Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This movie is going to dominate every other movie this year. Oh my god this trailer makes me scream like a fangirl.

And people think that the Avengers is awesome.

Here are the other trailers in spoilers if you want to watch them.

Reactions: NLee

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This movie.....I cannot wait. Words can't describe it. Bane=Badass of the year.
I've honestly thought about taking a page from Cartman's book from South Park and freezing myself for a month or two just to be able to not have to wait that long while conscious.

This movie...I just can't even contain my excitement for it. This is how super hero movies should be done.

Hell this is how all movies should be done. Nolan, you are amazing.

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Movie is going to be amazing but I can't bring myself to like that kind of Bane - I wanted the real Bane when he was first announced. And Ann Hathaway as Catwoman, oh no - Her costume is even more retarded and not Catwoman-like at all.

Movie is still going to be f*cking amazing.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched batman begins and the dark night yesterday, just because I was bored and hadn't watched them in a while, and they make me want to see this even more. It looks awesome. I also watched a bootleg of the avengers last night, and that was pretty good, even in video camera in a theater quality.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Batman is awesome but
You must be registered for see images
Actually, no need to ground! The Dark Knight buries Spiderman all the way!!!

And I'm saying that without gargoyling any marbles xd

It's going to be so good. But it cannot surpass 'The Dark Knight' U_U
Never underestimate Nolan beforehand.

---

And it's gonna be f**kin' awesome.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Movie is going to be amazing but I can't bring myself to like that kind of Bane - I wanted the real Bane when he was first announced. And Ann Hathaway as Catwoman, oh no - Her costume is even more retarded and not Catwoman-like at all.

Movie is still going to be f*cking amazing.
Bane, his costume is pretty military-awesome. It works better than the other one would.

As for Catwoman, I know. I loved AC (Arkham City) and Batman Returns (Michelle)'s Catwoman. Especially the latter. But we'll see what Anne can do. She's an awesome actress, but as Catwoman, it's a wait and see.

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, no need to ground! The Dark Knight buries Spiderman all the way!!!

And I'm saying that without gargoyling any marbles xd

Never underestimate Nolan beforehand.

---

And it's gonna be f**kin' awesome.
Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker made that film. I don't think we will see a superhero film surpass that level for many, many years to come.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker made that film. I don't think we will see a superhero film surpass that level for many, many years to come.
We all know that but all I say is that it's still the Best Director of the Last Decade that's at the helm of this movie; as well as the Dark Knight.

And despite how legendary Ledger's performance was and how impossible it seems to surpass it, let's still not put the 'impossible' tag on it. Atleast not till it has released.

Reactions: NLee

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What his me curious is how the end of the film will be. Will Nolan hint at more movies, even though this is his finale? Will Batman die? Will Alfred mount the cowl? xd

Seriously though, I'm so pumped for this.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's going to be so good. But it cannot surpass 'The Dark Knight' U_U
How can you possibly know that? The movies not even out yet

What his me curious is how the end of the film will be. Will Nolan hint at more movies, even though this is his finale? Will Batman die? Will Alfred mount the cowl? xd

Seriously though, I'm so pumped for this.
My thoughts exactly. Nolan said he wanted to end this Batman film series as a trilogy as to not drag it on, but I suppose there's always a possibility of another, right?

I'm no Batman expert, but a while back I was browsing around online about Batman films and someone had the idea that maybe Nolan will end this as a trilogy as is, but continue the series in a decade or so with an adaptation of "The Dark Knight Returns" with a slightly more aged Christian Bale. I have no idea if that story arc was good or not but the idea of it is intriguing to me

Last edited: