Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Woah
This was the young shinobi’s first encounter with multiple clones of Sado. He grew ever more timid as he realized the polarizing hight difference and raw power. Yet he was in awe that one Shinobi could ever train to this level. He knew he wanted to be someone too, and he was taking his steps toward a brighter future. He approached the clones, and before he got close he heard a monstrous rap come from Sado

As a child, I wished for a war! I knew that I was poor! It was a bore!
Life was a chore, to the core, I knew it was the only way to RISE UP!

If they tell my story!
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory or I'll! RISE UP!

He was perplexed at this sudden burst of emotion. It wasn't like the original clone of Sado he met in this place.

“They must all have different personalities... cause this one seems...different”

he continued to walk towards the crowd.

“Takeno reporting back.... sir!”

he stood upright obviously looking silly, as he tried to look as serious as possible. But he looked more like a kid playing military.
The first clone that had met Takeno would speak up stepping forward.

Sado himself and the others didn't know the child but they let the clone take control of the situation.

Do you have the report I asked for? Anything important to note?

Again the clone spoke with a calm, nice, tone. There wasn't any sharpness to it.

So, Takeno is your name, that's good to know.

You may already know ours. We have many titles.

Sado Yasutora;
- the Goliath Barbarian!
- the Demon of the Badlands!
- the Monster of the Tea Peninsula!
- the First Tsumikage!
- the Shogun-Slayer!
- the Motherfucker that Saved the World!

However, you can just call any of us Sado if it gets to be confusing. No need for formalities, or sirs, or the like.

Anyway, how about that report? Any interesting flora that could be medicinal?

The clone took a stance near Takeno, giving him his full attention as the other clones and Sado continued to joke about.

It seemed that at times, they could be serious and introspective but relegated responsibility among the clones often.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Madara is spawned into the capital of Tsumigakure. He is replacing Orochimaru and all of his history with the village and the whole world. He sits down and leans against his gunbai and starts to drifting off into a dream of when he was young. Mission coming up next.

1600 Chakra Points
200 Health Points

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first clone that had met Takeno would speak up stepping forward.

Sado himself and the others didn't know the child but they let the clone take control of the situation.

Do you have the report I asked for? Anything important to note?

Again the clone spoke with a calm, nice, tone. There wasn't any sharpness to it.

So, Takeno is your name, that's good to know.

You may already know ours. We have many titles.

Sado Yasutora;
- the Goliath Barbarian!
- the Demon of the Badlands!
- the Monster of the Tea Peninsula!
- the First Tsumikage!
- the Shogun-Slayer!
- the Motherfucker that Saved the World!

However, you can just call any of us Sado if it gets to be confusing. No need for formalities, or sirs, or the like.

Anyway, how about that report? Any interesting flora that could be medicinal?

The clone took a stance near Takeno, giving him his full attention as the other clones and Sado continued to joke about.

It seemed that at times, they could be serious and introspective but relegated responsibility among the clones often.
"Ah yes!"
Takeno dropped from salute and shuffled in his bag. His painting fell out of his sack. He pulled out the notebook and picked up the painting of the landscape from the ground. He handed the landscape to the clone

"So there were two interesting species of plants..." Takeno described the medical qualities of the plants, one able to numb a human to pain, and the other one able to get rid of simple ailments. He went onto his normal tangent about plants, when he realized most of the clones were looking at him funny

[Mind] Uh oh i went on a tangent didn't I...

"And to conclude, the plateau has an assortment of natural resources, like iron, stone, gold, and cotton, and has been fruitful for years because of the circular trading post within the village."

He handed the clone his notes, and waited for his response.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Ah yes!"
Takeno dropped from salute and shuffled in his bag. His painting fell out of his sack. He pulled out the notebook and picked up the painting of the landscape from the ground. He handed the landscape to the clone

"So there were two interesting species of plants..." Takeno described the medical qualities of the plants, one able to numb a human to pain, and the other one able to get rid of simple ailments. He went onto his normal tangent about plants, when he realized most of the clones were looking at him funny

[Mind] Uh oh i went on a tangent didn't I...

"And to conclude, the plateau has an assortment of natural resources, like iron, stone, gold, and cotton, and has been fruitful for years because of the circular trading post within the village."

