Submergence

Kin
266💸
Kumi
4,554💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
Without a response his cat meows at him in a tone of annoyance. The boy face palms himself hard. "Oooh, **** you're right! We're supposed to go the Kage Mansion. Baka Garu! Why didn't you say something earlier?" His Cat meows and hisses at him argumentatively. "Don't you dare take that tone with me! *Sigh* Look, I guess I didn't hear you. Let's go together and I'll work on listening to you more. Sound good?" With that Banzai stuck out his arm as the feline climbed up and laid across his neck comfortably as he purred gently. Bai would pat his head gently before coming up to the building known as the Kage Mansion with his cat as his audience. On his way there he picked up a few villagers that were intrigued to hear his tale. It wasn't one that he preferred to dwell on, be he needed this more than anything, so he needed to put his emotions aside for this one.
As the small group gathered in a circle, they sat Indian style(including cat who sat properly)to hear the tale. He took a deep breath before speaking calmly.
My name is Banzai Uzumaki, my name basically means something along the lines of living a long life as there were many complications during birth and I wasn't expected to last my first week, but here I am in the flesh years later. My mom and I had a cat, she was always so lovable and reminded me so much of my mom in so many different ways.
He smiled as he spoke this part before his expression grew dark as he continued.
My mother started to become very ill and the severity grew over time. 6 months later, my mother passed away and our cat gave birth to a single litter. All but two kittens had died. Garuru here is one, and the other cat I named Biyo is at home with my grandparents who take care of me now. The mother cat died right after her kittens were done nursing, so I've taken care of them ever since. My mom made me promise to always keep smiling and never cry for her when she left this place.
Full of sorrow, he looks up holding back his tears.
And now here I am, being all sappy n shit! Haha... I'm sorry I couldn't keep your promise mom, I've cried a lot since you've left. Everyone I visit you a start tearing up. I've gotten better though! On my last visit, I didn't shed a single tear. Sniffling, he stands up and wipes his face smiling at the strangers as his cat rubs against Bai trying to comfort him.
Anyway, thank you for joining me and listening to that sap story. Garuru and I have been through a lot together so we're partners for life now as fate has decided it. Hehe! I'm not sure what I am supposed to do now, so I'm going to stay here a little longer. Again, thanks for joining me.
He waves at the villagers who joined him as he dried his face and sat back down on the ground, cat by his side and he hummed a happy tune.

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from ~>Here<~

Upon arriving in the outskirts of the Graveyard of Sin, Fuu would hurry towards it's centre; aiming to find Sado and some answers as to what this war she had heard of was all about.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Arriving from ~>Here<~

Upon arriving in the outskirts of the Graveyard of Sin, Fuu would hurry towards it's centre; aiming to find Sado and some answers as to what this war she had heard of was all about.
Seeing an old face that hadn't been around for god knows how long, I'd immediately command my clone and koto to stay put on guard duty while I propose a little fun with the lady.

"Yoooo. I remember reading about you when I was promoted as head of Anbu. I saw there's something special inside ya... Wanna show me your power??? I can show you some things you've probably never seen also ohohohohoho"

I'd then get in a Rock Lee ish form, traditionally challenging her to a little test of shinobi.

Officially starting the village mission:

Golden Sabbath: Gonna Fly Now
Description: You have been tasked with seeking out a shinobi of Tsumigakure someone of comparable strength. This mission entails testing your skill and theirs to show that you both have learned what it means to be a shinobi. The fight must last five turns each and show a basic understanding of the skills you've obtained as a shinobi. How serious you take this fight is up to you, but if not taken seriously and if enough skill isn't shown you can fail this mission. This requires another physical person to participate and cannot be completed with an NPC opponent.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing an old face that hadn't been around for god knows how long, I'd immediately command my clone and koto to stay put on guard duty while I propose a little fun with the lady.

"Yoooo. I remember reading about you when I was promoted as head of Anbu. I saw there's something special inside ya... Wanna show me your power??? I can show you some things you've probably never seen also ohohohohoho"

I'd then get in a Rock Lee ish form, traditionally challenging her to a little test of shinobi.

Description: You have been tasked with seeking out a shinobi of Tsumigakure someone of comparable strength. This mission entails testing your skill and theirs to show that you both have learned what it means to be a shinobi. The fight must last five turns each and show a basic understanding of the skills you've obtained as a shinobi. How serious you take this fight is up to you, but if not taken seriously and if enough skill isn't shown you can fail this mission. This requires another physical person to participate and cannot be completed with an NPC opponent.
Taking this ~>Here<~

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Coming From: Devil's Ravine
The beating of large wings, stirred up lots of dust, and Shinki and Takeno had returned. Ban had released Takeno from his talons, dropping him to the ground. Shinki hopped off, thanking Ban. Then the three of them walked towards the Kage's office. "Is that Fuu? The Jinchuriki of the Nanabi?" Shinki would ask Takeno.

Last edited:

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Yea I think so..."

They would continue to the Kage mansion. Takeno would drag Shinki as he eyeballed Fuu into the mansion. They would walk up the stairs to his office, only to see a note:
"Away from office, gone meditating."

Takeno would look at the note, place it back, and write his own note:
"Here's some poison from the Demons Ravine"
He would then create a make shift origami basket out of some paper in his bag, and place in the vial of poison in his pocket into the basket. He would then plaster the paper note onto the basket. and leave the mansion to visit the mission board.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki walked out of the Kage's office with Takeno, but stopped and stared at Fuu again. "That's the Nanabi Jinchuriki." He kept saying over and over. Shinki looked at Takeno, while still sitting next to Ban, "So what's our next mission?"

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Log: T! and Shinki Clone
Chili Pepper Pass (LM 118) 14:54 EST
Mokkō (LM 120) 15:54 EST
Kokkyō (LM 43) 16:54 EST
Zhouhua (LM 41) 17:54 EST
Seoyeong (LM 37) 18:54 EST
Bulanshaat (LM 33) 19:54 EST
Matsuzawa (LM 34) 20:54 EST
Yasato (LM26) 21:54 EST
Shaohai (LM 25) 22:54 EST

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond would awake and look at the old faces and the know and would smile a bit before walking over to Sado's clone, Yo, got some intel for ya. You may want to make another clone and have it disperse to the main body. Desmond would proceed to explain one of the enemy's abilities or at least that he had some form of S/T tech. As he did this the clouds would grow dark as lightning struck across the sky, this being due to Jecht flying around and passively leaking his chakra into it.
-----
Chakra: 2600-5=2795
Info: @Howard

(Doujutsu: Kaen no Kōfuku: Farsight) - Eye Technique: Enshi
Type: Supplementary, Defensive, Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Farsight is a space/time Mangekyou Sharingan ability linked to both the user's eyes. The user will focus on a single spot with his right eye, as he does that spot will glow as sparks spiral outwards tearing open a hole in space, creating a portal to the user's own realm, the mirror realm. With this portal open, the user can focus to move the portal forwards of backward, taking anything that it passes over into the mirror realm. While these spiraling energy tears open the hole in space, it's generally not harmful, but if something is caught in the portal when it's closing, it will cut into whatever is caught dealing 100 damage points to anything caught in a closing portal, as the doorway to the mirror dimension is severed. The portal forms as fast as Amaterasu, the focus before the spark like energy spirals outwards. The portal can be up to 2m in diameter. Moving the portal can be done passively. The portals forming are silent. The user can make two linking portals, where he passes through the mirror realm to open up another with one use of this jutsu. He can make the two linking portals without having to pass through them.

You must be registered for see images

The mirror realm is exactly as it states, it's a mirror image of the world we all see. Just back to front, like looking at a reflection. If the user is fighting in a village, it will look exactly the same but a reflection of it it. If it's daytime in the real world it will be day time in the mirror realm. If it's raining in the real world it will also be raining in the mirror realm. Now what makes this truly unique is how the users left eye works.

The left eye is linked to the mirror realm itself, whatever the user can see in the mirror world he can bend and fold space within. The user can focus on a single or large point to bend the laws of physics itself. He can make concrete seem like a trampoline, he can make buildings bend without breaking, the very air solid like a pain of glass, similar as to how Yin Release: Change into Heaven can change the properties of an element, this power allows the user to change the properties of space in his own realm. From making glass seem like rubber, the air dense as stone to stop someone moving, folding the space in a certain area so the ground becomes the side like a wall, a building is now the roof and what was now right is down, the user can fold and bend space as much as they like. They can't remove gravity or, just bend the world around so the effects of gravity can cause them to fall where the ground is no longer below them. The user is unable to completely change an object, he can't turn stone to fire or solid to gas (or vice versa), but can change the texture and density and state of matter of anything physical he may see, stretching a 10x10 meter area. Solid rock can become as soft as dirt to break through, or glass can become as solid as steel, or even act as a trampoline, changing the physical structure of what he sees rather than converting it to something else.

You must be registered for see images

Note: Can use these portal abilities a total of 8 times per battle with his EMS active and he can use the space warping ability of his left eye 6 times per battle.
Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the mirror realm, he cannot return unless the user brings him back unless they have a method of travel through space/time.
Note: To perceive and have a chance to react to this technique, the targets need to have at least MS level of perceptions or be wielders of Space/Time techniques themselves.
Note: Must have EMS active
Note: Can only be used by The pervy Sage

Reactions: Howard

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Upon arrival, Shinki would sigh. "I seriously need some money." He'd walk upto the mission board before saying hi to his friend Takeno.

Last edited:

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mala walked into Tsumigakure. I must've been asleep for some time. "Hey. Can't anyone tell me where's the goddamn Tsumikage? I've been alseep for some time, and haven't had a good drink in awhile." Mala then whipped out a small wooden bottle. "Damn, only a few sips left." She sipped it all down. Before laying down, to wait for the Tsumikage. "We were just asleep for god knows how long, and you want to sleep more? Y'know you should be out doing work. Not drinking, hitting on other girls, and sleeping. At least eat eh." Sanbi scolded Mala. She ignored him, twisting on her side. "Y'know what. Maybe I'll go beat up a kid after this. How's that sound?" Mala said, before closing her eyes again.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/alexandros’-bluff-185.756200/page-3#post-21983775

Geets and co arrive back home..

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A complex Space Time Ninjutsu technique, the Flying Thunder God Technique works almost as a summoning technique. The user basically teleports himself to the location of a given seal mark. This seal mark is place by the ( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique and can be placed in anything. Normally used in special kunais, thrown by the user, the technique can also be used to teleport to any thing marked with the tag. The technique is not a movement technique but rather simply a pure teleport technique.
Note: Only Minato and Tobirama bios can use this jutsu. It is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the start of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  • Raise the morale of your village, and show them what your shinobi have accomplished ( 1 )
Summary: Returning home and spreading the story of Tsumigakure vs Shimogakure.
You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Doombringer )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
890 - 160 ( Missed turns ) = 730

Smith's ( Yin-Yang Creation ) chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:
1044- 10 ( Thunderwave ) = 1034

Jack's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson
Sado, Smith, Salazzle and the clones he was with as well as Dwayne the Rock Golem appeared in the heart of the Graveyard of Sin deep within the capital of the Village Hidden in Sin. Immediately, music began to bellow out calling out to all of the villagers be they shinobi, merchants, or even common-folk.
It was celebratory, and cocky with a tone that showed them all that they had accomplished something worth being proud of. Alongside a portion of his army the Demon of the Badlands and the Pride of Tsumigakure had marched into the heart of Shimogakure and after declaring war had instigated a conflict that saw that Tsumigakure gained land to the north and substantial colonial income taken directly from Shimogakure.
It also brought on a future period of peace and that information would be soon reaching the world as a whole. The first official Ninja World War had ended in a total victory for the Village Hidden in Sin, showing the people of the village and even the people outside of the village that Tsumigakure were willing to risk everything, gamble with all they had, and their lives to prove their points. They were honor-bound to follow through with what they said they would even if that was fighting a war to completion.

