Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grand Divide

The Grand Divide is the deepest canyon in the known world, surrounded by tall mountain formations. The wide and almost vertical gorge has mysterious origins, and its depths are permanently obscured by a thick mist. The area is mostly dominated by barren rocks and rock formations, leaving little room for animals or humans. Travelers occasionally descend into the canyon, where monsters are said to roam a hot, hellish landscape.
Coming from LM 115
Takeno moved through this place rather quickly. He found nothing interesting about the area.

Leaves LM

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grand Divide

The Grand Divide is the deepest canyon in the known world, surrounded by tall mountain formations. The wide and almost vertical gorge has mysterious origins, and its depths are permanently obscured by a thick mist. The area is mostly dominated by barren rocks and rock formations, leaving little room for animals or humans. Travelers occasionally descend into the canyon, where monsters are said to roam a hot, hellish landscape.
103-110

Takeno walks through the dangerous terrain as quick as possible
"This place gives me the creeps"
Leaves LM

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:

- Expand your lab expansions (2)

Summary: Skarlet would decided she needed to expand her operations giving her more room for her Xenomorphs. She would also want to expand for more assistants and cultist/test subjects that she would plan to gather.

As Skarlet returns to her landmark she would start to think how she would need to build up her lab. She would contact her clone that left a while ago to stop trying to build a cult as she would do it her self. The clone would disperse as Skarlet would continue towards the lab. Skarlet would think that she should make a place for her future test subjects could stay at.

Skarlet would use her gauntlet to have the drone that is roaming scan the area so Skarlet can relearn the area lay out. Skarlet would walk into her lab and have her assistants and her go over the landmark layout. With the landmark being mostly mountains and canyons, Skarlet would have to in corporate the houses and building into the moutains and canoyons and while also expanding the underground area holding station for her Xenomorphs. Skarlet and Rose would go over the mountain housing ideas while Z and Luna focus on the canyon housing.

After a few moments Skarlet and Rose would create the design for the mountains designs. The designs would incorporate the houses either on the side, on top or into the mountains.
You must be registered for see images

As they finished, Luna and Z would finish the designs for the canyon designs.

After finishing the designs on the computer, Skarlet would use her gauntlet to copy the designs onto it so she can have it with her at all times. Skarlet would walk outside her lab and bite her thumb and summons her Wood Snake in front of the lab. The Wood Snake would see Skarlet and feel uneasy as he can sense the vibrations from the underground Xenomorphs.

(Kuchiyose: Hiraishin Mokuton Hebi) ~ Flying Wood Snake
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short/Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Orochimaru fused the cells of hashirama senju, as well as the dna of Pein's giant bird summon, into the genes of Manda. The snake is half the size of Manda with wood platelets for scales. It has the ability to use Wood jutsus. And it has wings allowing it to fly. Given its size, it is able to fly with the added weight of 3 people, of Orochimaru's build.
~Wood jutsus require the use of said jutsu, and count toward the maximum 3 jutsus per turn as per Rei's R&R
~Can only be summoned once per battle
~The snake flies at the speed of Pein's giant bird
~The snake can only stay on the field for 5 turns
~Can only be summoned by someone who knows wood, or Snakes
Skarlet...what do you have going on underground. I can sense crazy movements down their...

Its a new species called Xenomorphs. They are alien but do not worry I have them under control.

If you say so. What can I do for you.

Skarlet would show the wood snake the designs for the whole area.

I need houses and such so I can expand operations. As well as a underground holding area for the creatures.

It will be done....

To start off, the Wood Snake would use its greater wood jutsu to create mulitple bridges and pillars through out the area to connect areas adn make bridges so future occupants can walk to other areas easier. At the same time the Wood Snake would use this underground to make a giant holding area underground that expands the holding area of the Xenomorphs. This would allow, Skarlet to prodcure more Xenomorphs and create an army.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

After doing that the Wood Snake would use a giant amount of chakra to create multiple houses in the area. The snake would make houses inside, outside, and incorporate into the mountains while making houses on the bottom, sides and incorporate into the canyons.

(Mokuton: Renchūka no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique. Instead of creating a single house, Yamato creates multiple houses at once. It appears to exhaust him rather quickly, and as a result the user may only perform B rank and below wood element the following turn. This technique can be used to for multiple homes or as a defence.

There you go that should be all. You wouldn't mind if I have ones those creatures from a snack?

You shouldn't. They have acid blood and would not end well.

Nevermind than... Tell Sado he still owes me a meal.

Will do.

The wood snake would disappear. Skarlet would check her gauntlet and see the Queen Alien and the rest of the Xenomorphs would be moving into the more open underground space. While they do that, Skarlet would have the roaming drone rescan the area so she has the new layout. With the buildings now done, Skarlet would have Rose and Luna start adding some tech to the houses. Z would also be doing the same but also make sure there is no way any guest will be able to find the Xenos. Skarlet would than go back into her lab and get to work before planning to head out.

Mission ends.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sora ran towards the canyon. In the loudest voice possible he yelled, "Yo, Skarlet, ya here!?!?"
@Korra.
As the man would be running through the canyon, Skarlet’s drone that would be roaming the area would fly over to it. The drone would alert Skarlet and give her video of the man. Skarlet would notice it was one of the newer Tsumi nin that she briefly saw. She didn’t know why he was here but decided to let him come to her lab.
The drone would fly in front of the man and stop being invisible so the man could see it. The drone would than project Skarlet’s voice while it scan his dna to let Skarlet file it into her logs.

Follow my drone.....

the drone would than lead the man to the mountain that contains Skarlet’s lab.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sora saw the drone. "Is that you Skarlet?" He poked the drone. "If it is I'll follow it."
| Mission Start |
A loud groan resonated behind Sora. He quickly jumped up, a large fist smashing into the earth below him. "Well hello there." Another loud groan and the arm flew up from the ground. Sora connected with the fist, bouncing off of it. He turned quickly. "You'll need to hold on a little okay." Sora patted the drone. He then ran towards the giant zombie, spinning and kicking it in the stomach. It grabbed his foot and flung him like a doll. Sora's body was then covered with a glowing orange coat of bubbles almost. Then the chakra coat's arm flew out and grabbed the zombie. Sora's hood flew off revealing his wide grin. "Heh, heh. Dumb zombie."
( Chakra no Koromo ) - Chakra Shroud
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn, adds 100 chakra points )
Damage: N/A ( +10 to Taijutsu, +5 to Ninjutsu )
Description: The jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a high resistance to all C-Rank and below techniques and B-rank and below Taijutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and lasts for a maximum of 5 turns.
He slammed his leg into the zombie's stomach, and this time the zombie collapsed to his knees. Sora then looked at the zombie. He raised his hand, then brought it down, cutting the zombie in half. "Okay now little drone, let's go." Isobu yawned and Sora pouted. "You couldn't have helped more than that?" "Nah, I was too tired." Isobu smirked before putting his head down and closing his eyes again.
| Mission End |

Last edited:

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno approached the Grand Divide. He had a new bag on him full of empty jars, emergency supplies such as gloves and mask, and paper of course. He walked through the land which seemed to get more eerie by the second. “Where was I supposed to meet them again...?” He looked around for any obvious signs of life and human activity, but nothing. Whenever Scarlet made this secret lab of her’s, Scarlet was good at keeping her hidden areas hidden from the public. “H-Hey! Where are you guys?”

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sora saw the drone. "Is that you Skarlet?" He poked the drone. "If it is I'll follow it."
| Mission Start |
A loud groan resonated behind Sora. He quickly jumped up, a large fist smashing into the earth below him. "Well hello there." Another loud groan and the arm flew up from the ground. Sora connected with the fist, bouncing off of it. He turned quickly. "You'll need to hold on a little okay." Sora patted the drone. He then ran towards the giant zombie, spinning and kicking it in the stomach. It grabbed his foot and flung him like a doll. Sora's body was then covered with a glowing orange coat of bubbles almost. Then the chakra coat's arm flew out and grabbed the zombie. Sora's hood flew off revealing his wide grin. "Heh, heh. Dumb zombie."
( Chakra no Koromo ) - Chakra Shroud
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn, adds 100 chakra points )
Damage: N/A ( +10 to Taijutsu, +5 to Ninjutsu )
Description: The jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a high resistance to all C-Rank and below techniques and B-rank and below Taijutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and lasts for a maximum of 5 turns.
He slammed his leg into the zombie's stomach, and this time the zombie collapsed to his knees. Sora then looked at the zombie. He raised his hand, then brought it down, cutting the zombie in half. "Okay now little drone, let's go." Isobu yawned and Sora pouted. "You couldn't have helped more than that?" "Nah, I was too tired." Isobu smirked before putting his head down and closing his eyes again.
| Mission End |
The drone would look at the defeated Zombie and man.

I could have but wanted to see what you can do first since my drone already scanned you and informed me on what you posses. Bring the zombie as well so I can run test.

AFter this the drone would than lead the man straight directly to the mountain that houses Skarlet's lab. While doing this the drone would detect another life form coming into her land. The drone would get the man to the bottom of the correct mountain.

Get to the top of this and the entrance will be there. One of my assistants will let you in.

The drone would than fly off.

Takeno approached the Grand Divide. He had a new bag on him full of empty jars, emergency supplies such as gloves and mask, and paper of course. He walked through the land which seemed to get more eerie by the second. “Where was I supposed to meet them again...?” He looked around for any obvious signs of life and human activity, but nothing. Whenever Scarlet made this secret lab of her’s, Scarlet was good at keeping her hidden areas hidden from the public. “H-Hey! Where are you guys?”
As the new person is walking around the drone would appear in front of him. The drone would also scan the man allowing Skarlet to know of the man's DNA and ability.

This is Skarlet. Follow my drone and it will lead you to me.

The drone would than start flying to lead the man to her lab.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The drone would look at the defeated Zombie and man.

I could have but wanted to see what you can do first since my drone already scanned you and informed me on what you posses. Bring the zombie as well so I can run test.

AFter this the drone would than lead the man straight directly to the mountain that houses Skarlet's lab. While doing this the drone would detect another life form coming into her land. The drone would get the man to the bottom of the correct mountain.

Get to the top of this and the entrance will be there. One of my assistants will let you in.

The drone would than fly off.

As the new person is walking around the drone would appear in front of him. The drone would also scan the man allowing Skarlet to know of the man's DNA and ability.

This is Skarlet. Follow my drone and it will lead you to me.

The drone would than start flying to lead the man to her lab.
Takeno looked at the miniature drone, perplexed at why it was scanning him. He started to poke the camera as a voice came out of it. Takeno jumped back in confusion, looking around him to see where the ominous voice was coming from, then looking down at the drone and realizing the voice was being produced from the strange mechanism. “This is Skarlet. Follow my drone and it will lead you to me.” Takeno followed the drone towards a mountain, closing in on Skarlet’s secret lab.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno looked at the miniature drone, perplexed at why it was scanning him. He started to poke the camera as a voice came out of it. Takeno jumped back in confusion, looking around him to see where the ominous voice was coming from, then looking down at the drone and realizing the voice was being produced from the strange mechanism. “This is Skarlet. Follow my drone and it will lead you to me.” Takeno followed the drone towards a mountain, closing in on Skarlet’s secret lab.
The drone would lead the man navigating the man through the mountains and canyon. When they arrived at the correct canyon the drone would lead the man up to the entrance where the other man would be. With both man hear, Skarlet's assistant Z would open the lab door and let the men into her lab where they would be introduced to the other assistants, Rose and Luna. Skarlet would appear.

You two are newer Tsumi nin aren't you. One with a tailed beast and one of Paper Ninjutsu from what I can tell. What brings you to my lab.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Well...I-I wanna help!” Takeno's tone was stronger now than ever before. He showed determination in his eyes, and stood upright, beaning with ambition, and resolution. He saw their eyes on him, which made him a tad bit nervous as he sank back down to his usual stance, looking down at the ground. “I...I know I usually go on harvesting missions for the village, which dont get me wrong I am more than happy to do... but I know there is still more that I can do. I mean I’ve taken out six zombies in 48 hours! I never even imagined killing a singular zombies, or even thought that zombies existed outside of fairy tales which is honestly very surprising for this virus since it does mean— oh im getting ahead of myself. But what I want to say is.” Takeno looked at Skarlet with furrowed eyebrows his original mood had returned, “Tell me what to do. What to kill what to drsg down here... and i’ll do it. Not for just Tsumigakure’s sake, but for my own cause too.”