Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Marty would see that Takeno was back.

How did things go, Takeno? You find some things to donate to the hospital?

The rest of the clones, Sado and his creation were merely watching over the various scenarios in a protective manner.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marty would see that Takeno was back.

How did things go, Takeno? You find some things to donate to the hospital?

The rest of the clones, Sado and his creation were merely watching over the various scenarios in a protective manner.
“yea i found out about a different type of plant called pokeweed!” He showed Sado his drawing of a purpleish stemmed plant with dark bulbs on their ends. He kept his tangent short and sweet. He had another request for Sado, and wished to get straight to the point.

“I think i have explored a ton, but if i really want fo explore to my hearts content I need to grow stronger.”

he put his fist up almost mimicking a boxer with poor form. “So i gotta train a ton!”

Reactions: RuckenTM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Marty turned his head. Hmm.

Pokeweed. It is believed to have alternative properties. This means that it gradually changes the way an illness runs its course. It works on the internal functioning of the body in terms of extracting nutrition and subsequent expulsion. This means that it acts as a cleanser for the digestive system as well as the blood. The liver is also believed to benefit from its cleansing properties. The direct result of blood cleansing is relief from a number of skin ailments. Pokeweed has proven useful in the treatment of scrofula, eczema as well as psoriasis. Pokeweed is also used as an anti-viral. The Pokeweed antiviral protein shows a tremendous capacity for fighting against several known viruses, of which HIV is also included. This last, however, has been seen only in the in-vitro stage. If you are using the dried version of Pokeweed root you should consume it in very small doses of just a few grams. Anything more and you will suffer from nausea, vomiting, as well as diarrhea. These symptoms can become aggravated when traces of it begin to show in the blood. Prolonged ingestion despite these symptoms could possibly be fatal.

The clone looked at both Takeno and Nezuko.

Anyway, maybe you and young Nezuko could spar and help one another grow.

Offering both @BoiNez and @Crane__ the following Village Mission with a 20% Colonial Income increase.
House of Black: Training
Description: As a Tsumigakure shinobi the council wants you to get stronger and has called you to train/spar with another member of the village; you may choose what level you want them to fight you at. Last long enough, maintain control, and you pass, defeated to quickly and you fail. Also, note that this mission can either be submitted for Kumi in the Mission Submission thread or turned in at the Rank and Reform thread to rank up.
Opponent Difficulty:
2 basic element + 1 basic skill up to C Rank - D-Rank Mission
3 basic elements + 2 basic skills up to B Rank - C-Rank Mission
4 basic elements + 3 basic skills up to A-Rank - B-Rank Mission
5 basic elements + 4 basic skills up to S Rank - A-Rank Mission
Full arsenal up to F Rank - S Ranked

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: BoiNez and RuckenTM

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"uh-" He was unsure if he could take on such an opponent.

"maybe I should learn some more before i engage in a sparing session"

Takeno had never learned any type of offensive moves. His mother did not train him for a sparring session, but more so how to get out of sticky situations. But he did want to learn more, so he could be able to put up a fight if he really had to. He knew he had to do this fight to get a feel for what combat is about.

" Lets do it!"

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Her mind drifted off for a moment before remembering what was just said. The village was expanding more and more, so it didn’t come a surprise when she heard Sado talk about potential opposition making moves behind the scenes. “Well…I guess that leaves not much of a choice then” Mirabelle said. She was never one to enjoy the idea of a war, always hoping that she can always avoid bloodshed when needed but truth be told this might be one of those times where she might have to actually fight. The dragon maiden simply turned on her heels, walking to the nearest window. She wondered what exactly can she do now to prepare, as she wasn’t really much one known to have battle tactics prepared beforehand.

If we do have some opposition…we might have a chance at striking them before they do…the problem is we don’t even know if such persons exist. Perhaps we might just be a bit paranoid…” she thought once more but she can understand the worries of her Kage. “Never the less, we need assemble the forces no? If so let’s get everyone here and start to prepare ourselves for it” she said before making the cross-hand seal.

This causes a clone of herself to poof into existence; who shall simply be called Naomi. “Sometimes I wonder why I never use this technique…” she said. Naomi shrugged, it's weird talking to herself but never the less – it was time. Mirabelle took out two medical pills, granting one to her clone. They both consumed it, cause both their chakra pools to be restored back to normal. “I’ll save my uses of Ring of Hell to anyone who might want the boost later on but with that being said I think that’s it…

She said; both she and Naomi was prepared to fight now. “I suppose a new outfit can be in order too…” Naomi said before shifting into something a bit more combat-ready. Mirabelle simply shrugged but none the less they awaited for more orders from the Kage.

Naomi's attire
You must be registered for see images

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.
(Kansō) Requip (Passive)
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Damage: N/A
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.

2000 - 20 = 1980/2 = 990

Naomi: 1000 + 990 - 5 = 1985
Mirabelle: 990 + 1000 = 1990

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado snapped his fingers and one of his clones, Doombringer walked over to Mirabelle.

Ring of Hell? Say no more fam.

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell ( Doombringer, last use Sado has )
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
570 - 30 ( Sage Mode ) = 540

Smith's ( Yin-Yang Creation ) chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:
1254 - 100 ( RoH ) = 1154

Jack's chakra:

Greg's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Marty's chakra:
He slapped his right hand on her shoulder and coursed Yang energy through her giving her whatever

Marty waited on Nezuko, watching over Takeno.

Well, everyone is watching, so fight.

Finally, the extra nameless clone took off heading north-westward toward the marketplace.

Summon me back in two hours. No more, no less. I have big dick things to do.

Salazzle replied.

Gotcha, mini-boss. I'll make sure to summon your fine-little-Sado ass back in two hours.

Extra Clone | LLM

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Nezuko jumped at the offer of sparring with Takeno.
"Let's do it, Sado-sama. Takeno-kun, I'll try to help you get better okay?"
She knelt down into a defensive position, allwoing Takeno to strike first. As she bent down she hardened her pdy, activating her Kekkei Genkai, Sage Transformation, and got ready to fac off against Takeno.
(Senninka) - Sage Transformation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 15-30
Damage: 30-60
Description: Sage Transformation is an ability wielded by Jūgo's clan, which increases their physical abilities and allows their bodies to perform various shape-shifting feats due to their innate ability to passively absorb natural energy. It is a multifaceted ability that permits them to achieve feats ranging from creating various weapon-like appendages to altering their body structure, as well as a general increase in their physical capabilities. In the experiments created by Orochimaru, this ability is referred to as "Cursed Seal Transformation" (Juinka). The transformation can be used countless times in battle and sustained while the user has enough chakra to do so. The damage the technique can produce is proportionate to the body part altered and the way it was altered. This technique enables the user to produce melee attacks or defenses through the alteration of his body. When utilized by Mitsuki, he gains a cyan chakra shroud that forms into ethereal snakes around his body to aid in his attack range, and he grows out a single horn from his forehead.

Note: Only useable by Sage Transformation bios.
Health 95 (Lifeline +25%)
Chakra 885 (Sage Transformation Kekkei Genkai +300 chakra)
@Crane__

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond and co would walk over to Howard's location to which he saw several new people, Sado remind me not to do suicide missions again... Also, who are they?
-----
For those who don't know what I look like:

Desmond/clone
Auto puppets
Thunderbird in the sky
Chakra: 1755
Coming from x

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado and the rest watched waiting ready to heal them if they got hurt.

Then Desmond approached, Sado spoke to him directly as if referring back to something.

So, I haven't gotten the chance to ask since you got back. Are you happy?

They are new villagers, I took your advice from before and well I gave them an offer they couldn't refuse.

And, well, here we are.

Salazzle reverse summoned the clone that had left as it came upon two hours from his departure.

I gotta summon back the big-built-beef-cake that left. Wonder what he was doing that was so important.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique ( Salazzle )
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
540 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 530

Doombringer's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Greg's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Marty's chakra:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado and the rest watched waiting ready to heal them if they got hurt.

Then Desmond approached, Sado spoke to him directly as if referring back to something.

So, I haven't gotten the chance to ask since you got back. Are you happy?

They are new villagers, I took your advice from before and well I gave them an offer they couldn't refuse.

And, well, here we are.

Salazzle reverse summoned the clone that had left as it came upon two hours from his departure.

I gotta summon back the big-built-beef-cake that left. Wonder what he was doing that was so important.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique ( Salazzle )
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
540 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 530

Doombringer's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Greg's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Marty's chakra:
With what I did no, with how I went about it no, to be back in the fold as a sinner of Tsumigakure yes Desmond then began to chuckle a bit Well I hope you weren't too hard on them.
-----
Chakra: 1750

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good to have you back either way. I'm not sure if I'm happy. However, I am definitely proud of you, and my shinobi.

I don't think I was too hard on them but it's really up to them to decide.

Sado said with a joking tone

In that instant, his clone reappeared.

What did you do my dear? Salazzle spoke with a sickly sweet tone.

Put in some purchases in Tsuchi Heiho but they'll take a moment.

The clone replied with a devious smile.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
House of White: History Has its Eyes on You
Description: You're new here, aren't you? Don't answer, that's plain to see. Your first task is an extremely simple one. Seek out the Kage Mansion in the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ). Gather yourself an audience in the Kage Mansion, this can be a group of your allies, or NPCs. Once done, tell the village your story and your sins. All of it, and all of them be descriptive, tell us everything of importance so we can understand you, as you will learn to understand us. We've all done things, things we're not proud of and that's why we're here. Our sins are many, and your sins are one piece to our forming history. You're not alone anymore, and the first step to overcoming your sins, is confessing them.
After they got done talking to the Kage the clones all split up to do different things. There is one that stays and walks around the Sin trying to ask people something. It would seem as he was trying to gather an audience and to meet him back at the Kage Mansion. This clone we will call Orientation or Orien for short. Orien is yelling out and touching everyone telling them,

Join me at the Kage Mansion I want to share my story with you guys and girls, men and women. This story is something I would like to share so y'all all can learn from it.

Orien clone heart is heavy because hew knows all the clones and Madara himself his child hood isn't something to take lightly. He can't cry(I don't think clones can cry) because he is a clone. The crowd starts to follow him to the Kage Mansion. He has never told his life story and its something that could make him being seen different. The clone is thinking to where to start at but of course when he was young. The clone let a small laugh out while putting his right hand over his mouth. They finally reach the Kage Mansion and he stands right in front of the main entrance. Wind started blowing his hair while he folds his arms looking at the crowd.

So this is the story of my life on how I became the Ghost of the Uchiha. I grew up in an era where all we all knew was war. We all battled until we were all dead or out of chakra. I was the oldest and I had three younger brothers. We fought against a clan know as the Senju clan and from my knowledge is no longer around but that's another story for another time. I lost all three of my younger brothers when we all were around the ages of six and thirteen.

Orien clears his throat as he is talking about the ages of him and his brothers.

They died by the hands of our rivals the Senju clan. This fuel even more hate into my heart that they took my little brothers. Now I do want to back track a little bit. We didn't fight every single day of the week. I do want to make that clear. During some downtime if you could call that, I had met a boy of the same aged by the named of Hashirama. He too had lost brothers to war and became real good friends over games like skipping stones and peeing in the river.

The crowd and Orien started laughing and then they all go silent as Orien started to talk again.

We both one day had looked out into the horizon and imaged and talked about a world where children wouldn't have to fight anymore. Little did I know this same friend would betray me. We keep on meeting up at our spot in the woods but one day he was followed by his brother Tobirama. This boy was a skilled sensory and guess he had sensed by chakra when he was hiding in the woods looking at Hashirama and I. This had Tobirama tell his father that his oldest brother had been friends with an Uchiha. A couple of weeks go by and I was ambushed by multiple Senju clan members. They all took turns beating me and beating but Hashirama had came just in time.

I was almost unconscious if it wasn't for his timing. The men and Hashirama had a talk and they ran off as he ran over to me. This caused so much pain and thinking why they were talking to Hashirama that's when I realized he was part of the Senju clan like the guys which they all wore the attire from the Senju clan. My glowed the crimison red color showing my full matured sharingan but little did I know this was more. At that moment I felt as I lost my best friend and later that evening my eyes changed for the best and the worse.

I went through life from here to sworn as long as I was alive I would kill all of the Senju clan members even if it was the thing I did. This path was a deep and dark path. I later found Hashirama on my journey killing off multiple families in the Senju clan or related to them like the Uzumaki clan. We fought on even terms which was a surprised by me since I had some new eyes and abilities. This fuel the flame more but before I could do anything else my father was on his death bed. I went to his side and with this he whisper something in my ear as a medical shinobi came into his room. He bowed to my father as I laid on the bed right next to him. What he had told me was he knew about my new eyes but there was one final stage of our eyes. IT was something that was Eternal nothing no one has achieved in a long time.

The medical nin had processed to put me to sleep and I woke up with bandages over my eyes. A couple of days of recovery I had attained the final stage and my clan's leader power flowing through me. I could feel it, I thought I was ready but I wasn't. This path wasn't something that should have. I met Hashirama again and we fought but there was someone else there also little did we know. To my knowledge Hashiram was dead since I killed him. After the fight I was approached by someone we all know. I was founded by Howard the TsuiKage. He gave me purpose and reasoning to fight again and showed me the light to dark path.

He looks at the people as magically the wind starts blowing again. This was the end of the story.

This is my life story and hopefully I can learn from my path and become a better shinobi.

He bows to the crowd as the crowd all started cheering him on. He has never felt such warmth; besides from the Kage, before.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Sado snapped his fingers and one of his clones, Doombringer walked over to Mirabelle.

Ring of Hell? Say no more fam.

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell ( Doombringer, last use Sado has )
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
570 - 30 ( Sage Mode ) = 540

Doombringer's chakra:
1254 - 100 ( RoH ) = 1154

Jack's chakra:

Greg's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Marty's chakra:
He slapped his right hand on her shoulder and coursed Yang energy through her giving her whatever

Marty waited on Nezuko, watching over Takeno.

Well, everyone is watching, so fight.

Finally, the extra nameless clone took off heading north-westward toward the marketplace.

Summon me back in two hours. No more, no less. I have big dick things to do.

Salazzle replied.

Gotcha, mini-boss. I'll make sure to summon your fine-little-Sado ass back in two hours.

Extra Clone | LLM
Totally not bothered by the Kage calling her “fam” Mirabelle felt him touch her shoulder, with a surge of Yang chakra beginning to formulate in her body. It was mostly targeted to her legs, enhancing them with the same yang chakra to reinforce them. “Yup, this should do…” she said jogging in place. “Well, let’s set up a Vanguard Action Squad, who we sending out?” Naomi asked.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno was getting restless. He had been cooped up in town, and had an itch to train. He had waited long enough for the spar, but he had grown bored of waiting.

Guess ill go look for something to do

he took to the settlement, looking for anyone who could give him something to do.

"Sado!! Anyone here??"

He was bored with nothing else to do. He desperately needed to find something to occupy his time.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say Vegeta, Mirabelle, Banri, Desmond, and possibly myself as an attack force. Vayne if he ever gets back.

Sado was speaking to Mirabelle about various plans now.

I have a plan for Madara and Skarlet to be useful, but not in direct conflict. Thoughts?

That was when information began to come in about everything happening in the world.

It had taken time to cross the ocean but a messenger arrived for Sado, and his clones and his villagers.

It was a young woman, in travel attire, she was desperate and seemingly had fled across the sea.

Shimogakure is on the move. Their Korikage was the one who destroyed the Moon Isle!

He's begun slaughtering his own-... my people, he's gone mad. A mad king trying to take over a mad world.

She fell to the ground, falling to her knees before Mirabelle clutching her legs exhausted and injured.

Marty the clone turned back to Takeno as he seemed bored desperately calling for anything to fill his time.

The fight didn't take off or pan out? Well, let's see how about this.

Offering the following to @Crane__ as a village mission.
House of White: Protect and Serve
Description: Your mission is to travel to an occupied land and explore the area, investigate for any intrusions and deal with any problems that may arise. You are to check in on a group of NPCs learn about them, and their problems, and help them to prosper and grow as a community. This can go in one of two ways, the first is you can build something for them, a well, a shrine, a defensive area, a farm, and crops anything that helps them in some way. Or you can fight off an incursion that has taken place protecting the people in their darkest hour. Either way, you are expected to put in B-rank effort. You are to follow this endeavor up by creating a report of your actions, what you found in your exploration and making sure it reaches the hands, eyes or ears of a council member.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
House of White: History Has its Eyes on You
Description: You're new here, aren't you? Don't answer, that's plain to see. Your first task is an extremely simple one. Seek out the Kage Mansion in the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ). Gather yourself an audience in the Kage Mansion, this can be a group of your allies, or NPCs. Once done, tell the village your story and your sins. All of it, and all of them be descriptive, tell us everything of importance so we can understand you, as you will learn to understand us. We've all done things, things we're not proud of and that's why we're here. Our sins are many, and your sins are one piece to our forming history. You're not alone anymore, and the first step to overcoming your sins, is confessing them.
After they got done talking to the Kage the clones all split up to do different things. There is one that stays and walks around the Sin trying to ask people something. It would seem as he was trying to gather an audience and to meet him back at the Kage Mansion. This clone we will call Orientation or Orien for short. Orien is yelling out and touching everyone telling them,

Join me at the Kage Mansion I want to share my story with you guys and girls, men and women. This story is something I would like to share so y'all all can learn from it.

Orien clone heart is heavy because hew knows all the clones and Madara himself his child hood isn't something to take lightly. He can't cry(I don't think clones can cry) because he is a clone. The crowd starts to follow him to the Kage Mansion. He has never told his life story and its something that could make him being seen different. The clone is thinking to where to start at but of course when he was young. The clone let a small laugh out while putting his right hand over his mouth. They finally reach the Kage Mansion and he stands right in front of the main entrance. Wind started blowing his hair while he folds his arms looking at the crowd.

So this is the story of my life on how I became the Ghost of the Uchiha. I grew up in an era where all we all knew was war. We all battled until we were all dead or out of chakra. I was the oldest and I had three younger brothers. We fought against a clan know as the Senju clan and from my knowledge is no longer around but that's another story for another time. I lost all three of my younger brothers when we all were around the ages of six and thirteen.

Orien clears his throat as he is talking about the ages of him and his brothers.

They died by the hands of our rivals the Senju clan. This fuel even more hate into my heart that they took my little brothers. Now I do want to back track a little bit. We didn't fight every single day of the week. I do want to make that clear. During some downtime if you could call that, I had met a boy of the same aged by the named of Hashirama. He too had lost brothers to war and became real good friends over games like skipping stones and peeing in the river.

The crowd and Orien started laughing and then they all go silent as Orien started to talk again.

We both one day had looked out into the horizon and imaged and talked about a world where children wouldn't have to fight anymore. Little did I know this same friend would betray me. We keep on meeting up at our spot in the woods but one day he was followed by his brother Tobirama. This boy was a skilled sensory and guess he had sensed by chakra when he was hiding in the woods looking at Hashirama and I. This had Tobirama tell his father that his oldest brother had been friends with an Uchiha. A couple of weeks go by and I was ambushed by multiple Senju clan members. They all took turns beating me and beating but Hashirama had came just in time.

I was almost unconscious if it wasn't for his timing. The men and Hashirama had a talk and they ran off as he ran over to me. This caused so much pain and thinking why they were talking to Hashirama that's when I realized he was part of the Senju clan like the guys which they all wore the attire from the Senju clan. My glowed the crimison red color showing my full matured sharingan but little did I know this was more. At that moment I felt as I lost my best friend and later that evening my eyes changed for the best and the worse.

I went through life from here to sworn as long as I was alive I would kill all of the Senju clan members even if it was the thing I did. This path was a deep and dark path. I later found Hashirama on my journey killing off multiple families in the Senju clan or related to them like the Uzumaki clan. We fought on even terms which was a surprised by me since I had some new eyes and abilities. This fuel the flame more but before I could do anything else my father was on his death bed. I went to his side and with this he whisper something in my ear as a medical shinobi came into his room. He bowed to my father as I laid on the bed right next to him. What he had told me was he knew about my new eyes but there was one final stage of our eyes. IT was something that was Eternal nothing no one has achieved in a long time.

The medical nin had processed to put me to sleep and I woke up with bandages over my eyes. A couple of days of recovery I had attained the final stage and my clan's leader power flowing through me. I could feel it, I thought I was ready but I wasn't. This path wasn't something that should have. I met Hashirama again and we fought but there was someone else there also little did we know. To my knowledge Hashiram was dead since I killed him. After the fight I was approached by someone we all know. I was founded by Howard the TsuiKage. He gave me purpose and reasoning to fight again and showed me the light to dark path.

He looks at the people as magically the wind starts blowing again. This was the end of the story.

This is my life story and hopefully I can learn from my path and become a better shinobi.

He bows to the crowd as the crowd all started cheering him on. He has never felt such warmth; besides from the Kage, before.
I'd say Vegeta, Mirabelle, Banri, Desmond, and possibly myself as an attack force. Vayne if he ever gets back.

Sado was speaking to Mirabelle about various plans now.

I have a plan for Madara and Skarlet to be useful, but not in direct conflict. Thoughts?

That was when information began to come in about everything happening in the world.

It had taken time to cross the ocean but a messenger arrived for Sado, and his clones and his villagers.

It was a young woman, in travel attire, she was desperate and seemingly had fled across the sea.

Shimogakure is on the move. Their Korikage was the one who destroyed the Moon Isle!

He's begun slaughtering his own-... my people, he's gone mad. A mad king trying to take over a mad world.

She fell to the ground, falling to her knees before Mirabelle clutching her legs exhausted and injured.

Marty the clone turned back to Takeno as he seemed bored desperately calling for anything to fill his time.

The fight didn't take off or pan out? Well, let's see how about this.

Offering the following to @Crane__ as a village mission.
Desmond leans over to Sado and puts his hand up as if to whisper to him, Who's that guy and where di you find him? Also, will we ever get a break from fighting?
-----
Chakra: 2005

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Listening to the girl as she was relaying the information – it seems the situation turns a lot direr then she imagined. “We need to put a stop to this before things get out of hand. Where are the people you mentioned loca…” she said before noticing some of the others making their way into the mansion. “Right on time…” Naomi said turning to see Skarlet and Desmond. “Now that leaves…only two more from the names you mentioned excluding yourself and I. We can start heading to Shimogakure now and try to intercept them from now…I wont be going deep into enemy territory however, my clone will be engaging them while I go on undercover…my abilities pretty much allow me to remain undetected afterall” she said to the Kage. She didn’t know what to expect but this was the chance to leave now.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno would walk into town, muddied up, bruise on his head from a falling rock, and a smile on his face. He had seen a bew type of jutsu.
“What did she call it again? Fuin- Fuinjutsu?”
Takeno walked into the graveyeard of Sin ready fo hand in his report to Sado. He thinks he had done well, and even had a fight to tell to his friends and comrades.