Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's sad when all your closest friends think that you a hoe..." Reborn mumbled to himself, listening to his music. He could feel the chakra in his two being strained in order to complete their task. He lifted one of his headphones.

"You're trying too hard Corvo, try not trying...I mean you don't think about it when you breath or smash, you just do it. Don't think about it, just let your mind go as blank as your being."

Reborn could feel Nanashi making more progress than the others but he still wasn't quite there. He was fading but his presence still lingered. "You too Nana, you're almost there..."
Corvo exhaled and opened his eyes as his mentor spoke, noting that he must clear his mind and allow his intuition to commandeer his very being. No conscious input, no feeling. He closes his eyes and allows the chakra of the dragon to begin pooling itself once more, starting from the lower dantian, making its way up. It was as if he had always known; the concept of nil, its workings and the realization that it was never truly meant to be fully understood. He became cognizant of this, an epiphany of sorts that nestled itself comfortably into his subconscious mind, as his consciousness remained clear of all thought. He would continue this state of existence until one of his superiors addressed him.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corvo exhaled and opened his eyes as his mentor spoke, noting that he must clear his mind and allow his intuition to commandeer his very being. No conscious input, no feeling. He closes his eyes and allows the chakra of the dragon to begin pooling itself once more, starting from the lower dantian, making its way up. It was as if he had always known; the concept of nil, its workings and the realization that it was never truly meant to be fully understood. He became cognizant of this, an epiphany of sorts that nestled itself comfortably into his subconscious mind, as his consciousness remained clear of all thought. He would continue this state of existence until one of his superiors addressed him.
Yin took notice of Corvo as the latter's presence began to disappear. Just like Reborn, Yin made his way to the exit of the door while motioning a glance to Corvo to follow him. They made their way to the Castle of the Dragon but instead of entering the main hall on the bottom floor with Reborn and the others Yin led Corvo to the second floor. He took Corvo to a long, narrow room which acted as a sort of supply room with several scrolls and weapons lined along the side of the room. There was a single window in the wall on their left in the room which led to the second floor tiled roof.

"We'll continue the training here. Before we begin though I'm curious, you set out on your own journey too after I left. It's been so long since we were kids so there's no telling how things have changed. We were always on equal terms when we sparred each other back in the day I wonder if you fancy yourself more of a fighter or if you've taken more to the wisdom of our clan's teachings." Yin asked.

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin took notice of Corvo as the latter's presence began to disappear. Just like Reborn, Yin made his way to the exit of the door while motioning a glance to Corvo to follow him. They made their way to the Castle of the Dragon but instead of entering the main hall on the bottom floor with Reborn and the others Yin led Corvo to the second floor. He took Corvo to a long, narrow room which acted as a sort of supply room with several scrolls and weapons lined along the side of the room. There was a single window in the wall on their left in the room which led to the second floor tiled roof.

"We'll continue the training here. Before we begin though I'm curious, you set out on your own journey too after I left. It's been so long since we were kids so there's no telling how things have changed. We were always on equal terms when we sparred each other back in the day I wonder if you fancy yourself more of a fighter or if you've taken more to the wisdom of our clan's teachings." Yin asked.
Corvo eyed the area attentively as Yin lead him to a supply room. He stepped forward and began to inspect the new location, pacing slowly, running his fingers along the racks containing an assortment of weaponry and scrolls, causing a small amount of dust to cling to them. He rubs his fingers with his thumb and continues to walk about the area as Yin inquired about his life outside of the village. Memories long forgotten of the time he and Yin would spar gradually began to resurface at the forefront of Corvo's mind like a spring of hot water soothing long wearied muscles; he recalled in particular, on a cold autumn day, of a time in which they had just completed five laps around the entirety of the village. He recounted the feeling of breathlessness the two experienced as they nodded to each other with a fierce tenacity that enveloped their countenance and proceeded to run another lap. Then, as if a storm had cast itself upon his musing and flooded his once warm spring with frigid waters, his memory shifted to that of his later years. He gripped the palm of his left hand with his right, and pressed down on it softly with his right thumb, drawing attention to the bandages he had wrapped around his left hand in order to hide the brand that was placed on him. He continued to move forward and inspect another weapon rack before finally addressing his friend's question. As he does this, he begins to unravel the gauze around his left hand.

I'll answer your question with another one, Yin: Do you believe that we each have a reason to be here, a purpose in life? There was once a time where I believed I did. That I had to protect this village with my life, because at the time it was all I ever knew. Once I began to live outside of these walls, I came to the realization that life isn't so simple. The purpose we find in life is born of an amalgam encompassing our experiences, those of great pleasure, and those of great pain. And Yin...

He turns toward Yin's direction with firm seriousness, pacing toward him, and placing his unbandaged left hand on his dear friend's left shoulder, revealing an ominous foreign brand seared on the top of his left hand; ...it seems as if my purpose as of now bears its fangs in retaliation from experiences of great pain.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corvo eyed the area attentively as Yin lead him to a supply room. He stepped forward and began to inspect the new location, pacing slowly, running his fingers along the racks containing an assortment of weaponry and scrolls, causing a small amount of dust to cling to them. He rubs his fingers with his thumb and continues to walk about the area as Yin inquired about his life outside of the village. Memories long forgotten of the time he and Yin would spar gradually began to resurface at the forefront of Corvo's mind like a spring of hot water soothing long wearied muscles; he recalled in particular, on a cold autumn day, of a time in which they had just completed five laps around the entirety of the village. He recounted the feeling of breathlessness the two experienced as they nodded to each other with a fierce tenacity that enveloped their countenance and proceeded to run another lap. Then, as if a storm had cast itself upon his musing and flooded his once warm spring with frigid waters, his memory shifted to that of his later years. He gripped the palm of his left hand with his right, and pressed down on it softly with his right thumb, drawing attention to the bandages he had wrapped around his left hand in order to hide the brand that was placed on him. He continued to move forward and inspect another weapon rack before finally addressing his friend's question. As he does this, he begins to unravel the gauze around his left hand.

I'll answer your question with another one, Yin: Do you believe that we each have a reason to be here, a purpose in life? There was once a time where I believed I did. That I had to protect this village with my life, because at the time it was all I ever knew. Once I began to live outside of these walls, I came to the realization that life isn't so simple. The purpose we find in life is born of an amalgam encompassing our experiences, those of great pleasure, and those of great pain. And Yin...

He turns toward Yin's direction with firm seriousness, pacing toward him, and placing his unbandaged left hand on his dear friend's left shoulder, revealing an ominous foreign brand seared on the top of his left hand; ...it seems as if my purpose as of now bears its fangs in retaliation from experiences of great pain.

Yin waited for his friend to finish before he responded. The first thing Yin did was kick out Corvo's right heel from behind and push him down on to the tiles of the roof. He wasn't gentle nor was he rough, he simply pushed the man away, having been a little disturbed by his words and getting close and personal.

"Why are you calling me Yin? If you're going to flatter me at least call my by my full title 'The Great Sage of Yin' or something." Yin (who is a clone of Reborn) said. "I could tell at the very least from your statements that you haven't had the most pleasant experience outside of the village. I sort of guessed something was up with you when I felt your presence in Blood Prison for a while but I didn't bother to investigate since I assumed you'd figure your way out of there. Though the way you're speaking seems like you've lost your way from our clan's teachings.

I'm not too surprised, especially when you came back calling yourself 'Corvo Attano.' Though, what I'm about to say I'm going to be addressing to Karasu. Dao is empty, fill it with nothing but waste and beget an abundance of disease. Leave it empty and beget an abundance of nothing. In other words, don't be a *****, acknowledge pain and leave it for the weak to harp on."

Yin pointed to a spot on the roof, "Go sit there in the lotus position."

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yin waited for his friend to finish before he responded. The first thing Yin did was kick out Corvo's right heel from behind and push him down on to the tiles of the roof. He wasn't gentle nor was he rough, he simply pushed the man away, having been a little disturbed by his words and getting close and personal.

"Why are you calling me Yin? If you're going to flatter me at least call my by my full title 'The Great Sage of Yin' or something." Yin (who is a clone of Reborn) said. "I could tell at the very least from your statements that you haven't had the most pleasant experience outside of the village. I sort of guessed something was up with you when I felt your presence in Blood Prison for a while but I didn't bother to investigate since I assumed you'd figure your way out of there. Though the way you're speaking seems like you've lost your way from our clan's teachings.

I'm not too surprised, especially when you came back calling yourself 'Corvo Attano.' Though, what I'm about to say I'm going to be addressing to Karasu. Dao is empty, fill it with nothing but waste and beget an abundance of disease. Leave it empty and beget an abundance of nothing. In other words, don't be a *****, acknowledge pain and leave it for the weak to harp on."

Yin pointed to a spot on the roof, "Go sit there in the lotus position."
Whoops, thought "Yin" was a random NPC.

Anybody ever recommend that you take an anger management class by any chance? Corvo says jokingly as he lays flat on the floor after being pushed down; it was his conventional way to deflect a tense situation among friends. Though his tone suggested otherwise, Corvo ruminated on the words of Reborn seriously. He knew them to be true, that his previous life in the foreign islands had changed him was no doubt, but whether those changes were for the better, well, this would prove to be a question best answered by those that knew him as Karasu. Whether the influence of the islands had done harm or good, he resolved to forsake the ideals that had been instilled in him and instead chose to bring himself back to the principles that coursed through his blood. He considered wrapping his hand up once more but decided against it, taking on a serious expression as he nods at Reborn and proceeds to walk over to the appropriate area and sit in the lotus position.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoops, thought "Yin" was a random NPC.

Anybody ever recommend that you take an anger management class by any chance? Corvo says jokingly as he lays flat on the floor after being pushed down; it was his conventional way to deflect a tense situation among friends. Though his tone suggested otherwise, Corvo ruminated on the words of Reborn seriously. He knew them to be true, that his previous life in the foreign islands had changed him was no doubt, but whether those changes were for the better, well, this would prove to be a question best answered by those that knew him as Karasu. Whether the influence of the islands had done harm or good, he resolved to forsake the ideals that had been instilled in him and instead chose to bring himself back to the principles that coursed through his blood. He considered wrapping his hand up once more but decided against it, taking on a serious expression as he nods at Reborn and proceeds to walk over to the appropriate area and sit in the lotus position.
"I'd ask whether or not anybody ever told you to grow a pair but I just did...sorta. I digress. The reason for my initial question was to gauge how our training would turn out. Given your angst I feel it more appropriate to keep you away from fighting for a while. That being said I want you to recall Genjiro's lessons when we were children and what you've learned through sheer experience regarding Taijin. What are the two key abilities that Taijin grant all Hayabusa?"

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'd ask whether or not anybody ever told you to grow a pair but I just did...sorta. I digress. The reason for my initial question was to gauge how our training would turn out. Given your angst I feel it more appropriate to keep you away from fighting for a while. That being said I want you to recall Genjiro's lessons when we were children and what you've learned through sheer experience regarding Taijin. What are the two key abilities that Taijin grant all Hayabusa?"
Fair enough, I suppose. From what I can remember, Genjiro mentioned that Taijin centers around "everything", being entirely conscious of where one's own existence lies, along with the existence of less experienced clan members. This essentially allows us to be aware of where our physical, vital and spiritual energy are in relation to this current plane of existence despite any portions of our body being "erased", and also allows us to recognize the presence of other weaker Hayabusa regardless of where any of their energies lie.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough, I suppose. From what I can remember, Genjiro mentioned that Taijin centers around "everything", being entirely conscious of where one's own existence lies, along with the existence of less experienced clan members. This essentially allows us to be aware of where our physical, vital and spiritual energy are in relation to this current plane of existence despite any portions of our body being "erased", and also allows us to recognize the presence of other weaker Hayabusa regardless of where any of their energies lie.

"Our entirety in all of eternity. Even within the vast nothingness of Wuji we are aware of our existence. Now then, I want you to tell me what constitutes our existence or rather, how 'precise' is our conception of our ability in regard to ourselves?"

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Our entirety in all of eternity. Even within the vast nothingness of Wuji we are aware of our existence. Now then, I want you to tell me what constitutes our existence or rather, how 'precise' is our conception of our ability in regard to ourselves?"
The exactness of our ability to perceive our existence is such that even the most minute portions of our physical or spiritual being can be located at any given point in time, regardless of its location.

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You have these ninjas out here feeling froggy," Reborn commented on his cousin's final words with a smirk.

"Reactions are based entirely on one's ability process the information from stimuli and respond accordingly. There are a lot of people out there gifted with the ability to process information to greater degrees than others; dojutsu users can read the body movements faster, sensor types have a sort of omnidirectional radar that allows them to pick up chakra where it manifests, and there's so much more than that. But how do you expect to react to something if you don't have sufficient enough stimuli to respond?

What I'm trying to get at is that we have an opposite effect we have the opposite effect on those advanced sensors, primarily chakra sensors and those who rely on heightens sixth sense types. Where they'd normally be able to react faster in a given situation because of their capabilities in detection, against us, if we perform outside the scope of their ability processing they won't be able to react as fast."

OOC: If they sense outside the five basics and gain a reaction boost as a result, we (and by extension, our clan's techniques) neutralize that bonus because because we are outside the scope of their tracking with that ability. Does that make sense?

"This leads to the first lesson..." Reborn stood up and began to stretch his stiff limbs. As he stretched his entire body faded away as if his entire existence was nothing but an illusion. In reality Reborn's entire perceivable existence had vanished. As precise and masterful as his chakra control was, not even Genjiro or Momiji could perceive him.

When Reborn reappeared he was behind Nanashi with his legs wrapped around his cousin's arms at the elbows, and his arms positioned in a rear neck choke on the ground. His steps inaudible, his appearance invisible, and his touch without tactility. Nanashi wouldn't feel anything until the moment his body swayed backwards with Reborn's limbs already wrapped around him. The sensation that pushed Nanashi's arms together and strangled his neck would feel as though he himself had tensed his muscles. Only when Reborn revealed his presence would proper connection between Nanashi's senses and the reality of his situation come to fruition.

As Reborn moderately strangled his cousin to prove a point he lectured, "Most of you are keen enough in your ability to hide from extrasensory perception and that's good. Now we're going to work on concealing one's-self from the five basic senses. With the exception of myself and other Hayabusa who are much more powerful, this will hide you from literally any means of sensory detection. Tap if you can't breath Nana by the way...

Those of you who successfully achieve this are, at the very least chunin equivalent in strength. To begin meditate and cascade your chakra starting from the lower dantian and push the chakra from each pool to the the one above it until all three pools are one. Finally manipulate the chakra such that it acts as a medium between existence and nothingness. From there you must figure out which command(s) you must use to erase perception of the five senses..." Reborn released Nanashi after and walked back to the front of the. He sat down and reached underneath his zafu for a phone and some headphones and began listening to an artist from the "Rain" village.

"Let me know if you need help..."

We move to Taijin and Spirituality after this.
Better late than never. :|

In compliance with his instructions, Yu Han Sung began to meditate. He starts by attuning his awareness to the chakra of the dragon and proceeds to concentrate on enabling it to connect from the Lower Dantian to the Middle Dantian, and then lastly, the Upper Dantian. A paradox yet nonetheless still valid, he felt as though the only way he'd be able to manipulate his state of existence was through forgoing overt control of his chakra. As the chakra of dragon gradually ascended each pool, he soon thereafter felt as though his physical body was becoming increasingly more distant. Once the chakra of the dragon reached the Middle Dantian and Upper Dantian his chakra flow and spirit, respectively, seemingly ebbed. While the process carried on, Yu Han Sung was cognizant of the shifting perceptions and was silently baffled by how natural it felt.​

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The exactness of our ability to perceive our existence is such that even the most minute portions of our physical or spiritual being can be located at any given point in time, regardless of its location.
"Correct, now then..." Yin took out a kunai and chipped Corvo's finger swiftly to draw a small amount of blood. Yin then tossed the kunai in the air away from them and used the shuriken shadow clone technique to multiply the kunai to create several hundred.

"Only one of them has the original segment of blood that came directly from your body, grab it before those blades hit the ground." Yin ordered.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.
Better late than never. :|

In compliance with his instructions, Yu Han Sung began to meditate. He starts by attuning his awareness to the chakra of the dragon and proceeds to concentrate on enabling it to connect from the Lower Dantian to the Middle Dantian, and then lastly, the Upper Dantian. A paradox yet nonetheless still valid, he felt as though the only way he'd be able to manipulate his state of existence was through forgoing overt control of his chakra. As the chakra of dragon gradually ascended each pool, he soon thereafter felt as though his physical body was becoming increasingly more distant. Once the chakra of the dragon reached the Middle Dantian and Upper Dantian his chakra flow and spirit, respectively, seemingly ebbed. While the process carried on, Yu Han Sung was cognizant of the shifting perceptions and was silently baffled by how natural it felt.​

After Yu Han Sung completed the task the remaining clone, Yang, took to his feet and tapped the shoulder of his uncle and walked out the training hall. The silent instruction to follow Yang should have been obvious. When the two exited Yang led his uncle to a familiar place, the Dragon Shrine that Sung and his family have been in charge of protecting for generations.

"I never figured you'd be the last one to finish an assignment as easy as this Oji-sama. Don't tell me you're getting old early." Yang said.

"I figure the others are working on Taijin right about now, why don't we work on our spiritual training instead?" Yang suggested.

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Correct, now then..." Yin took out a kunai and chipped Corvo's finger swiftly to draw a small amount of blood. Yin then tossed the kunai in the air away from them and used the shuriken shadow clone technique to multiply the kunai to create several hundred.

"Only one of them has the original segment of blood that came directly from your body, grab it before those blades hit the ground." Yin ordered.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

After Yu Han Sung completed the task the remaining clone, Yang, took to his feet and tapped the shoulder of his uncle and walked out the training hall. The silent instruction to follow Yang should have been obvious. When the two exited Yang led his uncle to a familiar place, the Dragon Shrine that Sung and his family have been in charge of protecting for generations.

