Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean "we can't just ignore a formal summons, it's disrespectful" I'm a clone of the god damn Kage. Whatever the hell that means if I don't want to talk to the nobility of Tsuchi Heiho then I'm not going to. No piece of paper is going to tell me otherwise. They can't strong arm me into a redundant meeting I don't want to go to, and they can lose their power and position just as quickly as they got it if they feel like they can use and abuse the common people of the capital like they are pawns on a chessboard. You tell them if they want a meeting with the Kage, they can come to the capital like everyone else. No, no, I'm not mad at you, I'm angry that they think they can force us to bend to their will. We're in charge, not them. What about that academy we were discussing? To train the common folk to use ninjutsu? Do you still think it's a good idea?

The clone going by the moniker Jack seemed to be going on a rant about diplomacy or politics. He was lashing out at his meek secretary who was taking it in stride listening to the goliath ramble on about the power dynamic of the capital vs the marketplace of Tsuchi Heiho. It would seem that this wasn't the first time he said he wouldn't do something.
It was plain to see that he didn't care about nobility or political standing, instead, it appeared that he felt that each individual deserved respect be it the farmer who tilled the fields or the merchant who sold it, or even the noble that bought it. Nobility was a confusing thing for Sado and his clones, they didn't understand it at all. As he came to the end of his tirade he apologized to his secretary and told her he wasn't mad at her.
He moved onto a secondary subject before realizing there was someone listening in and scouting out the area. It was around that time that he noticed the foreign face one he didn't know. He called out from his desk into the hallway toward the girl who to him seemed to be lost, confused or both. He saw her rotating her head left to right as if trying to focus on something.

Yo, who are you? Can I help you?

He said with a firm, but respectful tone. It didn't seem like he was scolding her for being there but instead asking her how he could help her. He didn't know her, and that was weird. He knew most of the shinobi directly. It was his job after all to know his people. He lifted his right hand waving her into his office as his secretary, Catherine, bowed slightly and left the room with a stack of papers. It would look like he was someone important, if the woman was looking for help, he would be a good choice.
Jack's chakra:

quickly shifting her attention after hearing a voice call her over from a near by room

This way it is

she said to herself after seeing a man wave her in, proceeding to walk toward and in through the doorway of the room, Alice removed her right hand from her jacket and waved her index and middle fingers across the air[in a slight peace sign formation], as a greeting, noticing a woman who appeared to be rising back up from a respective bow before leaving with paperwork. Alice slanted her upper body so that she wouldnt be in the way of the woman while she walked by. Alice knew these were definitely the right people to go to, this man seemed to have a high position of power, she also over heard what he was saying, Alice not knowing the full situation, but felt respect for what was being said. The man would proceed to ask Alice questions of who she were and how he could be of any help.

Im Alice and quite some time ago i've met two warriors who i believe were from your village. They helped me back then and offered that the gates would be open for me if i chose to stay. I came to see if that offer was still available. Just through observation, you seem like the man who carries the weight of the village.

pointing toward the papers on his desk

Its rare to come across good people in this world that will fight by your side without knowing you for long... and Im willing to carry out any missions the village needs immediately to show that i am grateful.

even though she has yet to see the warriors she met a long time ago, Alice knew in her heart, this was the place they spoke of and if this is the home they were putting theirs lives on the line to protect, she'd like to help

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, alright. Not like there's anything to lose from taking in another one. I'm a clone, of Sado Yasutora if that matters for anything, but I've gone by the name Jack up until this point so people know I'm only a clone. Well, if you'd like to prove yourself there was a task I need to be completed. I was thinking over the formation of an academy of sorts, a place to share knowledge and return the power to the people. So, for example, farmers could learn to use Earth Release or Water Release and from that improve their quality of life. The same thing could be done for various professions, builders could use ninjutsu to construct homes or businesses. Those that want to grow and become more than commoners could obtain the strength to be shinobi.

The clone was sitting in his chair as he began to go through the explanation, a series of ideas he had that he wasn't exactly able to accomplish on his own. He had seen the power of teaching, through Tetsuo the young Sage Transformation user Sado taught, and through Lorelei the young herbalist that Smith taught. Each was able to better their lives with the knowledge that was imparted upon them through the rigorous training.
Jack, spoke with a rather forward tone. He had no real reason to distrust this woman and he assumed that the warriors she was talking about were Rebekah and Grenth as he did know they worked with someone to the north. He didn't think it was a hard task to complete, he just didn't have the time himself to do it, that plus the fact that his creator, Sado was spread thin throughout the world already. That meant he needed to rely on his allies.
The dark skinned man paused for a while giving the information a moment to sink in. Then he moved onto the actual objective he needed from the woman. He needed her to build the academy, a general building that could be used for various classes. His tone remained kind, never sounding patronizing or melodramatic. The woman had asked him for a task, and well he was more than happy to oblige her with work. This task was just a passing thought, she just showed up at the right time.

So, what I would need from you, Alice is to establish this academy.

I'm sure I could find shinobi to pass on their skills, but the primary objective is to have a place for it.

Do you think you can handle that?
New Divide
Players Involved:
Smirk
Description: You have been consigned to build a shinobi academy for the village. Your task is to create a meeting place where various people can gather to learn ninjutsu from each other or from more experienced individuals. You are to create this academy in the capital of the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ) near the Kage Mansion. You can use Earth Release, or any other solid stable element to build up the academy. When finished report back to a village official with information about your deeds.

Reactions: Smirk

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Mission Start-

Alice listened as Jack spoke, also wondering to herself does this one specific clone always appear? It has its own consciousness like a lot of clones but to name itself specifically ? Either way Alice thought it was cool, also noting Sado to be the main man. Nodding her head and accepting the mission, Alice wasn't much of a talker, if it wasnt necessary , she found comfort and rather just think to herself, but she also wasnt rude for no reason so she thanked Jack for his generosity the only way she knew how by smiling and throwing up the peace sign, although her full gratitude was yet to be shown, her main focus was to complete the mission at hand, so far now, her actions were more of an "i understand, brb" . Alice then turned around and walked out of the office, as she made her way to the main entrance she'd run her right index finger along the wall while walking, feeling its every groove..

Hmm

After opening the entrance doors in order to leave, Alice looked and examined the entirety of the surrounding area once more. A work in progress is what she thought to herself, knowing this place had real potential to change the future in many aspects, a new way of life is on its way , Alice was keen to this idea, since she hasnt had a stable home as far as she come remember. Being on her own since she left her parents.

They wont have to feel what i feel.. and if they already do then they'll know they aren't alone

Alice then exhaled and walked away from the building she were previously in, a few minutes pass before she comes across a small abandoned building, although it where falling apart, the architecture attracted Alices eyes, Whoa she thought. Also wondering why it were like this and how it could still be vacant, especially with it being not too far from the headquarters(Kage mansion/ reference to the building she met Jack in) , Alice continued to walk inside, pressing her finger tips along the walls.

This place had to be something special, its different from the other buildings

it puzzled her that this structure was vastly different, she wanted to know what it previous were here for, what secrets did it hold. There were no markings or kanji anywhere allowing her to conclude on her theories, it was like it was built just for the community to admire. Which could be a contradiction seeing the shape its in now, but maybe war happened before the recolonization.

This is it

Alice performed a single hand seal, releasing chakra as she placed her left palm against the wall, coating the entire building with a light layer of glimmering crystal, to reinforce the structure but keep its original look, as if the crystal were just a layer of primer. Alice would continue to release more amounts of crystal chakra, to expand and renivate the broken parts of the building, reconstructing / making the building itself larger capable of holding hundred of more people within it. Alice made sure to follow the designs of both the original building and the texture of the kage mansion, for shinobi to feel more at home. With the parts created by crystal, each room had a single symbol, resembling four vertical lines, above its entrance. It was a symbol she dreamed about often, maybe something she represented in a past life, certain rooms had more crystal focused within it, to with stand brute force of training, the rooms with lighter layers, would be strictly for mental learning. Alice made sure that the structure of the crystal wouldnt reflect light into the eyes of whom may be within the room, but also sparkle enough to catch the attention of those who liked detail, to keep them in awe.

(Shōton: Suishōheki Hachi no Jin) - Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After performing the handseals of Rat → Dog → Horse → Ram → Boar → Dragon → Rat → Ram → Boar, Guren encases a large area in crystal, thus crystallizing everything within it grasp. This technique was first used in Guren's battle with the Three-Tailed Beast but to no avail as it broke out shortly after.

Note: Can only be used three times

(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A greater version of the Crystal Release. With this, Guren can further expand upon her mastery over the release, utilizing crystal in various ways to attack or defend herself.

This is apart of me... and im apart of this now

this felt nice to Alice, she'd keep this close to her heart, hopefully one day she'd be able to teach here, but as of rn she felt she wasnt ready for that, there much she has to do in her own mind, but at least she was able to provide a home to those who want to learn and progressive their abilities, she even made rooms with open ceilings for the raiton users, that way they wouldnt break it.

Alice felt euphoric for a moment standing in silence, before leaving and making her way back the kage mansion. Opening the mansion doors once again and heading back the main office she first spoke to Jack in, although he was still in his chair with the door open, she knocked on the doorway panel with the knuckle of her index finger, to alert him of her presence(although she already knew, that he was aware of her)

Let me know what you think

she said as she opened her right hand with crystal particles forming a small structure, this was the overlook of the shinobi academy he instructed her to accomplish, the small figure would turn slowly so that he could intake every detail, then the structure would expand and zoom in , showcasing the different rooms

Any further additions that need to be done, i can do

she smiled as she dropped her hand to her side, causing the crystal "hologram" to disperse with particles of crystal to float about before disappearing completely

(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique)
Damage: 60
Description: A greater version of the Crystal Release. With this, Guren can further expand upon her mastery over the release, utilizing crystal in various ways to attack or defend herself.

-End of Mission-
__
CP: 1,600 - 40- 30- 30= 1,500

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems like you did a fine job, and took the work to heart. How would you like to teach the first class? I was thinking we could start with entry-level lessons, for individuals who have never had a chance to learn ninjutsu, taijutsu or genjutsu. Maybe some taijutsu based techniques to get people accustomed to learning techniques in general? What do you think Alice?

Jack sat in his chair, at one point he learned that the chair spun and spent at least twenty seconds swinging the chair back and forth. It seemed like he was pretty damn childish, or immature so the words he spoke didn't match his persona at all. However, it did sound like he had at least thought this through.
Eventually, he stopped spinning his chair and looked toward Alice. With her first job completed it was obvious that Jack respected her and trusted her to accomplish another task for him. He began to scribble the task down on a scroll before passing it over to the woman for her to read. He wanted her opinion on it, he knew it was a boring task, but he thought it might fit for her first few missions here in the village.
Then, if she wanted to he could send her outside of the village to perform more dangerous tasks depending on what she wanted to pursue in the future. He, however, wanted to foster a good relationship between his allies and the common people. If he and his allies could keep them happy then they might be able to move an entire nation to their side.
Burning Heart
Players Involved:
Smirk
Description: You have been asked to teach the first class of the new shinobi academy. It should be a rather basic lesson on taijutsu, with the objective of teaching individuals who have never had to, how to defend themselves in hand to hand combat. Additionally, this will be a basis for understanding the body and the mind together. For example teaching them how to train up their bodies to produce more physical energy through training, stimulants, and exercise. This class will culminate in a sparring match between yourself and a student, to show each one there how to apply what you've taught.

Reactions: Smirk

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: You submit your village missions in this thread. Remember to link back to where I issued it.

If you are unable to access the subforum just submit them in the regular mission thread mentioning why in the Additional Info.

The clone spun in his chair waiting for the report.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
The shock as his attendant ran to his side was paramount explaining that the entirety of the Haunted Forest was gone. The clone did the only thing it could to prepare for the coming storm. He brought his creator home alongside all but one clone. They had kept touch and shared information, so this news was quick to spread among them.
The first thing he did was summon forth his personal summon Salazzle, the next thing he did was immediately tell her to bring everyone home. Not just Sado, but every clone that he had spread throughout the world. He, however, told her to leave a single clone to bring with him the remaining golems left in the Lost Shores. There was anger on their faces, but also each man had a sinister grin.

The Haunted Forest, lesgo.

The clone said one thing, and the entire group prepared to set off.

Sado dispersed the clone in the Motoi Drylands, to free up a clone slot as they started walking.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Salazzle ) - Summoning Technique: Salazzle
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Description: Salazzle is a dark grey Fire salamander resembling a bipedal salamander. She has a thin dark grey body with a purple underside. Her head is dark grey with purple eyes and slit pupils reducing the amount of light that can enter into the eyes. There are several tooth-like protrusions on the lower jaw being vestigial teeth that can be released after biting something leaving sharp arrow like teeth behind. Salazzle's body has three pink markings, one on the chest, and the other two on the abdomen. Salazzle has a long, dark grey tail with a pink underside and two protrusions come out from the tail's base which can be used like hypodermic needles should a tail strike land allowing her to inject poison directly into an opponent's blood stream. She has hands and feet with five digits each similar to summons like Ma and Pa toad having a somewhat bipedal stance however when she moves she returns to all fours to move and run. She is roughly a meter long small enough to stand on a shoulder or cling to the body thus making travel easier.

