Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Nothing is greater than everything. Could somebody explain to me the truth value of that statement?”

Reborn’s question was addressed to the dozen or so individuals sitting before him in the Hayabusa dojo. All members of the fighting class, young and old, sat before their young leader in seiza wearing their navy blue and black uniforms. Reborn sat at the head of the room in front of the in the lotus position wearing his black hakama and robe in front of the shrine dedicated to the predecessors of the clan.

The single roomed building fell quiet after the Reborn’s prompt. None spoke, knowing of Reborn’s cryptic ways and his disdain for incorrectness. However the lack of an answer provoked his impatience and progressed his irritability.

“Well?” Reborn maintained his calm tone of voice, however it completely contrast his expression which grew colder by the moment.

In the back of the dojo Momiji and Genjiro stood in observation of their young disciple. Genjiro was hunched over slightly leaning on a cane while Momiji leaned against the back. The latter had a smile on her face with her arms crossed.

“He always looks so serious, too much formality. I think that’s your fault Genjiro-san.” Momiji said.

“As our leader he needs to be disciplined and formal.”

“But he scares people, you know how easily triggered he is by little things.”

“He’s always had a bit of a temper, I will agree with that.”

*They know I can hear them…* Reborn thought to himself as he continued to wait for an answer.

We'll be RPing, this is collective for the three of you. First task is for at least one of you to answer the first question.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Nanashi listens to the question posed by his cousin and takes a moment to think to himself before answering.

"The question seems simple enough, but no one is answering..."

Nanashi inhales slightly and calls out. "Nothing is the beginning and nothing will be the end. In fact, I doubt nothingness has an end. It's infinite unlike 'everything'".

Nanashi awaits Reborn's reply.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reborn's brow raised as Nanashi spoke. He waited for his cousin to finish before offering a comment on his response.

"You were always a better fighter..." Reborn began, "Do you honestly believe you can explain the entirety of existence finitely? All and None are equally inexpressible outside the realm of infinity. You're missing the point cousin...though you are not entirely wrong." Reborn picked his ear with his pinky.

"Nothing is greater than everything, typically logicians like to think of the latter as an expression of infinity and are trying to say that an unreachable abundance is incapable of being surpassed. However, nothing is 'no thing', an absence of substance. This complete lack of anything surpasses the inconceivable abundance of everything, so then that must mean nothing is also infinite. It gets messy after that when you compare the two but say one is greater... Though this is where my dear cousin is right. Nothing begins and nothing ends. There is no beginning and there is no end. Even the most stringent of mathematicians find no beginning and end to their sacred infinity of abundance, therefore they acknowledge nothingness as the alpha and omega. This, my precious family, is our truth." Reborn completed his introductory lecture and rose to his feet.

"Without further ado, I welcome you all to the first training session with me as your instructor. Be forewarned, I'm even more strict than Genjiro-san..."

"Now then, the next question I have for you all is a more technical one. It involves our clan's kekkei genkai, the Chakra of the Dragon. Who can explain to me how our clan's ability, Wujin, works?"

Next question is for all three of you to explain to me how Wujin works, what makes it possible for the ability to happen? My next response requires all three of you to respond...

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corvo contemplated silently, sitting in the front row with arms folded in the lotus position, wearing the formal blue and black uniform as all of his kin, hair pulled back and tied in a bun. He understood that this training seminar would prove to be his most arduous conditioning yet, second only to Genjiro's. He shuddered at the thought of getting struck with the old man's damn cane over and over again, but quickly gathered himself. He raises his hand before he speaks:

"My understanding is that the Chakra of the Dragon, bestowed to us through the fusion of regular chakra and the spiritual essence of the Three Watatsumi Dragons, interacts with our chakra centers, allowing us to erase our presence both physically and spiritually; this begins with learning how to erase one's existence from being sensed outside of the five senses, and eventually develops into erasing one's physical visage after honing the skill further. That is all I know as of the concept of "no-being"."

