Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle was a bit distracted at the fact the others were speaking and requiring her attention until she heard her name being mentioned once again. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks lightly to get her head back into the game. “Ah right…where was I..oh yes! Chise is an underrated talent, I’ll admit haha. It didn’t take long for her to start picking up on the basics, she’s even learned the Walking on Water Technique and it’s principals quite fast” she said smirking as she showed off her new student. She wanted to muse more but then she gave the next part of the news. “Yea it was a set of vandals; which honestly sucks but they have been dealt with accordingly so you don’t have to worry too much about it” she said.

Sado also asked about the holiday idea, allowing her to tap her chin abit to think. “Perhaps a replay of the final battle with Tiamat? Or maybe a friendly tournament amongst the memebers of the village to show how strong we really are….what?” she said hearing that she was promoted to an official of the village, causing her to become a bit flustered. “Geez…asking such a huge task of me…but alright, if you trust me that much then I will have to uphold that trust then hehe

Mirabelle listened afterwards to Chise rambling on, causing her to sigh. She didn’t want to her Chise talk like this, causing Mirabelle to drag her in for a hug. “We all had hardships to deal with in the past…the best thing to do is always move forward, to see a brighter tomorrow …” she said releasing Chise with a small tear in her eye. “I might know you as much yet, but I promise you I’ll look after you, as your sensei, big sister or even mother figure…” Mira paused on the last part…her…a mother? She turned red again…her heart was too soft for this…but she shrugged it off and turned back to Sado. “Let’s see what the others have to say about the event as well

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado began to explain himself as his eyes, fell into a long period of downtrodden tone.

The only reason Tsumigakure exists is for people like you, I made it as a home for people like us. What I wanted, was simple. I wanted a home. I wanted land to call ours. We have that now. We have the foundation, what we work on now is the framework. You're the framework, of what Tsumigakure could and will be.

Before this it had been years since I'd put down roots and decided to live in a society. When you make a mistake out there, in the world, as a mercenary you can drop everything and start fresh. It is irritating, and it costs in time and blood and sweat, but it can be done. There is a comfort in chaos, in knowing that a fresh start is always possible if you grow tired, or bored, you can just start anew. But a village, society is not like that. It requires stability. It is not always a chaotic thing but at times it can be. It is a living thing, and living things defy simple fixing. Roots cannot be forgotten, or easily mended. They scar, and broken branches must be cut and sealed. And this makes me angry, as it always has, and my anger has no place to go. It was much easier when I was mercenary. I could use my anger like a hammer against the world. I was so sure of myself, and my objectives, and my rightness. I would hammer at the world and breaking felt like making to me, and I was good at it. And while I was not wrong, neither was I entirely right. Nothing is simple.

I wasn't always a part of this world. Well, I mean I've always been in the world as a person, but I was never a part of the shinobi world, so I can understand you Chise. This is a confusing, twisting mass of diplomacy, civility, negotiation, and apathy. This world that will toss you aside as soon as you no longer remain useful, Tsumigakure won't do that. We take the forsaken and the sinful and we keep them and build them up. Though my world was like that, it tossed me aside the first time I made a mistake I became complacent something I was told to never do. I'm getting ahead of myself. My story starts much further back than that. To a time before all of this, before the failure of the Freehold and the flourishing of Tsumigakure. It started nearly twenty-five years ago. You see, my father. Well from what I know of him, he was a beast of rage and alcoholism. He pillaged the civilized world, stealing away riches, objects and-...

Women. That's still hard to say, but it's the truth. I'm the bastard spawn of a beast, and his human pet. You see I come from a tribe of Goliath. We're not like you, we're not human. We don't have the ability to control our instincts. We lose ourselves easily in this world, to the energy in it. It makes us unstable, I believe it makes us less than human, but my tribe. They believed it made us more, oh so much more. Anyway, my father, he was insatiable, he would go on devastating rampages through civilized society killing many, destroying everything in his way and stealing away people. Keep in mind this was before my time it's only the stories I was told. My mother, she was one of those women that he stole away. A human. Through some form of Stockholm syndrome or maybe it was genuine love I was conceived. To celebrate my father went ape-shit, attacking a settlement, he was felled by a civilized society.

Pushing past that my mother died in childbirth, her body was that of a human, she couldn't bear my form, my unstable, mangled, shape. She died, bringing me into this world. Sometimes I wish she had taken me with her. At least that way I wouldn't need to-... t-.. So I was raised by the tribe. Not as a child, but as a warrior. They made me fight, they made me kill, they made me learn what it was like to take the pain, and force that pain out upon others. It took a broken child and shattered him into pieces. However, I grew and I accepted my role in the tribe as just a half-blooded bastard, scum that's only job was to protect what he could. Just when I was being accepted for something more than what I am around the age of fifteen, that's the day it was all wrested from me torn from my hands.

I can remember it clearly. I have seen shinobi eat others. The Claymore, they're just as broken, just as twisted and mangled as I am. They attacked one day while I was on watch. Apparently, they were hired by the same origination that had done away with my father. One thousand Ryo for each ear of a Goliath, but they wanted more. They literally ate my people Chise. Like veal, they tore children from their mothers and picked them apart. What was left were numerous fallen corpses. Obviously, I was blamed, my chieftain decided that my inaction was the cause of everything. He crafted my punishment, a near-death beating then exile. I could never return to the world I knew. The world that had raised me, the only world that accepted me even just partially. From there I've been doing this every day.

With a bit of clarity, I can finally see my life as a series of compounding, poor choices. Nothing but a string of death and rebirth. I'm always dying. Like everyone else, I want to learn the way to win, but I still can't accept the way to lose, to accept defeat, to learn to die. I want to be liberated from it all. So that when tomorrow finally comes, I can free my ambitious mind, and learn the art of dying, the art of surviving, the art of moving on.

I know now there was nothing I could've done to save my tribe, yet I still sold my soul to your kind in search of power and vengeance. After that event, I traded my own safety for the belief that I could murder my way to peace, I fought as a mercenary. I killed, I drank, I fucked away my problems, then I did it all again the next day. I believed that if I could be a greater horror, than what I saw that day it would bring my tribe back. Once this lie was shattered by years of idleness and inability I scrambled to find a solution, to make a deal, to undo my mistakes and balance the scales. I now understand that there are no scales, and there is no redemption for a terrible monster like me.

No ledger that judges me good or evil, that tracks my deeds and tells the world of who I am and what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. But I still want to do my part, I want to do what I can, in search of acceptance. With this in mind, I want to be free to simply be myself and live with the terrible mistakes I've made but they're always there. Always telling me how I'm going to fail next time. How tomorrow everyone around me will die, bleeding and screaming and how every building will burn to ash, and when I finally stop to tally my accomplishments and my rage, anger, and determination subsides and my vision returns from that blurred state of aggression. I'll be standing in an endless pool of blood as far as the eye can see, a pile of bodies reaching the skies. A pool of my own making soiled head to toe in the red sticky ichor of the ones I fought so hard to protect.

So Chise, you have a lot to do, a lot to build and you have to find yourself, but to find yourself you have to first know yourself well enough to tell others. I appreciate your time and effort and your ear, but now you know your Tsumikage and you can begin the process of knowing yourself. We won't abandon you, you deserve to be here, and not only that as long as you continue to grow and learn, and fight, and work, you can become an integral part of what we're building.

It was more than plain to see that Sado was thoroughly distracted.​

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Having been quiet for a while and simply contempt with observing what was happening, V was interested with the new recruit and the woman who was her sensei. Mirabelle... an individual whom had just been promoted to an official. V was curios about this woman, as she gave out no chakra presence whatsoever, nor did he seem to perceive her through her shadow. Mirabelle's idea of a tournament did interest V, as he always found them good to gauge and demonstrate power and skill. V would listen to Sado's speech to Chise, taking interest in it as it reveals more of the inner motives of his Kage. V'd let out a small smile before turning his attention to Mirabelle. Mirabelle, not to be too direct, but would you like to have a spar? Your tournament idea kinda sparked the fighting bug in me. V'd say as he let's out a small laugh while running his hand through his hair. It'd be nice to give these two some time to talk he'd pause and lock eyes with Mirabelle plus, I'd like to see what our new official is made off. he'd say, finishing with a grin.

@Hokusai

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle was standing around idly listening to the story of her Kage, she’s only heard bits and passes in the past to be quite honest but alas she didn’t realize there was a lot more going on. Her action was divided, however, when someone approached her from behind to offer a fight. She wasn’t too familiar with is identity but he was here among the others so he was an ally never the less. She softened her once beautiful smile into a smug look. Mirabelle was no more. One of her personas that she had been secretly cultivating took her once she heard the person wanting to fight. It’s not like Mirabelle couldn’t handle it herself but Queen was designed and made for such confrontations.

A mere shinobi such as you want to challenge me I see…lucky for you we are allies, otherwise I’d have been obligated to send you to the next life…” the venom dipped arrogance bleed from her lush lips. “Very well, let’s move this elsewhere…don’t need us causing any more troubles than needed. Chise, you can come and watch if you’d like as well or you can start to handle some more missions…but never the less, lets press on…” she said to Vayne. She would turn and leave before even having a moment to speak to the others, such a rude child she was sometimes. She would also shift her outfit once more, now wearing something a little bit new this time.

You must be registered for see images

Once she arrived to the arena, she waited for a bit for Vayne to arrive. “There’s something I would like to test out myself, don’t mind me too much…” she said as she gently streamed the natural energy surrounding her into her body as she began to gather it.

Before she left the mansion she would have dismissed her wyverns to return back to their home, not needing them for a while now.

(Fūinjutsu: Kyōshin) – Sealing Technique: Resonance
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (+400 Maximum)
Damage: N/A
Description: Resonance is a unique application of Fūinjutsu created for those who possess multiple individualistic personalities; each with its own very unique set of beliefs, memories, emotions, and attributes. In its purest essence this sealing technique brings to life one’s own multiple personalities by enabling a form of organization and structure. A personality is generally defined as the individual characteristics which defines one; their memories, beliefs, ideas, personal skills, mannerisms, and habits. It has been shown throughout the series that various forms of Ninja Arts are capable of controlling, manipulating, transferring, and even changing memories. It has also been shown that chakra, Fūinjutsu, emotion, and memory all play intimately and are connected with one another. The most striking example of this is Minato Namikaze’s use of his chakra to seal his own personality within Naruto when he sealed the Nine Tails; this is at times called a ‘consciousness imprint.’ Karin Uzumaki noted that chakra carries the ability to reflect emotion and personality; she described Naruto’s chakra as warm while Sasuke’s was cold. There also exist techniques such as the Loss of Memory Technique which allows the user to block memory sets with their chakra. Fūinjutsu is also capable of sealing metaphysical phenomena such as chakra, souls, memories, and even emotions. With this in mind it is reasonable to extend the ability to seal entire personalities away into a vessel. Thus, Resonance is a seal which seals the users multiple personalities. It grants structure to chaos within one’s own mind; organization to a torrential storm of personalities, emotions, and beliefs.

Resonance is applied to one’s own personality; as such the seal must be stated in the user’s personality section of their biography. Resonance can seal up to seven individual personalities. These personalities are listed within the user’s biography. Each must have characteristics which are distinct from one another. For example, one personality can have a tendency toward violence and bloodshed while another can be prone to kindness. The user is granted great versatility with the customization of each personality, each being a cosmetic choice. Personalities can be named differently and even possess different perceived genders. This means that while the body’s physiological gender will remain static the personality can operate differently to the body; essentially the personality believes it is the opposite gender to the body. Personalities can also have distinct memories, skills, emotions, motivations, thought patterns, movement patterns, and mannerisms. The possibilities are nearly limitless in regards to defining traits of a separate personality. Personalities can also be structured into hierarchies with one typically dominant over the others; although this is largely a cosmetic feature. The inner workings of the seal itself are simple. The seal treats the user’s own body as the vessel for the sealed personalities. All of the user’s personalities are sealed by Resonance, including the original personality along with a portion of the user’s chakra before the seal is performed. Each personality, now sealed by Resonance, will be able to communicate with each other in an environment granted structure. This environment is much like Minato and Kushina’s communications with Naruto. Each happened within his imagination and mind allowing for numerous forms to be created. The user is able to shape the environment to take the appearance of anything the user so desires and all occurs within his or her mind. While sealed the personalities will be able to communicate with each other and watch each other, much like how Minato’s consciousness imprint was able to watch Naruto’s growth and development throughout his life. In terms of usage the seal possesses two release states. They are as followed:

Partial Release; The first state is a partial release state which is performed passively. Through this method the seal will be partially opened allowing for the fluid transitioning between separate personalities. It offers no true combat benefits and is purely a cosmetic ability which is inherent to the biography that Resonance is used on.

Full Release; The second state is a full release state which is performed at the cost of a move, but instantaneously, exempt or within the same timeframe. This second application is the combat-favored variant allowing for numerous benefits associated with the release of the user’s personalities. This state can be used for as many personalities as the user possesses, up to seven. As previously mentioned each personality is fully sealed with a portion of the user’s chakra, each laced with the personality’s essence of existence. Between all seven potentially sealed personalities a maximum of 400 chakra can be stored in Resonance. This chakra is split between each personality; each personality requiring a minimum of 50 chakra stored. The amount of chakra stored per personality is stated within the user’s biography in the personality section. When fully released the chakra will flow from the vessel of the user’s body back into his or her chakra network along with the personality; this effectively creates a full body surge equivalent to the quantity of chakra released. In addition to this the user will experience a refreshing surge of energy as their body is replenished and a personality is released; this is largely a cosmetic feature but can numb relatively moderate levels of pain and grant clarity to the mind.
(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.

2000 - 5 =
1995 / 10% = 199.5 Sage Chakra

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"At least she has some character" V'd think as the woman replies to him. He'd follow Mirabelle to a clearing alone, opting to leave R in the mansion with the rest. As they reach a clearing, V'd stop 15 meters from Mira, eyeing her up. I hope your test doesn't result in a failure, it'd be quite a shame. V would taunt as he utilises September to increase his senjutsu chakra reserves. I guess I can test out a few things myself. He'd say as his already active sage mode takes a different more formidable form, that of the pitvipers. Name's Vayne by the way. He'd finish as he applies a seal to his shadow.

( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provided senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use it's drain ability.

Drain: Alternatively if a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally through this draining ability the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of drain will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.
Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery
( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.
(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.
Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)
Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes
(Kage Fūinjutsu: Hikarinonakani) - Shadow Sealing Arts: Into the Light
Chakra: 30 (-10)
Damage: N/A (Dependent)
Description: Into the Light is a sealing technique that builds on the concepts of Hiding in Shadow & Shadow Killer, a technique that allows the user to enter shadows, and a technique that allows the user to store equipment in their shadows, respectively. By adding a unique seal, Store (格納), to the user's shadow, these abilities are bolstered, allowing the user to store/rerelease techniques into/from the shadow in a similar fashion. Techniques that would be stored in the shadow must be of equivalent size or smaller than the shadow itself, and it must be a physical technique. Techniques 1-2X larger than the shadow get reduced by 20 points, and techs 2-3X larger get reduced by 10 points, due to the partial 'absorption' of force/momentum. The portion of the opposing technique's initial contact with the shadow is what determines it's size, and length is generally insignificant. For techniques that are wider in one portion that the other, they would follow the previously stated deduction aspect. Into the Light can be applied in the same t/f of another shadow technique, and each shadow this is applied to can only absorb up to two opposing techniques, without having them destroy eachother in the shadow. Techniques within the shadow can not be manipulated or sensed by opponents, and they would be in a form of stasis that preserves them as they were absorbed. If the shadow used for storage was destroyed (or the shadow technique expires/ends), the techniques would be released back, with the user having a mental control on the release's direction. In cases where the user is incapable of making such a decision for one reason or another, it would always be angled away from the user towards the nearest foreign chakra source. It should be noted that when techniques are released, that the opponents can control them if possible (Depends on the technique the used), although for most cases, such as projectiles and similar, they lose the ability to do so. The user can apply this to his shadow beforehand, allowing the next shadow technique to carry the aforementioned abilities. (Must be posted in first post or in bio) Into the Light can be used thrice per battle with a two turn cooldown in between usages, costing an additional ten chakra points to maintain per turn, otherwise the techniques stored would be released.

Sm Chakra = 64 at start + 200 - 30 = 234

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle was a bit distracted at the fact the others were speaking and requiring her attention until she heard her name being mentioned once again. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks lightly to get her head back into the game. “Ah right…where was I..oh yes! Chise is an underrated talent, I’ll admit haha. It didn’t take long for her to start picking up on the basics, she’s even learned the Walking on Water Technique and it’s principals quite fast” she said smirking as she showed off her new student. She wanted to muse more but then she gave the next part of the news. “Yea it was a set of vandals; which honestly sucks but they have been dealt with accordingly so you don’t have to worry too much about it” she said.

Sado also asked about the holiday idea, allowing her to tap her chin abit to think. “Perhaps a replay of the final battle with Tiamat? Or maybe a friendly tournament amongst the memebers of the village to show how strong we really are….what?” she said hearing that she was promoted to an official of the village, causing her to become a bit flustered. “Geez…asking such a huge task of me…but alright, if you trust me that much then I will have to uphold that trust then hehe

Mirabelle listened afterwards to Chise rambling on, causing her to sigh. She didn’t want to her Chise talk like this, causing Mirabelle to drag her in for a hug. “We all had hardships to deal with in the past…the best thing to do is always move forward, to see a brighter tomorrow …” she said releasing Chise with a small tear in her eye. “I might know you as much yet, but I promise you I’ll look after you, as your sensei, big sister or even mother figure…” Mira paused on the last part…her…a mother? She turned red again…her heart was too soft for this…but she shrugged it off and turned back to Sado. “Let’s see what the others have to say about the event as well
Sado began to explain himself as his eyes, fell into a long period of downtrodden tone.

The only reason Tsumigakure exists is for people like you, I made it as a home for people like us. What I wanted, was simple. I wanted a home. I wanted land to call ours. We have that now. We have the foundation, what we work on now is the framework. You're the framework, of what Tsumigakure could and will be.

Before this it had been years since I'd put down roots and decided to live in a society. When you make a mistake out there, in the world, as a mercenary you can drop everything and start fresh. It is irritating, and it costs in time and blood and sweat, but it can be done. There is a comfort in chaos, in knowing that a fresh start is always possible if you grow tired, or bored, you can just start anew. But a village, society is not like that. It requires stability. It is not always a chaotic thing but at times it can be. It is a living thing, and living things defy simple fixing. Roots cannot be forgotten, or easily mended. They scar, and broken branches must be cut and sealed. And this makes me angry, as it always has, and my anger has no place to go. It was much easier when I was mercenary. I could use my anger like a hammer against the world. I was so sure of myself, and my objectives, and my rightness. I would hammer at the world and breaking felt like making to me, and I was good at it. And while I was not wrong, neither was I entirely right. Nothing is simple.

I wasn't always a part of this world. Well, I mean I've always been in the world as a person, but I was never a part of the shinobi world, so I can understand you Chise. This is a confusing, twisting mass of diplomacy, civility, negotiation, and apathy. This world that will toss you aside as soon as you no longer remain useful, Tsumigakure won't do that. We take the forsaken and the sinful and we keep them and build them up. Though my world was like that, it tossed me aside the first time I made a mistake I became complacent something I was told to never do. I'm getting ahead of myself. My story starts much further back than that. To a time before all of this, before the failure of the Freehold and the flourishing of Tsumigakure. It started nearly twenty-five years ago. You see, my father. Well from what I know of him, he was a beast of rage and alcoholism. He pillaged the civilized world, stealing away riches, objects and-...

Women. That's still hard to say, but it's the truth. I'm the bastard spawn of a beast, and his human pet. You see I come from a tribe of Goliath. We're not like you, we're not human. We don't have the ability to control our instincts. We lose ourselves easily in this world, to the energy in it. It makes us unstable, I believe it makes us less than human, but my tribe. They believed it made us more, oh so much more. Anyway, my father, he was insatiable, he would go on devastating rampages through civilized society killing many, destroying everything in his way and stealing away people. Keep in mind this was before my time it's only the stories I was told. My mother, she was one of those women that he stole away. A human. Through some form of Stockholm syndrome or maybe it was genuine love I was conceived. To celebrate my father went ape-shit, attacking a settlement, he was felled by a civilized society.

Pushing past that my mother died in childbirth, her body was that of a human, she couldn't bear my form, my unstable, mangled, shape. She died, bringing me into this world. Sometimes I wish she had taken me with her. At least that way I wouldn't need to-... t-.. So I was raised by the tribe. Not as a child, but as a warrior. They made me fight, they made me kill, they made me learn what it was like to take the pain, and force that pain out upon others. It took a broken child and shattered him into pieces. However, I grew and I accepted my role in the tribe as just a half-blooded bastard, scum that's only job was to protect what he could. Just when I was being accepted for something more than what I am around the age of fifteen, that's the day it was all wrested from me torn from my hands.

I can remember it clearly. I have seen shinobi eat others. The Claymore, they're just as broken, just as twisted and mangled as I am. They attacked one day while I was on watch. Apparently, they were hired by the same origination that had done away with my father. One thousand Ryo for each ear of a Goliath, but they wanted more. They literally ate my people Chise. Like veal, they tore children from their mothers and picked them apart. What was left were numerous fallen corpses. Obviously, I was blamed, my chieftain decided that my inaction was the cause of everything. He crafted my punishment, a near-death beating then exile. I could never return to the world I knew. The world that had raised me, the only world that accepted me even just partially. From there I've been doing this every day.

With a bit of clarity, I can finally see my life as a series of compounding, poor choices. Nothing but a string of death and rebirth. I'm always dying. Like everyone else, I want to learn the way to win, but I still can't accept the way to lose, to accept defeat, to learn to die. I want to be liberated from it all. So that when tomorrow finally comes, I can free my ambitious mind, and learn the art of dying, the art of surviving, the art of moving on.

I know now there was nothing I could've done to save my tribe, yet I still sold my soul to your kind in search of power and vengeance. After that event, I traded my own safety for the belief that I could murder my way to peace, I fought as a mercenary. I killed, I drank, I fucked away my problems, then I did it all again the next day. I believed that if I could be a greater horror, than what I saw that day it would bring my tribe back. Once this lie was shattered by years of idleness and inability I scrambled to find a solution, to make a deal, to undo my mistakes and balance the scales. I now understand that there are no scales, and there is no redemption for a terrible monster like me.

No ledger that judges me good or evil, that tracks my deeds and tells the world of who I am and what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. But I still want to do my part, I want to do what I can, in search of acceptance. With this in mind, I want to be free to simply be myself and live with the terrible mistakes I've made but they're always there. Always telling me how I'm going to fail next time. How tomorrow everyone around me will die, bleeding and screaming and how every building will burn to ash, and when I finally stop to tally my accomplishments and my rage, anger, and determination subsides and my vision returns from that blurred state of aggression. I'll be standing in an endless pool of blood as far as the eye can see, a pile of bodies reaching the skies. A pool of my own making soiled head to toe in the red sticky ichor of the ones I fought so hard to protect.

So Chise, you have a lot to do, a lot to build and you have to find yourself, but to find yourself you have to first know yourself well enough to tell others. I appreciate your time and effort and your ear, but now you know your Tsumikage and you can begin the process of knowing yourself. We won't abandon you, you deserve to be here, and not only that as long as you continue to grow and learn, and fight, and work, you can become an integral part of what we're building.

It was more than plain to see that Sado was thoroughly distracted.​
This message marks the beginning of the following mission:
House of White: History Has its Eyes on You Rank: C Description: You're new here, aren't you? Don't answer, that's plain to see. Your first task is an extremely simple one. Seek out the Kage Mansion in the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ). Gather yourself an audience in the Kage Mansion, this can be a group of your allies, or NPCs. Once done, tell the village your story and your sins. All of it, and all of them be descriptive, tell us everything of importance so we can understand you, as you will learn to understand us. We've all done things, things we're not proud of and that's why we're here. Our sins are many, and your sins are one piece to our forming history. You're not alone anymore, and the first step to overcoming your sins, is confessing them.

Chise let out a surprised yelp as she was suddenly pulled into that of Mirabelle's own form. Initially her response was resistance. She wasn't sure what had happened to stir such an action, her hands planting along the woman's hips as she tried to pry herself free from their grasp. Yet to no avail, her resistance turned to momentary idleness as she listened to her words. Moving forward was exactly all she ever knew how to do, and of course it was sound advice.. Yet she was never sure where she was going, or why. Her life had taken an abrupt turn at such a young age, left with a burden she wasn't ready to shoulder, then ignored when she looked for guidance or even the slightest shred of comfort. Was moving forward truly the only option she had? Aimless direction with undefined purpose..? Then a breath caught hard in her chest. "I promise you I’ll look after you, as your sensei, big sister or even mother figure…" These words seemed to burn through a few initial and very intentional barriers she had up, built over years in the form of retaliatory machinations to stave off her past as much as possible. The idea of having someone care for her in such a way
was something she had longed for the majority of her life, yet somewhere along the way she had.. forgotten it? Or perhaps it was more accurate to compare it to severing herself from it; something she resolved within herself that she'd never have or be worthy of. The tightness held in her chest slowly began to bubble up her throat as she bit sharply against her own lip, the heaviness of her eyes feeling like an unwelcome urge that she had long since pushed as far away as she could after indulging it far too much before. Slowly her hands hooked around Mirabelle, letting herself fall into the embrace for a moment, almost as if utilizing the hidden state of her face to compose herself to some extent, taking in a soft breath that was rich with the woman's scent. Chise wasn't sure how she was meant to feel about it, yet the steady rhythmic thrum of Mirabelle's heartbeat accompanied with her warmth was enough to make Chise believe she needed a moment at the very least to consider it a "pleasant change of pace.."

After a moment or two of being lost in the brief reprieve of, Chise had heard the Kage begin talking once more, of which she gently pulled away from Mirabelle as to listen attentively to all that he had to say. She wasn't sure just how much she was meant to respond to, or if any at all. She settled on the prospect that perhaps this was more necessary than would realize. Each stage of his life was laid out so plainly, gauged by the tone of his voice that almost felt hollow.. She wondered how often he had been made to tell this story, by either others or even himself, left awake however many countless nights to revisit every vivid detail against his will and better judgement. She could somehow picture the scene of him knelt over a splintered table that he had put into pieces in the rage of the visions haunting him mercilessly, deprived of deserved rest and denied rightful peace for even a moment, bellowing a roar so filled with rage and agony that it was merely deafening to any who weren't familiar with the same emotion, at least a little. This image was hard for her to shake away, possibly because she now felt the sensation of kinship, at least to some degree. She couldn't help but recognize that her hardships were hardly so drastic; entirely insurmountable in comparison to the story he told. A hand slowly rose to clench at her chest in a loose hold of clothing, the tightening sensation felt between her ribs unrelenting as she felt her teeth clench behind her lips. She couldn't resist the sensation of powerlessness; the inability of knowing what to say or do in the face of such exposed vulnerability, whether for better or worse. She didn't wish to pity him, suspecting that such would only cause unintentional perceptions. She didn't pity him.. Rather she merely wished that she could possibly share such a burden, even if just to give him some sense of kinship that she now had, despite all that he might suffer alone.

