Gender free club(because labeling is for products)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soranokenja

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Seeing this usual nonsense of girls only, or guys only, or gender b.s. in general inspired me to make this club. Everyone is welcome to join. The only rules are that you must be yourself, and this is a gender neutral zone. Meaning it's okay if you have a gender symbol on your profile, but avoid using gender specific pronouns. Be casual, be cool, be yourself, Let's have fun. We can talk about Naruto, or be random. I urge everyone to avoid comments of sexual nature. Be respectful, but you don't have to be pretentious. :hey: everyone.

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Seeing this usual nonsense of girls only, or guys only, or gender b.s. in general inspired me to make this club. Everyone is welcome to join. The only rules are that you must be yourself, and this is a gender neutral zone. Meaning it's okay if you have a gender symbol on your profile, but avoid using gender specific pronouns. Be casual, be cool, be yourself, Let's have fun. We can talk about Naruto, or be random. I urge everyone to avoid comments of sexual nature. Be respectful, but you don't have to be pretentious. :hey: everyone.
You must be registered for see images

Status
Not open for further replies.