Sitting down into the lotus position once more, Corvo looked sternly at Reborn, awaiting his response. Good thing he doesn't have a cane.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Nanashi listens to Reborn's comments on his answer and deeply inhales while relaxing his position. He took a look around the dojo, peering left and right as he continued to listen and digest what his cousin was saying. Upon hearing the question, Nanashi sharply exhales and begins to speak.

"We have been imbued with the Chakra of the Dragon. Using it allows us to manipulate out state of existence, whether we do or we do not. Chakra no Ryujin allows us to manipulate out Danitan, our chakra centers, and erase ourselves from the senses of the enemy being able to not be detected."

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"As the last to speak, I coincide merit in the words of both Corvo and my ill-begotten nephew. That said, I'll slightly modify the current line of thought with my own interpretation. Wujin can generally be conceptualized as the origin of 'everything' - it involves two sides of a single coin, enabling things to be brought into existence and subsequently, erased. Our capacity for Wujin is an idiosyncratic trait descended through the bloodlines, and may be construed as a parallel process to the amalgamated constituents of external alchemy, colloquially referred to as the 'Elixir of Immortality'. Beginning with the lower Dantian, our physical essence is manipulated. As we ascend the remaining Dantians, the vitality of qi (energy) and incorporeal spirit are refined, which ultimately brings us to nothingness."​

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corvo contemplated silently, sitting in the front row with arms folded in the lotus position, wearing the formal blue and black uniform as all of his kin, hair pulled back and tied in a bun. He understood that this training seminar would prove to be his most arduous conditioning yet, second only to Genjiro's. He shuddered at the thought of getting struck with the old man's damn cane over and over again, but quickly gathered himself. He raises his hand before he speaks:

"My understanding is that the Chakra of the Dragon, bestowed to us through the fusion of regular chakra and the spiritual essence of the Three Watatsumi Dragons, interacts with our chakra centers, allowing us to erase our presence both physically and spiritually; this begins with learning how to erase one's existence from being sensed outside of the five senses, and eventually develops into erasing one's physical visage after honing the skill further. That is all I know as of the concept of "no-being"."

Sitting down into the lotus position once more, Corvo looked sternly at Reborn, awaiting his response. Good thing he doesn't have a cane.
Nanashi listens to Reborn's comments on his answer and deeply inhales while relaxing his position. He took a look around the dojo, peering left and right as he continued to listen and digest what his cousin was saying. Upon hearing the question, Nanashi sharply exhales and begins to speak.

"We have been imbued with the Chakra of the Dragon. Using it allows us to manipulate out state of existence, whether we do or we do not. Chakra no Ryujin allows us to manipulate out Danitan, our chakra centers, and erase ourselves from the senses of the enemy being able to not be detected."
"As the last to speak, I coincide merit in the words of both Corvo and my ill-begotten nephew. That said, I'll slightly modify the current line of thought with my own interpretation. Wujin can generally be conceptualized as the origin of 'everything' - it involves two sides of a single coin, enabling things to be brought into existence and subsequently, erased. Our capacity for Wujin is an idiosyncratic trait descended through the bloodlines, and may be construed as a parallel process to the amalgamated constituents of external alchemy, colloquially referred to as the 'Elixir of Immortality'. Beginning with the lower Dantian, our physical essence is manipulated. As we ascend the remaining Dantians, the vitality of qi (energy) and incorporeal spirit are refined, which ultimately brings us to nothingness."​
There were a multitude of responses but the one that most stuck out was from Reborn's uncle, Yu Han Sung. As his uncle spoke Reborn's eye began to twitch in a bit of concern.

"You're using a lot of big words there Oji-san..." Reborn replied.

"Well you're all mostly right, I suppose what I was looking for was more of how our chakra allowed for the ability to work somewhere in your answers. Corvo probably was the closest...Well the closets in terms people can understand." Reborn then pointed to a random child among the group before him.