She waited for his telling to lull precisely and intentionally to it's conclusion, her eyes falling softly to the ground before her as she let the painting he had so carefully molded for her settle within her thoughts. She felt the need to say something, anything at this point.. Yet at the same time, what could she possibly say that would neither make it better or worse? She couldn't change or take any of it away, just as the same couldn't be done for her. She knew that he had likely heard all of it before, said it all to himself, trying to steer himself away from the looming edge that pit-dropped into an inescapable abyss. Despite the vast differences in their stories and the amount of suffering he had endured in much greater capacity, she still couldn't help but see her own situation with each image that flashed across her mind of his own story. It felt wrong to her, yet she couldn't ignore it so easily either. "I am sorry you had to suffer through all of that.. The more I think about it, the more I realize that perhaps my life hasn't been quite so bad.." Chise hummed in something of an awkward laugh as she lifted her head for only a moment, rubbing lightly at the side of her neck before she felt the weight of her own gaze fall once again. "I at least had a loving family.. Or at least I think I did, at one point.. It's been hard to remember any specific details about it; sometimes I wonder if it's just illusions I made up, or stole from one of my dreams to tell myself that there was something there. My father was so kind and compassionate, he was like my personal body guard against all of the nightmares that haunted my sight.. The hallucinations that just won't go away, no matter how much I ignored them or screamed at them. I would often wake up in cold sweats,
screaming and crying as they hovered over my bed, countless limbs and shapes wrapping around me.. It always felt so real, so cold and unavoidable.. But I could remember my father just taking me in his arms and it'd all go away almost immediately.. He'd just shout over my head into the blackness of the room
"Not tonight demons.. My daughter shall never be yours, so long as she is mine".." She paused temporarily, the returning sensation of overwhelming weight and tension building like a glaze across her eyes as she felt a twitch bite beneath her bottom lip. She let out a breath, only to slowly inhale once, hoping to steady her resolve for even a moment longer. ".. Then, he left. He did not die, he was not lost. He simply walked out the door and left.. Mother tried very hard for a long time to provide for us. I tried very hard to help however I was able; cooking, cleaning, handling my own studies, never once complaining about anything. But my visions didn't just go away.. I believed that they only got worse because my father was no longer there; no longer able to protect me from wherever he had gone instead. After awhile, I suppose she just couldn't handle it any more.. Maybe she thought she'd be able to manage if she just didn't have an unfortunate defect for a child.. maybe she started to listen to the village's rumors about the demons that haunted me being bad luck, how I was bad luck. So she decided to.. get rid of the unwanted troubles.." Chise slowly lifted a hand as she tenderly felt around her own throat, her teeth tightly pressed together behind her lips as she struggled to ignore the memory of what it felt like to have the air squeezed from her airways, energy sapped almost immediately as her hands clung pleadingly against her own mother's wrists. The involuntary build up of fluids in her gasping mouth and wilting eyes as she could only stare up at the one person that she thought would never abandon her. "She wished I had never been born.. Her final words to me, before stumbling away from me then throwing herself over the balcony of our apartment. I did not know how to deal with that.. I still don't.. I don't know why I'm alive, why I was born.." Chise could feel the heat of her cheeks welling up as the tickling sensation of beaded moisture fell from her eyes and caressed her cheeks, dripping down her chin as she slowly lifted a sleeve to slowly and carefully soak them away. She bit sharply into her own lip, threatening to break the skin. She wanted to scream, to hate having reopened these already thoroughly salted wounds. She wasn't sure why she chose to after swearing to make herself numb to it all years ago.. all she knew was that she hated not saying anything in the face of Sado's own story. After a brief moment, struggling against her own emotions, Chise finally lifted her face from her sleeve, shimmering emerald eyes set on Sado as she strained a faint smile. "I.. I sometimes wished that I could join my mother. Sometimes I still do.. But if you could suffer through all that you did, and came out as the one who made this village for others to find a home in.. As the one that tells people like me that I have a place here. Then, I think I'd like to at least try to do the same.. Even if I fail.. I want to know that I at least tried to build something that I could eventually tell someone as lost as me, that they deserve to be there.." With that, she slowly bowed her head forward toward the Tsumikage, her cheeks continuing to be stained by the unrelenting stream of water that seemed persistent to trouble her sight, yet she could do nothing else now but bow her head. Either with the desire to hide her emotions from the others, or to try and express some sign of gratitude to him even through her own unpleasant state, she wasn't sure of what else to do for now, apart from the sudden reminder in the back of her mind as the exhaustion of dwelling on her own emotions made her ache for a hot bath all over again.

This marks the end of my mission.

Reactions: Howard

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"At least she has some character" V'd think as the woman replies to him. He'd follow Mirabelle to a clearing alone, opting to leave R in the mansion with the rest. As they reach a clearing, V'd stop 15 meters from Mira, eyeing her up. I hope your test doesn't result in a failure, it'd be quite a shame. V would taunt as he utilises September to increase his senjutsu chakra reserves. I guess I can test out a few things myself. He'd say as his already active sage mode takes a different more formidable form, that of the pitvipers. Name's Vayne by the way. He'd finish as he applies a seal to his shadow.

Description: September is a small orb-like self sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provided senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use it's drain ability.

Drain: Alternatively if a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally through this draining ability the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of drain will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery
( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.
(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.
Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)
Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes
(Kage Fūinjutsu: Hikarinonakani) - Shadow Sealing Arts: Into the Light
Chakra: 30 (-10)
Damage: N/A (Dependent)
Description: Into the Light is a sealing technique that builds on the concepts of Hiding in Shadow & Shadow Killer, a technique that allows the user to enter shadows, and a technique that allows the user to store equipment in their shadows, respectively. By adding a unique seal, Store (格納), to the user's shadow, these abilities are bolstered, allowing the user to store/rerelease techniques into/from the shadow in a similar fashion. Techniques that would be stored in the shadow must be of equivalent size or smaller than the shadow itself, and it must be a physical technique. Techniques 1-2X larger than the shadow get reduced by 20 points, and techs 2-3X larger get reduced by 10 points, due to the partial 'absorption' of force/momentum. The portion of the opposing technique's initial contact with the shadow is what determines it's size, and length is generally insignificant. For techniques that are wider in one portion that the other, they would follow the previously stated deduction aspect. Into the Light can be applied in the same t/f of another shadow technique, and each shadow this is applied to can only absorb up to two opposing techniques, without having them destroy eachother in the shadow. Techniques within the shadow can not be manipulated or sensed by opponents, and they would be in a form of stasis that preserves them as they were absorbed. If the shadow used for storage was destroyed (or the shadow technique expires/ends), the techniques would be released back, with the user having a mental control on the release's direction. In cases where the user is incapable of making such a decision for one reason or another, it would always be angled away from the user towards the nearest foreign chakra source. It should be noted that when techniques are released, that the opponents can control them if possible (Depends on the technique the used), although for most cases, such as projectiles and similar, they lose the ability to do so. The user can apply this to his shadow beforehand, allowing the next shadow technique to carry the aforementioned abilities. (Must be posted in first post or in bio) Into the Light can be used thrice per battle with a two turn cooldown in between usages, costing an additional ten chakra points to maintain per turn, otherwise the techniques stored would be released.

Sm Chakra = 64 at start + 200 - 30 = 234
This post marks the beginning of the mission below:
House of Black: Training Rank: D-S Description: As a Tsumigakure shinobi the council wants you to get stronger and has called you to train/spar with another member of the village; you may choose what level you want them to fight you at. Last long enough, maintain control, and you pass, defeated to quickly and you fail. Also, note that this mission can either be submitted for Kumi in the Mission Submission thread or turned in at the Rank and Reform thread to rank up. Opponent Difficulty: 2 basic element + 1 basic skill up to C Rank - D-Rank Mission 3 basic elements + 2 basic skills up to B Rank - C-Rank Mission 4 basic elements + 3 basic skills up to A-Rank - B-Rank Mission 5 basic elements + 4 basic skills up to S Rank - A-Rank Mission Full arsenal up to F Rank - S Ranked

With enough intact of the natural energy surrounding her, she would utilize her own copy of the September tool Sado built as she gathered it and entered into Imperfect Cat Sage Mode. She now can sense the world around her more effectively, but immediately looked over at Vayne, but saw he wasn’t present? No that wasn’t it, she can still in fact sense his chakra. His voice was coming from nearby was well but this didn’t bother her for the time being as she had an accurate positioning on the man. She made the first move, now swiftly she would make the needed hand seals. This causes rings forming an atom to be spawned into life, as they quickly and swiftly raced to close in and explode onto her target but amongst this she would follow up with weaving her fingers together in order to create jutsu formulae that swiftly crawled across the surface of the ground; swiftly aimed to appear right now her opponent.

Once within range, the appropriate kanji would be formed and thus would immediately explode due to this. Mirabelle rushed into the direction of Vayne as all this transpired in hopes that he remained preoccupied with her attacks.

Description: September is a small orb-like self-sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery or apply it to their techniques and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Drain: If a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally, through this draining ability, the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of the drain ability will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Farao no Hōrei #5. Sōzō no Sugata - Pharaoh's Decree #5. Semblance of Creation
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 20 = 80
Description: Forming a set of 3 handseals, the user will focus their Fire chakra around the target, manifesting it around them in a formation which closely resembles the appearance of an atom. The structure itself is singular in nature, meaning that though the ring-like formations of fire around the target appear to be separate pieces, the entire technique is one whole and behaves as such. The atom itself spawns at short-range around the target, and then closes in at an alarming rate. Throughout the atom, volatile energy constantly pulsates throughout, causing it to pulse with light and heat at a constant rate. Once the atom completely converges on the target, which is done by it approaching within 1 meter of the opponent, heat will gather and concentrate in the center of the technique; which is also the location of the target. The heat will form itself into a ball of fire that rapidly expands to encapsulate the space within the atom. The orb of heat will explode once it completes the expansion and fills the atom, which will result in a localised (short-range) explosion that will easily eviscerate anything caught inside. Should the atom’s structure itself make direct contact with the opponent, they will be dealt major burns.

⇒ Usable 3x per battle
⇒ No S rank and above Fire in the same turn
(Namikazeron ♦ Bakuhatsu Ken) – Theory of Waves and Wind ♦ Explosive Fist
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60 + 20 = 80
Description: A technique that takes advantage of Namikazerian Fūinjutsu’s ability to form common explosive tags freely and almost instinctively. The Explosive Fist consists of a series of versatile, adaptable Gōken-style movements wherein the user extends a number of Jutsushiki-Sen towards a target (formed from the hands) and creates any number of regular explosive tags on these. The tags are always directional, essentially functioning as shaped charges, and can thus be detonated shockingly close to the user without harming them. This technique is often used to supplement a Taijutsu attack, but can also be used to pressure a target to disengage.
- Can only be used three (3) times per battle.
1995 - 199.5 = 1795.5
399.5 Sage Chakra - 30 = 339.5

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This message marks the start of my mission using the following storyboard elements:

• Put down roots in a new village by finding a place to live/stay (Custom)
    Explore some of the village (Custom)
    Get to know the way of life for some of the locals (Custom)

After Chise had found a moment to resolve her escaping emotions and somewhat overburdened thoughts, she made it a point to politely dismiss herself to the Tsumikage Sado. She offered him a final bow of her head before she pivoted along the soles of her feet and began to make her way out of the building. She paused for a moment, shifting her gaze from one corner of the room to the other. Where had Mirabelle gone? She carefully thought back to the last moment she had seen her, recalling what all had transpired in the time that she was engaged with the Kage. Someone had approached her and.. challenged her? Chise was a bit concerned of what the conclusion of such an encounter may be, yet she made a point to remind herself of just how capable Mirabelle was, and she hadn't even seen her full potential personally yet. No doubt she was also in her natural element when it came to fighting, so Chise had little reason to dwell on it, yet she still did regardless.. She continued her pace out of the building, passing a glance around the exterior of the building. It had begun to darken, the sun setting across the horizon of the natural scenery surrounding the village. She recalled her current predicament; the lack of lodging and overall non-existent budget to resolve that issue in really any capacity. With a soft sigh, she considered the possibility of taking refuge beneath a nearby tree, or possibly along the bank of a field somewhere. She had been on the road for some time, so she had a few "familiar" ideas of what would serve as an.. acceptable resting spot for one night. Just as her thoughts began to wander on her options, her hand tucked half-minded into her coat pocket, as if to escape the growing chill of the air for even a brief moment. Suddenly, she felt something within that she wasn't familiar with. Unsure of what it was, she plucked it carefully from her pocket, holding it out in front of her to inspect, discovering it to be a small, folded paper. Tucking a nail beneath the edge of the paper, she slowly unfolded it, revealing a key resting centered against the bend of the page, while written within was simply "Here's my spare key and address. Make yourself at home. Mirabelle-Sensei~ ♡" Chise's eyes softened as she felt a taunting buildup of moisture behind them. As a counter measure to prevent yet another involuntary breach of emotion, she simply let out a soft laugh, recalling when Mirabelle had pulled her in for a hug so abruptly yet gently. No doubt that was the opportunity she took to sneak this into her pockets.. The hand holding the key and paper tucked closely into her chest, taking in the value of it to her in full. After a brief moment to herself in the silence of the Mansion's courtyard, Chise made her way into the streets and began her hunt for the address written in the paper.

Surprisingly it didn't seem to take her very long to find it. On more than one occasion, Chise had to pause a moment to take in her surroundings, wonder if she was headed in the right direction or not before a helpful bystander would offer her directions, clearly all too familiar with the look of
uncertainty that she happened to carry each time she'd stop. Gracefully thanking them each time, she finally reached the door front of the address she had been looking for. Something abruptly caught in her chest, like a light tightness of uncertainty. Was it really okay for her to go in without Mirabelle with her? It felt rather intrusive, and quite presumptuous.. Yet she was given the key and her note, so she considered the possibility of how it would look if she flatly refused to take up her offer. With a defeated sigh, Chise opted for the solution that seemed to offer her an alternative to sleeping under a tree again, approaching the door and carefully slipping the key into the lock, turning and entering in a careful and slow manner. "Ah.. Uhm.. Thank you for having me, I'm coming in.." She called out into the building as she slipped passed the door, as if announcing herself on the possibility that Mirabelle had arrived before her, or possibly anyone else for that matter. Once she realized that it was empty, she let out a soft breath she hadn't realized she was holding, moving further in enough to close the door securely behind herself. She leaned off of the entryway wall to balance herself as she carefully began to take off her boots; undoing the laces that ran up their sides that held the leather together around her shins before letting them slip off, arranging them neatly as far into the corner of the entrance area as she could along with her bag. Removing her coat, she eyed the rack on the wall, picking the closest point to the door to hang her coat and scarf from. Now she had the means to enter into the main room of the apartment. She looked around for light switches, turning on as few as she could to avoid unnecessary energy usage, while still giving herself the means to access where she was as she moved throughout. She slowly passed a hand across the counter top of the kitchen, something she didn't realize she missed after so long of being without her own kitchen, her own utensils or pans; even simply the capacity to properly cook something, rather than just rely on the rations in ones bag and the surrounding natural growth and life. Blinking herself back to immediate reality, she looks on to spot the tiled flooring that head into a separate room; the bathroom, without a doubt. With a casual approach, Chise peeked inside, flicking on a light to reveal the tub, complete with a set of clean towels arranged neatly on a small shelf built into the wall. With a glimmer to her eyes, Chise stepped inside, turning on the water and carefully testing it's temperature every so often. This was all she wanted for quite some time..

Once content with the heat of the running water, Chise plugged the drain and let it begin filling gradually, stepping out into the hall where she had left her bag, digging into it's contents to pull out the clean change of clothes that Mirabelle had given her. She inspected them carefully, giving them
a quick smell check, seeing if the smell of smoke had gotten onto them from her previous mission. Luckily they were still clean and pristine. With a smile, she stood and made her way to the bathroom once again, closing the door behind her before beginning to undress, folding the dirty clothes neatly into a standard laundry basket off to the side of the room, along with the fold of clean clothes sitting on top of the counter. She turned off the running water, slowly settling into it, one foot at a time, then easing down to submerge herself entirely within it. It had been far too long since she last has a proper, hot bath. Sure she made it a point to take to the occasional river along her path, yet they were always so cold and uninviting by comparison, leaving her feel less refreshed and more drained of her energy from having nearly shivered herself out of the water each time. Somehow the memory only made the water feel that much warmer and ensnaring to her, her shoulders slowly sinking beneath the water's surface as her head laid back into the water as well, hair aflutter around her, both floating and sinking in a variety of waving shapes. She wondered how bad it would be if she just decided to sleep right where she was, regardless of the consequences of her body soaking up the water and the water becoming cold eventually. With a soft sigh, she let herself float idly for some time, hoping to make the most of the experience before she'd eventually begin cleaning herself properly using the soaps and tools surrounding her. If she'd have her way, this wouldn't be the last bath she takes between now and any time in the future, really..