He handed the clone his notes, and waited for his response.
Something the teen might not know about them is Sado and his clones were medical shinobi. They were trained with plants and herbs and the like as well as the human body. So when Takeno started to go over the information he had gathered about the plants the clone instantly made connections in his mind. He continued to allow the young shinobi to speak remaining polite. It seemed that when talking to their shinobi, the Tsumikage gave them the respect they deserved even the young and inexperienced ones.

Hmm, the plants sound interesting.

The first sounds like horehound. You see horehound is a herb with moderately sized leaves, and thick vines or stalks. Some examples have small puff-like balls at the top. Anyway, moving on it has antiseptic properties and is a natural decongestant. It can be used to combat some poisons, can be used as pain relief, which is probably the numbing property you mentioned and as a crude treatment for diabetes. Many humans and goliath have found it easy to gain health benefits from horehound since nearly every part of the plant is usable and there is a variety of preparation methods. If I remember my training correctly side effects of constant or irregular use may include stomach ulcers, arrhythmia and stomach problems. It could be a useful herb in certain scenarios.

Alternatively, it could be valerian but I lean more toward horehound from the description.

The clone was just as long-winded as the teen that stood before him. Hopefully, that would put him at ease.

The second is more difficult to pick out without a sample but it sounded like Astragalus. If you remember the appearance that might help. You see Astragalus has a yellow core of the Astragalus root which holds the medicinal qualities. The root is long and thin with a white, yellow or cream color. Astragalus is most commonly compared to licorice in taste and smell. When harvested the root is cleaned and moistened then cut into slices to use for medicinal purposes or ground into paste via a mortar and pestle.

It has so many uses. Lets see if I remember them all.

Anorexia
Arthritis
Cancer
Diabetes Mellitus
High blood pressure
Malaria
Inflammation of the kidneys
Painful urination
Prolapsed uterus, stomach or anus
Uterine bleeding and weakness
Edema
Water retention
Skin ulcers
Fever
Lack of stamina
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Lack of appetite
Chronic diarrhea
Upper respiratory infection
Hepatitis
Night sweats
Common Cold
Flu
Sinus infections
Bronchitis
Protect against the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
Allergies
Alzheimer’s Disease
Burns and sores
Infertility in men

The clone went on his own rant, or tangent trying to teach the boy the things he knew about some herbs and plants.​

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something the teen might not know about them is Sado and his clones were medical shinobi. They were trained with plants and herbs and the like as well as the human body. So when Takeno started to go over the information he had gathered about the plants the clone instantly made connections in his mind. He continued to allow the young shinobi to speak remaining polite. It seemed that when talking to their shinobi, the Tsumikage gave them the respect they deserved even the young and inexperienced ones.

Hmm, the plants sound interesting.

The first sounds like horehound. You see horehound is a herb with moderately sized leaves, and thick vines or stalks. Some examples have small puff-like balls at the top. Anyway, moving on it has antiseptic properties and is a natural decongestant. It can be used to combat some poisons, can be used as pain relief, which is probably the numbing property you mentioned and as a crude treatment for diabetes. Many people have found it easy to gain health benefits from horehound since nearly every part of the plant is usable and there is a variety of preparation methods. If I remember my training correctly side effects of constant or irregular use may include stomach ulcers, arrhythmia and stomach problems. It could be a useful herb in certain scenarios.

Alternatively, it could be valerian but I lean more toward horehound from the description.

The clone was just as long-winded as the teen that stood before him. Hopefully, that would put him at ease.

The second is more difficult to pick out without a sample but it sounded like Astragalus. If you remember the appearance that might help. You see Astragalus has a yellow core of the Astragalus root which holds the medicinal qualities. The root is long and thin with a white, yellow or cream color. Astragalus is most commonly compared to licorice in taste and smell. When harvested the root is cleaned and moistened then cut into slices to use for medicinal purposes or ground into paste via a mortar and pestle.

It has so many uses. Lets see if I remember them all.