"I cannot sense your chakra," Reborn began, "I can't sense it yet I am one of the sharpest people alive in regard to chakra detection. Ignore the context of my comment that makes me look egotistical and focus on the depth of my comment. If somebody of the highest caliber of chakra sensing cannot detect the chakra of a child who is doing absolutely nothing, what does that mean for us as a whole?"

"This doesn't just extend to chakra sensors. Energy, spirit, even the metaphysical comprehension that is beyond the five senses is unable to perceive even the most inexperienced children of the Hayabusa. That is all a result of the the essence of the Watatsumi Sanjin that exists within us. Specifically our Chakra of the Dragon, which is in the form of the 3 Dantian, cannot be perceived at all; that is its nature. Our ability of Wujin extends that nature to other means of detecting our existence. In your training, as you learn to harness your birthright, Wujin becomes second nature just like the water walking technique. Of course many more skilled individuals become capable of erasing themselves from the five senses, but that's for another time.

In short, our concerns in stealth combat extend only to our physical beings on a regular basis in regard to non Hayabusa."

"Nana-chan, you're probably the most combat adept of all of us here so I'm sure you've noticed. Tell us how people react in battle against you when you are obscured from their heightened senses?"

Next question is only for Daemon, I discussed this partially with him already and want to clarify.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Nanashi responds

"Well... From my personal experience, They don't really react because they don't know I am there on the battlefield with them. They are oblivious to my existence until that moment where I allow them or rather want myself to be noticed." He pauses. "When they notice me, they jump a little." Nanashi lets out a hearty laugh.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You have these ninjas out here feeling froggy," Reborn commented on his cousin's final words with a smirk.

"Reactions are based entirely on one's ability process the information from stimuli and respond accordingly. There are a lot of people out there gifted with the ability to process information to greater degrees than others; dojutsu users can read the body movements faster, sensor types have a sort of omnidirectional radar that allows them to pick up chakra where it manifests, and there's so much more than that. But how do you expect to react to something if you don't have sufficient enough stimuli to respond?

What I'm trying to get at is that we have an opposite effect we have the opposite effect on those advanced sensors, primarily chakra sensors and those who rely on heightens sixth sense types. Where they'd normally be able to react faster in a given situation because of their capabilities in detection, against us, if we perform outside the scope of their ability processing they won't be able to react as fast."

OOC: If they sense outside the five basics and gain a reaction boost as a result, we (and by extension, our clan's techniques) neutralize that bonus because because we are outside the scope of their tracking with that ability. Does that make sense?

"This leads to the first lesson..." Reborn stood up and began to stretch his stiff limbs. As he stretched his entire body faded away as if his entire existence was nothing but an illusion. In reality Reborn's entire perceivable existence had vanished. As precise and masterful as his chakra control was, not even Genjiro or Momiji could perceive him.

When Reborn reappeared he was behind Nanashi with his legs wrapped around his cousin's arms at the elbows, and his arms positioned in a rear neck choke on the ground. His steps inaudible, his appearance invisible, and his touch without tactility. Nanashi wouldn't feel anything until the moment his body swayed backwards with Reborn's limbs already wrapped around him. The sensation that pushed Nanashi's arms together and strangled his neck would feel as though he himself had tensed his muscles. Only when Reborn revealed his presence would proper connection between Nanashi's senses and the reality of his situation come to fruition.

As Reborn moderately strangled his cousin to prove a point he lectured, "Most of you are keen enough in your ability to hide from extrasensory perception and that's good. Now we're going to work on concealing one's-self from the five basic senses. With the exception of myself and other Hayabusa who are much more powerful, this will hide you from literally any means of sensory detection. Tap if you can't breath Nana by the way...