After finishing washing her face and rinsing herself off, Chise stood from the water, unplugging the drain to let it begin emptying itself. Grabbing hold of a towel, she bundles herself up to dry as she scrubs the tub thoroughly after the water had drained, rinsing it out then leaving it to dry naturally. In the time that it took her to do this, she had dried out beneath the towel as well, removing and folding it in with her own laundry before
taking up the new clothes she had and dressing. Once satisfied, she picked up the basket of laundry, opening the door and walking out with it in hand, setting it by the entrance. She peeked around for a moment, wondering if she should just wash them by hand or-- Abruptly her stomach growled, practically splitting the silence of the room. She felt her ears grow hot slightly, wondering if it was simply the flush from the heat of the bath she just took, or the more likely of her embarrassment for just how loud that was.. With a soft sigh, she nods in resolution as she moves to begin putting on her boots once again, reaching for her jacket and scarf, yet is abruptly assaulted with the reminding smell of smoke that was on them. Taking hold of them, she simply opted not to let it rub off on her fresh clothes and tossed them over the dirty laundry as well, picking up the basket and exiting the apartment, ensuring she locked it behind her with key in hand, tucked safely away in her pocket. She shuffled down the pathway that lead to the door until she came out onto the main road once again, where she took off to begin exploring for a few different objectives. First she'd need to find someplace for her to drop the laundry off. She began to recount the steps she took both back when she first arrived in the village, as well the trek she had just made through the village to find Mirabelle's apartment. Had she seen one before? Was there even one in the village at all, or was she possibly searching for something that very well didn't exist.. As if on queue, an elderly woman slowly shuffled up behind Chise, standing at her side. "Off to do some chores, dear?" The woman caught Chise by surprise, causing her shoulders to stiffen slightly, only to relax once she noticed the woman. Offering an affirming nod, she looked down at the older woman's own basket that she held as well, whom gave Chise a smile and slowly began to shuffle forward, silently leading her in the direction of their shared destination. Following silently behind the woman, Chise took in each turn and unique building, sign or natural scenery such as a tree or shrubbery, careful to keep track of the path she took to remember how to get back, they eventually arrived exactly where she had hoped to end up: A laundromat. Stepping inside, the familiar scent of detergent and fabric softeners immediately rushed over her. A gentle smile played across her lips; she had forgotten so many little things in such a little amount of time that she had been away from it all trying to get here, now finding a new appreciation for it all. She carefully stepped in, peeking around to find an empty station where she could get to work. Coincidentally, the woman that had lead her there happened to situate right beside her, both separating and loading their laundry accordingly in something of a rhythm to one another. Suddenly Chise's momentum was cut off as she spotted her headband situated in the basket. Had she tossed this in there accidentally? Picking it up, she stared at it for a moment, recalling what it suggested and the meaning it held to her; the single thing she owned that suggested she belonged here. The older woman to her side smiled as she spotted the headband as well, offering a careful gesture to it. "Ah, a Shinobi, is it? Such a young girl to take on such a frequently dangerous job.. But you do good work for this village, necessary work, each and every one of you." The wrinkles across the woman's cheeks fluttered as she smiled warmly toward Chise, whom listened carefully to what it was she was saying before nodding with a smile of her own. "I only just became one very recently, actually.. I still don't know if I'll live up to what it means to be one, but I fully intent to try. No matter what it takes.." Chise's words parted from her lips in a sincere, thoughtful hum of a tone, her gaze fixated on the headband for several moments in personal silence before her stomach suddenly growled all over again, reminding her of the other task she wanted to accomplish while she was out and about. Snapped back to focus, she carefully tied the headband around her right bicep where she had set it before, then proceeded to finish placing her laundry into the wash, arranging it to the appropriate settings and leaving it to run. She considered her options of how she was going to go about getting something to eat. She still didn't have really any money to her name, while she also had to keep watch of her laundry now as well. Maybe she'd have to just wait until she got back to the apartment and take it upon herself to cook something there, enough for herself and Mirabelle whenever she'd get back. Just as she began to consider her options, the elder beside her offered a gentle, dismissive gesture of her hand; flapping her hand toward Chise along her loose wrist in something of a "shooing" manner. Chise blinked, not entirely sure what it was she was suggesting before the woman spoke up. "You're nothing but skin 'n bone, girl. Go to the ramen shack down the street from here, my husband will take care of you there. I'll hold down the fort here." Chise stared on for a moment, unsure if she was so ready to burden a kind stranger with looking after her own responsibilities, yet the abrupt growling of her stomach once more caused her cheeks to burn beet red, protesting against any other options other than finding a meal. Slowly she bowed her head to the older woman in gratitude, hands folded in front of her before she shuffled out of the building and made her way in the direction the woman had described.

It took relatively little effort for Chise to find where it was she wanted to be; following the rich scent of fresh ingredients that only got stronger with each step she took in the right direction. Finally she stopped outside a ramen shack, lights beaming through the thick curtain banners that were arranged at the entrance as a moderate form of privacy for those inside. Carefully she pushed her way through them, first peeking her head inside to see if she had found the right spot. A couple of others were arranged down at the far end of one corner of the bar, already in the middle of their meals while the older man behind the counter stood patiently, casually cleaning whatever dish he had on hand in between orders. He looked up to see Chise's fiery red hair sticking through the entrance, a grin prodding along his lips as he offered her a wave. "Evenin', miss. Come for a bite? Take a seat wherever you'd like." With a slight nod, Chise stepped inside carefully, sliding herself into one of the chairs that was situated at the opposite end of the counter relative to those that were already there before her. She glanced around at the back on the other side of the counter; it was basically like a large tent, or booth of sorts. She had seen these sorts of places before more than once, yet she only just realized that she had never been in one herself. She had heard time and time again that they were something of a dwindling method for food spots, most opting for larger venues and proper restaurants now, yet they all still say that these were the hidden gems to get proper good food. As if brought straight out of her daze of slight awe, the chef behind the counter stepped in front of her gaze, chuckling as her eyes perked up to him suddenly. "Newcomer, huh? Don't think I've ever seen you around. I think I'd recognize a pretty hair color like that. Surprised you chose this little place to fill your belly. Normally I only get regulars these days." Chise could feel the caps of her ears burn at the mention of her hair, her emerald eyes shifting downward in something of an awkward instinct, her hands fidgeting at the hem of her skirt as she waited for the chef to finish, carefully shifting her gaze back up to meet him. "Ah.. Yes, I just arrived recently. Everyone has been very kind, but unfortunately I haven't had many opportunities to eat. I believe I met your wife..? Down at the cleaners, she asked me to visit here." A single brow rose across the man's visage as a raspy laughter bellowed from him. He lifted a hand, giving a pensive scratch across the salt-and-pepper coloration of his nicely trimmed goatee. "Oh did she now? That woman has such a habit of pullin' in strays, I swear. No offense to you, of course. Well what'll ya be having then, Missy?" Chise strained in resistance to a faint smile that she felt teasing across the corners of her lips as she heard the man talk of his wife through his hearty laughter. She offered a gentle dismissive wave of her hand at her side at the mention of potential offense, clearly unprovoked by it entirely. As he asked for her order, she looked upward as she took a moment to think of what might be offered here. Surely it was all ramen, or at least that was their specialty, but she had no idea of what to order particularly. She had never been to a place like this as she had recalled before, so would "bowl of ramen" be a valid answer, or was there more to it than that? Just as she was about to go down the rabbit hole of uncertainty, the man laughed once more as he gave her a confident thumbs up. "Ah, I know that look all too well. I got just the thing for you, Missy. So just hold tight." Offering a quick bow of her head forward in gratitude to the chef, he smiled as he got to work relatively quickly, prepping the noodles to soften while working on the spices and other ingredients separately while he waited. Chise took the opportunity to look around some more, taking in the wall of picture frames that was arranged across the wall closest to her, stretching from the entrance all the way to the back corner, then looping around across the back wall as well. They were pictures filled with all sorts of different folks; some of solely him and the woman she had met earlier, others with them and younger children, then some pictures with folks that were standing next to several large empty bowls with incredible grins plastered across their faces with the chef standing with them, just as enthusiastic an express. It truly was a family spot it seemed, something that was unfortunately so scarce these days. It was truly a shame she thought, wishing she had more opportunities to visit such a cozy place as this.

Just as quick as he got to work, the chef had suddenly slid a bowl filled to the brim with noodles and steaming broth, fixed with a boiled egg and other herbs and spices to boot. Next to that he arranged a cup of hot tea. Chise blinked at the contents, amazed by how quick and efficient he was in the prep work before reaching up to the upper dish counter to take hold of the bowl first, bringing it down carefully in front of her, then the drink afterward. She stared at it, unsure of how much she was actually going to be able to eat, yet all she could hear was the reverberation of her growling stomach the moment she laid eyes on the inside of the bowl. With a quick bow of her head forward in respect to the chef, she picked up her chopsticks and immediately took up some of the ramen, blowing against it to help cool it down before slurping up the first bite. Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth while she chewed, entirely caught off guard by just how delicious it was. Perhaps she was simply so hungry that it enhanced the flavor, or perhaps she had gone so long without a proper cooked meal; regardless, it was certainly far more impressive than she had original anticipated. Looking up to the chef, who seemed actively waiting for her verdict, she smiled warmly as she offered a forward bob of her head in a light nod. "It's absolutely delicious.. Thank you very much." She hummed before returning to eating, all the while the chef grinning with pride as he worked his way down to the other end of the counter to tend to the fellows getting ready to leave. After taking their money, she was suddenly hit with a weight in her gut.. She remembered that she had nothing to pay him with, at least not at the moment. Guilt overwhelmed every one of her senses as she slowly set her chopsticks down, waiting to catch his attention once more as she lowered her head carefully toward him. "Uhm.. Please forgive me, but I don't have any money right now. Like I said I only just arrived recently, but I don't want to make any excuses.. I should have been more forward about tha--" Just as she began to ramble in her apologetic tone, the chef simply clapped his hands as if to grab her attention abruptly, smiling warmly to her once she had paused and looked up to him. "Don't worry about it, Missy. First round's on the house..
Consider it an investment; maybe think about comin' back through the next time ya feel hungry again, how's that sound
?" She stared on with awe for a moment at the generosity he was offering her without so much as a second though, her head bobbing in another nod once again as she continued to eat without so much as another moment's delay.

They lingered in silence for a time, the Chef working through the dishes that he had collected from the previous patrons that had left moments ago while she worked through her own dish with relative ease. After awhile, he leaned carefully into the counter, peeking at her a few feet off to the side of her. "Shinobi, eh? Pretty young to be doing that sort of work these days." Chise lifted her gaze in realization that he was addressing her once again. She finished the bite she had just taken before looking at the band strapped around her bicep in curiosity. "Your wife said the same thing, that I was pretty young to be one. Is it really that unusual?" The man gave his goatee another pensive scratch as he listened to her response as if brewing his own in the process. "Well, not exactly. Back in my day, there were youngsters running all over almost every village with those bands tied to some part of them. The life of a Shinobi was a life of adventure and potential for honor and respect, who wouldn't jump at that chance? But these days, with war brewin' on almost every horizon, it weighs rather heavy on an old man's conscience, seein' the young like yourself being what's going on those front lines, facing those dangers.." He held in the silence after the initial explanation of his thoughts on the matter, Chise settling somewhat as well as she considered it from his angle. She hadn't really thought about the fact that the world was in a very sensitive, tense state right now, and that war was fresh on everyone's minds no doubt. Sure there are victories, but there are also losses in almost every one. She lifted her gaze to find the pictures of what she assumed was the chef and his family, the possibility that the children -from his eyes- could very possibly be apart of the same conflict, and risk everything to keep them safe. Surely that couldn't be easy for a parent, no matter how old their children get. The man stood straight from the counter, folding his arms across his chest as he looked out onto the street through the cracks of the curtains that hid most of the inside of his shop from the other side. "But, I have every respect for what you do out there. And I trust in our lord Kage. He's a man of pride in results, I doubt he's just tossin' you like lambs to the slaughter. Ever since he brought this village of ours up with his council, he's treated the lot of us like family. Can't really go wrong with a fellow like that runnin' things." The topic lulled naturally to a pause as Chise considered his words carefully. It wasn't exactly a secret how things were in the world, but neither was she exactly "in the know" on the way things were going in the village respectively to the state of things. She had only just become a Ninja herself very recently, so it was hardly reasonable to consider her any kind of expert -or even familiar- with what was going on. It was a refreshing change to see things from the perspective of those who lived daily lives through such changes in the world; to have the opportunity of understanding and listening to their views, hopes and expectations for things in such a natural way. This was something she was apart of now, and as the Tsumikage had told her before, if she worked hard enough, she could become an integral part of it all as well. The thought felt slightly embarrassing to her at first, not entirely confident enough to really picture herself being that relevant to such a larger scale of events, yet it did bring some slight joy to her, making her feel like perhaps there was a chance that she could at least strive and hope to accomplish that much. At the very least, it all gave her something to seriously think about for some time to come.

After a short while following the conclusion of their talk, Chise had stood with her now empty bowl and cup, lifting them to set back up onto the upper portion of the counter for the chef to take and clean. She slowly bowed her head toward him, her hands folded over one another in front of her as she stood back up with a smile. "That was amazing. Thank you very much once again, sir. I promise to come again if I can." The Chef offered her a broad smile as he moved to take hold of her dishes, pulling them down to his side of the counter before offering a wave to her as she began to step out of the booth. "I'll be here, you take care out there now, Missy." With a nod of acknowledgement to his suggestion, she stepped outside where it had become recognizably darker since she first got there. She looked up at the star filled sky, taking in the considerably clear night before she turned to begin heading for the cleaners where she left her laundry. Upon arrival, she had seen that her basket was arranged and folded neatly with all of her clothes in it, already clean and fresh from the machines they had been put through. A small note was lying across the top, simply stating that the woman had taken care of everything for her already, and asked her to stay safe in the world of a Shinobi. Chise's eyes softened as she read the note, some sting of guilt weighing against her shoulders as she realized the unearned kindness that they were showing her, without so much as them knowing her name, or her knowing theirs. Was this.. normal? To be genuinely apart of a village, not just live in it. The differentiation was like an entirely different world to her, having only ever been the type to live in a village, yet never seeing it for more than just a collective of strangers all too busy or indifferent to notice anyone else for longer than an instant. Or perhaps she was the only one that treated it all that way, the number of opportunities that she might have missed even now had she kept such a mentality upon arriving here was too much that she was willing to really consider right now. Instead, she gently tucked the note into her pocket as she picked up her basket of now clean laundry, making her way back down the path that she had followed getting there, all the way back to Mirabelle's apartment.

As she walked up the steps, Chise took hold of the handle, realizing that it turned with no resistance as if it were.. unlocked? She considered her memory as she thought back to when she left and remembered that she had locked the door.. So had someone else entered since she left? As her
heart beat pressed firmly in her chest, she realized the possibility that it was Mirabelle. Curious to find out, she went inside, closing the door gently behind her before proceeding to take off her boots and hang her now freshly cleaned coat and scarf at the entrance once again before shuffling inward with the basket of clothes and the single towel that she had used earlier. She took a quick peek through the main room, eventually finding Mirabelle resting in one of the main chairs. She wasn't sure whether or not it was best to wake her and announce her presence, or simply let her sleep and try to be quiet. Opting for the ladder as a final conclusion, Chise carefully set the basket down in the bathroom where she had gotten it, taking the folded towel and replacing it where she had gotten it before, then taking her stack of clean clothes and arranging them in her bag at the entrance hallway. With the basket now empty, Chise moved back to the main room, eyeing Mirabelle curiously as she decided to begin a search for a blanket, opening up a handful of cupboards before finding the linens, plucking a couple of blankets from it as she moved with one toward Mirabelle. Gently and carefully she unfolded the blanket and began to slowly cover Mirabelle with it, reaching up to her shoulders with it before stepping away, settling into one of the other seats herself with a second blanket for her to gently tarp over herself as well. She had hoped to have the opportunity to clarify with Mirabelle directly that she was allowed to sleep here, since the act of merely presuming such a thing felt entirely awkward and uncomfortable to her. She also hoped to thank her Sensei properly, perhaps even offer to cook her something to try and show her gratitude, yet for now she'd have to find opportunity in the morning for all of these things, when they were both properly rested.

This message marks the end of my mission.

Reactions: System001

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Still sound asleep, Mirabelle’s conscience was returning from slumber. She opened her eyes, slowly as she allowed the light in the room to illuminate her icy blue eyes. She was asleep on the chair again but last she remembered she didn’t get a blanket. She silently surveyed the room, only to find Chise fast asleep in the other chair. Mirabelle couldn’t help but smile a bit, at least she managed to get home safely but her thoughts became dulled, her focus dwindling. “Huh?” she said silently as she tried to get up, only for her body to sway towards the ground. She felt weak, as she started to cough loud. She placed her hand onto her chest, utilizing her diagnosis skill to check herself. She was in fact, sick. Her body temperature was abnormally high, giving her a mild fever, she was sweating and breathing as a bit impaired.

She looked over at Chise, she immediately noticed she wasn’t looking good too. “Chise…” she said trying to call out to her, causing Mirabelle to stumble onto her feet as she tried to approach her. She lost her balance and crashed onto her table, hitting herself. Mirabelle was in so much pain however that it dulled the minor pain from her elbow hurting. She simply laid on the floor not too far from Chise. Her eyes were filled with tears, so much pain it caused her but she needed to rest, causing Mirabelle to silently go back to sleep.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still sound asleep, Mirabelle’s conscience was returning from slumber. She opened her eyes, slowly as she allowed the light in the room to illuminate her icy blue eyes. She was asleep on the chair again but last she remembered she didn’t get a blanket. She silently surveyed the room, only to find Chise fast asleep in the other chair. Mirabelle couldn’t help but smile a bit, at least she managed to get home safely but her thoughts became dulled, her focus dwindling. “Huh?” she said silently as she tried to get up, only for her body to sway towards the ground. She felt weak, as she started to cough loud. She placed her hand onto her chest, utilizing her diagnosis skill to check herself. She was in fact, sick. Her body temperature was abnormally high, giving her a mild fever, she was sweating and breathing as a bit impaired.

She looked over at Chise, she immediately noticed she wasn’t looking good too. “Chise…” she said trying to call out to her, causing Mirabelle to stumble onto her feet as she tried to approach her. She lost her balance and crashed onto her table, hitting herself. Mirabelle was in so much pain however that it dulled the minor pain from her elbow hurting. She simply laid on the floor not too far from Chise. Her eyes were filled with tears, so much pain it caused her but she needed to rest, causing Mirabelle to silently go back to sleep.
The room had been comfortably silent all through the night; a change of pace that left Chise to her rest unlike most of her other opportunities in recent memory. She had grown accustomed to the capacity to sleeping on the ground, in damp places or even harsh, rigid places, so the difference of a padded chair was all it took to ensure her a full night's rest. It was rare that she remembered the dreams she'd have, yet somehow she could always tell that she had them. Sometimes she'd awaken in the morning either eyes stinging from the slight sensation of moisture clouding them, others with a fleeting sense of safety and longing. Did she have more than one in the same night, or perhaps she had reoccurring dreams? She could never rightly identify them as they were always so evasive of her immediate memories. She always knew that wasn't exactly abnormal, yet it still frustrated her to some degree, wishing she could at least recall what keeps her company throughout the night that leaves her in such states upon waking.

The following morning however, did not provide much opportunity for her to dwell on such things. As Chise began to slip somewhere between sleep and consciousness, she could feel the slight shake of the chair and the floor surrounding her as a violent crash sounded through the room, followed by an abrupt "
thud." As if instinctively, Chise's eyes snapped open as her shoulders slungshot herself forward, flinging the blanket she had over herself down into her lap as she planted her hands firmly into the arms of the chair, pushing up against them to bring herself -quite stiffly- to a state of somewhat reactive preparation. She knew how to be responsive at a moments notice when she slept; having dealt with more than one occasion on her journeys that a wild animal had snuck up on her, or the unforgiving temperament of mother nature as her weather's
change at the drop of a metaphorical hat. This was no exception, her emerald eyes whipping from side to side as she tried to blink as much sleep away from them as quickly as possible. She recognized the apartment she was in, remembering where she had left herself the night prior, and who had been with her at the time. As her gaze passed over the opposite chair in the midst of her frantic investigation, she noted that Mirabelle had been moved. As if on queue, her gaze immediately snapped to the floor in front of her, drawn by the abnormal shift of the coffee table that was once neatly arranged parallel to the chairs, now askew as if shoved a couple feet off it's original resting place. There she eyed the outline of dirty blonde hair tossed around the shape of a woman's form, seemingly unconscious. ".. m-Mirabelle-Sensei?!" Chise's eyes widened as she hurled the blanket around her to the side, leaping from the chair almost in a spring-loaded fashion, practically kicking off of the cushions underneath of her from her feet having been tucked up under her while she slept. She stumbled forward, settling abruptly yet intentionally beside the other woman on the ground as she gently planted a hand across her upper most shoulder, shifting them carefully toward herself to inspect her face more clearly. She knew the likelihood that it would be Mirabelle, yet some part of her secretly hoped it wasn't in some strange way. That perhaps it was some unknown stranger to her that she would have to worry less about, or perhaps just in a different way than if it was her. Instead her fears were confirmed, eyeing the beading sweat that had long since settled onto Mirabelle's features, along with the flush in color to her cheeks and the shallow breaths she took, as if straining to fight for clean, fresh air to satisfy her lungs. Chise didn't realize her expression growing grim as she feared the uncertainty of the situation. She had only seen her a few hours prior, entirely fine and normal as could be. What could have possibly happened to change her health so rapidly..? As if instinctively, Chise slowly brushed Mirabelle's bangs up, revealing her forehead as Chise leaned forward without hesitation or concern for her own safety in possibly contracting whatever Mirabelle may have, slowly and gently planting her own forehead against the woman's. Utilizing this as something of a standard method to gauging temperature, at least on a "hot-cold" scale, she immediately recognized the difference, almost as if having pressed her head against a warm blanket that had been fresh off the clothesline, basking in the heat of the sun all afternoon. This was no doubt an illness, yet she hardly had the proper training or even hands on experience to really know the difference between one or another, apart from the common ones..

Unconcerned by the immediate issue of what it was that affected Mirabelle or even if it was already somehow taking root on herself, Chise quickly yet carefully lifted Mirabelle forward by her shoulders with the gentle tuck of an arm underneath of her, gently easing her into an upright position for Chise to then lift Mira's arm and tuck it around Chise's neck, her own arm shifting from her shoulders down around her mid section to act as a bracing support against Chise's own frame as she struggled to heave the unconscious form through the room, practically dragging her into the next room over that was the bedroom, brushing past the half-opened door and carefully heaving Mirabelle onto it; first on her side for Chise to let go of her arm and then grab hold of her legs, gently and carefully lifting them up onto the bed as well, leaving Mirabelle to roll naturally onto her back, flat across the length of the bed now. With a careful nod of self-reassurance, Chise immediately shifted on her heels and rushed out of the room, practically sliding across her socks into the main hall once again as she scattered through the cabinets and cupboards in search of a something. After opening -of course- the last cabinet, she found the small stack of wash cloths that she had been looking for.
Grabbing one, then a metal bowl from the kitchen, she rushed to the sink to begin running water, adjusting the temperature until it felt rather room temperate before filling the bowl with it, setting the cloth inside to soak up the water as well. Once full, she shut the water off and carefully yet urgently carried the bowl back to the room, setting it on the night stand beside the bed. First she needed to adjust a few things, grabbing hold of the extra pillow on the other side of the bed, she slipped a hand carefully underneath of Mirabelle, across the back of her neck as she gingerly lifted her forward just enough for Chise to tuck the extra cushioning behind her, padding lightly against the center of the pillow to create a crater for her to then slowly guide Mirabelle's head back down into, leaving her somewhat elevated from her shoulders up, yet only just enough to encourage any potential fluid buildup to flow naturally instead of forming potential stagnation in the head cavities. Afterward she took hold of a nearby thin sheet, not a blanket, and folded it in half to create slightly more of a layer that she then carefully draped over Mirabelle's form; she didn't want to cause her to overheat, yet she also didn't want her to catch a chill, so some balance in between needed to be kept to the best of her abilities. With that, she reached for the rag in the bowl, first tucking her sleeves up the lengths of her arms as she wrung the excess water out of the wash cloth, letting it drip a moment as she then shifted with it over to Mirabelle, offering gentle and careful padding motions across her features. First across her forehead, down her temples, across her cheek bones and lining her jaw, then down into her neck and very carefully across her throat, taking up all excess sweat while also utilizing the coolness of the cloth to hopefully sooth the heat of her complexion. Once she went through completely, Chise returned the cloth to the bowl, dipping it within and then ringing it out thoroughly before repeating the same process one, two, three more times, almost as if habitually inclined. It was clear by the uncertainty that painted so vividly across her face that she had no clue what to do, and that sense of powerlessness frightened her more than any other possible conflict. For now, she could only hope to try and keep the temperature down, while simultaneously waiting for her to wake up, sooner rather than later..

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The room had been comfortably silent all through the night; a change of pace that left Chise to her rest unlike most of her other opportunities in recent memory. She had grown accustomed to the capacity to sleeping on the ground, in damp places or even harsh, rigid places, so the difference of a padded chair was all it took to ensure her a full night's rest. It was rare that she remembered the dreams she'd have, yet somehow she could always tell that she had them. Sometimes she'd awaken in the morning either eyes stinging from the slight sensation of moisture clouding them, others with a fleeting sense of safety and longing. Did she have more than one in the same night, or perhaps she had reoccurring dreams? She could never rightly identify them as they were always so evasive of her immediate memories. She always knew that wasn't exactly abnormal, yet it still frustrated her to some degree, wishing she could at least recall what keeps her company throughout the night that leaves her in such states upon waking.

The following morning however, did not provide much opportunity for her to dwell on such things. As Chise began to slip somewhere between sleep and consciousness, she could feel the slight shake of the chair and the floor surrounding her as a violent crash sounded through the room, followed by an abrupt "
thud." As if instinctively, Chise's eyes snapped open as her shoulders slungshot herself forward, flinging the blanket she had over herself down into her lap as she planted her hands firmly into the arms of the chair, pushing up against them to bring herself -quite stiffly- to a state of somewhat reactive preparation. She knew how to be responsive at a moments notice when she slept; having dealt with more than one occasion on her journeys that a wild animal had snuck up on her, or the unforgiving temperament of mother nature as her weather's
change at the drop of a metaphorical hat. This was no exception, her emerald eyes whipping from side to side as she tried to blink as much sleep away from them as quickly as possible. She recognized the apartment she was in, remembering where she had left herself the night prior, and who had been with her at the time. As her gaze passed over the opposite chair in the midst of her frantic investigation, she noted that Mirabelle had been moved. As if on queue, her gaze immediately snapped to the floor in front of her, drawn by the abnormal shift of the coffee table that was once neatly arranged parallel to the chairs, now askew as if shoved a couple feet off it's original resting place. There she eyed the outline of dirty blonde hair tossed around the shape of a woman's form, seemingly unconscious. ".. m-Mirabelle-Sensei?!" Chise's eyes widened as she hurled the blanket around her to the side, leaping from the chair almost in a spring-loaded fashion, practically kicking off of the cushions underneath of her from her feet having been tucked up under her while she slept. She stumbled forward, settling abruptly yet intentionally beside the other woman on the ground as she gently planted a hand across her upper most shoulder, shifting them carefully toward herself to inspect her face more clearly. She knew the likelihood that it would be Mirabelle, yet some part of her secretly hoped it wasn't in some strange way. That perhaps it was some unknown stranger to her that she would have to worry less about, or perhaps just in a different way than if it was her. Instead her fears were confirmed, eyeing the beading sweat that had long since settled onto Mirabelle's features, along with the flush in color to her cheeks and the shallow breaths she took, as if straining to fight for clean, fresh air to satisfy her lungs. Chise didn't realize her expression growing grim as she feared the uncertainty of the situation. She had only seen her a few hours prior, entirely fine and normal as could be. What could have possibly happened to change her health so rapidly..? As if instinctively, Chise slowly brushed Mirabelle's bangs up, revealing her forehead as Chise leaned forward without hesitation or concern for her own safety in possibly contracting whatever Mirabelle may have, slowly and gently planting her own forehead against the woman's. Utilizing this as something of a standard method to gauging temperature, at least on a "hot-cold" scale, she immediately recognized the difference, almost as if having pressed her head against a warm blanket that had been fresh off the clothesline, basking in the heat of the sun all afternoon. This was no doubt an illness, yet she hardly had the proper training or even hands on experience to really know the difference between one or another, apart from the common ones..