"I never figured you'd be the last one to finish an assignment as easy as this Oji-sama. Don't tell me you're getting old early." Yang said.

"I figure the others are working on Taijin right about now, why don't we work on our spiritual training instead?" Yang suggested.
Corvo recoiled very briefly as Rin cut him, and looked at him in confusion. It was only after he had tossed the kunai stained with a minute trace of his blood and created copies of it that he understood what was going on. Through the use of taijin he could naturally locate the original kunai that had been copied, as it carried with it a portion of his being, and swiftly reaches into one of his pockets, releasing a thin strand of metal wire with a barb at the end of it, hoisting it onto the correct kunai and pulling it back toward his hand. He grips the ninja tool and inspects the blade to see if he could physically confirm that he was correct.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corvo recoiled very briefly as Rin cut him, and looked at him in confusion. It was only after he had tossed the kunai stained with a minute trace of his blood and created copies of it that he understood what was going on. Through the use of taijin he could naturally locate the original kunai that had been copied, as it carried with it a portion of his being, and swiftly reaches into one of his pockets, releasing a thin strand of metal wire with a barb at the end of it, hoisting it onto the correct kunai and pulling it back toward his hand. He grips the ninja tool and inspects the blade to see if he could physically confirm that he was correct.
"Nice..." Yin approached his friend and took the kunai from his hand. "It's pretty cool, however there is a bit of a flaw with this ability as it is. Do me a favor and close your eyes."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'm going to attack you with the kunai that has your blood on it. Block my attack." Yin acted swiftly, making use of the silent homicide technique and swung the kunai his comrade's blood on it. The he'd swing in an upward motion toward the neck of him. Meanwhile, with his free hand, Yin took out another kunai and stabbed toward Corvo's stomach. The second kunai had no trace of Corvo's blood or existence and would therefore be out of his range of sensory.

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He swiftly acted in response to the first kunai, knowing of its direction, he uses the back of his right hand to push away from the upper part of his attacker's arm while simultaneously leaning his upper body to the left, away from the weapon, redirecting it to his right side. The second however continued uncontested as he had no means through which to detect it.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin stopped short of actually stabbing his comrade.

"Open your eyes" Yin instructed while motioning to the knife pointed at Corvo's stomach. "It goes without saying that the situation would've been the same from a distance. However in close quarter's combat, you're range of sensory is limited to where you exist in relation to your opponent. Smear some blood on his right hand and you have an idea of where the right hand is. However, the left hand, left leg, right leg, torso, head, everything else is out of your scope unless you have some other means of detecting it.

It's not actually all that impressive as even an infant from our clan is omniscient of their entire being. The true merit of this ability is in your ability to detect others. At this moment in time we are only capable of this trait passively within our clan since all of us share the same chakra. We are all connected through our chakra. That being said, your ability to detect others will come naturally over time as you become stronger."

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yin stopped short of actually stabbing his comrade.

"Open your eyes" Yin instructed while motioning to the knife pointed at Corvo's stomach. "It goes without saying that the situation would've been the same from a distance. However in close quarter's combat, you're range of sensory is limited to where you exist in relation to your opponent. Smear some blood on his right hand and you have an idea of where the right hand is. However, the left hand, left leg, right leg, torso, head, everything else is out of your scope unless you have some other means of detecting it.

It's not actually all that impressive as even an infant from our clan is omniscient of their entire being. The true merit of this ability is in your ability to detect others. At this moment in time we are only capable of this trait passively within our clan since all of us share the same chakra. We are all connected through our chakra. That being said, your ability to detect others will come naturally over time as you become stronger."
Corvo nods in acknowledgement; the information was simple enough to understand. So what comes next?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Meditation," Yin pointed to the left most corner of the roof where the edge curved upward to a point. "Balance yourself on the tip of the roof and clear your mind. Our last piece of training for now will be to strengthen your spirituality and to heighten your senses of your kin. I want you to focus on your chakra as you did with Wujin to disconnect perception from reality. However, rather than focus on disconnecting, focus on connecting with your brothers and sisters in the clan. Feel their essence, their life, and their spirit. Feel it all while being unwavering in your mind and spirit."

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Corvo nodded and positioned himself so that he began to balance on one foot at the tip of the roof, extending both of his arms outward and to his sides so as to find perfect equilibrium and maintain it. He focuses on his chakra, in a similar manner to that of his earlier exercises, drawing from what he has learned. In this state, he begins to attempt at feeling the presence of his kin, of their connection to him through the chakra of the dragon. He continues with his eyes closed, zeroing in on this one action.