Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grand Divide

The Grand Divide was once known as the deepest canyon in the known world, surrounded by tall mountain formations. The wide and almost vertical gorge has mysterious origins, and its depths are permanently obscured by a thick mist. The area is mostly dominated by barren rocks and rock formations, leaving little room for animals or humans; Though after the huge change in the world and the moon falling to earth it had become inhabited by those not of the human nature at all. Different species of Arali that strayed away from others had banded together and created their own town/village deep within the misty canyon. These Arali ranged from Lilin whom now take on forms of the monsters that used to roam the hellish landscape, to Utukku who's voices echo through the mist throughout the days and nights. Unlike before, travelers now avoid roaming through the divide for the most part, as they simply believe the monsters that used to roam wildly had evolved and started a civilization; Making it much more dangerous

Last edited by a moderator:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado moved through the landmark rather quickly.

He was content enough to not stop and just continue on to his true destination.

Entering LM from LM | Leaving Landmark to LM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado continued on through the landmark back toward the Graveyard of Sin.

Entering LM from LM | Leaving LM to LM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Geets kept on moving, staying away from the canyons edge but occasionally taking a look into the mist below. With his eyes, he see's horrible things he'd rather not discuss right now..

LLM to 103

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado moves through heading to Tsuchi Heiho

Tsuchi Heiho is a funny name. Hei-ho, Tsuchi, Tsuchi, Hei-ho, I love you.

Who? Who? Tsuchi, Tsuchi Heiho.

Entering LM from LM | LLM to LM

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from:

The darkness of the deep canyon was tempting to Richard's eyes, his nerves encouraging him to peer into the mist that clouded the area below. He continued onward, making note of the area so that he would return later.

Leaving LM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The woman walked into the area from Takinomori she had a bag on her hip filled to the brim with basic medicines and salves. It was plain to anyone who saw her she was a young merchant trying to get a start in the world. However she had a new ware, something important a secret. Sado of the Golden Sabbath was dead. The whole world was whipped into a fervor since several bounties were placed and people were told the riches of the Hangurian Freehold were their's to take if only they culled the Golden Sabbath and raided their lands.
She knew she could sell this information, her medicines would pale in comparison to the profit she could make selling a simple line of information. By no means was she a well known information broker, but she didn't need to be to sell the story of Sado the Dead of the Golden Sabbath. She approached some of the abandoned buildings as she noticed that people lived in these cities. She began to call out to the people offering her wares and a story to anyone would paid for information. These people seemed roused by the news, and some were glad to be under the protection of the White Lotus.

I'm Lorelei form Mother's Touch tinctures. I have medicine, salves and natural remidies to barter and trade.

I also have information of the Mighty Golden Sabbath for those with coin.

Multiple people came up to the woman as they traded coin, food, and other goods for her natural remedies.

An old woman came up talking about stomach cramps passing over some fairly decent linen.

Mam I have just the thing for you. A tincture of mint, lemon, juniper and fennel.

Your cramps will be gone moments after drinking my patented Stomach Soothing Tea.

A rough man came up next, he looked dishevaled and dirty.

What can I help you with sir?

The woman said with a warm welcoming tone.

You said you know about the Golden Sabbath.

What do you know?

He passed her several coins in a hurried manner with his right hand as he brushed the hair out of his face with his right.

She began to whisper to him

That'll do. I saw with my own two eyes the big brute of a bastard Sado Yasutora viciously attack a frail woman. This woman, she tore through him like he was butter killed him and began to perform an autopsy in front of his own people! She's already claiming his bounty as we speak. The rest of the Golden Sabbath are destined for a similar fate. A dying breed Takauji Ashikaga, he's the man who will unite us a strong man who would NEVER harm a woman like Sado the Dead of the Golden Sabbath. But I guess he'll never be harming a woman again anyway.

The man whispered back.

Damn. I was really rooting for those Sabbath guys.

Lorelei packed her things and left to the next area. She was already profiting off of just a small bit of information.​

NPC ELM from | LLM
There was no one here to sell her information to so she moved on toward Tsuchi Heiho.

It was a scary and hellish landscape so she rushed onward.

NPC ELM from | LLM

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks my mission using the following elements:
- Convince a neutral party to fight with you (3)
- Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan (3)

Summary: As Trunks and the girl make their way across the world, Trunks will open up about his past and connection to Golden Sabbath, in order to justify his earlier behavior. Speaking for the clan, Trunks would out lay their merits and contributions to the world, and explain how terrible it would be for their people if they were to fall. Through his words, Trunks will inadvertently can the girl to action to help Golden Sabbath with this enemy.

As Trunks and the girl walks, there is an awkward silence and tension between them. Not being a fool, Trunks knows why as his previous threats ring through his ears. Taking a canteen out of his bag with his free hand, takes a swig and attempts to pass it to the girl, who simply shakes her head and looks away at the gesture. Nodding in affirmation, Trunks slips the water into his bag again, and separates his rings from his Shakujo which form a hexagon shape on the ground before running a barrier between them. Stepping into the platform ahead of the girl, Trunks speaks for the first time in a while.

I know you're probably tired from walking, if you get on this platform though, we can ride to our destination.

I'm fine, you can go ahead if youd like, but I will walk.

You were running around spreading information about a wanted clan. People seen you, know your face and voice. As they do mine, but you don't have the benefit of Ninjutsu to hide yourself. With this, we can ride high above the clouds, at heights that even Sharingan couldn't detect our travels. I offered my protection and you accepted, so please, allow me to protect you.

After a few moments of pause, the girl huffs Fine, since you insist. Looking none too pleased about her decision. Slowly she boards the platform with Trunks, sitting as she does. Trunks then lifts his staff into the air, making the platform raise above the clouds and onward toward their destination.

After a ways of travel, the woman speaks, coming as a surprise to Trunks. You're very loyal to this Sado character. Any particular reason?

For a moment, Trunks doesn't speak. It's true that his loyal nature to this man was nearly unprecedented for him. In fact, he barely knew Sado as a man before he was taken from the world. Collecting his thoughts, Trunks speaks. Have you ever heard the news of a slain tribe and think to yourself that the next great mind could have been one of those fallen? Sado is that fallen man. He caught me exploring his home, though that was unknown to me at the time, and we fought. Through an exchange of fists, I grew to know Sado. I grew to know his dreams and visions of peace for this world. I've seen first hand his effect on this around him, how his mere presence gave people the confidence to move forward. If this light in a truly dark world was taken from us, I need to know how and why. I cannot let this monstrous deed go unpunished.

After a long pause on both of their parts, Trunks speaks up again. I'm sorry for my earlier actions. Sado would not have approved, so I truly am sorry that I allowed myself to transcend to such depths. I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me.

After a shorter pause, the girl turns over her right shoulder to look at Trunks with a half smile. It's ok, you just scared me is all. If that were one of my friends I was screaming about, I don't know of I could hold in my anger either, so really I forgive you. So this Sado must have been quite the man in order to have gained so much respect from you and some of the others.

He was quite the man indeed, Trunks acknowledged. It seems that Sado's ability to influence those around him didn't stop at the grave, an idea amazing to Trunks.

Yeah, he was truly an embodiment of the will of Golden Sabbath. Everywhere he went, he passed on peace and protection; the two main priorities of our clan. Everywhere that Sado and I travelled we met people that were in some kind of need, whether it be medical or simple hunger. Not once did we let anyone walk away from meeting is without having their problems, at least somewhat, lifted by our actions. Knowing that, sometimes aided by our help, these people may have to endure the will of others that do not mean them well, others who look to take the prosperity from their lives for the sake of having it in their own, we as Golden Sabbath couldn't just help and leave. We would offer our protection and promises of future aid to anyone worried about anything happening, or said to happen, in their homes.

How much help could you really offer? Most people of this world are simple, they don't have Ninjutsu to sense out an attack, nor the skills to do anything about it if they did. Seems like your aid is something of sentiments alone.

I can see why you would think that, but we can be and have been of use to several people across our lands. For example, right after joining Golden Sabbath, I was with Sado when a girl came to us from one of our lands to tell of a hunting party from her village that gone missing, and wanted our help in finding them. We travelled for days, not taking time to rest or eat until we followed their trail to a very disturbing forest. With signs of struggle and a lab burned to the ground, it seemed very unlikely that we would find them alive. But we pushed forward, for the girl that first came to us, to the loved ones and family that would never have closure, to all of her people that would go hungry, we knew we couldn't stop until they were found or undeniable evidence for their deaths was uncovered.

Did you find them? Asked the girl in a genuine tone, clearly interested in Trunks' tale.

Yeah, we found them, alive too. But I have to warn you, this story doesn't have a happy ending, aside from that fact. When we found them, they were in rags, starving, and suffering from several severe medical issues. They had been.. Captured by a shinobi scientist who... Preformed several tests on them, which basically amounted to the type of torture you see in movies. Sado and I did what we could to heal them, but even medical Ninjutsu has its limits. None of them will ever be the same again, so to say we took home the people that left is arguable. Seeking justice for them, Sado sought out the perpetrator, only to find a diplomat of the land these events occured in. I moved the people to safety in case of a fight, but Sado ultimately talked the entire situation down. And now Desmond is a friend of Golden Sabbath, or at least was before these bounties came up.

It sounds like you've done a lot of food in the world.. It's too bad you may not be able to continue if your bounty is claimed.

Death isn't something I fear, what I fear is letting down those who need me. To allow those in need of protection to suffer because of my own inability. Id rather give my life protecting my people than to know that they were hurt because I didn't. I fear the unknown of that situation.

Well, when you put it that way, I can see how these bounties could mean bad news for those other than yourself, but what can you do about it?

We cut off the snake at the head. This staggering amount of money is coming from somewhere, so if we follow it we will find the people responsible. With Sado gone, I'll need help. I have to regroup with the clan, who I've actually never met before.

Well, you've convinced me. If you can't find your clan, I'll help you. We will fight together and help bring back peace to your lives and homes, as you have done for so many others.

That is a very nice gesture, but I cannot allow you to do that. You do not have shinobi skills, so how could you fight? Sticks and rocks don't work against people like me, and neither do most weapons in the hands of untrained fighters. You would inevitably get yourself hurt or killed, and I can't have that on my concience.

Ugh! You men make me sick, always thinking with your fist first! Listen up short stuff, because I use my head for more than a hat rack, so you are about to hear a real idea. People can aid in a fight without being the one throwing the punches. Do you know where to start with this? Who to talk to, and who not too? There is a very fine practice of finding correct safe information, and that process doesn't involve lies about Granny's and abandoned warehouses. I can be a ground troop for you guys. Plus, I'll have you there to protect me, so I have nothing to worry about.

She raised a good point. Having eyes and ears on the ground, with the common folk wasn't a bad idea. But the influence of the group that they are attempting to find is massive. They probably have people circulating inside our lands with our people right now, Trunks thinks to himself.

I'm sorry, but I simply can't allow you to do that. The risk is entirely too great.

Pighead! I guess we will just have to see about that! the girl says a bit red in the face as she turns back around in a huff, crossing her arms. Rolling his eyes and laughing silently, Trunks finds this all a bit amusing considering the tension from before. Seeing the end of the land, Trunks and the girl move forward to the next.

-Entering LM from , LLM-

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Having taken a slightly wrong turn, Fuu found herself having to traverse the Grand Divide, taking a quick a route as She could around the mouth of the canyon. She remained ever vigilant, especially now that she carried so much currency on her person as well as the mysterious medallion given to her by The Black One's representative. Keeping careful watch of her surroundings and Scouter, Fuu would be ready for any surprises that may come her way.

Chakra 2090
=2080 Chakra remaining

Leaving LM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Passing thru, Geets unrolls a scroll with a blueprints of a 2 story fort, similar to the one he made in their main base, and molding his doton he makes 5 seals then slams his hands to the ground, and summons a crap ton of rocks which take on the shape of a standard rounded battle tower, not the biggest structure in the world but a good place to meet up with clan members if needed. After that, Geets rolls the scroll back up putting it away and leaves the area..

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Descripton: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

LLM

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/page-3#post-21854832

Trunks pass through the land with minimal effort. Because he is familiar with the area, he takes the scenic route so that he may enjoy his travels a bit more. Thinking of the lay of the land, Trunks begins to visualize how he will employ their fortifications after he takes care of the watchtower.

-LLM-

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/graveyard-of-sin-115.756128/page-4#post-21863097

Geets, on top of Boitata right between his horns, passively activates his Byakugan and see's his Kage Sado moving swiftly not far ahead. After telling Boit the course to take, Vegeta stays still meditating and begins drawing in natural energy to help him sense his surroundings while Boit continues moving..

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
( Kanpekinanin Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The group travels through the Grand Divide toward the Graveyard of Sin.
Senjutsu chakra:
466 - 10 ( SM maintain ) = 456
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 456
Remaining in seal: 570
ELM from LM ( 109 ) | LLM