Unconcerned by the immediate issue of what it was that affected Mirabelle or even if it was already somehow taking root on herself, Chise quickly yet carefully lifted Mirabelle forward by her shoulders with the gentle tuck of an arm underneath of her, gently easing her into an upright position for Chise to then lift Mira's arm and tuck it around Chise's neck, her own arm shifting from her shoulders down around her mid section to act as a bracing support against Chise's own frame as she struggled to heave the unconscious form through the room, practically dragging her into the next room over that was the bedroom, brushing past the half-opened door and carefully heaving Mirabelle onto it; first on her side for Chise to let go of her arm and then grab hold of her legs, gently and carefully lifting them up onto the bed as well, leaving Mirabelle to roll naturally onto her back, flat across the length of the bed now. With a careful nod of self-reassurance, Chise immediately shifted on her heels and rushed out of the room, practically sliding across her socks into the main hall once again as she scattered through the cabinets and cupboards in search of a something. After opening -of course- the last cabinet, she found the small stack of wash cloths that she had been looking for.
Grabbing one, then a metal bowl from the kitchen, she rushed to the sink to begin running water, adjusting the temperature until it felt rather room temperate before filling the bowl with it, setting the cloth inside to soak up the water as well. Once full, she shut the water off and carefully yet urgently carried the bowl back to the room, setting it on the night stand beside the bed. First she needed to adjust a few things, grabbing hold of the extra pillow on the other side of the bed, she slipped a hand carefully underneath of Mirabelle, across the back of her neck as she gingerly lifted her forward just enough for Chise to tuck the extra cushioning behind her, padding lightly against the center of the pillow to create a crater for her to then slowly guide Mirabelle's head back down into, leaving her somewhat elevated from her shoulders up, yet only just enough to encourage any potential fluid buildup to flow naturally instead of forming potential stagnation in the head cavities. Afterward she took hold of a nearby thin sheet, not a blanket, and folded it in half to create slightly more of a layer that she then carefully draped over Mirabelle's form; she didn't want to cause her to overheat, yet she also didn't want her to catch a chill, so some balance in between needed to be kept to the best of her abilities. With that, she reached for the rag in the bowl, first tucking her sleeves up the lengths of her arms as she wrung the excess water out of the wash cloth, letting it drip a moment as she then shifted with it over to Mirabelle, offering gentle and careful padding motions across her features. First across her forehead, down her temples, across her cheek bones and lining her jaw, then down into her neck and very carefully across her throat, taking up all excess sweat while also utilizing the coolness of the cloth to hopefully sooth the heat of her complexion. Once she went through completely, Chise returned the cloth to the bowl, dipping it within and then ringing it out thoroughly before repeating the same process one, two, three more times, almost as if habitually inclined. It was clear by the uncertainty that painted so vividly across her face that she had no clue what to do, and that sense of powerlessness frightened her more than any other possible conflict. For now, she could only hope to try and keep the temperature down, while simultaneously waiting for her to wake up, sooner rather than later..
Start of Mission using the following elements:
Take measures to avoid further infection.
Hear rumors about the virus origins.
Investigate the mysterious illness.
Defeat a small group of undead.
Hmph, how can you get sick like this…” Queen spoke to Mirabelle within their subconscious. The persona she crafted on her own was objectively upset – but Mirabelle simply remained idle in her words. Miyu rested next to her, head on her lap as she tried to comfort Mirabelle. “Chise is worried about us…” Miyu said, as she looked towards the other two personas. Queen simply folded her arms and remained silent. It was Miyu’s time to shine, as she partially released the seal containing her. It was at this moment that Miyu had awakened, her eyes felt heavy but she can tell not much time passed since they passed out. She groaned, her fever only going down slightly. She felt the moist rag on he forehead as she lifted up herself. She glanced over to Chise, whom Miyu got of bed and dragged into her arms. “Thank you…but I’ll be fine…you on the other hand…” she said applying her diagnosis skill towards Chise as well.

You’re just as sick as I am…” she said letting her go. Miyu would sigh, activating her clothing to switch into something a bit more…warmer. She got up, still struggling to keep balance as she wandered off into her room. She would take up her medical scroll, biting her thumb and swiping blood onto it as she summons a few basic tools. She got some of her medical gear prepped as she approached back to Chise, tossing her a medical mask. “Take this” she said. “We’re heading to the hospital right now…I think we might be having some issues…” she said as she tries to leave out the door, she was fatigued but tried anyways. She immediately opened the door, but what she saw was chaos. A large number of dead people where on the streets.

This isn’t good…” Miyu said, but before she left the house now – she would take some measures to prevent anything from getting in. She first would start to barricade the doors, making sure no one can get from those entry points. She closed and locked all her windows tightly. Taking some spray, she started to spray the whole area down with it. It was disinfectant – one of the best money can buy. Once she was done, she grabbed Chise by the arm and dragged her into the bathroom. “You go first, take this and use it” she said about the soap she handed to her, it was one that was crafted by medical persons over the course of time to help get remove harmful bacteria from the skin. “I’ll come and wash your back if you want me to…but if not then up to you” she said. She continued to do more prep of the place.

Miyu was tired but now wasn’t the time to rest. It was clear a virus was spreading around, and she needed to do what she can. Once her and Chise took a bath, they will head to the hospital to help with the situation as much as they can. Miyu was scared, truth be told mostly for Chise who was evidently much younger than her….she didn’t know how it will affect her…but now wasn’t the time to be too worried about it.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.
アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
Sado was sick af, he woke up feeling the full effects as he diagnosed himself with the skill. He had caught the Red Fever.

His village had caught the Red Fever, they were all in the same situation.

Tsumigakure.

His voice yelled out over the village as his thunderwave caused his voice to boom outward.

It was the first time they would have heard his voice this weak, this sick, and raspy. He had fought Tiamat directly.

Because no one else would get off their ass and rise-up Sado Yasutora was now probably one of the sickest people in the world.

His council was probably as sick as he was, his villagers were probably a sort of patient zero for the Red Fever.

I want to tell you. If you don't find a cure, if you don't fix this-... your shinobi are going to die. Your family is going to die.

Everyone is going to die, but before all of that if you don't do this you're gonna die, and you're better than that.

You're better than the rest of the world, better than Shimogakure, better than Taniagakure, better than those clans.

Better than me. You are more than just the Village Hidden in Sin.

You are the saviors of this world, you are the heroes who stopped Tiamat. The warriors who fought off the Fallen Shogun.

This isn't your dying breath, this is your second wind. Now every fucking one of you will plant your feet, grit your GODAMN TEETH!

And save the world-.... *cough* *cough* *cough*-... AGAIN!

Now get out there, figure this shit out, and DO-.... IT-... NOW!

also, wash your hands and practice social distancing and don't buy up all the god damn toilet paper.

He didn't leave the Kage Mansion for now distancing himself from his shinobi for the moment.

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Start of Mission using the following elements:
Take measures to avoid further infection.
Hear rumors about the virus origins.
Investigate the mysterious illness.
Defeat a small group of undead.
Hmph, how can you get sick like this…” Queen spoke to Mirabelle within their subconscious. The persona she crafted on her own was objectively upset – but Mirabelle simply remained idle in her words. Miyu rested next to her, head on her lap as she tried to comfort Mirabelle. “Chise is worried about us…” Miyu said, as she looked towards the other two personas. Queen simply folded her arms and remained silent. It was Miyu’s time to shine, as she partially released the seal containing her. It was at this moment that Miyu had awakened, her eyes felt heavy but she can tell not much time passed since they passed out. She groaned, her fever only going down slightly. She felt the moist rag on he forehead as she lifted up herself. She glanced over to Chise, whom Miyu got of bed and dragged into her arms. “Thank you…but I’ll be fine…you on the other hand…” she said applying her diagnosis skill towards Chise as well.

You’re just as sick as I am…” she said letting her go. Miyu would sigh, activating her clothing to switch into something a bit more…warmer. She got up, still struggling to keep balance as she wandered off into her room. She would take up her medical scroll, biting her thumb and swiping blood onto it as she summons a few basic tools. She got some of her medical gear prepped as she approached back to Chise, tossing her a medical mask. “Take this” she said. “We’re heading to the hospital right now…I think we might be having some issues…” she said as she tries to leave out the door, she was fatigued but tried anyways. She immediately opened the door, but what she saw was chaos. A large number of dead people where on the streets.

This isn’t good…” Miyu said, but before she left the house now – she would take some measures to prevent anything from getting in. She first would start to barricade the doors, making sure no one can get from those entry points. She closed and locked all her windows tightly. Taking some spray, she started to spray the whole area down with it. It was disinfectant – one of the best money can buy. Once she was done, she grabbed Chise by the arm and dragged her into the bathroom. “You go first, take this and use it” she said about the soap she handed to her, it was one that was crafted by medical persons over the course of time to help get remove harmful bacteria from the skin. “I’ll come and wash your back if you want me to…but if not then up to you” she said. She continued to do more prep of the place.

Miyu was tired but now wasn’t the time to rest. It was clear a virus was spreading around, and she needed to do what she can. Once her and Chise took a bath, they will head to the hospital to help with the situation as much as they can. Miyu was scared, truth be told mostly for Chise who was evidently much younger than her….she didn’t know how it will affect her…but now wasn’t the time to be too worried about it.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.
アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
Sado was sick af, he woke up feeling the full effects as he diagnosed himself with the skill. He had caught the Red Fever.

Tsumigakure.

His voice yelled out over the village as his thunderwave caused his voice to boom outward.

It was the first time they would have heard his voice this weak, this sick, and raspy. He had fought Tiamat directly.

Because no one else would get off their ass and rise-up Sado Yasutora was now probably one of the sickest people in the world.

His council was probably as sick as he was, his villagers were probably a sort of patient zero for the Red Fever.

I want to tell you. If you don't find a cure, if you don't fix this-... your shinobi are going to die. Your family is going to die.

Everyone is going to die, but before all of that if you don't do this you're gonna die, and you're better than that.

You're better than the rest of the world, better than Shimogakure, better than Taniagakure, better than those clans.

You are the saviors of this world, you are the heroes who stopped Tiamat. The warriors who fought off the Fallen Shogun.

This isn't your dying breath, this is your second wind. Now every fucking one of you will plant your feet, grit your GODAMN TEETH!

also, wash your hands and practice social distancing and don't buy up all the god damn toilet paper.

He didn't leave the Kage Mansion for now distancing himself from his shinobi for the moment.
This message marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
Investigate the mysterious illness ( 3 )

Summary: After waking up to find the world a bit different to the way she left it the night prior, Chise begins to start trying to investigate and analyse what she can with the limited experience she has, using herself and Mirabelle as a way to help better understand what is happening to them.

Chise had remained dedicated to the process of minimalistic tending of Mirabelle in whatever way she could think up, yet the gradual exposure to moments of pause for her between the occasional runs back to the sink to get fresh watch and wash cloths had left her being reminded that she was exposed to the same consequential substance that was causing this in the first place. She slowly lifted her own hand, running a gentle pass of the back of her hand along her forehead as if to confirm her suspicions. The onset of a fever was rather clear, her eyes falling hidden behind their lids as she let out a somewhat defeated sigh. How was she supposed to take care of herself as well as Mirabelle now? Would she be able to keep taking care of her personally, or would it be more responsible to take her to the hospital to be taken care of properly. Chise paused a moment with her thoughts, first she had to consider what had possibly taken over both of them in such a small amount of time. Something as simple as cold or anything remotely bacterial didn't seem entirely likely, given the rapid onset and developing symptoms that didn't much offer an obvious diagnosis by comparison to other illnesses. As her thoughts tried to focus on numerous unknowns at once, she could feel her vision blurring and her head weightlessly slinking to the side, as if threatening to lose her balance if she did not refocus her attention on what was at hand. Clapping her hands against the kitchen counter to crutch her balance, she leaned into it for a brief moment, let out a shallow breath before voluntarily inhaling deeply through her nostrils. She didn't have time to worry about what she couldn't control, or even properly understand given her inexperience. For now, she needed to focus on helping Mirabelle until she woke up and could possibly help in coming up with an idea.

Chise began her pace back to the room with a fresh bowl of water and cloth, setting both on the nightstand as she slowly wrung out the excess water as she had done before and reached out to take hold of the old cloth that was resting across Mirabelle's forehead before suddenly her eyes opened and she began to stir, lifting herself upright in the bed causing Chise's hand to recoil back to herself as she blinked in surprise, before letting out a soft sigh of relief. "Ah.. Thank goodness, I was wor-- o-Oh..! Uhm.. m-Mirabelle-Sensei?" Chise had been cut off mid sentence as she was pulled into a hug by the woman, her emerald eyes glancing toward Mirabelle as best she could from the held position she was now in while Chise held the still wet fresh cloth out to her side, hoping not to get either of them unnecessarily damp with it in any spot. She was relieved that she was awake, yet something about the suggestion that she'd be fine wasn't exactly reassuring. Neither was she exactly ready for the sudden turn of attention onto herself. With a stiffening of her shoulders, she recoiled slightly as if to try and retreat from any possible prodding that she might get from Mirabelle. It wasn't that she didn't wish to be treated, but rather she didn't want to be of concern, or a burden.. With a quick wave of her hand dismissively in front of her, she realized too late that it wouldn't take much for a ninja of her caliber to merely "diagnose" her without the need for trivial tests like she still needed to do. With a defeated sigh, she shrank slightly into her shoulders as she considered how to defuse the worry for herself. "i-I'm fine, honestly. I'm more worried about you. You had fallen, and have been sick much longer than--" She was cut short once again as Mirabelle had slung herself from the bed and took to the room, looking around for something before finding a scroll. Chise looked on curiously, unsure of what it was she planned to do with it. Was now really the time to be reading through something? Then she watched it unravel as Mirabelle bit into the pad of her thumb and wiped the surfacing blood across the scroll, generating a plume of smoke that faded to reveal what she had desired to conjure. Chise's eyes widened in surprise, was that a summoning technique she just used? Chise recalled how Mirabelle had summoned the Wyvern from before, but she had read about the supposed diversification of applying such a technique to more than just bestial summonings, but also to conjure tools and other utilities, yet had never had the opportunity to witness it first hand like this.

Blinking away her moment of awe for yet another new thing she had witnessed in the ninja world, Chise was suddenly tossed a mask as Mirabelle walked by her. She stared at it for a moment, looking back to Mirabelle, to it, then back to her again as she hooked around the corner of the room to try and follow Mirabelle. They were going to the hospital now? Was that such a good idea if what they have was exceptionally contagious? Just before she could question the decision, Mirabelle had opened and closed the front door with a grim look. She watched as Mirabelle began to scatter throughout the room, trying to barricade everything she could while simultaneously doing what she could to disinfect the space. ".. Mirabelle-Sensei..? i-I'm not so sure if that'll hel--" Just as she attempted to speak up once again, Mirabelle had approached her and shoved a bar of soap into her hands. She looked down at it, noting that it seemed to have a few particularly unique properties to it that differentiated it from the norm, yet by
all accounts as far as she was concerned it was simply soap, no matter how many "kills 99.99% germs" it tried to plaster itself with. Just as Chise raised her focus back to Mirabelle, she felt her arm get pulled as she was dragged into the bathroom. She let out a slight yelp as she stumbled slightly, straining to sustain her balance as the sudden and abrupt shift of momentum threw off her focus that she needed to sustain her sense of equilibrium, dizziness and blurriness coating her sight once again as she raised a hand, clasping over her eyes, blinding herself to excess stimuli to help refocus herself as best she could.. "a-Ah.. m-Mirabelle-Sensei, I know this is a bit.. unusual, and urgent, and even slightly scary.. But please slow down a moment.. i-I'm not sure this will help.. what if it's a virus, not bacteria-based..? I.. Don't believe this level of panic in urgency is going to help.." Chise hummed in something of a shallow tone as she crutched herself into the counter of the bathroom sink as she gradually recollected her attentiveness once more, lifting her once again refocus -albeit slightly strained- gaze back to Mirabelle directly. "Maybe we should just go to the hospital, see if they have any other reports of--.." Suddenly, a blaring announcement had rang from outside of the apartment. She was starting to get rather tired of being interrupted, mostly just concluding that maybe she should start taking ten second pauses between thoughts to make sure she'd have time to finish them.. Sighing dismissively, she listened attentively to the declaration and speech of the Tsumikage. Her eyes began to widen slowly as she listened, taking in each sentence with uncertainty. Had it already become so dire just over night? Just the previous night she had taken to the streets and had a meal at a ramen shop.. Did laundry with a kind older woman.. Were they also infected, and could they still be alive..? As Chise began to fear the worst, she slowly looked back to Mirabelle, a light grit to her teeth. ".. I think we should try and see what we can do to help as soon as possible, Mirabelle-Sensei.. The elderly, and children, and sick.. They're all likely suffering far worse and need someone to help them find a safe place to be treated, at least for their symptoms.."

Last edited:

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno's head was spinning. He got up with a groan as he struggled into his kitchen. He was on fire as he walked into his small kitchen. The walls seemed to almost pulsate. "What the hell..." A loud booming voice would sound, seemingly comming from the kage mansion inside Tsumigakure. Takeno winced in pain as the speaker boomed the following message:

Tsumigakure.

Takeno's eyes widened as Sado's voice boomed. He had never heard his kage's voice sound so weak. This was urgent. He had so many questions: what is this disease, how did he get infected, why is this happening right now... he shook his head violently and placed both hands by the side of his head while the announcement finished up. After a couple of minutes he looked around, and removed his hands from their previous position. He had to find something, anything to give him some type of relief from his symptoms. He started a mental list, High Fever... headache... Got it bloodwort. Takeno would rummage in his cabinates, taking down canisters of dried herbs he had collected through his travels throughout the lands of Fire and Badlands of Earth. He took out a small bag with a reddish root. On the bag was a scrawled message: Bloodwort. There wasn't a ton, but it would help him manage for a while before he could go and get some more. Takeno would place a kettleof boiling water on one of his stove burners to bring to a boil for some bloodwort tea. He sat on the ground, knees to his chin as he started to think, less about him, but about the people around him. This disease was surely affecting them harder than it was affecting him. Not to mention all his friends in other locations: Nana, Shishio, Shinki... all these people were suffering as well. Thinking about it brought a tear to the young boys face. He hadn't experienced a life changing experience, besides the destabilization of Amegakure of course, but these were people he considered as family. He had lived among them for what seemed like months now, and now he had a front row seat to their suffering. He desperately wished to find any way to help, sure he wasn't ready for any real medical work, but he wanted to find any way to help out the people around him. He had grown fond of the people in Tsumigakure, and he was not ready to watch his new life burn up in flames. He had almost forgotten his water, which had been whistling for god knows how long. He took off his small kettle, and poured the scalding hot water on top of the petrified dried up roots. He let the tea set as he would plop back into bed. After ten-ish minutes, Takeno took some sips of tea, hoping it could grant some relief to the heat, and would curl back up into a ball. Not wishing to be left to his own thoughts, he drifted off to sleep, hoping to feel a tad bit better when he wakes up...

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Miyu heard the voice of Chise; speaking to her. This caused her to stop her actions for a moment before looking at a mirror. “What am I doing…” she asked herself, she then turned to Chise with a smile though her sickness made it obvious she wasn’t feeling too well. “You’re right, we need to move now while we are ahead…” she said. She swiftly had back towards the door, looking outside as the bodies were even more piled up. Mirabelle put two and two together, it seemed normal civilians are far more vulnerable to the sickness than ninjas, considering the are currently dead in the streets. “This is terrible…we need to…” she tried to get her words out but then she noticed not too far up the street, something was walking towards her.

She could make out the figure of a human, but it seemed…lifeless. Almost completely devoid of life, which is surprising considering she only assumed the virus was causing sickness. Mirabelle didn’t have much of a choice, immediately inhaling and exhaling a stream of fire towards the direction of the walking dead. Once the corpses were burned to a crisp – she utilized her own Thunderwave to send out an announcement of her own. “This is an update, we’ve spotted several undead walking around the village, please be advised…please avoid making contact with them as we don’t know what’s going to happen on contact. Please proceed with caution, Mirabelle” Miyu announced.

Chise, let’s move” she said to her as she heads to the direction of the hospital.

(Katon: Hi no Iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.
LLM to LM 117

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Miyu heard the voice of Chise; speaking to her. This caused her to stop her actions for a moment before looking at a mirror. “What am I doing…” she asked herself, she then turned to Chise with a smile though her sickness made it obvious she wasn’t feeling too well. “You’re right, we need to move now while we are ahead…” she said. She swiftly had back towards the door, looking outside as the bodies were even more piled up. Mirabelle put two and two together, it seemed normal civilians are far more vulnerable to the sickness than ninjas, considering the are currently dead in the streets. “This is terrible…we need to…” she tried to get her words out but then she noticed not too far up the street, something was walking towards her.

She could make out the figure of a human, but it seemed…lifeless. Almost completely devoid of life, which is surprising considering she only assumed the virus was causing sickness. Mirabelle didn’t have much of a choice, immediately inhaling and exhaling a stream of fire towards the direction of the walking dead. Once the corpses were burned to a crisp – she utilized her own Thunderwave to send out an announcement of her own. “This is an update, we’ve spotted several undead walking around the village, please be advised…please avoid making contact with them as we don’t know what’s going to happen on contact. Please proceed with caution, Mirabelle” Miyu announced.

Chise, let’s move” she said to her as she heads to the direction of the hospital.

(Katon: Hi no Iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Damage: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

End of Mission
LLM to LM 117
Chise remained stationary for a time as she watched Mirabelle seemingly cruise to a pause and take in what she had said, finding some sense of calm as she began to collect her thoughts. Chise let out a soft sigh, grateful that she managed to get through to her before things escalated any more than they already had. With a resolute nod, she made pace with Mirabelle back into the main room from the bathroom that they had originally occupied, she turning to her basket of clean clothes as she took hold of her clean, green coat, tossing her arms into it respectively and rocking it onto her shoulders. She wore this far more than she originally realized, the comfort of its warm interior and the weight of it bringing a familiar sense of security to her. Immediately following this she coiled her scarf around her neck in a single loop, leaving it loose and carefully tucked under the collar of her coat, securing it from flowing too freely and becoming a burden in movement. With that, she looked on to her headband that she had set on the coffee table in the main room where she had slept the night prior. Moving toward it, she clutched it confidently into her hand, yet realized the abnormal strain to her grip. Clearly some level of fatigue was apparent in whatever this illness was as a symptom. She watched as her fingers seemed to shake against the tension of her hold on the band; it wasn't particularly painful, yet it felt.. off, as if her hands weren't doing quite what she wanted them to do, which offered a sense of unease as she considered the possibilities that could entail. With a careful shake of her head in an attempt to toss away the "what if's" that began to flood her thoughts almost immediately, she settled for tying it
around her bicep once more. Moving for the door, Chise picked up the bag that she had been given by Mirabelle previously, still filled with the supplies she had in it before yet taking count to ensure both food, water and some basic medical supplies such as bandages were present.

Stepping toward the door with Mirabelle, Chise wasn't entirely prepared for the sight she was made to witness immediately following. With widened eyes, she looked upon the limp, laid out silhouettes scattered across the ground. Something as simple as this illness, at least to her and Mirabelle's own symptoms, was causing all of this? Was it possible that it somehow affected some drastically more than others? If so, what could possibly be the criteria for such? She tried to take count of what each individual body was, trying to see if anything particular characteristic wise seemed consistent. Some were elderly, others seemed middle-aged or younger, so that didn't necessarily correlate. Certainly the elderly were naturally at greater risk, yet that didn't necessarily mean the symptoms would change, only the severity of the same ones that she already had given the weaker immune system that they would have by comparison. She was subconsciously careful in each of her glances of the bodies that lined the streets, purposefully keeping the inspection brief as possible each time, hopeful that she did not recognize anyone, or even really see their faces at all, reminding her that they were once living people only hours ago.. Chise could feel a burning tension begin to well up in her gut, threatening to force itself upward, yet she fought the urge. This wasn't the first time she was a witness to death, yet the dread and hopelessness of it all felt more overburdening than anything else.

Suddenly, she heard something of a shambling groaning down the street. Her attention shifted slightly behind that of Mirabelle's, taking in the source. She had a momentary sense of hope as she considered it a sign of life, yet something didn't seem right.. Their eyes were entirely void of light or color, lips pale and blue and skin beginning to grey. She passed a careful glance back to the still dead bodies she was inspecting only a moment ago then back to the walking ones; these characteristics were consistent between them. Something in her triggered in a "fight or flight" mannerism, she wanted to believe they were alive, only sick and in need of help, but something inside of her fought violently against that mentality and urged her to air on the side of instinct. Just as she was about to reach out to Mirabelle and encourage them to flee, she watched as the woman didn't hesitate to reel back and perform a fire technique, igniting the shambling walking remains and reduce them to little more than deaf moans that were hardly audible through the sound of the inferno reducing them to the dirt, their twitching ceasing and eventually burning away. As Mirabelle began to make her announcement, Chise looked on at the glowing flames that weren't going out; the smoke rising from them
and into the air as she was suddenly reminded of the fires that had ruined the average lives of those she had helped the other day. With a clenched jaw, she approached the scene and began to perform a few hand seals of her own, a sudden conjuring of water molecules in front of her gradually formed into a small collection of water that she directed toward the flames that were left on the now once again lifeless corpses. The water pushed over the bodies, putting out the flames in plumes of steam and smoke, leaving nothing but the charred, unrecognizable forms left behind. Gritting her teeth, she slowly pivoted on her heels, moving back toward Mirabelle as she kept her gaze low. ".. I know this might seem naive, but we should try not to leave uncontrolled fires.. I feel like there will be plenty of panic and anarchy that we should at least do what we can to not leave more in our own path." With that she offered one final glance behind her toward the more central part of the village, the uncertainty of whether she'd be able to return soon leaving her feeling heavy with doubt, yet the resolve of needing to do something kept her in pace with Mirabelle as they began their journey. Hopefully it would be relatively quiet by comparison to the start of this day..

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.

Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

This message marks the end of my mission.

LLM to LM ( 117 )

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno woke up. His fever wasn't as bad as when he initially woke up, but was still there. He took his temperature: 100 degrees F. Not too bad... He got up slowly, as not to trigger his headache as much as humanly possible. He got ready, with gloves and a face mask. This disease was getting worst, and Takeno had to take the utmost preventive measures to ensure his health does not decline farther than it already has. Recent news has shown the disease has a 100 percent intractability rate, meaning everyone has some form of the disease. Takeno started to pack his bag, when he thought about taking a weapon, just in case... "No that's crazy i wont need anything like that...". Takeno packed a couple of jars for herb collection, and some paper sheets for any issues he might encounter along the way. He walked owards his front door, looking back at his humble abode, realiing he wasn't gonna be home for a while. Well isn't this a throwback to my academy years..." He slowly left his apartment, and walked towards the village gates.

"Welp, guess I should also take this time to stop by Lake Aucit--ty..."
There was something moving towards him in the distance. It moved kinda... irregular, like it was limping. "Hey are you ok..." all of a sudden the zombified human rushed at him. He stepped back out of fear, falling onto his butt. he crawled backwards, his back against a wall. There were four of them now, coming towards him at him slowly, stretched out hands. He got up, and his paper would come out of his bag, creating a clone of himself. They both would outstretch a hand and a bow would
appear, shooting out arrows aimed at their heads. the zombies would collapse onto the floor, dead. The paper clone would disperse as Takeno sank to the ground. His breathing started to pick up as his heart raced. He just had to shoot down four people who had their bodies hijacked by the virus. He put his hand over his mouth as he gagged. These were people in the village. These were innocent people who were suffering because of other people's actions. His head was pounding now as his thoughts raced, when he heard a loud booming voice:

This is an update, we’ve spotted several undead walking around the village, please be advised…please avoid making contact with them as we don’t know what’s going to happen on contact. Please proceed with caution, Mirabelle” Miyu announced.
Takeno after hearing this snapped out of his initial shock. There were people he had to fight for, if not for himself, for the people of Tsumigakure. He got back up, his sheets of paper returning to his sack, and he continued onwards out of the village to a local place he knew he could not just bloodwort, but other important herbs such as comfey, and astragalus. There was no time to delay, he had to provide as much help to the hospital in Takinomori. He got back up and moved Northwest, heading towards Lake Aucity.

Leaves LM for LM114

(Pe-Pa Gijutsu: Tenrai Oiigi): Paper technique: Divine Bow
Type: Weapon
Range: Short (long from user)
Takeno utilizing his ability to manipulate paper can create a bow purely from paper. You can use this in conjunction with a separate paper source or from your own body. The paper will be tightly packed and dense, allowing it to not break after one use. The user with this technique can shoot D rank arrows. To do this the user will pull back their open hand, utilize their ability to control and manipulate paper to form a arrow out of paper to use as ammunition. Each arrow cost 10 chakra to form, and will do 20 damage per hit. The user can shoot at max two arrows this way, and the arrows cannot be controlled once shot. The user can alternatively create one larger C rank arrow that will do 30 damage per hit and cost 20 chakra. This arrow however can be used in conjunction with paper tags, and can be controlled to contort and follow their opponent. The opponent must be seen for the following to take place. The user can only send one of these arrows at a time. After two turns after the arrow has been shot; if it has not hit the opponent, the arrow will return to sheets of paper.
Note: Must be Taught By Crane__
Note: for the second arrow, it can only follow opponents in your direct eye sight. You cannot sense the opponent and send the arrow towards them
Note: Can only be used by paper bios

(Kami Bunshin no Jutsu) - Paper Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Through the rapid conversion and release of chakra into paper sheets user would manipulate them as to form a perfect replica of themselves that they can remotely control. In case whereas the clone has been hit and/or dispersed it would merely collapse back into sheets of paper that are left behind in the location where it was so standing. Each clone created with this technique can use only techniques of paper ninjutsu as well basic taijutsu. Furthermore, if user so wishes they can mix explosive tags with normal paper sheets for increase of fatality of clones.

Last edited:

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beginning of mission.
Mission Elements
Capture live specimens of Undead (5)
Defeat a huge horde of the Undead. (5)

The announcements rang through Vortigerns ears, it seemed some trouble had occured. Something that stemmed from Tiamat’s birth and was creating what seemed to be hordes of the undead. He noticed the Kage had it the worst and had to isolate himself from his own people. He also noted that the undead were catching some of the people here by surprise to which Vortigern acted immediately upon. He didn’t care much for these people but he still had a duty to follow. He noticed two seperate groups of people both being surrounded by large hordes of the undead. Vortigern immediately released his Koton chakra into a group behind him muttering a few words under his breath as he did so, “Trace...on” in an instant a group of portals opened behind him totalling up to 20. He released from these portals chains which shot towards the two groups of undead and pulled them all away from the civilians, who seemed to be in shock looking forward to where Vortigern stood with his arms crossed. He spoke out in a loud voice making sure they heard him effectively.

“Leave this area immediately. Seek refuge somewhere safe and stick together, only in numbers is there strength.”

The civilians continued staring at him for but a moment before gathering themselves and running off elsewhere. Vortigern focused his attention back on the group of undead before him. It seemed more had arrived bringing the total up to about 28. They stood still simply staring at the armoured man almost as if they were planning on how to attack and tear him apart. Vortigern did nothing but stare back, he was trying to devise a way to preserve as many of these undead as possible for someone else in the village to research, he clicked his tongue just thinking about it after all he wasn’t a man who fought in order to preserve the bodies of his enemies but rather destroy them and so he welcomed this as an interesting challenge. Just as Vortigern had finished this thought the front most undead creature let out a bellowing scream leaving Vortigern with a confused expression. Then without a moment's hesitation the horde began sprinting towards the armour clad man causing Vortigern to immediately shift into a battle ready position he didn’t want to come into physical contact with any of these undead creatures he would continue to manipulate the portals with the chains behind him, using them to split and divide the group of undead by keeping them at a distance while also using the chains to bind some of the undead together. While this was happening Lord Vile (Vortigern’s Armour) would release Koton chakra into the surrounding ground converting the entirety of the ground into pitch black steel. Immediately after this occurs Lord Vile would further manipulate the newly converted steel ground. It would reshape the ground to resemble what seemed like a cage of sorts this would be essential to prevent further spread of the virus and to protect the villagers. Vortigern who was busy handling the constant barrage of undead noticed that Vile had finished the cage which was located only a few meters (3) away from Vortigern. He would then finish toying with the undead horde and finally latch on to each and every one of them bundling them into groups of two. He would then proceed to line them up in front of him hovering them in the air while they struggled in an attempt to break free.

“Truly disgusting creatures. Feel privileged I do not end you right here”

Upon finishing this Vortigern creates more portals behind him. Upon doing so he released several swords from the portals behind him aiming at the arms of the undead before him in an attempt to tear off their arms in order to prevent further trouble. Within a matter of seconds the arms of the undead had all been cut off and their screams could be heard all over the surrounding area screaming like they were little children who had lost their way. It truly was a beautiful sight leaving Vortigern with an accomplished grin on his face. Vortigern would make his way over towards the prison he had Vile craft and opened its door and then manipulated the chains he had been using to throw the horde of undead into the cage as he slammed the door behind him locking it shut immediately. The horde of undead quickly rose to their feet in an attempt to charge at vortigern with no luck. He had finished what he set out to do.

Vortigern was about to head off and inform the Kage of what he had just done, merely to give a report. He had taken a few steps until he came to a sudden stop. He took a moment of silence to merely listen, something echoed from the distance it felt as if the ground below him was shaking even through the steel that covered the area. He turned around and realised that a large group of the undead one might even call it a miniature army was stampeding towards him and some of the civilians in the area. Vortigern quickly realised that the undead would head for the civilians first before they could reach him, he didn’t overly care for their lives but if he did nothing then he was sure Vegeta would scold him for it later. Vortigern immediately released his Koton chakra into the ground and summoned forth two tainted Knights of the Round Table, Mordred and Galahad. Both Vortigern and the two knights split off into three groups to deal with the enemy at hand with the two Knights being in charge of protecting the civilians while Vortigern made his way head on towards the bulk of the undead, with a grin on his face. He had to reason to spar these creatures as he had already captured enough earlier. Just before reaching a distance of five meters from the group Vortigern released his Katon Chakra into the ground around him stringing together a series of hand signs, upon finishing multiple chains of fire would shoot up out of the ground within a five meter radius shooting up into the air before redirecting downwards aiming to pierce and tear apart the incoming army of undead. The chains would tear limb from limb off the undead burning straight through bone as they collapsed by the second. Meanwhile the two Knights had their own share of undead to deal with. Mordred utilised his own ability by manipulating the steel beneath the rampaging undead to protrude spikes from the ground piercing the creatures all over their body destroying them entirely. While Galahad would utilise his knowledge of swords and engage and disassemble the small number of undead he encountered finishing the majority of them off in one or two swings, the two would guide the civilians to a safe place in order to keep them safe not only from the undead but also from the dragon that had been unleashed on the battlefield.

Vortigern's battle raged on with more and more undead arriving it almost seemed as if it wouldn't end. He needed to flush out the enemy in one move if he wanted to preserve his chakra. Vortigern would utilise the chains surrounding him to ensnare the group of undead creatures into one large group. While this was happening Vortigern was stringing together a series of handseals and upon completing them a flow of Katon chakra engulfed the area around Vortigern, he spread his hands apart going in one full swoop and as he did created a spear of ash infront of him. He then jumped as high as he could into the air and readied his aim of the spear, staring directly at the group of undead who were all stuck in one group spanning no bigger than short range. He then threw the spear with all of his strength directly into the center of the group taking only seconds to come into contact with something, whether it was an undead or the ground it did not matter. In an instant the entire area up to short range of the spear had exploded into a torrent of flames completely eviscerating the surrounding area leaving nothing remaining at all. Vortigern had finally landed back onto the ground and took one final glance before walking off towards his two Knights, he strolled past them heading towards the Kage leading them with two orders.

“Protect the civilians, kill anything untrustworthy”

Concludes Mission
Jutsu list in order:

(Shu Iyashii no Soroi) – Lord Vile, The Suit of Malevolence (Reference)
Type: Weapon
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 chakra per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This weapon, also known as Lord Vile, is a pitch-black armour composed of steel. The metallic armour is larger than the user and envelops them entirely, with the exception of his eyes, where a visor in the form of a single slit can be seen. The chassis of metal takes on a medieval style and possess a glossy metallic sheen. It is the work of the delicate and nuanced workmanship of its smith's utmost effort, succeeding in granting it an air of formidability and a fine construction. It is an armor that can be called neither exquisite nor crude, and it instead perfectly melds magnificence and functionality. It is carved with countless marks and scratches, the highlights of his various military exploits etched into it to add a touch of valor. In terms of it's base level of strength, the armour is the equivalent of an S-Rank steel technique and can be destroyed by techniques following Koton's elemental S/W. Since it is treated as a koton technique, jutsu that utilize existing steel can be used on/applied to it. The armour has the same functionality and abilities as the one in Steel Release: Resurgence of Savagery.

The chassis of steel is composed of thousands upon thousands of extra fine wires though this difference is imperceptible to the naked eye. This makes it as light-weight as the armour created in Steel Release: Authority of Arthur and allows reshaping of it to a limited extent. The user can passively create or close openings anywhere on the armour or "unwind" different part(s) of it into the wires which compose it (e.g. the gauntlets will unwind and the wires which formed it will simply hang there or wrap around another part of the armour). This is done to expose different parts of the user's body in order to facilitate the release of techniques such as those spewed from the mouth. Lord Vile also has an array of ornamental seals decorating it's body, not unlike the those exhibited in Curse Mark Level 1 in appearance. Being of the same complexion as the armour, they cannot be distinguished from it with the naked eye. Due to it's unique composition, seals which are normally placed on the body can instead be placed on the armour.

Through the continuous infusion of chakra, Lord Vile has developed a degree of sentience. It passively saps chakra from the user's body to sustain this sentience and will do so even if the user finds themselves unable to use or mold chakra. Barring the complete sealing away of the user's chakra (which is synonymous with death), the armour will always be capable of leeching their host's chakra. Through mental commands alone, the user can freely control the movements of the armour, granting him an unparalleled ability in combat. As the user and the armour possess a symbiotic relationship, the latter can aid the user in the molding of chakra. Techniques which normally require a handseal of some sort can instead be performed through motioning the armour in some way (e.g. swiping the arm or clenching the gauntlet into a fist). This is a passive ability but it can only be used on techniques which require a single handseal.

Koton: Ato On | Steel Release: Trace On
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 30 (-5 chakra per turn)
Damage: 60
Description:
Trace On is the method of giving form and shape to what resides within your mind. It revolves around the user observing the shape and design of any specific structure or weapon utilised in front of their eyes or even a famous object from legends. The point behind this is if your opponent pulls out a sword of their own the user can create a near exact replica of the sword, it’s exact shape, length etc. This technique can also copy an opponents Custom Weapon but it will not retain any of the original weapons abilities. It will simply resemble the same shape and size. The user accomplishes this by observing the weapon being used by the opponent and begins gathering their Koton chakra either into their hand or into the air (to open a portal) and will create thousands of grains of steel that very quickly, take the shape of the weapon and can be used against the opponent. Weaponry released from the portal is capable of being manipulated and controlled either through hand gestures or simple mental commands. By forming this weapon into the user’s hand the weapon will form extremely quickly but if it is formed in the air a portal will open up containing the sword within it which can then be shot from the portal itself at the opponent. Once the user copies an object the user can then create this sword at any given time in the future almost as if they are drawing it from their own memory. In the event that the user let's go of the weapons they hold in their hand, they are capable of manipulating the weapons trajectory similar to how a weapon released from the portal is.

Notes:
Can only be used 3 times per battle
A portal can remain active for a maximum of two turns.
Weapon's created last until they are destroyed or the user releases the chakra.
The power of the weapons is divided by the number made, so 1 = A rank, 2 = B ranks, the will all amount to an A rank jutsu.
Changing the direction of a projectile/projectiles once release will cost of the users 3 jutsu per turn.

(Kōton: Shouri no Camelot) - Steel Release: Conquest of Camelot
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will focus their Kōton chakra into a source of earth and convert it into black steel. This conversion will spread across the earth source in question at the speed of an arrow fired from a compound bow. This conversion will mean both the user and the opponent cannot use any earth-based techniques from that source for this jutsu's duration except Steel Release ones. This technique can convert any type of earth encompassed in Doton e.g. solid rock and mud. The latter works by simultaneously petrifying the mud into solid rock and then seamlessly converting it into steel. This technique cannot be used to convert the opponent's techniques directly but it can be used to counter jutsus which emerge from the earth by changing the ground into steel before they begin surfacing or as they surface. The latter method works by cutting off the technique's source of earth and overpowering the opponent's doton chakra and thus it will be unable to form completely. Alternatively, the user can stream their koton chakra into the ground and convert a certain area on the battlefield into steel (similar to how Swamp of the Underworld is used).

Note: Conversion lasts for four turns
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Cool down time of two turns in between usages
Note: No other S-Rank and above Steel in the user's same turn

(Kōton: Shukensha no Oukan) – Steel Release: Sovereignty of the Crown
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Similar to the canon jutsu "Steel Release Technique", the user will use hand gestures rather than handseals to control any pre-existing steel on the field. This is almost identical in use to Mordred's ability in "Steel Release: Knights of the Round Table". This extends to advanced variants such as molten steel and steel dust. Any steel structures this is used upon can be reshaped or reformed as the user wishes and will be capable of levitating while this technique is maintained. The user can only use this on steel they created (can't be used on the opponent's techniques).

Note: Can only be used four times per battle
Note: lasts for the turn used.
Note: No other S-Rank or above Steel in the user's same turn

Katon: Kami wo Tsunagi Tomeyō / Fire Release: O Humans, Let Us Restrain The Gods
Type: Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 30 - 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: Performing 3 handseals, the user will concentrate their Fire Release chakra into the earth around them in a 5 meter radius. From the ground, countless chains of tangible fire will sprout forth, rising long-range into the sky to form a defensive perimeter around the user which can prevent most forms of offense. The chains themselves are translucent, allowing the user to see through them and keep their eyes around the battlefield. The user can also manipulate these fiery chains, which all possess spear heads on the end of their lengths, to attack the enemy from where they spawned, surging towards the target and smashing into them, causing extreme lacerations and burns. This being said, the user has total control over the direction and purpose of the chains upon their creation. The user is able to attack and defend simultaneously with this technique, sending half of the chains to attack a target or several targets, whilst keeping the other half to surround them.
Notes:
Lasts 3 turns unless cancelled
Usable 3x per battle

Katon: Brahmastra Kundala - Fire Release: O' Brahma, Curse Me
Type: Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique has two methods of being performed. The first involves the user simply coating a held weapon, such as a shuriken, kunai or sword, in ash. The second usage instead requires handseals, and is used in situations where the user doesn’t have a weapon on them to use, or cannot apply the jutsu to their present weaponry for any reason. By performing 3 handseals, the user will create a construct of ash, being a maximum of 3 meters in length and width. When the weapon is thrown or collides with another object, or any other event occurs which will produce friction, will cause the Fire Release chakra within the weapon to activate, setting it alight with the flames of Fire Release. When the coated weapon is thrown, the weapon will erupt in a short-range blast of highly intense flames upon collision with any object, target, or surface. This ignition allows it to play on par with other Ninjutsu, particularly large-scale techniques. Blasts are always angled away from the user so as to prevent them from being injured. When interacting with other techniques, the clash follows the S&W of Fire Release.

⇒ Coatings and constructs last for 3 turns
⇒ Usable 5x per battle

Last edited: