Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Arriving from her transport from the Throne, Oui landed on the outskirts of the Graveyard of Sin. She remembers she had given the Kage of Sin a scroll to communicate with her but it seems he didn’t bother with trying to keep in contact with her. Never the less, she took out her map that she acquired from her father’s gift; as the map breathed life into the lands. It showed every possible detail the terrain had to offer but there were multiple footsteps that moved along the surface, but one of them belonged to Sado as his name would become written into the map, allowing her to know where to find him. Oui made her travels across the land, taking moments to stop and sketch out a few things but her journey ended once she came to the Kage’s Palace. “Fancy…” she said before entering into the building.

Seems it was busy as usual, but with the primary reason for joining the sin, she wanted to formally introduce herself to him. Asking to be guided in, she would find herself to find the Tsumikage himself. “It’s been a while since that day…I’m here to finally join with you all…” the Sage said, fully accepting Sado’s previous invite.

2000 - 30 - 10 = 1960

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado would look up from his conversation with Desmond. He was actually surprised to see this woman. He had offered her a chance to join his village a long time ago. It was right after they had sealed Tiamat the Mother of Beasts. Then the woman left, to deal with other businesses. It wasn't his to worry about, but he was actually glad she arrived when she did. Desmond wasn't doing much talking. The Shogun-Slayer smiled toward the woman as he stood up from his desk.

That's great to hear, I was wondering when you would show up.

He nodded toward her and looked back to Desmond to see if he had anything to talk about. Sado was thoroughly bored.

Smith his creation, a hulking creature stood in the corner trying to keep his wings out of the way.

Several other clones of himself seemed to be either out running errands or talking to one another having strange conversations.
Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
700 - 40 ( Sage Mode ) = 660

Smith's ( Yin-Yang Creation ) chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Greg:

Extra clone's chakra:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado was sitting rather aimlessly pretty damn bored with what tasks he sat out before him.

He seriously needed someone to talk to, and that relief came in the form of Desmond one of his most trusted allies.

Eyyy, my dude. Bounty shit? You guys are doing a lot, clearing out these Children and Beasts of Tiamat.

The rest of the world is sleeping it seems, must be tired after everything that happened.

I have a clone out propositioning other clans to join us, but I guess you're here to be paid.

The Shogun-Slayer realized that he was babbling, trying to talk to anyone. He had been cooped up in the village for a while. It was getting to him, his goliath nature wanted him to go out and explore, but this was his idea to hold a holiday. He couldn't flake out on it now. He waited for Desmond to explain what had happened while he looked over some papers preparing the man's payment.​
Paying @Pyro NB 2500 kumi for a NW bounty via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.
Yea, figured I could help clean up some of the mess I helped start. How's everyone else doing? And haven't they always been sleeping? Propositioning? Why not offer an ultimatum as you did me? Though this may not sit well with people I assume... Desmond would look over to the woman that entered the room then back at Sado, Oh shit! Am I interrupting a house call? I didn't know you were this popular with the ladies, though I guess that body mod thing you do would benefit in this situation. Desmond would begin nudging Sado with his elbow. If you don't know already I can show you how to fooly cooly.
You must be registered for see medias

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Shogun-Slayer let Desmond speak completely taking in all he had to say. It was nice to have someone around to talk to. For a while, it had just been him, and his clones, creation, and Salazzle. This left for stale conversation, he got to see his shinobi when they came around to be paid but that was only for a few moments.
They tended to bolt the moment they were paid and headed out for another task. It was understandable, and to a degree was Sado's own doing with this holiday. He was just happy they were taking to it well, and getting jobs done. It was proving to the humans of the Graveyard of Sin that the shinobi cared, and would risk themselves for them. Sado yawned slightly.
He hadn't slept in a while, he got some sleep when he first arrived back from all the Tiamat stuff but now he had been caught up in the Sacrifice of Sin. He looked around the room waiting to see how Hokusai would react to Desmond.

Well, you all are doing things in your own ways from what I know. Vegeta defeated an Akimichi that had eaten portions of the Sea of Life, or flesh from the Mother of Beasts herself. He roasted him, apparently, the warrior had Eight Inner Gates and cooked himself alive using Night Guy. I have a full report from Vegeta if you'd like to read through it. Orochimaru or Solf as he goes by lately has dealt with two Children of Tiamat and two Beasts of Tiamat, as well as Stillhavity which was a sentient mass of Sea of Life. Another of our shinobi has dealt with Athtar a Paladin of the Mother Cult as well as two Beasts of Tiamat and a Child of Tiamat. Shady is up somewhere near Shimogakure last I heard dealing with some type of problem there.

He explained everything that had happened then pointed to the files on his desk. Most of them were about what the shinobi had been fighting, reports on the abilities they've seen or had to use to eradicate the beasts or children of Tiamat. Sado pondered over what Desmond had said about an ultimatum and responded with what he thought.
That time he forced the ultimatum upon Desmond about joining the Golden Sabbath taught the Demon of the Badlands that humans don't like to be told what to do. They like choices. It makes them feel like they have freedom and he didn't want others to think of him as a tyrant like Takauji Ashikaga. He wanted the world to love him and his shinobi not fear or rever them.

Hmm, I don't know how my clone is handling the diplomatic aspect of it right now, but if it were me I wouldn't force an ultimatum just yet. There are too many things going on right now, with the Sacrifice of Sin, but if it comes to that in the near future then it comes to that. That's a problem for future Sado to deal with that guy is a real twat from what I heard about him.

He assumed that Hokusai could take care of herself but still out of respect reprimanded Desmond for the crude comments.

As for Hokusai, she's a member of the village like you are, so show some respect.

She was there when you helped seal the Mother of Beasts. She aided us and I proposed that she join our village.

Also, just between you and me, I can make it as big as I want.

He changed the perception of the joke, making it about him, so that they could poke fun at him instead of Hokusai.

Sado would laugh toward Desmond as he had brought up a joke about his Sage Transformation heritage.

It's just a perk of being a goliath. Not that I need it to be any bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyro NB

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whew, yea everyone does seem to be pretty busy then and I'll pass on the reports not really my thing. Also, I understand your reasoning about being diplomatic but just so you know this whole Tiamat situation as somewhat left me with an urge to harm people...
You must be registered for see images
Desmond would look towards the woman, Welcome. Looking back to Sado Desmond would begin to laugh, Uh-huh, bet you don't but I guess the world will never know your actual size.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The woman blinked in a rather confusing way. It’s to be expected since her mind was still naive about certain things, which in this case was perfect timing. The Kage would introduce her to the one named Desmond to which his rather stale welcoming didn’t resonate with the artist as much as she had thought. “Well that was rude of you” she said to Desmond, who had immediately gone back to acting like she doesn’t even exist in the room. “Hmph…” she turned her head in disgust but her attention was driven towards a book nearby. It had the words “Bingo Book” listed on the cover. She opened, it seeing a bunch of names crossrd off but also some weren’t touched. It was the infamous bounty book, in which this case she noticed one of the bounties that had been issued by the Witchwood Company.

Hey…I don’t suppose anyone has taken this mission yet?” she gestured to the Cabal Bounty. She wanted to get rid of them as it reminded her so much about the Necromancers…perhaps they can lead her to the people she seeked,.”If not, I’d like to form a team of individuals to go after them, have anyone in mind?” she asked Sado and Desmond but mostly the Kage. She was ready to help clean up the mess.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond would look back towards the now pouting woman, Sorry names Grenth, and if you'd like to team up I'm down to assist. Desmond then walked over to Sado's mini-fridge grabbed some tea, pulled a straw out of his pouch then slipped it under his mask as he began to drink.

@Mirabelle You got control of my bio upon traveling

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado stands rather aimlessly looking at his allies.

So, you guys gonna do something bout that bounty? I can Ring of Hell one of you. I'm wasting senjutsu chakra standing here.

Smith can Ring of Hell the other if you want. Or we could continue to stand here in awkward silence.

His clones would all sit around as they began to meditate regaining chakra.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation ( Doombringer | Greg | Extra Clone )
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
660 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 650

Doombringer's chakra:

Greg:

Extra clone's chakra:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Despite wanting to taking the offer, the young maiden would turn her head back to her new Kage. She didn’t know exactly what to say but at this moment she knew it was something she needed to tell him. “While I admire the offer for the augmentation…I’m afraid my powers would prevent that from happening…” she said. “Where I come from, there is a latent power that members known as Surgebinders have access towards, allowing us to have the power of a dimension known as the Throne. Long story short, if foreign chakra tries to interact with mine…it gets absorbed by the unique energy in my body, thus you can’t enhance me…but I do know a few empowerment techniques of my own” she said.

While she did lean more to the side of Yin more than Yang, Hokusai was able to learn Yang Release as well on her studies in her dad’s scrolls. “I think now is the time to leave, the more we waste time here, the more time we leave them to linger…do we have anyone else willing to join us?” she asked again seeing as it was ignored the first time.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Oro slithers his way into the door hearing the young lady talk about why she can't absorb foriegn chakras.

"I wouldn't mind doing the bounty since it's a large reward."

He puts his hands into his pocket leaning against the wall with his sinister smile.

215 -10 =205 Senjutsu Chakra Points
742.75 +300(per day 5% for two days) =1042.75 Chakra Points
120 Health Point

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Oro starts heading out to the new group bounty didnt want to waste anymore time.

117: 12:36
116: 1:36
Aisu Bay: 2:36
Gaikoyou Bay: 3:36
Kokubub Ocean: 4:36
Kasumi Straight: 5:36
Kiakoku Sea: 6:36
Kaijuu Ocean: 7:36
220: 8:36
219: 9:36

205 -100(each landmark -10 for sage mode) =105 Senjutsu Chakra Points
1042.75 Chakra Points

Reactions: Korra.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With the team seemingly gathered; Hokusai gripped Desmond and Skarlet's arms and pulls both of em of to the same area of action. "We'll be off now!"

117: 9:36
116: 10:36
Aisu Bay: 11:36
Gaikoyou Bay: 12:36
Kokubub Ocean: 1:36
Kasumi Straight: 2:36
Kiakoku Sea: 3:36
Kaijuu Ocean: 4:36
220: 5:36
219: 6:36

LLM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Howard

Arriving from: https://animebase.me/threads/hell’s-depths-101.756114/#post-21979269
Bounty fight: https://animebase.me/threads/bounty-vegeta-vs-child-of-tiamat.771331/#post-21978220
Issued by: Sado Yasutora

Special Classifications: A-rank, PvE, Human bounty

Name(s): Children of Tiamat

Orders: Numerous Children of Tiamat the normal humans who were subjected to the Sea of Life roam the world spreading, destruction, and death. Leaving pockets of the hazardous Sea of Life in their wake. Search the Badlands of Earth, the Land of Fire, Gaikotsu Bay and Aisu Bay for any infected or malformed humans. Be wary, they could still be ravenous, and reckless.

Wanted For: Wanton destruction, and the spread of the Sea of Life.

Bounty: Your Tsumikage is offering 2500 kumi to anyone who can bring proof of eradication

Special Information: The humans may showcase unpredictable abilities, including the use or production of the Sea of Life. They all move at 1.5xs the speed of a Jounin shinobi as their base speed. They can release Sea of Life with their movements excreting the deadly substance. They can have any combination of abilities including at minimum two elements, one universal ability examples include Leg Weights, Fuuinjutsu, Yin Release, or Yang Release, and one high-level ability. Examples include Seven Heavenly Breathes or Eight Inner Gates. Repeatable up to 2x's per individual. Children of Tiamat have 260 health.

Rendezvous:
Graveyard of Sin, in the Badlands of Earth

Geets and Boit arrive and seek out Sado once more. Finding him he would show him the pic of the burnt Child of Tiamat. The bounties he claimed being nothing more than cinders by fights end was starting to become a trend for him..

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado instantly received all of the information gathered by his clone Jack that had been out exploring the world. He knew about various clans in the world, again Sado was able to accomplish a lot by merely sitting around. He remembered about Hellsing in the Moon Isle, a growing clan, they had turned down his offer. It was many low-level shinobi gathering around one of moderate power. He knew about Kaizen in the Tea Peninsula, they weren't even around in their lands to even entertain his offer and he knew about the Rising Cloud in the Lightning Mountains.
He now had a vast swath of information about the clans of the world to call upon, as his eyes flickered closed then open once more. His mind pondered on the words of advice given to him by his trusted ally, Desmond before he set out to do those bounties. His village had done a lot during the Sacrifice of Sin and even before that. The Shogun-Slayer placed his right hand upon his desk as he lifted each finger dropping them rhythmically against the desk creating an anxious tone.
Not so much anxiety for what he recognized now, but for how he felt he'd have to deal with what he had discerned from his clone's exploration. It was then that Vegeta entered into his office. The clones around him had continued to create and regenerate chakra. He exhaled momentarily already expecting what Vegeta had to tell him. He arranged payment before he spoke.

So, I've just gotten news about three clans in the world. I sent a clone out to offer them a chance at joining us.

Each refused the proposal, what do you think we should do? We'll be bringing the Sacrifice of Sin to a close soon.

It was plain to see Sado was asking his ally for his opinion if others were here he'd ask them as well.

He knew what he would do, what he wanted to do, but he didn't know if the rest felt the same and he was impatient.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation ( Doombringer | Greg | Extra Clone )
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
650 - 20 ( Sage Mode ) = 630

Doombringer's chakra:
1529 + 600 ( Chakra Creation ) = 2129

Greg:
927 + 600 ( Chakra Creation ) = 1527

Extra clone's chakra:
924 + 600 ( Chakra Creation ) = 1524
Paying @Vegeta 2500 kumi via Colonial Income/Village Kumi for a bounty.
Issued by: Sado Yasutora

Special Classifications: A-rank, PvE, Human bounty

Name(s): Children of Tiamat

Orders: Numerous Children of Tiamat the normal humans who were subjected to the Sea of Life roam the world spreading, destruction, and death. Leaving pockets of the hazardous Sea of Life in their wake. Search the Badlands of Earth, the Land of Fire, Gaikotsu Bay and Aisu Bay for any infected or malformed humans. Be wary, they could still be ravenous, and reckless.

Wanted For: Wanton destruction, and the spread of the Sea of Life.

Bounty: Your Tsumikage is offering 2500 kumi to anyone who can bring proof of eradication

Special Information: The humans may showcase unpredictable abilities, including the use or production of the Sea of Life. They all move at 1.5xs the speed of a Jounin shinobi as their base speed. They can release Sea of Life with their movements excreting the deadly substance. They can have any combination of abilities including at minimum two elements, one universal ability examples include Leg Weights, Fuuinjutsu, Yin Release, or Yang Release, and one high-level ability. Examples include Seven Heavenly Breathes or Eight Inner Gates. Repeatable up to 2x's per individual. Children of Tiamat have 260 health.

Rendezvous:
Graveyard of Sin, in the Badlands of Earth[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado instantly received all of the information gathered by his clone Jack that had been out exploring the world. He knew about various clans in the world, again Sado was able to accomplish a lot by merely sitting around. He remembered about Hellsing in the Moon Isle, a growing clan, they had turned down his offer. It was many low-level shinobi gathering around one of moderate power. He knew about Kaizen in the Tea Peninsula, they weren't even around in their lands to even entertain his offer and he knew about the Rising Cloud in the Lightning Mountains.
He now had a vast swath of information about the clans of the world to call upon, as his eyes flickered closed then open once more. His mind pondered on the words of advice given to him by his trusted ally, Desmond before he set out to do those bounties. His village had done a lot during the Sacrifice of Sin and even before that. The Shogun-Slayer placed his right hand upon his desk as he lifted each finger dropping them rhythmically against the desk creating an anxious tone.
Not so much anxiety for what he recognized now, but for how he felt he'd have to deal with what he had discerned from his clone's exploration. It was then that Vegeta entered into his office. The clones around him had continued to create and regenerate chakra. He exhaled momentarily already expecting what Vegeta had to tell him. He arranged payment before he spoke.

So, I've just gotten news about three clans in the world. I sent a clone out to offer them a chance at joining us.

Each refused the proposal, what do you think we should do? We'll be bringing the Sacrifice of Sin to a close soon.

It was plain to see Sado was asking his ally for his opinion if others were here he'd ask them as well.

He knew what he would do, what he wanted to do, but he didn't know if the rest felt the same and he was impatient.

Sado's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
650 - 20 ( Sage Mode ) = 630

Doombringer's chakra:
1529 + 600 ( Chakra Creation ) = 2129

Greg:
927 + 600 ( Chakra Creation ) = 1527

Extra clone's chakra:
924 + 600 ( Chakra Creation ) = 1524
Paying @Vegeta 2500 kumi via Colonial Income/Village Kumi for a bounty.
Vegeta knodded his head in appreciation as he took the kumi and stashed it away. He listened closely to Sado, he could tell this situation seemed to be weighing on his mind a little.

Well sir, I'd be willing to give them a little "wall to wall" persuasion, if you know what I mean..

Just then, Geets would do a very over exaggerated wink, as if to say he was more than happy to allow his fists do the talking for them..

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Salazzle vanishes signaling to Sado that his clone has prepared to summon him.

So, got one of those kunai? Looks like I'm about to be reverse summoned to wherever my other clone is.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salazzle vanishes signaling to Sado that his clone has prepared to summon him.

So, got one of those kunai? Looks like I'm about to be reverse summoned to wherever my other clone is.
I most certainly do, here..

Geets reaches into his pouch of holding, pulling out 6 FTG marked kunai.

In case you need to hand some out. Also I'll leave this here..

Geets then places an FTG seal on the ground where they are standing..

Hit me up when you get there on the cell and me and Boit here will teleport to you.

Geets then begins to gather natural energy, ready to re-enter Sage Mode once more..

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.