Anorexia
Arthritis
Cancer
Diabetes Mellitus
High blood pressure
Malaria
Inflammation of the kidneys
Painful urination
Prolapsed uterus, stomach or anus
Uterine bleeding and weakness
Edema
Water retention
Skin ulcers
Fever
Lack of stamina
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Lack of appetite
Chronic diarrhea
Upper respiratory infection
Hepatitis
Night sweats
Common Cold
Flu
Sinus infections
Bronchitis
Protect against the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
Allergies
Alzheimer’s Disease
Burns and sores
Infertility in men

The clone went on his own rant, or tangent trying to teach the boy the things he knew about some herbs and plants.​
Takeno’s little mind started to swell with delight. He had never met someone who had such an interest in plant life. He instantly started taking notes, greedily soaking up the information bestowed upon him like a sponge.

“Yes that description does sound like Astragalus!”

His mind was on a rollercoaster of its own, he had almost completely forgot about what he had been doing prior to this tangent, when he finally recalled his question. He let Sado’s tangent come to a close as Sado had done for him.

“Ah oh I almost forgot! What are some other quest I should do?”

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Takeno’s little mind started to swell with delight. He had never met someone who had such an interest in plant life. He instantly started taking notes, greedily soaking up the information bestowed upon him like a sponge.

“Yes that description does sound like Astragalus!”

His mind was on a rollercoaster of its own, he had almost completely forgot about what he had been doing prior to this tangent, when he finally recalled his question. He let Sado’s tangent come to a close as Sado had done for him.

“Ah oh I almost forgot! What are some other quest I should do?”
The clone allowed Takeno the time needed to note down anything he found interesting.

He even slowed his speech down, to give the boy time to study and write.

Then when he asked for more quests the clone paused before speaking.

Hmm, well that depends really. Tell me what would you like to be doing? Do you want to rescue and save innocent villagers? Tell others your story and history? Find medical supplies, or herbs to donate to the hospital? Build infrastructures like homes, defenses, or blockades? Sparring and training? I can send you on many different tasks in the name of Tsumigakure.

However, the real question we should be asking is what does TAKENO
want to do?

He looked down upon the young shinobi inquisitively waiting for him to choose his own adventure.​

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Well...”

he wanted to go on more adventures outside the village, and getting supplies for the hospital ward seemed like a great experience seeing how he loves plantlife. He could learn more about what medical ninja do and more plants. Win win

“i’ll look for medical supplies”

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“Well...”

he wanted to go on more adventures outside the village, and getting supplies for the hospital ward seemed like a great experience seeing how he loves plantlife. He could learn more about what medical ninja do and more plants. Win win

“i’ll look for medical supplies”
Hmm indeed. We could use some help at the hospital in Takinomori.

The clone pulled out a mission statement and handed it to the young shinobi.

As a heads up, I'm a medical shinobi. If you cannot find any useful supplies come back to me. I'm sure I can help.

However, I want you to seek out some herbs, or objects on your own first. Understood?

Offering the following as a Village Mission with a 20% increase via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.
Hospital: Gather Medical Supplies
D
Description: You have been tasked with seeking out, obtaining and returning with medical supplies. This mission covers anything from herbs, tools, flasks, clothing, in general, anything you think a hospital would need. You can search through the landmarks in the Badlands of Earth, for herbs or medicinal substances you believe would be useful or you may seek out a medical shinobi directly and ask them for some supplies. Usually, a medical shinobi from Tsumigakure will be more than happy to help you in your mission to obtain items that can be donated to the hospital found in Takinomori ( 117 )

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
This post also marks the beginning of a mission featuring the following elements:
-Help a friend
-Explore a dangerous site
-Deal with a traumatic event from your past
Summary: Madara is out with a friend helping him out when they didn't notice they were entering a dangerous part of the island. With getting attacked he is started to deal with something that happened to him.

Madara
______

Madara has drifted off to sleep and started having a dream of a night when he acquired the Mangeyou Sharingan and lost someone he use to call a friend.

It's a quiet and misty night. There is knock at Madara's door. He gets up from his desk from writing out new ideas for Fire Nature techniques. He moves towards the door and opens it. There standing is his best friend Gar. He was sweating like never before. Something was up and look like time isn't on his side.

Madara I need your help please. There is something wrong with Raven. She woke up out of sleep and disappeared into the night.

Bro calm down we will find her. Just direct us in the direction of where you can smell her.

Gar and Madara both head towards Gar's home to start the tracking. On the journey to the home Madara in his head is a little nerves because he remembered what happened when he was younger and it turned him into who he is at this moment. He looks up at his hands as he is thinking. Gar looks up at Madara with a confusing face.

Everything okay Ha?

Yea bro everything okay.

has never told any of his friends how he got like this. They have asked and he always changed the subject. They finally make it to the house and Gar transform into a blood hound. He sniffs around gets a trace of Raven. He rushes off and Madara follows behind him. An hour goes by and Madara is holding his head said the pain is getting worse and worse. There is a voice saying,

Unleash me!!!!!

Madara is confused and drops down on the ground as they are rushing through a forest. He screams in pain. Gar stops and transform back into his normal form and rushes over to Madara on his left side. The forest wasn't dark but it was misty.

What is going on Madara?

Madara is in so much pain that he can't say anything but grunts now. Gar changes himself into a lion. He lifts up Madara on his back and walks into the forest. Before Gar had transformed back into his normal form he knew they were close to Raven. There is loud noise of different animals. Gar is scared and starts yelling at Madara.

Madara!!!!!

Madara gets up slowly. He had faded from all the pain he was receiving. He holds his head with his right hand.

What what happened? My head is banging.

You were screaming in pain and past out. You are hiding something but we don't have time to talk about that right now. I don't know what this place is but Raven is close by.

Good, let's go.

Madara walks forward and Gar stands close. The sounds in the forest get louder and there in the dark of the night shines multiple yellow sets of eyes. The yellow eyes leap towards the two men. There they can see the figures body, they are large cats. Madara dodges to the left and Gar goes right. There are six cats and three of them attack Gar and the other three attack Madara. There Madara and Gar defending themselves by just moving out the way of the attacks of each of the cats. There is a hissing sound from the darkness, there was a large snake that swing its large snake tail down on to both of the groups. BOOM!!!! The tail hits Madara, Gar, and the six cats and there is a large crater. Madara gets up slowly and tries to activates his Sharingan but nothing.

What is going on? I can't use any type of chakra.

Gar tries to transform. The same happened, nothing at all. He can't transform at all. They are are surrounded by the cats and they are walking around the gentlemen looking at them. Gar and Madara's back are against each other. Madara starts to scream in pain again. It was at this moment blood starts to come out of Madara's eyes. Gar starts to panic and notice a shiny object for a split second. He was confused and the cats attack again.

Shit!!!!

Gar throws twelve kunais and explosive tags on them. He throws two at each of the cats. The snake attacks again. The cats dodge the tail this time but Gar and Madara couldn't get out the way in time plus didn't know the snake was attacking and gets hit by the snake's tail. The cats all turns towards the direction of the tail that it had came from. They can see and hear the snake as Gar and Madara are looking around trying to find the snake. The cats attack the snake but they didn't know the snake could multiply its self and kills the cats in mere seconds with just one bite, to each one.

While the cats are attacking the snake but also getting destroyed, the men rushes towards the opposite direction of the hearing of cat being killed. They try to get away from the snake(s). Gar is holding against Madara. Something was wrong with him but also he wanted to find Raven. They finally are out of the area they were in and Gar tries to transform and can finally transform and Madara can finally use chakra by channeling it into his eyes activating his Three Tomoe Sharingan.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

What was that?

I don't know bro but what is wrong with you is the big question.

He looks to his left and down with a tear falling from his left eye. Gar can see the tear fall on the ground.

Bro tell me man. We have been friends for a while I have never seen you like this. What's going on?

Madara looks at Gar and shows his hands.

What is wrong is today is the 13th anniversary of my younger brother's death. I know I haven't told you about this. There has been something lately this week that has been going on. I loved my little brother so much. It is like I lost one of my best friend. I just recently this week also started having blood come from eyes randomly when I am in pain. But this pain isn't physical but more on the side of mental. I don't know Gar what is going on. I know my father and mother before they past always asked me how I felt but I didn't feel anything just anger but now its more sadness.

Tears starts to call from Madara face even more. He punches the ground cracking it.

Bro I know how that is but he will always be in your heart. It is okay to feel sad.

Gar touches his heart. Madara looks at up Gar and realizes that he is right.

Thank you bro, let's try to go back and find Raven.

Gar smiles and transforms into a bloodhound again and takes off as Madara follows.

They reach back to the area and Gar transformation stops. He can see the shiny thing again on the left side.

10 o'clock Madara

He turns towards the left and see the shiny object also. They wonder what it is. Madara looks at it and even scopes in with his sharingan to see if there are anything smaller they were mission.

Hmm

Madara takes out a katana from his left side and slashes the device that stands before them. They can see the large snake that stands roughly 6 and a half meters from them. The shiny object they seen was a device that projected an illusion to anyone in the area and made them all can't use any type of chakra but also made the lighting limited to see in the area. What Madara was the device was low on chakra and couldn't keep the illusion.

I know who is behind this. I wonder why he wants Raven. That isn't like him at all.

Gar is confused and still asked.

Who is it?

Gero

Gar faced dropped but so did his knees. This woman turned him into what he is today. Madara has came across this woman mean times but didn't know the extent of her powers. The two looks at the snake and Madara cast a genjutsu on it that has him controlling it now and they get into the snake's mouth as it disappears. They are reversed summoned back into Gero lab. The snake must be a personal summon of hers' thinking Madara.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Where are we?

Must be a lab, look.

Madara points at test tubes with water and different types of parts in them. The snake stays in Madara's genjutsu as they split up walking around the place trying to find anything. The two men are walking around touching things and Gar touches a piece of paper and moves it and the ground below the snake drops open and his body starts to fall into the hatch. The men turns around as they heard the hatch open and see the snake sliding down it but still is in the genjutsu and can't move or anything right now and unless commanded by Madara.

Wait we don't know what is down there. This could be a trap obvious.

We have to see if Raven is down there Madara. This is what we doing here at this point.

Madara nodes his head directly at Gar and they follow after the last piece of snake going down. Madara went first and lands scanning the are that he landed on with the snake under his feet and steps to the left as Gar came down. Madara is met by a woman standing on the right side of them with small test tube in her left hand.

Well took y'all long enough to find me.

She say this as she turns around slowly showing her red eyes. The boys both are put into a genjutsu of A rank caliber. Madara genjutsu is of his little brother dying over and over and over etc. It is on repeat like a record player skipping. Gar is of Raven screaming at the top of her lungs. This was reality to him because she had Gar move himself to a room where Raven is tied up on a pole. Gar is thinking this is an illusion and he can get out of it. All Raven can do is scream because she was put into a genjutsu of her father and hell its self that he so calls "rule" over. Madara is down on the ground and blood is just pouring out of his eyes. He has so sad. He felt as he has lost a best friend. His brother was the youngest of out of all of them and he was the oldest. He was there and he should have done something. Madara was lost and stuck at that moment of time when his brother was being attacked by some Senju clan members. Madara in reality his eyes turned into the Mangekyou Sharingan with his own unique pattern. With this the genjutsu is over and he slowly gets up with blood running down his eyes and pool on the floor. He looked down and took out a pill and put it in his mouth with his right hand. He chews up it and the blood he lost is restored. Gero is confused on how he got out of her illusion.

Hhhhh......how did you get out of my genjutsu. No one has ever got out of the illusion. What are you?

Madara lifts his head up showing his new sharingan he unlocked. Gero starts shaking because she thought it was a myth and has never seen it in her life. She has taken countless of Uchihas and never seen this happen.

The... the..the Mangekyou Sharingan how did you?

I don't know either but this power is what I need to get back my clan in line. But first you have someone we are looking for.

As he say this his left eye closes and opens up slowly. In an instant Gero was put into an illusion completely controlled by Madara via time and space. She felt as she was here for at less 30 minutes being cut with a scalpel multiple times in different areas. He released the genjutsu and they were on standing there looking at each other for five seconds. Madara was amazed at this ability of his new eyes. He deactivates the new eye because he felt his chakra draining quickly and puts her in a S rank genjutsu that has her reveal the location of Raven and Gar. She walks over to the wall and pushes on a brick. The wall splits apart and there in a room is Raven screaming and Gar crying at this point yelling out to Raven. Madara takes out a kunai with his right hand and stabs Gero in the back and rushes over to Gar and puts his hand on him. One makes one hand seal

Release!

He dispels the genjutsu even though it wasn't showing anything but it did have him paralyze with his body only thing he could do was move his head and scream out loud. Madara walks over to Raven and does the same thing.

Release

She starts slowly coming to and Gar is getting up and seeing Raven. He rushes over to her and hugs her and squeezes her. Madara walks over to them and reactivates his new sharingan. He sets the couple a blazed with the Black flames. The couple slowly starts to burn and all Madara could do was hear their screams. He turns around slowly and as the couple still is burning and say,

If I can't have my brother back neither should anyone else have their love ones back.

He smirks a little bit and leaves out of the lab because he figured the way out as he had Gero revealed the location of Gar he had her reveal the exit also.

Madara wakes up as he still at the capital. He looked up at the sky and gets up and goes to find the HowKage. He walks up the stairs. He scratches his head a little and looks around and smells it a little bit.

Hmm

He begins to knock on the door and calling out to the HowKage.

Sado are you home?

FIN.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.
x2

(Ketsueki no Zōka Piru) Blood Replenishing Pill
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Contains high concentrations of amino acids, iron and mitosis inducing enzymes designed to turbo boost the production of erythrocytes from haematopoetic stem cells in the human body. This pill alleviates and cancels the symptoms of blood loss after one turn. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or administer in combat and are essentially dark red small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking 2 pills leads to increased blood pressure, and increased likelihood of blood clots forming, specially through trauma.
-Taking 3 pills over stresses the cardiovascular system and causes fainting from lack of blood to the head after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi ) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: Its unblockable and unreleasable
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious and unable to fight regardless of body's physical condition
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points:
N/A Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his chakra, causing an imbalance. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.
x2

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Arriving from her voyage back from Last Bastion; Hokusai was still tired and need of rest. She would find her way towards the small house she rented when arriving here and immediately start to sleep.

On the other side of town, Mirabelle who was currently asleep in her bed had awakened, she wondered what the day had in store for her thus she got dressed, leaving out the door with her special spear in tow with her as it orbits her body. She headed off to the Kage Mansion in hope of potentially finding new bounties. As she walked in, she waved a "hello" wave to all the assistants but when she got to the Kage she flashed a bright smile. "Yo~" she said so casually to Sado. "Anything new for me to do?" she asked.

Attire
You must be registered for see images

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right now the village is on high alert. We took over a clan near the Kaijuu Ocean. Hellsing.

Sado spoke in a deadly serious tone. It denoted no sarcasm or jokes or playing.

We took in multiple new villagers. Some people might not be happy about that. Expect to be denounced by the public.

The Shogun-Slayer knew what came next. He had experienced it with Takauji Ashikaga already. They needed to be ready.

We each need to prepare for the worst. In whatever way, we need to. Be it gathering senjutsu, buffing up or resting.
Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
450 = 60 ( Sage Mode ) = 390

Smith's ( Yin-Yang Creation ) chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Greg's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:
1524 - 30 ( Ibuse ) = 1494

Marty's chakra:

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Madara keeps knocking and no answer.

"Wonder where he is?"

Madara turns around and heads outside. He starts looking around for the Kage. He feels as he should be around the building at less. The path in the building towards his office is clear so has to be outside. He looks up and down and finally he sees him and he leans on his left thigh with his left arm looking at Sado.

"Sado Kage, I have been looking for you"

You must be registered for see images

• Haha
Reactions: RuckenTM

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Madara looks around while standing up.

"Who y'all talking to like that?" I will **** y'all up if y'all wasn't the Kage"

Madara laughs as he jumps down and walks over to the Kage and his clones.

"So what's up heard I needed to meet you for some reason. Nothing was stated why or what it was for. I came late because I umm feel asleep."

He scratches his head with his left hand while smiling.

@Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know I only mess with and joke with my favorite shinobi.

Sado said, with a joking tone.

Yeah, you able to make clones? We gotta prep for the possibility of war.

As he stood about he pulled upon the chakra battery on his person September gaining free Senjutsu chakra.

Do you remember? Dancing in September?

( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September ( Sado )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self-sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery or apply it to their techniques and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw up to two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provide senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use its drain ability. Alternatively, like the name implies the battery can be used to charge a technique with ten extra chakra providing it a twenty damage boost. This is done in the same timeframe as the augmented technique and can only be done twice with a two-turn cool-down.

Drain: If a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally, through this draining ability, the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of the drain ability will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.
Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
390 - 20 ( Sage Mode ) = 370
370 + 200 ( September ) = 570

Smith's ( Yin-Yang Creation ) chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Greg's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Marty's chakra:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Madara looks at the Kage and notices the tone that he was joking. He smirked a little and puts his gunbai on his back. Right after he creates a cross with his fingers to create one shadow clone of his own. Madara takes off two Military Ration Pills and hands one over to the clone. They both take one. The clone creates three more clones of his own.

War you say? Well I'm not big in war anymore since I have lost family members to war. But this is the max I can create for the Shadow Clone Technique. What did you need us to do?

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
x2

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.

Only September I know is Earth Wind and Fire.

One of the clones started singing the song. Madara turns around and looks at him.

Shut up I'm out of here I need to do something for the village real quick.

The clone stops and puts his left hand over this mouth. Madara takes out a scroll that has a mission he had grabbed on the way out of the Kage Mansion.

The clones can reach me via our Medical Gauntlet if there is any information they need to let me know of. I'm off guys have fun.

The original Madara leaves the landmark while the clones stay.

1600-20=1580/2=790

Madara: 790 +800 =1590
Clone: 790 +800 =1590 -20 =1570 /4 =392.50 per clone which is four

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Coming from Here
Nezuko walked from the road, into a clearing. She knelt down, and wiped her brow, tired from her long journey. She barely said her goodbye to Ikiru, hoping he would come here eventually and meet up with her.

"Phew, okay, gotta meet Sado-sama. Hmm, where could he be?"
She stood up again and walked towards where she thought was where she was supposed to go. On the road she called out the name again.
"
SADO-SAMA!! SADO-SAMA!! I'll just wait here for him."
Nezuko layed down under a tree, and waited. She had trained with Sado, but after that he went back to his village, and she was told to go there. Now she was here, she was excited to mmet everyone.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara looks at the Kage and notices the tone that he was joking. He smirked a little and puts his gunbai on his back. Right after he creates a cross with his fingers to create one shadow clone of his own. Madara takes off two Military Ration Pills and hands one over to the clone. They both take one. The clone creates three more clones of his own.

War you say? Well I'm not big in war anymore since I have lost family members to war. But this is the max I can create for the Shadow Clone Technique. What did you need us to do?

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
x2

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.

Only September I know is Earth Wind and Fire.

One of the clones started singing the song. Madara turns around and looks at him.

Shut up I'm out of here I need to do something for the village real quick.

The clone stops and puts his left hand over this mouth. Madara takes out a scroll that has a mission he had grabbed on the way out of the Kage Mansion.

The clones can reach me via our Medical Gauntlet if there is any information they need to let me know of. I'm off guys have fun.

The original Madara leaves the landmark while the clones stay.

1600-20=1580/2=790

Madara: 790 +800 =1590
Clone: 790 +800 =1590 -20 =1570 /4 =392.50 per clone which is four
Coming from Here
Nezuko walked from the road, into a clearing. She knelt down, and wiped her brow, tired from her long journey. She barely said her goodbye to Ikiru, hoping he would come here eventually and meet up with her.

"Phew, okay, gotta meet Sado-sama. Hmm, where could he be?"
She stood up again and walked towards where she thought was where she was supposed to go. On the road she called out the name again.
"
SADO-SAMA!! SADO-SAMA!! I'll just wait here for him."
Nezuko layed down under a tree, and waited. She had trained with Sado, but after that he went back to his village, and she was told to go there. Now she was here, she was excited to mmet everyone.
The Shogun-Slayer looked to Madara

I have a plan but it has to wait for now. We need to gather our forces. We're not Takauji and the Hangurian Black Ones.

We will not march upon the world with crippled legs. It's times like this where we use the whole gym to get swole.

Sado would extend his right arm flexing his muscles popping his chest and pecs back and forth like a drum.

I get the feeling the world just installed a new heavy bag, for us to train against. If you know what I mean.

Marty yelled out to Nezuko. Directing her to a group of nearly six Sado's all stranding around conversing with multiple shinobi.

There's my number two student, Nezuko! Sorry, Tetsuo came first and he's really made the abilities his own.

We're over here! Do you need any village missions? Are you bored? Things may get dangerous soon.

Last edited:

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
117-115
Takeno walked through the graveyard of sin towards the familiar voices of Sado, and someone else—
He had more drawings and notes in his notebook, and was ready to learn more from Sado, and his new sensei Shady.