Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i was originally talking about scouser choking again....

as for madrid as u can see... the moment they lose cristiano and didnt do anything about it.. i never expected anything from madrid this season, but this is quite alarming and frankly pathetic... losing to the likes of ajax is beyond embarassing, this is not the 90s ajax and they are far from european best, some head will and should roll for this.

Yeah, I punched a hole in my pc desk, lmao. Geez... Selling and spending spree incoming, one hell of a bad week. An avalanche is upon us for sure, something big will happen I'm sure.
Post automatically merged:

Lol, PSG seems to be making annual habit out of this xd
Holy cow I can't even... :ROFLMAO:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a code blood-red alert. This is not a drill; I repeat this is not a drill.

Paok just became the Greek champion, so flee for your wretched lives before Rei arrives.
:nosh:
I Can handle rei in her State of mind. Besides go root for Ajax The glorious football team :)

As long as Barca, her 4th team ( :sneaky: ) don't win the Champions League :lok:

Reactions: Gutsy

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man that last goal sucked balls, if Tottenham win it it's a disgrace at this point lol. Liverpool has to win it now to save football.

On the other hand, Chelsea Arsenal should be fun, Arsenal has to win to get CL next season, Chelsea has won it before... As a past Chelsea fan, I guess I'll be rooting for Chelsea again for this one.

Reactions: Shanks

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imagine going to baku for thousands of pounds, just to get rekt 4-1 by your local rival.

KANTE WILL WIN YOU THE BALL, HE'S GOT THE POWER TO KNOW,
HE'S INDESTRUCTIBLE, ALWAYCS BELIEVE IN, NGOLO!

btw. loserpool fans like @David1996 (my mate) you better win against fucking Spurs mate, or else I have to kill you ;)