November 11

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think it depends completely on the personality of the person. I believe its very important to accept yourself for who you are before moving on to trying to find it in you to accept someone else for who they are. If you can accept yourself for you, then I believe it will be naturally easier to accept someone else in a relationship. But then again it could be completely different for someone such as your friend possibly. It could be easier for her to get into a relationship first and hope that her partner will help her accept herself. And if your reading this you most likely think I'm just rambling. And I most likely am... ^.^" So there's my opinion on the subject. :)

Reactions: Cassiopeia

Jazzy..

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think it depends completely on the personality of the person. I believe its very important to accept yourself for who you are before moving on to trying to find it in you to accept someone else for who they are. If you can accept yourself for you, then I believe it will be naturally easier to accept someone else in a relationship. But then again it could be completely different for someone such as your friend possibly. It could be easier for her to get into a relationship first and hope that her partner will help her accept herself. And if your reading this you most likely think I'm just rambling. And I most likely am... ^.^" So there's my opinion on the subject. :)
That's an amazing answer @__@

Cassiopeia

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
THIS!

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmm...thats a good question... i can relate a bit...cuz i have a gf...and i love her more than i love myself...but that doesnt mean i dont love myself >.> technically...id say no...because the reason you love yourself could be because of a certain someone...

however...i will say that u must love yourself to maintain a certain love for someone....otherwise it wouldnt be healthy imo