She can move at twice the base speed of a Sage rank bio. Salazzle can use poison techniques releasing the poison from her vestigial fangs molding it with poison chakra and expelling it from the mouth allowing her to use any poison technique the user knows up to S rank. Or she can release poison techniques from her tail protuberances shooting the techniques outward or over her head. Once every three turns, passively she is able to concentrate more chakra and poison into a technique increasing the chakra found inside of the technique by ten and increasing the amount of Samandarin forced into it increasing the amount of poison used for the technique. This has the effect of increasing the damage by twenty and can up the rank of the technique as well (both apply to only A-ranks and below) however, it can grant S ranks ten additional damage. This ability has a three-turn cooldown and works for a single poison technique that she herself uses. She does this by producing her own toxin, Samandarin and forcing it into a standard poison technique compounding it's power and symptoms with the Samandarin. This happens in the same timeframe as the technique it is being used for.

Her poison is Samandarin a toxic substance produced by most Fire salamanders. It's effects are over-excitation of the muscles, restlessness, hypertension, rapid breathing, dilated pupils, muscle convulsions, respiratory paralysis, and eventually the poisoned person will faint. Once poisoned by this substance the first symptom is muscle convulsions and over-excitation of the muscles as well as restlessness causing the poisoned individual to twitch and stutter this happens the turn after the poison touched the skin. After two turns the lungs begin to shut down causing labored breathing causing the opponent to need to gasp taking deep breathes to merely obtain enough oxygen to breath as well as hypertension and rapid breathing. Finally after six turns of being poisoned the organs begin to shut down causing the poisoned individual to pass out, for the WSE this causes the individual's health to drop to zero. She is able to communicate with her summoner either verbally or mentally.
Note: Can only be summoned once lasting four turns
(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Sado's Chakra
Remaining chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
422- 10 ( Sage Mode | Maintain ) = 412
412 - 20 ( Change into Hell | Maintain ) = 392
Remaining Senjutsu chakra:
Sado's senjutsu chakra stored in Sage Release seal: 862

Smith's chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
441 - 10 ( Sage Mode Maintain ) = 431

Jack's chakra:
1233 - 05 ( Thunderwave ) = 1228
1228 - 40 ( Salazzle ) = 1188

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Healing Factor: Weapon X
Creator: Howard
Type: Healing
Description and Background: The pill at it's base is mostly a mass of mitogens suspended in a concentrated medium of senjutsu chakra and natural energy that when consumed begins to breakdown and move throughout the body activating and signaling proto-oncogenes to ramp up cell growth exponentially. The proto-onogenes along with the body itself begin using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy as a fuel source to expedite this process. It completely turns off tumor suppressors as every cell in the body begins to rapidly and nearly uncontrollably go through mitosis converting the new cells at the site of the wound, wounds, or missing appendages to blastema. Blastema are masses of cells capable of growth and regeneration into organs or body parts, these blastema begin to form all throughout the body almost like tumors which would usually impede natural function but through the senjutsu chakra and natural energy fuel they are quickly converted into new cells rebuilding the body at a rapid pace becoming whatever new cell the body needs. These blastema can replace organs, bones, blood, muscles, nerves and any other bodily form however they are unable to repair fatal damage such as spinal column destruction, as well as severe damage to the brain or heart. However limbs can be regrown and organs excluding the heart, brain, spinal column and central nervous system can be rebuilt. The healing effects of the pill only last a single turn and will heal the user back to one hundred percent of their health pool dependent upon the state of their body in that specific turn.

In essence they can become any form of tissue or structure for the body including muscle tissue, bone tissue, organ tissue, Endothelial cells, nerves, tendons, brain tissue etcetera, and form rapidly almost like a cancer spreading throughout the body causing the consumers skin to flake and tear as if sickly almost as if they were in the late stages of cancer. These proto-oncogenes eventually convert to oncogenes and ramp up the production of mutated cells even further creating some pain but this pain is a signal that allows the consumer to know the process is halfway complete as their body is now littered with masses of blastema that are breaking down and transforming into new cells rebuilding the body through a genetic sense memory like that of the Axolotl who can rebuild organs, limbs and even brain tissue multiple times throughout their life. After this pain sets in the body begins using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy to fuel histiocytes which are large somatic cells found in stationary form in the tissues or as a mobile white blood cell, especially at sites of infection. These begin to consume and dispose of any tissue that is no longer needed converting it back, excess flesh, bone, and sinew are disposed of as the last few stages of the process begin. These histiocytes work with anti-bodies like a clean-up crew after the healing has taken place. These anti-bodies and histiocytes actively seek out the oncogenes consuming them directly. This entire process takes place over the course of a single turn.

The senjutsu chakra and natural energy has it's own effect separate from the bodily reactions brought on by the mitogens. They allow the user to instantly enter any form of Sage Mode they know as their body is flooded with this foreign energy no longer needing to wait a full turn to gather the natural energy required. Due to the spike in foreign energy most genjutsu are broken after taking this excluding MS grade or above, upon activation the user is granted 10% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra through this method the rest is consumed by the mentioned processes. This includes everything from E to Forbidden rank as well as elemental genjutsu and other types lower than MS grade. If this pill is taken while already in Sage Mode it grants the user 30% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra per pill consumed. However only a single pill can be taken per turn, with a maximum of two per individual battle. They cannot be taken within a two turn period of each other. The senjutsu chakra and natural energy also has the added effect of overcharging the entire body on a cellular level pushing any foreign material from the body this includes poisons, toxins, pathogenic matter and any harmful substance. These substances will be nullified and excreted from the body as sweat rapidly. This is due in part to the natural energy and senjutsu chakra's natural healing and rejuvenative properties but also because the metabolism of the consumer is overcharged to a point where these things are unable to remain in the body.

Description of Side Effects: The side effects mainly revolve around the pain created by the process taijutsu falters as the consumers muscles feel sore, and tense. He takes an extra twenty damage from taijutsu techniques or blunt force trauma after the medicine has worn off this lasts for two turns. The consumer is unable to use a KG or HA the turn after consuming the medicine as the cells themselves go through a state of flux where old cells are replaced. Taking one pill doesn't cause too many problems outside of the pain but taking a second does. The body won't be able to handle the clean up and disposal of the excess cells created by the second pill so the body will heal but the cells will not be disposed of thus they are left riddled with small blastema that will need to be healed later. These blastema will not be life threatening and are mostly an annoyance but will cause the consumer to be very susceptible to taijutsu and blunt force trauma taking an additional thirty damage until the blastema are healed. At this point the blastema are pretty much just scar-tissue annoying but no where near harmful however due to these blastema the user is unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including, Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns or until healed.

The side effects of the natural energy and senjutsu chakra are separate from the above mentioned side effects. If used to instigate a form of Sage Mode the body will be exhausted upon the deactivation of Sage Mode unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns after Sage Mode has ended. The user spends an additional 10 chakra points per turn to sustain Sage Mode if taken to activate Sage Mode. If the user takes a second pill this 10 chakra points is doubled to 20 additional chakra points to sustain Sage Mode if used to activate Sage Mode. If taken by someone who hasn't trained with Natural Energy it'll instantly and uncontrollably turn them to stone. This training doesn't require being trained in Sage Mode just a form of natural energy or senjutsu usage.
Smith consumed a small pill as they waited knowing he was the oldest and most useful clone here. They got a briefing on what happened in the Haunted Forest, everything was gone. Men, women, children, flora, fauna, all decimated by the Shogun as he stepped forth upon the shores of Tsumigakure. That thought made Sado sad, that this was caused by his actions to a degree, but besides that exhilaration swelled from the core of his being.
His goliath nature pushed him to fight, taunted him to conquer and destroy. He had done just that to Takauji Ashikaga, he broke the man, he left him destitute to run into the arms of the Mother and from what it sounded like they gave him power. Probably for the cost of his soul, Sado and his clones had seen what the Cult did throughout Tobusekai.
Sado kicked himself for not being here, but honestly he couldn't be everywhere, he was already spread between two continents. He was doing more than any of the other new villages. Smith followed the initiative and formed a single hand seal creating a clone now that a free slot had opened up.
This meant that Sado could preserve his chakra, but also that they had reinforcements. He didn't have time to call upon everyone, so Sado sent messages to his officials to rally any able-bodied villager. They would be paid with the colonial income that Sado had amassed in Tobusekai, he would gladly part with it just to see the Shogun face to face. There were things he wanted to know about the freehold, and about the Nobunaga. Though, he assumed that would be a task.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
As Sado prepared and they walked Jack the other clone placed a hand upon his back and funneled Yang energy through Sado and deep into his body. He used the powerful Yang energy to transform his creator at a fundamental level increasing the muscle mass in his legs thus increasing his speed even further.
It seemed that they all knew the severity of the situation they were in as silence fell over the group as the music died off. Sado himself could feel the raging Yang energy as it flowed through his body, it reminded him of that day nearly a year ago when the vision of that woman told him to keep fighting. The memory came back to him as the sweet embrace of the Yang energy washed over the goliath, that same voice echoing through his head. "Keep fighting."
The voice called out to him to push onward, to not forsake who he was and to defend what he had made his. Salazzle seemed to comment on it, asking if Sado had said anything. However, he was deadly silent his mind whirring with the battle that laid before him. There was a lot, but the confidence at least gave him the will to continue.
The Hanguri Freehold had taken everything from him, and they didn't even know who he was. They took his tribe from him, his parents from him, his pride from him, when that wasn't enough they took away his goliath heritage. What he had done to Takauji, that was merely retribution for the lost goliath lives they took from him. It was Sado standing against the world.

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

Sado's Chakra
Remaining chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
392 - 10 ( Sage Mode | Maintain ) = 382
382 - 20 ( Change into Hell ) = 362
Sado's senjutsu chakra stored in Sage Release seal: 862

Smith's chakra:
1274 - 382 ( Weapon X ) = 892
892 / 2 ( Clone ) = 446
Senjutsu chakra:
813 - 10 ( Sage Mode | Maintain ) = 803
803 - 20 ( Clone ) = 783
783 / 2 ( Clone ) = 391

Other Clone:
Chakra:

Senjutsu chakra:

Jack's chakra:
1188 - 100 ( Ring of Hell ) = 1088
LLM

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/freewind-plateau-104.756117/#post-21952716

This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:

- Get a construction crew to build a lab (2)

- Assemble a crew to help run the lab (2)

Summary: Skarlet's clone would visit the capital of the Sin Village, Graveyard of Sin. Skarlet's clone would decided that she would need a crew to help build her lab at her landmark. Not only that she would need to gather a small team to help run it.

Skarlet's clone would reach the Graveyard of Sin and as she arrives she would look at her medical gauntlet and look through the files on the place that was stored from Korra. Skarlet would read that there is a giant marketplace in the middle of the land. Skarlet would know there had to be workers that could be paid to help build her lab at her landmark. Skarlet after a couple of minutes of more traveling would arrive to the marketplace and see that it seems the place might have took damage not that long ago but has since restored. As she walks around she would walk in and out of shops asking random shop owners if they know any contrustciton crew nearby. After a few times asking around she would be pointed to a single floor building that where construction workers would work from. Skarlet would walk in and see a receptionist and some workers sitting down. Skarlet would approach the receptionist with her request.

Hello there, I am trying to find a crew to come with me to the Grand Divide land to help build a building.

What kind of building exactly?

A lab that is within a mountain.

We can do that but you do know you will have to pay.

I can do that.

As Skarlet says that she takes out her gauntlet that brings up the file Korra had saved with Fu's bank account and the number to use it.

Here we go you can use this bank number for your payment.

That works for us. Around how many workers do you need and what exact plans do you have.

A good group of around 15-20 people should be good enough. I will go get some of the material as I need a lot of equipment installed as well as the the equipment I have already at the location.

Skarlet would than show the receptionist the mountain from her gauntlet showing her and the workers how big it is and how much of the space she would be using and needed work done. After a few more minutes of going through details the two would have an agreement. Skarlet was informed to give them a few minutes for them to gather the workers. Skarlet would agree and would inform that she would be going to get some more tech equipment and come back. Skarlet would leave and head back into the marketplace as she heads there another women who seem to have heard Skarlet's conversation with the construction company would stop her asking if she was looking to buy tech. Skarlet would inform her that she was and the woman would tell Skarlet to follow her to her store. Skarlet would follow the woman for a few minutes till they get to a pretty empty shop. There would be another woman with red hair and a man with black hair. The red head would seem to be working on some kind of scientific tool while the man would be working on a computer and form what it seems to be forums online as well as paperwork.

I'm guessing there is a reason you stopped me?

Yes I overheard what you are having built in the Grand Divide and us 3 would like to come with you.

Two things. Why would you all want to join me and why should I let you?

Well for one I study biology so I can help experiments.

I am a tech wiz and can help with your tech and machines.

And I can help with you just running operations.

Skarlet would think for a second.

You can join me as I will need help but just know I will have no issue killing you.

That works with us.

After agreeing with this Skarlet would watch closely as the 3 would start packing up all their items. The 3 would be packing up all of this scientific items that Skarlet knew she would be able to use for her study. After the 3 pack all of their stuff they would make their way to Skarlet would ask for their names. The silver hair woman would be Luna, the red head woman would be Rose and the black hair man would be Z. As the Skarlet gets familiar with the 3 they would make their way to the construction company building and meet a group of 20 workers that would follow them to the Grand Divide to build the lab. The giant group would than leave and head to the landmark.

Mission Ends

LLM heading to 110

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Raise the morale of your village ( 3 )
  • Save several people from the rubble of collapsed houses ( 4 )
Summary: The clones will be getting here before their creator. They will see some moderate destruction brought on by the earthquake. Luckily the structures of the landmark were primarily made from Wood Release, or Earth Release making them durable enough to weather a fair amount of damage but still clean up is required and people need to be saved from any of the more significant destruction.

Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
Jack entered into the capital to find there was less destruction than he had expected after such a devastating and all-encompassing earthquake. There were, of course, pockets and areas that had gone through significant destruction but the Tsumikage Mansion, where a fair amount of humans sought refuge during the attack and various wooden structures remained steadfast in the face of ruin. While the other clone walked into the area he climbed atop the Tsumikage Mansion and called out for all of the citizens to hear using Thunderwave to garner up a massive amount of attention. Jack realized instantly what the other clone was doing. In the face of adversity, he was trying to raise the morale of the common folk and distract them from what had just happened to the north.

Have no fear, citizens, for we are here! The shogun has been defeated! Now it's time that we work together to rebuild what we've lost. We'll never get back the lives of those that fell, to him, but-... we can live for them and remember the brave souls that aided in the defeat of the Fallen Shogun, Takauji Ashikaga. Grenth, Vegeta, Skarlet and me your Tsumikage, Sado Yasutora.

Point your Tsumikage to where he can help!

The populace was confused by what he just said as they turned to gaze upon him. The highest official in the land was going to get his hands dirty to help rebuild and save the injured? Was he that honorable that he was going to go out of his way to perform tasks that he could easily cosign others less important to do?
It made them believe in him, it told them that when they needed him to fight he would fight, but when they needed him to aid in the mundane and trivial he would help even then. Catherine the woman Sado had assigned as his attendant called the two clones over as she motioned for them to get down from on top of the mansion. She was quick to begin going over the task that needed to be accomplished.
It seemed that several homes in the residential district had been collapsed after the magnitude seven earthquake. Families were trapped and in danger cut off from the rest of the world. They needed to be tended to and those displaced by the demolition required aid in seeking out shelter in the mansion until a suitable replacement could be constructed. She pointed out that she knew they were clones, she was getting better at picking up on that aspect.

Well, after that show of bravado by two of his clones you can head north-west. The residential district has suffered substantial damage, some people are trapped in their homes. Families need to be relocated to the Tsumikage Mansion. Do you think you two can handle that, our citizens and other rescue services are a bit lacking? I'm sure Sado himself will be arriving soon to assign shinobi to help but for now, you'll do.

After learning what they could do to help they darted off toward the residential district. Jack was the first one to reach the outskirts of the neighborhood as he noticed the numerous collapsed houses and the rubble that was piled into tall piles of rock and stone. He found himself in front of a crumpled home the front section near the doorway caved in and broken as he heard a woman screaming from behind the rubble faintly.
He paused as he thought out the best way to deal with the task without harming the humans inside of the building. He would need to act quickly, and precisely as he placed his hands down upon the front portion of the doorway. He coursed Earth Release chakra through the point of contact as he lowered the weight of the two bulky sections of rubble covering an escape route from the home.
That was when he heard a baby or a small child crying as he could make out the noise of the mother frantically trying to console her child. He took a deep breathe in as he lifted the rubble up by lowering and then lifting his upper body using his legs to lift the lightened rocks.
They were easily one-hundred times lighter, and it was an easy task but Jack wanted it to seem like he was doing an amazing thing. He wanted these people to believe in him and his officials so with a strained face he lifted the rubble upward yelling out for the woman.

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Ultra Light-Weight Rock Technique
Damage: N/A (-40 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The technique can decrease the weight of the target to virtually zero but the bigger the target, the more time is needed.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.
Stand back your Tsumikage is here!

I will save everyone if it takes everything I have.

With that, he lifted the two huge sections of stone housing up above his head creating a path for what appeared to be a single mother and her child. The woman's hands were raw and bloodied, she had been trying to dig herself and her baby out of the home through the rubble. Jack could see the broken fingernails and the blood pouring from her hands as tears flowed from her eyes holding her child in her arms she could barely move.
The other clone, extended his hands as he caught her before she fell she was obviously exhausted, hungry, and in a state of frantic anxiety. In unison to the other clone grabbing and holding the woman up Jack dropped the two rocks upon the top of the pile of rubble clear of any citizens or common folk releasing the Light Weight so that when they landed atop the pile they crashed down with a loud thud showing that he had lifted not one, but two objects that no man should have been able to lift.
The woman was in shock crying out as the other clone picked her up alongside her child and began carrying her to the Tsumikage Mansion. He would course healing natured chakra through her, and her hands and fingers began to heal from any damage she had sustained. He took her directly to Catherine before turning and running back to Jack to support him in dealing with more damage.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique.
He-... he-... lifted the entire house!

The woman exclaimed as she stood before Catherine who replied with a joking tone before leading the woman to safety.

Yeah, he tends to have that effect on people. You'll get over it in a few hours.

The next thing they heard was a young child screaming out in pain as they made their way deeper into the residential area. What they found was a young boy, probably ten or so who had been pinned under a giant piece of fallen rock. His left leg was pinned under it as he screamed out for his mother. Jack went in first as he channeled lightning chakra through his right hand. He looked down at the child and bent over to see him face to face as he explained what he was going to do and what his ally was going to do. His tone was rather kind and caring, and it seemed to take hold of the moment trying to calm the child enough that they could get the rubble off of him.

Hey there, I'm going to gently touch your leg and make all the pain go away. Then my friend here is going to move the big rock freeing you. You won't feel it, but he's gonna heal up your leg before you even know what happened? Alright. Ready? One. Two. Three.

( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.
With that as he said "three" Jack precisely hit a nerve in the child's leg with the tip of his index and middle finger as he discharged the electricity. This abruptly confused the nerves removing the sensations of pain. It was a rather basic medical technique used for anesthesia and he did this in unison to using the diagnosis skill.
This gave him an accurate prognosis allowing Jack to know that it was a clean break of the femur with no damage to the arteries in the leg meaning the rubble could be removed without any trouble. As this happened, the other clone was able to merely lift and move the rock as it wasn't as big as a lot of the other rubble. Quickly, he placed his hands upon the child's leg as he coursed healing natured chakra through the broken leg healing the damage and resetting the broken bones.
The moment the leg was healed the other clone picked the child up and would take him to the Tsumikage Mansion. He yelled out one final thing as he was carted away to safety calling out for Jack to find his mommy. Which if he could he would. As the other clone got there he explained to Catherine that they were still looking for other humans including this child's mother.
Gradually as they brought more people back to the Tsumikage Mansion the attitudes were picking up and the humans were seeming more and more resolute knowing that the shinobi that promised to protect them were staying true to their word.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max) ( 40 )
Damage: N/A ( 20 )
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.
Jack would find himself traveling deeper into the neighborhood as he heard another woman screaming out for her son. Jack told her what had happened and that she could find him at the mansion before asking her where he could provide the most aid. She told him that near the first well that had been built in the landmark a sinkhole had formed and sucked in an entire block. People were trapped underground and they had no way of getting out.
Jack sent her on her way as he traveled toward the sinkhole knowing that he could do something to help. He formulated a plan as he made his way toward the center of the district as he found the sinkhole rather easily. He channeled chakra into the ground as he rose the ground lifting the subterranean section to ground level.
This allowed him to save another doze or so humans that he deliberately lead back to the Tsumikage Mansion to seek out food and temporary shelter. Together the clones waited for their asking if there was anything else they could do.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Other Clone's chakra:
396 - 05 ( Thunderwave ) = 391
391 - 30 ( Regen ) = 361
361 - 40 ( Mystic Palm ) = 321
Jack's chakra:
938 -40 ( Light Weight ) = 898
898 - 20 ( Nervous System ) = 878
878 - 30 ( Moving Core ) = 848
ELM from LM 110

Reactions: Vegeta

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Oro comes out of the capital after swapping spots with Hachi and getting the okay to be part of the world again. He is finally released under one rule can't kill any villagers in Tsumi.

So I heard that mother is coming back maybe not I can get to see such power she has and do a little experimenting this go around.

He lets out a sinister laugh as he walks down the steps of the house he is leaving stretching his arms and legs leaving landmark going to where he was told the shine bright in the sky but wasn't sure but he will check in that area still.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado arrived at the capital regrouping with his clones.

He was still exhausted but tried to keep a smile on his face so those around wouldn't suspect.
Sado's Chakra
Remaining chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
275 - 50 ( Sage Mode ) = 225

Doombringer chakra:

Other Clone's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado would find Tetsuo and his mother a suitable safe place most likely having Catherine his assistant take them to a medical shinobi to be looked after. When he finally got into a position where he was alone, all by himself, and secluded from prying eyes he would drop out of Sage Mode as he let out a long hard exhale. It wasn't precisely an exhale more than it was all of his energy and focus leaving his body as he tried to keep his composure.
In essence, Sado was broken, as broken as the day his tribe left him for dead his body was in pain, his head was aching and he hadn't slept in days. His body was on fire every muscle in his being felt like it was snapped, twisted or pulled his back, shoulders and waist felt like they were pinching against tendons and joints. Yang State had taken its toll on him, to the goliath barbarian it felt like the Yang energy had yanked the life from his body to keep him moving when he couldn't move.
The Shogun had pushed everything out of him and left him as a weakened failure a Kage who couldn't protect his humans. Even after Tetsuo's kind words, Sado couldn't reason himself as anything but a weak runt, a half-breed goliath bastard that couldn't protect his tribe, not once, but twice now. What could he do? He was spread as thin as possible, he was using several clones to keep up with everything around him. He had used them to help his village grow across the ocean in Tobusekai but it wasn't enough for the humans he surrounded himself with. They always wanted more, even his best, wasn't good enough. In truth, he was just chasing the perception that he had built. He wanted them to care for him because he couldn't care for himself. Against his better judgment, Sado forced down another pill, this time it was a Soldier Pill it would be the third one recently, the third pill, two were Weapon X, without pausing between their usages and letting his body acclimate to the effects.
He felt the chakra swell through his body as his supply was doubled, the warmth radiating through him. The stimulants and drugs coursed through his body as his muscles flexed and tensed a rush of blood and pain overtook him. His heartbeat increased as he could literally feel each beat.
The sound rang through his ears creating a stretching feeling like a rubber-band that ran across his forehead being pulled and loosened over and over as the pain ran down his face. He was legitimately struggling through the strain both emotionally and physically in his darkest moment that voice called out to him again. Keep-... fighting. It rang through his ears over his heartbeat.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Description and Background: Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiry of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Sado's Chakra
2900 x 2 = 5800
Remaining chakra:

Doombringer chakra:

Other Clone's chakra:

Jack's chakra:
That was when Catherine arrived and told him about a tailed beast raging through the outside lands of their village. He couldn't even get a break it seemed, as he sat upward gradually regathering natural energy. This time his chakra had been bolstered by the pill allowing him to have an extended and considerable supply.
As he did this Doombringer one of his clones set out in the direction of the disturbance with Salazzle the salamander summon. Hopefully, someone else could handle whatever the hell was going on, because Sado needed to take a moment to recenter himself.​
Doombringer the Clone LLM

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks sought out his Tsumikage he had heard the rumors.

I heard what has transpired. Takauji and now a jinchuriki.

Do you know what that blinding light is off in the distance?

Trunks rested a hand upon one of the clones while it performed a jutsu.

He gave him an ample supply of chakra to work with to strengthen his technique.
(Chakra Tensõ no Jutsu) Chakra Transfer Technique
Chakra: N/A (same as the amount transferred)
Description:
This is an advanced ability that ninjas with great chakra control can learn to use and that Bijuu possess innately. The user will release his or hers unmolded chakra onto another ninja, effectively transferring it. The technique has many uses, from restoring an allies chakra to releasing him from a Genjutsu or simply to give him more chakra to mold, allowing him to drastically boost the power of a technique. Tsunade could even use this technique, together with her Creation Rebirth technique to, in conjunction with her summon Katsuyu, heal multiple people at the same time during Pain's attack on Konohagakure. If used to power the use of a technique, the recipient of the chakra can boost one technique by adding +20 chakra to it which increases its damage by +40. To do this, the recipient must mold the technique while the user of Chakra Tenso no Jutsu is transferring chakra into him, meaning that both the transfer and the technique must be done at the same time. The transfer can only be done with direct contact between user and target and restores the targets chakra by up to 100 points per turn. The technique can even be used by ninjas with natural energy passively coursing through their chakra flows, as a medical ninja's near perfect chakra control enables them to filter the unwanted and sometimes harmful energy from entering the recipients chakra system.
Note: Only usable by bios with great chakra control (NB Medical Ninjas, Hyuuga bios, Canon Medical Ninjas). Bios seen using it in the manga can also use it.
Note: Cannot be used to power the users own techniques.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

Reactions: Pyro NB and Vegeta

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Doton/Katon: Saruiwa ) - Earth/Fire Release: Monkey Rock ( Jack )
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: 80 ( +40 Chakra Transfer ) = 120
Description: This technique creates a giant stone monkey by accumulating surrounding ground and shaping it into the animal, which is then reinforced with fire. Unlike the Great Stone Golem, the user doesnt have to continuously fuel the technique with their chakra. While the height of the monkey can reach up to 30m, it has a capacity for moving quite fast that belies its hulking stature.
Note: Due to being a dual elemental technique, the user can only use one other jutsu that turn.
Note: This technique does not have any basic elemental weakness.
Sado would continue meditating as his clone Jack would form a technique to aid in defense should it be needed. The spot he had sought out was near the Tsumikage Mansion so as Trunks approached Sado didn't move. He allowed him to approach his clone and place his hand upon him. As Trunks began to send chakra through the clone it moved into position rising up a massive golem of rock and fire imbuing it with Yang.
This allowed the clone Jack to create and maintain a sentient earth and fire golem that could use elements from both natures it was sourced from. It was strengthened by his ally's flow of chakra giving it a decent amount of power in exchange for halving its size. Sado tried to remain focused as he continued to gather up natural energy,

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell ( Jack )
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Sado's Chakra
Remaining chakra:

Other Clone's chakra:

Jack's chakra:
848 - 40 ( Monkey Rock ) = 808
808 - 50 ( Change into Hell ) = 758

Monkey Rock:

Last edited:

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/grand-divide-110.756123/post-21954049

Mala would come into the Land Mark in a rage. Her water beasts continuously destroying things until finally she saw something. It was Sado. The Sin Kage. Mala's rage tipped even more as she burst into her final form! The two beasts would be about 20m to each of her sides and would attack the two men (Xicer and Howard) as they were doing whatever they were doing. They'd each shoot forward a think, yet large enough tentacle to rip through the torso of each man individually, happening simultaneous to her transforming.

"ROOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!"

( Sanbi Chon Hengi no Jutsu ) - Three Tailed Final Transformation Technique
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A ( +30 to water techniques, +20 to Coral )
Description: When entering this mode Yagura will begin releasing a large amount of pale blue chakra that then envelops him and thus becomes the three tailed beast. Its large in size and has a hard spiked shell and scaley limbs. All three of the tails are heavily scaled and are very dangerous. It has tremendous power and in water it can travel very fast regardless of its size being large. While, in this form, the user can only use water elemental techniques, Coral, and any tailed beast skills that are related to the Sanbi and water techniques get a substantual power boost and capable of being created without a source up to mid range away. His defense naturally increases, able to tank A rank and below attacks that hit his shell. His underbelly is still vulnerable.
Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 5 turns and can only be activated twice. After it ends, the user cannot use any Bijuu techniques for 3 turns and cannot use any transformation for at least 4 turns.

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench (Reference)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (+10 to sustain)
Damage: 80 + 30 + 25
Description: After performing the Dragon → Tiger handseals, this technique will summon a large amount of water near the user that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. Shizuku has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack though the user can shape it in any way he needs for his intended purpose. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent and as long as the user fuels it and the technique isn't fully negated, the Tiger handseal can be sustained and the water manipulated and used. The technique can also be used from nearby water sources, including low rank water techniques, for the same effect. Due to the immense control needed, the technique is considered a highly advanced use of water release, requiring the user to possess a primary water specialty to use.

Note: Can only be used by Water Primary Specialists.

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench (reference)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (+10 to sustain)
Damage: 80 + 30 + 25
Description: After performing the Dragon → Tiger handseals, this technique will summon a large amount of water near the user that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. Shizuku has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack though the user can shape it in any way he needs for his intended purpose. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent and as long as the user fuels it and the technique isn't fully negated, the Tiger handseal can be sustained and the water manipulated and used. The technique can also be used from nearby water sources, including low rank water techniques, for the same effect. Due to the immense control needed, the technique is considered a highly advanced use of water release, requiring the user to possess a primary water specialty to use.

Note: Can only be used by Water Primary Specialists.

- Challenge to Howard and Xicer

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado, his clones, and Trunks found themselves alone once more as the capital returned to normalcy. Well as much normalcy as it could with everything as it was. Sado sent out messages to Skarlet, Desmond, and Vegeta the individuals he had fought alongside when they came up against the Fallen Shogun. He asked them to meet him here in the Graveyard of Sin as soon as they could. For Skarlet he dangled the prospect of an unconscious jinchuriki over her head he assumed like his old ally Korra she would find that tidbit of information interesting.
He motioned for one of the clones, Jack specifically to swiftly kick the jinchuriki in the stomach as to make sure she was thoroughly unconscious and out before he moved onto the message for Vegeta. Which for Vegeta he mentioned the possibility of a powerful foe to prove himself against assuming that would play to the saiyan's prideful nature. Finally, the message to Desmond was one that played to his need to protect the rest of the village and avenge the humans he might have called his family.
Hopefully, he could convince them all to show, but ultimately Sado knew that a generous portion of Desmond's morality might be under his own scrutiny due to what had happened in the Haunted Forest. Sado himself, well, he just needed a bit longer to rest, if he could regain the chakra, and the abilities that he had expended this previous week than maybe, just maybe he could be useful.

Trunks. You wanted to know what that light was. It signifies one of my greatest mistakes to date. Takauji Ashikaga was more than just a man, more than just a monster he was a key. The final key to a prison that held a dangerous creature "Tiamat, the Mother of Beasts." A god-like entity with powers and abilities we might not even be able to imagine. I don't know much about her, but what I assume I know is she wants to wipe the slate clean and begin again. A new world void of humans and our flawed nature. I hoped the world could defeat her without me, without us, but taking into consideration that the light isn't getting dimmer, but instead closer I feel we may find ourselves in a world where we can't plug our ears and place our heads under the sand. If only I had found a better way to deal with Takauji Ashikaga if only I had found a way to seal him instead of killing him but I didn't so we find ourselves in this position because of me. It might be the reason this jinchurki went postal, I don't know yet. I'm thinking Skarlet could extract information from her, but it's obviously volatile and combative.

Sado explained what he knew to Trunks knowing that as one of his oldest and most trusted allies he at least deserved that much. He took a long pause as he let that information sink in. Then, he just waited for his allies responses. He didn't know if they would show up, but he believed in them and felt like they believed in him.
More than anything, he just wanted Tsumigakure to be able to prosper and survive through this harrowing event that might lead to the end and eradication of many lives. In a way, he already knew many had probably lost their lives but he tried to push that thought away. Sado's clone Doombringer and the summon Salazzle arrived back from trying to cut the jinchuriki off but had failed.

Doombringer a clone ELM from LM 110
Sado's Chakra
Remaining chakra:

Senjutsu chakra:
1715 - 10 ( Sage Mode | Maintain )

Doombringer chakra:

Other Clone's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Monkey Rock:

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado, his clones, and Trunks found themselves alone once more as the capital returned to normalcy. Well as much normalcy as it could with everything as it was. Sado sent out messages to Skarlet, Desmond, and Vegeta the individuals he had fought alongside when they came up against the Fallen Shogun. He asked them to meet him here in the Graveyard of Sin as soon as they could. For Skarlet he dangled the prospect of an unconscious jinchuriki over her head he assumed like his old ally Korra she would find that tidbit of information interesting.
He motioned for one of the clones, Jack specifically to swiftly kick the jinchuriki in the stomach as to make sure she was thoroughly unconscious and out before he moved onto the message for Vegeta. Which for Vegeta he mentioned the possibility of a powerful foe to prove himself against assuming that would play to the saiyan's prideful nature. Finally, the message to Desmond was one that played to his need to protect the rest of the village and avenge the humans he might have called his family.
Hopefully, he could convince them all to show, but ultimately Sado knew that a generous portion of Desmond's morality might be under his own scrutiny due to what had happened in the Haunted Forest. Sado himself, well, he just needed a bit longer to rest, if he could regain the chakra, and the abilities that he had expended this previous week than maybe, just maybe he could be useful.

Trunks. You wanted to know what that light was. It signifies one of my greatest mistakes to date. Takauji Ashikaga was more than just a man, more than just a monster he was a key. The final key to a prison that held a dangerous creature "Tiamat, the Mother of Beasts." A god-like entity with powers and abilities we might not even be able to imagine. I don't know much about her, but what I assume I know is she wants to wipe the slate clean and begin again. A new world void of humans and our flawed nature. I hoped the world could defeat her without me, without us, but taking into consideration that the light isn't getting dimmer, but instead closer I feel we may find ourselves in a world where we can't plug our ears and place our heads under the sand. If only I had found a better way to deal with Takauji Ashikaga if only I had found a way to seal him instead of killing him but I didn't so we find ourselves in this position because of me. It might be the reason this jinchurki went postal, I don't know yet. I'm thinking Skarlet could extract information from her, but it's obviously volatile and combative.

Sado explained what he knew to Trunks knowing that as one of his oldest and most trusted allies he at least deserved that much. He took a long pause as he let that information sink in. Then, he just waited for his allies responses. He didn't know if they would show up, but he believed in them and felt like they believed in him.
More than anything, he just wanted Tsumigakure to be able to prosper and survive through this harrowing event that might lead to the end and eradication of many lives. In a way, he already knew many had probably lost their lives but he tried to push that thought away. Sado's clone Doombringer and the summon Salazzle arrived back from trying to cut the jinchuriki off but had failed.

Doombringer a clone ELM from LM 110
Sado's Chakra
Remaining chakra:

Senjutsu chakra:
1715 - 10 ( Sage Mode | Maintain )

Doombringer chakra:

Other Clone's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Monkey Rock:
https://animebase.me/threads/tsuchi-heihō-103.756116/page-2#post-21954043

Geets and Boit arrive and see the carnage left behind by the recent battle. Vegeta was on top of Boits head between his horns looking in all directions with his Byuakugan. He let his SM fade away as the danger seemed to be over for now. He then see's the message from Sado, and hastily reads it. Eyes widening, he speaks aloud confusing Boit below who didn't know the context..

A new powerful foe to sully my fists with?!

Vegeta exclaims, reading his Kage's message. Pausing only long enough to cue up Thunderwave, an epic tune begins to play thru the Capital as he reads on..

Boitata my old friend, prepare yourself for war...

And with that the duo made their way to Sado..

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clone coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/grand-divide-110.756123/page-3#post-21954896

This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:

- Gather DNA/Test Material to use (2)

Summary: Skarlet's clone would arrive at Graveyard of Sin to collect DNA material from the Biju Sado informed her of.

Skarlet's clone and the workers would arrive back to the Graveyard of Sin capital. Skarlet would let the clones go back to their building as she makes her way to Sado and the biju. After a few minutes, Skarlet would arrive at Sado's location to see an unconscious woman on the ground near him. Skarlet would assume that this woman would be the Jinchuriki that he was referring to in his message. Skarlet would first take a chakra pill to give the clone self more of a chakra source. After that Skarlet would activate her Blood Eyes so she can examine the test subjects chakra network and can notice the giant chakra supply this woman had as well as what looks like a sinister chakra through her body.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

( Dōjutsu Ketsuryūgan ) - Eye Technique: Blood Dragon Eye
Chakra: 15 ( -10 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Ketsuryūgan (血龍眼, Literally meaning: Blood Dragon Eye) is a dōjutsu, which appears in certain individuals of the Chinoike clan. The Ketsuryūgan is recognised by its reddish colour, giving a special appearance for the users of this dōjutsu, characterised as holders of eyes as red as blood. A notable ability of the Ketsuryūgan is it's ability to cast genjutsu, either by making physical skin contact with the target or meeting each other's gaze, on a level of comparable strength to the Sharingan as well as be able to follow high-speed movements. One of its main abilities is their ability to manipulate iron, or more accurately, any liquid with a high iron concentration which allows them the ability to manipulate the blood within themselves for Ninjutsu use. Much like any other Dōjutsu, the Ketsuryugan is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Similar to the Byakugan, the user can see chakra through matter and beyond dense matter or in long distances. This ability also allows the wielder to see one's "life force", or their physical energy and sense and see any living object within range.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his doujutsu, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina, he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Jounin Rank or above and has held the Doujutsu for a month, he becomes able to passively activate it.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While traveling the NW, bios with an activated Ketsuryugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away though this does not beyond an ocean landmark.
Note: In order to utilize any of the blood based abilities, the user must be at least Jounin rank.

As Skarlet gets closer she makes notes of the chakra and with her gauntlet sends a message to her real self. As she says this she kneels down and takes out a syringe and starts taking blood from the woman. Skarlet would fill 5 vials of blood and then put the vials into her gauntlet. Skarlet would have the gauntlet analyze the blood/DNA and send the files to her main self. As this is happening Skarlet would turn to Sado.

This one just from looking and what I am reading seems to possess a giant power. I see she is still alive. How much can I take off her for study?

Clone Chakra 666 + 1000 = 1666 - 15 = 1651