Those of you who successfully achieve this are, at the very least chunin equivalent in strength. To begin meditate and cascade your chakra starting from the lower dantian and push the chakra from each pool to the the one above it until all three pools are one. Finally manipulate the chakra such that it acts as a medium between existence and nothingness. From there you must figure out which command(s) you must use to erase perception of the five senses..." Reborn released Nanashi after and walked back to the front of the. He sat down and reached underneath his zafu for a phone and some headphones and began listening to an artist from the "Rain" village.

"Let me know if you need help..."

We move to Taijin and Spirituality after this.

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense.

Corvo smiled softly for a brief moment as he witnessed Reborn's exhibition with the unwilling participant that was Nanashi. Yes, it was moments like these that elicited a sense of bliss and glee; he was fortunate to have such an animated family. Despite the hardships he had endured in the past, the village always seemed to bring out the best in him. It was as if his false imprisonment and torture were but faint, distant echoes that slowly dwindled away into nothingness, and in their stead, a rebirth of sentiments long forgotten had emerged. The present was now, and for the first time in a while, he felt truly pleased.

He shook his head and reaffirmed his state of mind so as to focus on the exercise tasked by the head of the clan. Sitting in the lotus position, he rests his hands with palms faced down on his knees and closes his eyes, concentrating on the lower dantian first. The room quickly grew silent with the exception of the indistinct sound of Reborn's music playing through his headphones as the others attempted this "simple but not so simple" task. It had seemed like an eternity, an endless state of focusing on his chakra rising upward, when he began to feel it ascend onto the next dantian ever so slowly. This had thrown him aback briefly, but he promptly regained his composure and continued with commendable determination. He breathed in, and out. And again. And again. Until his breath became a metronome that harmonized with the chakra that steadily rose. In time, Corvo had pooled his chakra so that all three dantian were linked; it felt... natural, as if this were a state he had long yearned to exist in. He opened his eyes with great excitement, only to find that...

He was still visible. He could still be heard. Disappointed, he thinks back to the initial instructions that were given earlier. After giving it much thought, Corvo could not understand what Reborn meant with his final remark about figuring out which commands to use. He gets up and stretches quickly, before walking toward the front of the dojo and stands before the man, grabbing his attention by motioning him to remove his headphones before he speaks.

I have a decent grasp on linking the three dantian, but I don't understand what you meant when you said that we have to find out which commands to use. Can you elaborate more on what that process is like? Corvo said, half expecting to be scolded for not comprehending his instructions the first time around.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense.

Corvo smiled softly for a brief moment as he witnessed Reborn's exhibition with the unwilling participant that was Nanashi. Yes, it was moments like these that elicited a sense of bliss and glee; he was fortunate to have such an animated family. Despite the hardships he had endured in the past, the village always seemed to bring out the best in him. It was as if his false imprisonment and torture were but faint, distant echoes that slowly dwindled away into nothingness, and in their stead, a rebirth of sentiments long forgotten had emerged. The present was now, and for the first time in a while, he felt truly pleased.

He shook his head and reaffirmed his state of mind so as to focus on the exercise tasked by the head of the clan. Sitting in the lotus position, he rests his hands with palms faced down on his knees and closes his eyes, concentrating on the lower dantian first. The room quickly grew silent with the exception of the indistinct sound of Reborn's music playing through his headphones as the others attempted this "simple but not so simple" task. It had seemed like an eternity, an endless state of focusing on his chakra rising upward, when he began to feel it ascend onto the next dantian ever so slowly. This had thrown him aback briefly, but he promptly regained his composure and continued with commendable determination. He breathed in, and out. And again. And again. Until his breath became a metronome that harmonized with the chakra that steadily rose. In time, Corvo had pooled his chakra so that all three dantian were linked; it felt... natural, as if this were a state he had long yearned to exist in. He opened his eyes with great excitement, only to find that...

He was still visible. He could still be heard. Disappointed, he thinks back to the initial instructions that were given earlier. After giving it much thought, Corvo could not understand what Reborn meant with his final remark about figuring out which commands to use. He gets up and stretches quickly, before walking toward the front of the dojo and stands before the man, grabbing his attention by motioning him to remove his headphones before he speaks.

