Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
1. Chakra Sensory, Heat Sensing, Intent Sensing.

2. "Hayabusa are immune to one another’s Wujin abilities at a certain level and rank and are capable of detecting other Hayabusa members no matter where they are." Mugetsu's sucess would be dependent entirely on the rank of the opposing Hayabusa.

3. I believe so, Taijin is the awareness of ourselves and other Hayabusa, the degree of awareness is obviously depedent on rank, but being able to detect their spiritual, mental and physical being qould most likely also enable them to be aqare of what their doing.

4. Yes, depending on rank.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Chakra Sensory, Heat Sensing, Intent Sensing.

2. "Hayabusa are immune to one another’s Wujin abilities at a certain level and rank and are capable of detecting other Hayabusa members no matter where they are." Mugetsu's sucess would be dependent entirely on the rank of the opposing Hayabusa.

3. I believe so, Taijin is the awareness of ourselves and other Hayabusa, the degree of awareness is obviously depedent on rank, but being able to detect their spiritual, mental and physical being qould most likely also enable them to be aqare of what their doing.

4. Yes, depending on rank.

Reborn began to get impatient waiting for the arrival of the straggler. He eventually gave up on the guy and focused on Killua. As the studious boy was reading, Reborn lifted him between his arm and walked out of the dojo with him, carrying him like a basket.

"I'm going to have a...relative of mine take care of your training for a while. There are a few things you need to know about him. He was born during the time of Grandmaster Hayate Hayabusa. However, he was incredibly stupid and wiped himself out of existence for close to a century or so. That century of absence, therefore, means he's still only about 20 years old. No matter what he tries to tell you regarding that matter, he's 20. Second thing, he is no longer a member of the head household so he doesn't need any special treatment. However, he is quite possibly the strongest member of our village at this point in time so show him the proper respect as your sensei. I think that just about covers it." Reborn set Killua down on the outskirts of the village with the scrolls and went back to the village "Wait here for him."

Your second answer is wrong, I'll let Xy explain this to you. What's going to happen now: Jay, you're going to make an independent thread for your furthered training. Xylon is going to be your teacher for Wuji Dao.