each of his leg weights. Dropping them thunderously to the ground in front of Boit. That felt a little better, he felt a lot less strain on his body at least but he couldn't shake this horrible feeling he was experiencing. Mayhaps Sage Mode would help him due to it's natural ability to heal him. Drawing in natural energy and molding chakra, he summons the scales of the White Snake Sage which immediately cover his red skin making for quite the awkward spectacle. However despite it's look, this would instantly send him into Pitviper SM, as the scales do the job of gathering the energy from his enviroment for him. This would allow him to rest on top of Boit as he moves without worry of having to meditate. With this last action, Vegeta tells Boit to begin heading out of the area avoiding as many people as he could. Until he knew what was going on, best to practice some social ninja distancing..

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
Senpo: Hebi Sēji Hontai) Sage Art: Snake Sage's Body
Charka Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Snake Sage Mode users discovered the ability to summon the scales of the White Snake Sage. With summoning the scales, they have the ability to absorb natural energy and transfer the energy to the user. The user would summon the scales along their body. The user doesn't have enhance protection but just summons the scales along their body. These scales attach their selves to the user and gather natural energy and transfer the energy per turn at a 10% rate of the user's chakra for the following four turns. The percentage is based on the user's max chakra reserve so for an example if the users has 1000 max chakra reserve 10% of that chakra is converted into senjutsu chakra which is 100 so that is what is transferred to the user that turn and the following turns. The first turn the scales are summoned it auto converts 10% of the chakra and when the chakra is converted, the user enters Sage Mode that turn also; if they have not already. While this technique is converting chakra the user can only use two other jutsus until this technique ends. This can be used for all forms of Snake Sage Mode(Imperfect and Perfect Sage Mode) This cannot be used to prolong Perfect Sage Mode as per the rules but can be used to enter Perfect Sage Mode and get to its max level of senjutsu chakra which is 40% max chakra reserve.
-Only summoned by users of Sage Mode
-This technique last four turns or when the user cancels the technique.
-Can only be used twice per battle one turn cool down in between usage if a Perfect Sages but two turn cool down if Imperfect Sages. Perfect Sages can used this technique three times per battle
-No other Sage Mode jutsus in the same turn as this technique is used in besides Sage Mode its self of course.
( Kanpekinanin Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.
Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits (Passive)
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.

Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)

Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes

Chakra: 1950-30-15=1905

LLM (Mission to continue in next post)

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This marks the start of my mission.
  • B-Rank: Defeat a small group of undead.

Sora's clone arrived in the landmark looking around. It was very deserted and everyone was trying to saty inside. The virus sure was dangerous as Sora had just seen in Skarlet's lab. Apparently the virus could create undead, zombie-like monsters. Sora's clone looked around for them. He ran around before he heard screaming coming from a house. Sora quickly halted, turned and jumped forward. He landed on the roof of a house and heard the screaming again. He jumped again, and landed in the middle of a small village. He turned, seeing a woman trying to scramble away from the zombie. He ran towards the zombie, but the zobie was quick. It turned kaiming a kick for Sora's stomach. "Damn it, why's this one so fast?" Sora quickly created a sword and slashed the zombie's leg off.
(Suiton: Mizu Kuri no Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.
The zombie's lifeless eyes glared at him. Sora saw a shinobi badge on the zombies chest. "A former shinobi. I see." Sora charged forward swinging the sword at the zombie's head. It brought out a kunai and stopped the sword. "You can keep up with me, you must've been pretty good." Then veins around the zombies eyes bulged out. "Byakugan!?!?" The zombie swung forward and Sora slashed right down his arm, cutting his arm into 2. Sora heard more footsteps behind him, and turned to look. There was more zombies and they were gathering around him. He swung his sword chopping off two of the zombies heads. He then jumped into the air stabbing the sword into the ground, causing many columns of water to burst from the ground and slam the zombies into the ground, or cause them to fly into the air.
( Suiton: Suishinshū ) - Water Release: Water Quaking Pillar
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user jumps into the air and then stabs his sword intothe ground, where he causes water to burst up around him and creating a pillar of water to rise up in the air repelling the enemy.
Sora then looked at the zombies. Some of them got up faster than others. Sora slashed them one after another. He turned to the right, slashing one upwards, then to left slashing another in half. He backed up, realizing if he unleahsed Sanbi, he would destroy this village. He would have to keep this small. he cut through zombies on after another until had an idea. He grabbed one of the zombies shoulders and used it to jump onto his head. He ran on top of the zombies until he got out of the village. Once outside of the village Sora kept running. He wanted to get as far as possible from the village, into a large open plain. After they reached it, Sora created a small vortex that expanded outward in large waves that crashed down all over the zombies.
(Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu) - Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After doing the needed handseals: Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird, the user will form a gigantic vortex of water in the form of a ring in front of him. It will then shoot a gigantic torrent of water that extends water over a large scale, surges upon impact and rises up to several dozen meters high only to collapse down, forming massive waves all around as it does. The effect is such that as its collapsing it resembles a waterfall, hence the name of the technique. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra. The normal use of the technique requires a water source which is manipulated into the technique but some users have shown the ability to use the technique as a water stream exhaled from the mouth and forming more of a gigantic barrage/stream/wave of water rather than the more intricate and complex use of the main application of the technique.
Note: Can be used with a water source or by using one's own chakra to exhale the technique without the need for a water source nearby.
Sora kneeled over and picked up a piece of clothing from the defeated zombies. It was a part of a jacket. A picture slipped out and Sora picked it up. It was a picture of the shinobi and his daughter. Sora started walking to the zombies defeated body. He placed the picture on the body's chest and walked away. The clone formed the sign and he dispersed relaying the entire mission to Sora in Skarlet's lab.
| Mission End |​

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno walked into town, wishing to crash at home for a second, hopefully check up on his new house guest, and get a restock on some much needed materials, when he saw a slim figure. He assumed it was Sora in the distance, but his run ins so far had been wrong at best and dangerous at worst so far. He moved closer to the figure, his guard up. He had to be ready for anything. Finally he saw the faint yellow shirt. He let ou a breath of relief, calling out to him: “Hey Sora long time no see!”

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Im fine, on my way home right now... you got anything going on?” He was making a pitstop at his house, and leave back out again. He had to keep as steady a supply of herbs into Takinomori as possible.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Oh yeah im fine— you wanna come with me? I got a mission that might take a couple of days, so if you wanna come pack up. We might have to stay a night outside the village. You up to it?”

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Sure." Sora popped the food into his mouth. Then he weaved a handsign and changed his clothes.
(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
You must be registered for see images
Sora then straightened his tie and asked Takeno. "Who's the girl in your house? Your girlfriend?"

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Nah, shes a girl i found..." He seemed to swallow the words. The events that happened that night haunt him today. It was almost as if their spirits loomed above him, Takeno unable to forget that night. She looked back up towards Sora, "I found her alone in her town. Im giving her a place to stay for a while... at least until I can find out if she has any living relatives. I hope I can reunite her with someone she knows sooner or later." He turned around towards his appartment, rattling the key in the door, and opening into his appartment. "Wait here I'll be right out". He abruptly shut his door.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sora laughed. As the kid ran inside Sora, turned and looked across Tsumi. Even though his clone was just here, he was still shocked by the now emptiness and barrenness the virus had created.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno fumbled around for things. He packed clothing for his voyage, and the snake pills given to him by Skarlet. He rushed around grabbing jars and books and supplies, he had forgotten about the young girl who had made a little reading nook in a corner, surrounded by books. She had fallen asleep, and was awoken by the loud noises as Takeno scrambled about like a headless chicken. "Where ya goin mister?"

"Oh. Sorry for waking you up... just grabbing some things and headed back out."

"Well i wanna come..."

He turned around looking at her. She was his top priority at the moment, and her getting sick, or worst killed because he did something as reckless as let her wander around while he is on a mission. He knew she needed fresh air. The apartment was stuffy and a bit cramp now with two people and all his books, but her health was more important.

"Nope. No way thats a terrible idea"

"But i'll be geared up and everything, see." She pointed towards a mask covering her mouth and nose

"Well I dont care."

He went back to getting supplies for his mission when he heard a whimper. He looked over his shoulder to puppy eyes. He looked away, back, and away again. He was about to make the worst decision of his life.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Takeno walked out Sora held his door open. "Let her come along. She won't get too sick unless she fights and beats a Child Of Tiamat. Come on." Sora pushed the door open more. "Come on." He waved at the girl. "We'll help find your home along the way."

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno and Keko both walked out the appartment door, both with gloves and mask on. Keiko smiled with glee as she looked towards the new person (Sora) as Takeno looked at the decision questioning his life choices. He would pull out his itinerary,

"OK! So I need to gather some herbs, but the area is quite far away. Luckily its very fertile land, so living off of it for a night or two isn't that bad. Just everyone watch out for the zombie hordes out there and we'll be back in no time!"

Takeno looked up and reassured the group with a smile, even though half of it was for him. He needed some semblance of reassurance this was the right move.