I have a decent grasp on linking the three dantian, but I don't understand what you meant when you said that we have to find out which commands to use. Can you elaborate more on what that process is like? Corvo said, half expecting to be scolded for not comprehending his instructions the first time around.
When Corvo made contact with Reborn's headphones the latter opened one of his eyes and lent his childhood friend one ear.

"If I want to choke you I need to reach my hands up and wrap them around your neck and tighten my fingers. So choking you is the goal and the process is me raising my arms, wrapping my hands around your neck, and tightening my fingers. Choking is a relatively simple example in regard of comprehension. Let me take it a step deeper.

What is the process of raising your arm? You use the muscles in your arm in such a way as to manipulate the arm so that it moves in the desired motion upwards. What is the process of flexing the muscles? What about the process of sending signals to any point on the body from the brain? You see how something seemingly basic becomes more complicated in comprehension? This is usually because we take every minute natural thing for granted and it isn't even in the forefront of the mind, nor should it be since it's on the level of instinct. The multitude of processes that occur without warning, without thought, are infinite. At some point you literally reach incomprehensibility, the inability to explain.

That's where we're at right now. I can't explain to you any further than what I did. Find the process that erases your entire perceived existence."

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corvo scratched the back of his head nervously and nodded with a smile at Reborn's first analogy; it was his typical way of explaining things, always intimidating even when he meant well. I see. I get the idea now. Returning to his spot, he sits down once more and assumes the lotus position, closing his eyes and focusing on his dantian once more. He had gotten more adept at linking all three of his chakra centers, although he also mentally acknowledged that there was much room for improvement. With the dantian linked, he began to reflect on the words of Reborn. Instinct. The word fixated itself on the forefront of his mind. Instinct. He could feel the state of his existence, his being, the space he occupied on this plain of reality. His physical visage, vital energy, and spirit connected as one through the chakra of the dragon; first giving way was his corporeal essence, then his vitality, and ultimately, his soul. He had thus arrived, into nothingness, Wujin. Bringing himself back steadily, Corvo exhales quietly before opening his eyes.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Nanashi didn't even begin to tap into his lower dantian but sat, observed and listened to the words Reborn spoke to Corvo. He thought to himself "Find the command? Well then... I guess I should start minute." Nanashi focused the chakra of the Dragon into his lower dantian focusing on the most minute part of his existence and started working his way up. He effectively began masking his existence using his dantian to erase it, one part at a time, until he felt he completely hid himself from the five basic senses. Once achieved, Nanashi tried to hold this state of non-being for as long as he could before undoing the process. Piece by piece, he brought back his existence and revealed himself to the five senses once more.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's sad when all your closest friends think that you a hoe..." Reborn mumbled to himself, listening to his music. He could feel the chakra in his two being strained in order to complete their task. He lifted one of his headphones.

Corvo scratched the back of his head nervously and nodded with a smile at Reborn's first analogy; it was his typical way of explaining things, always intimidating even when he meant well. I see. I get the idea now. Returning to his spot, he sits down once more and assumes the lotus position, closing his eyes and focusing on his dantian once more. He had gotten more adept at linking all three of his chakra centers, although he also mentally acknowledged that there was much room for improvement. With the dantian linked, he began to reflect on the words of Reborn. Instinct. The word fixated itself on the forefront of his mind. Instinct. He could feel the state of his existence, his being, the space he occupied on this plain of reality. His physical visage, vital energy, and spirit connected as one through the chakra of the dragon; first giving way was his corporeal essence, then his vitality, and ultimately, his soul. He had thus arrived, into nothingness, Wujin. Bringing himself back steadily, Corvo exhales quietly before opening his eyes.

"You're trying too hard Corvo, try not trying...I mean you don't think about it when you breath or smash, you just do it. Don't think about it, just let your mind go as blank as your being."

Nanashi didn't even begin to tap into his lower dantian but sat, observed and listened to the words Reborn spoke to Corvo. He thought to himself "Find the command? Well then... I guess I should start minute." Nanashi focused the chakra of the Dragon into his lower dantian focusing on the most minute part of his existence and started working his way up. He effectively began masking his existence using his dantian to erase it, one part at a time, until he felt he completely hid himself from the five basic senses. Once achieved, Nanashi tried to hold this state of non-being for as long as he could before undoing the process. Piece by piece, he brought back his existence and revealed himself to the five senses once more.

Reborn could feel Nanashi making more progress than the others but he still wasn't quite there. He was fading but his presence still lingered. "You too Nana, you're almost there..."

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Nanashi stopped letting the Chakra from the dragon flow into his Lower Dantian. He'd figured he'd start from the beginning again. He took a deep breath then exhaled, filling up his lower dantian with chakra no ryujin and using it to try to erase his presence once more. Nanashi started on erasing the integral part of his existence but allowing it to happen naturally. Nanashi aimed to allow his lower Dantian and chakra consume his existence and snuff it out slowly but, hopefully, surely. Knowing Reborn was there at any moment to either bring him back or criticize his form.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nanashi stopped letting the Chakra from the dragon flow into his Lower Dantian. He'd figured he'd start from the beginning again. He took a deep breath then exhaled, filling up his lower dantian with chakra no ryujin and using it to try to erase his presence once more. Nanashi started on erasing the integral part of his existence but allowing it to happen naturally. Nanashi aimed to allow his lower Dantian and chakra consume his existence and snuff it out slowly but, hopefully, surely. Knowing Reborn was there at any moment to either bring him back or criticize his form.
Reborn was strong enough not to lose perception of Nanashi but could tell that he had successfully managed to hide himself at the very least from the other students in the room. Momiji smiled in the back of the room watching her son grow before her very eyes stronger and stronger. She already knew of his keen ability in combat but to see him progress even further in their clan's secret techniques made her especially proud.

When Nanashi completed his first task, Reborn sat up straight and took his headphones off. He crossed his hands to make the cross fingered hand seal for the shadow clone technique and created two clones beside him. For the sake of the clones are referred to as Yin and Yang. Reborn stood to his feet and began to walk out of the dojo. He shot a glance to Nanashi silently telling him to follow him without disturbing the others. "I'll leave these two here to oversee the rest of you. Auntie, Genjiro-san, come help me in the castle."

The two of them left the dojo and proceeded to the castle of the dragon behind the dojo with Reborn and Nanashi following them. All three of them made it through the corridors until they reached a large room in the center. The room was surrounded by four walls and the upper levels could be seen along the walls. There was a large statue of a golden dragon that spiraled upward in the middle of the room from the second floor up.

"You've never actually been in this room before Nanashi, (I mean there was that one time when we snuck in). The dojo in front is for basic grunt training essentially. Kids and late bloomers of which you are the latter, though that's only because you were away from the village for a while. So don't think I'm calling you a punk or anything like that. Anyway, we're going to continue your training here for the while. While doing so, try to keep your manipulation of Wujin active."

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Nanashi remembered the room well, his mother was ill that day so him and Reborn had free reign over the dojo. Though focusing so much on the past interfered with his concentration on the manipulation of his Wujin causing him to slightly flicker back into existence. Nanashi caught himself in the nick of time retaining his state of Non-being.

"So what's next?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nanashi remembered the room well, his mother was ill that day so him and Reborn had free reign over the dojo. Though focusing so much on the past interfered with his concentration on the manipulation of his Wujin causing him to slightly flicker back into existence. Nanashi caught himself in the nick of time retaining his state of Non-being.

"So what's next?"

"While auntie, Genjiro, and I can still percieve you that is only because our abilities in Taijin are greater than your ability to conceal yourself. If we're being frank you'll never be able to hide your presence from me, though you very well could surpass Momiji and Genjiro's abilities. That being said our next process is Taijin. I'll spare you the question and just get into the gritty detail.

Taijin is a two fold ability. As I already said, I'm omniscient to every Hayabusa that exists and has ever existed. I'm aware of their presence down to the most miniscule detail. Even when you were in Kumogakure and I was on the other side of the continent. This is the second use of Taijin which comes only through mastery of the first ability. The first ability of Taijin is the awareness of oneself.

I met a wise dragon once who said to me that the wise did not need to leave their own home to understand the world. I'm sure you've never paid attention to it before since it always occured naturally for you that you knew of your own presence. For most people they take it for granted but they never truly understand what it means to be aware of one's self.

Nana-chan, don't resist all I want you to do is look inward." As Reborn said that he nodded glanced at Genjiro and Momiji. In unison the three of them acted against Nanashi. Reborn and Momiji acted first; the former clapped his hands together while the latter made the tiger hand seal. Genjiro made three hand seals and his illusion took place immediately after the first two. In a mere moment Nanashi was completely deprived of three of his five senses; hearing, sight, and touch. Just before his senses went away Reborn spoke "Remember, Dao is beyond sound, form, and tangibility..."

Ototon Genjutsu: Oto no yogen | Illusionary Sound Arts: Prophecy of Sound
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will charge their chakra into both of their hands and then clap it quickly. The opponent, soon as he hears the clapping sound of both hands [the chakra is released through the hands as the user is clapping and traveling through the sound that makes when clapping] the opponent will be placed under a genjutsu that mimicks the physical symptoms of having low or absent blood circulation on the opponents inner ear. This will induce a high pitched noise which will cancel out all other noises, essentially rending the opponent deaf for the duration of the illusion. This will affect his balance and his ability to reason such is the disconfort felt by the constant noise. Precise movement like long sequences of handseals (more than 4) or strong taijutsu (above C-Rank) are impossible. The targets handseal speed lowers to half as well as his movement speed. His hearing is also completely negated, even if he has otherwise enhanced hearing (this is an illusion, not a sound technique itself so everyone is affected by it). In reality, the target is perfectly fine physically and all the symptoms he experiences (loss of hearing, loss of balance, loss of mental and physical agility, etc) are illusionary and come from the effects one would experience if the illusion was indeed real.
Note: Able to use three times per battle.
Note: Last three turns unless broken.
Note: Can afect anyone in range
Note: Can not use or layer another genjutsu while the opponent is under this genjutsu.
Note: Can only be taught by Vision

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

( Genjutsu: Kakushitsu ) - Illusion Technique: Dead Skin
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user makes three handseals, casting an illusion on a single target. The illusion deadens all sense in the target's skin. This keeps the target from noticing any subtle indicators of other techniques, such as any physical contact, changes in temperature, breezes, wetness, etc. This could allow the user to place items such as tags, insects etc., or use a wide-range technique that raises or lowers temperature, and these will come as a complete surprise to the target since he cannot feel them building up but will only feel their effects.

OOC: Remember the description of Taijin, if you can't go look it up in the clan description. Tell me why you should know you're under an illusion from three different sources of chakra without the necessity for reasoning with these affects. After you do that, don't break the illusion.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

"While auntie, Genjiro, and I can still percieve you that is only because our abilities in Taijin are greater than your ability to conceal yourself. If we're being frank you'll never be able to hide your presence from me, though you very well could surpass Momiji and Genjiro's abilities. That being said our next process is Taijin. I'll spare you the question and just get into the gritty detail.

Taijin is a two fold ability. As I already said, I'm omniscient to every Hayabusa that exists and has ever existed. I'm aware of their presence down to the most miniscule detail. Even when you were in Kumogakure and I was on the other side of the continent. This is the second use of Taijin which comes only through mastery of the first ability. The first ability of Taijin is the awareness of oneself.

I met a wise dragon once who said to me that the wise did not need to leave their own home to understand the world. I'm sure you've never paid attention to it before since it always occured naturally for you that you knew of your own presence. For most people they take it for granted but they never truly understand what it means to be aware of one's self.

Nana-chan, don't resist all I want you to do is look inward." As Reborn said that he nodded glanced at Genjiro and Momiji. In unison the three of them acted against Nanashi. Reborn and Momiji acted first; the former clapped his hands together while the latter made the tiger hand seal. Genjiro made three hand seals and his illusion took place immediately after the first two. In a mere moment Nanashi was completely deprived of three of his five senses; hearing, sight, and touch. Just before his senses went away Reborn spoke "Remember, Dao is beyond sound, form, and tangibility..."

Ototon Genjutsu: Oto no yogen | Illusionary Sound Arts: Prophecy of Sound
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will charge their chakra into both of their hands and then clap it quickly. The opponent, soon as he hears the clapping sound of both hands [the chakra is released through the hands as the user is clapping and traveling through the sound that makes when clapping] the opponent will be placed under a genjutsu that mimicks the physical symptoms of having low or absent blood circulation on the opponents inner ear. This will induce a high pitched noise which will cancel out all other noises, essentially rending the opponent deaf for the duration of the illusion. This will affect his balance and his ability to reason such is the disconfort felt by the constant noise. Precise movement like long sequences of handseals (more than 4) or strong taijutsu (above C-Rank) are impossible. The targets handseal speed lowers to half as well as his movement speed. His hearing is also completely negated, even if he has otherwise enhanced hearing (this is an illusion, not a sound technique itself so everyone is affected by it). In reality, the target is perfectly fine physically and all the symptoms he experiences (loss of hearing, loss of balance, loss of mental and physical agility, etc) are illusionary and come from the effects one would experience if the illusion was indeed real.
Note: Able to use three times per battle.
Note: Last three turns unless broken.
Note: Can afect anyone in range
Note: Can not use or layer another genjutsu while the opponent is under this genjutsu.
Note: Can only be taught by Vision

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

( Genjutsu: Kakushitsu ) - Illusion Technique: Dead Skin
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user makes three handseals, casting an illusion on a single target. The illusion deadens all sense in the target's skin. This keeps the target from noticing any subtle indicators of other techniques, such as any physical contact, changes in temperature, breezes, wetness, etc. This could allow the user to place items such as tags, insects etc., or use a wide-range technique that raises or lowers temperature, and these will come as a complete surprise to the target since he cannot feel them building up but will only feel their effects.

OOC: Remember the description of Taijin, if you can't go look it up in the clan description. Tell me why you should know you're under an illusion from three different sources of chakra without the necessity for reasoning with these affects. After you do that, don't break the illusion.
Everything went pitch black and silent. All Nanashi had to go off of was the knowledge of his existence and his state of self-awareness. He acknowledges a change in his own spiritual/mental state through some form of interference.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything went pitch black and silent. All Nanashi had to go off of was the knowledge of his existence and his state of self-awareness. He acknowledges a change in his own spiritual/mental state through some form of interference.

After casting the genjutsu Reborn took out a kunai and attached it to a wire. He launched the kunai toward his cousin so it would graze the side of his right arm. The kunai broke the skin ever so slightly so that not to cause enough pain to break him out of any of the illusions. He'd feel the slight pain that came from the kunai. Reborn retracted the kunai with the small amount of blood of Nanashi on it and then proceeded to move to one of the corners in the room. Shortly there after Reborn released the sound genjutsu and immediately concealed himself even further but with the use of the Hiding in camouflage technique.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

"Nana-chan, I'm sure you've felt it even with your senses deprived." Momiji addressed her son. "You still can't see or feel anything but you should be able to sense every part of your being, even if it's no longer part of your body. Go and find Reborn." Momiji ordered.

You're smart, how would you know where I am?