(Inton: Namakemono no Ude ) Yin Release: Hands of Sloth ( Sado | Reference )
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 100 (110 w/ YY: Hands of Sloth) -50 per turn
Damage: 120 ( + 40 ( Chakra Transfer ) ( +20 Sage Mode ) = 180
Description: This technique gets its name from one of the deadliest sins, sloth. The user begins by clapping their hands and focusing their Yin Release chakra behind them. The user creates several chakra arms (up to 8) behind them which are spiritual in nature. They do not appear to the naked senses, only Sage Mode users, Rinnegan and other Yin-Yang Release users can detect these hands. The best way to describe this technique is in relation to Madara’s Boader Jail technique. The arms are capable of physically interacting with the world and attacking or defending against physical constructs. However, the user can freely turn them completely intangible if they wish to bypass physical obstacles. The base usage of this technique allows the user to attack or defend covertly by freely manipulating the invisible arms. However, in their second form the user can add the “properties of sloth” to the hands which are dejection, idleness, and sleep. Dejection is a loss of will and focus translated in causing a victim to lose coherent perception of the world around them and weaken their ability to defend against genjutsu. Idleness is a loss of action which is translated to a hampered ability to cast techniques. Sleep is a loss of consciousness which is translated in a comatose state brought about by the sealing of one’s spirit if they are not sufficiently healed. The third and final form of this technique is brought about when the user introduces their Yang Release chakra which essentially makes the hands quasi-sentient and self-sufficient without the user’s mental input.
Note: all Yin Release users can use the base form of this technique. Yin Release masters or Yin-Yang users can use the second form. The final form of this technique can only be used by Yin-Yang users with a Yin affinity.
Note: The properties of sloth are spiritually degenerating properties. The more a victim interacts with the hands the worse they become. When touched by the hands once, the victim enters dejection and becomes unable to deduce A-rank and above genjutsu and unable to break S-rank genjutsu by any means. When touched twice the victim enters idleness and they become unable to perform techniques within a single time-frame. When touched thrice, the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns and they enter a genjutsu that renders them a mindless puppet to the user. The properties of sloth can only affect victims if the hands are tangible. Switching between tangibility and intangibility requires a move.
Note: Genjutsu specialists and other Yin-Yang users can resist the properties of sloth through the use of counter genjutsu or Yin Release techniques like Yin State.
Note: This technique can be used once per battle. While in use, the user cannot use any non-elemental ninjutsu, Yang Release, or Yin-Yang Release techniques.
We're moving too fast it's like the whole Ninja World is moving in slow-mo!
I'm the Tsumikage, they better ask if they don't know!
With Tsumigakure's pride at my side!
We're a village, they're more like a patch of yellow snow!
Their best stuff looked like our worst, Vegeta's fire, raged and burst!
I had the whole crew with me!
'Bout to deal damage, you know we ain't average!
I ain't gonna say this again!
But this our time better look in our eyes!
I'm a genius in disguise, I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
with a history of taking off my shirt, can't shut my mouth, I'm an extrovert
So you're all forced to oblige to a Kage in his prime!
Everybody get in line, sit back, watch the stars align!
I finesse like our lives are on the line. I was just a diamond in the rough-...
And now I shine!

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique ( Salazzle )
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.
Sado began to walk toward the Tsumikage Mansion as Salazzle summoned up all of his clones with the Reverse Summoning Technique. The group that surrounded him followed him as if to make him seem more important than he was. He was flanked by a massive stone golem to his left, and a hulking ten-foot-tall creation to his right with a clone in front of him a clone behind him, and Salazzle on his shoulder.
That was until the other clones appeared and Marty, the clone that had been left behind fell in line making it seem like the Tsumikage was surrounded by five other versions of himself, a giant sentient Stone Golem, a petite Salamander, and his creation. He was congratulating the people as he passed the first to explain just what had happened in the Village Hidden in Frost. Bellowing tales of valor, and grand deeds even if some of them were lies.
He had a knack for making something already interesting sound even more grandiose and noble. He told of how Vegeta, Desmond, Skarlet, and Mirabelle had occupied several landmarks in Shimogakure taking over their village. He went on to explain how long it took the Korikage to show his face and how when he did mount an offensive it was a one-man war with several other clones.
It showed just how inactive Shimogakure was, while Tsumigakure had built up everything, drew in a massive amount of colonial income, and celebrated never wanting for food, drink or revelry the other villages were barren. The Village Hidden in Sin, lived extravagant lives compared to the other villages who struggled just to subsist.
His people, they trusted him, and these stories of what the outside world looked like without his, or his council's influence convinced them they had made the right choice making this man their Tsumikage, and that he put the correct people in charge of protecting and reinvigorating a forgotten land. Doombringer, the clone continued howling out with vicious lyrics, and militaristic poetry.

Ay, no one can stop us, they'll try but they won't!
Shutting it down!
Been underground now my people all up in this place!
Spinning this thing!

Mmhmm, we keep on shattering these rhymes
We're about to leave the rest behind
Whole world stuck on rewind
They should quit sleeping on mines
With their backs on recline
Right before we damage their delicate spines
Please don't act all shy and surprised
They be like "huh?" they be like:

The clone's voice changed as if mimicking what the world was asking him about his village.

"What do you mean, what is your winning scheme?"

He continued with his harsh tone as if he were Sado Yasutora himself and not just another of his clones.

The Rock has one problem, at this moment the Rock isn't interested in peace. The Rock is interested in smashing.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique ( Reference | Sentient )
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Chakra: 40 + 20 ( Chakra Transfer )= 60
Damage: 80 + 40 ( Chakra Transfer ) = 120
Description: The user creates an even larger, much stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem solely from the ground. In order to do so, they slam a hand on the ground and manipulate it until a giant warrior hewn from stone has taken form, which then can be controlled so long as the user continues to keep in physical contact with either it or the ground. Naturally, they must continue to fuel the technique with their chakra. While the height of the golem can reach up to 30m, it has a capacity for moving quite fast that belies its hulking stature.
"I got the biggest, strongest, team, they're bigger than my self-esteem
"You think that you can go hard? I'm like come again!?"
"You've run out of time so we're bustin' in, while you're still stumbling!"
"I got this plan in my mind for your punishment."

Sado and his group reached the Tsumikage Mansion and waited on anyone who needed him.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vegeta

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mala heard booming music, nearing Tsumigakure. "Heh heh, is that the Tsumikage?" Mala sat up. "He beat you last time, he can do it again." Isobu scolded her. "I'll beat his ass this time." She walked toward where the music was getting louder.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
*Looks at camera 4*

My 1 n only clone Shady had looked into a nonexistent camera for a few seconds while having a slight smirk on his face. This was gold. He'd be walking towards Sado m Geets while nonchalantly speaking to all the passerbyers.

"I fucking told ya. Aha. We're the MCs, telling a story of glory and sin. It was where the story of Shimo basically ends, and our new endeavours begin."

I'd slowly approach Sado and company, speaking up once more. This time directly to the Kage.

"Next time, save some ass for me to kick... Geets isn't our only warrior. Hohohoho. I'm still one of the greatest sins produced in these lands. I've gotta spread my name like you, Sado sama!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: Howard and Vegeta