Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Bee doesn't need BM to beat Minato...V2 B with Ay next to him? With or without Samehada is a terrible choice for Minato. Hell I dare say V2 B has a good chance alone.
Keep believing that Lol

Although I will say this, V2 Ay and V1/V2 Bee vs Minato is much more viable than Bee going BM. Going BM is plain suicidal and retarded on Bee's part, and handicaps his team.

But V2 Bee alone XD keep dreaming. He can't even use a tbb in v2, nor is he faster than v2 Ay, meaning he can't even keep up with Minatos shunshin, let alone FTG. Put Ay by his brothers side, and still makes little difference because Minato can increase his numbers. 1 clone is all he needs to face the brothers.

Best part is, multiple shadow clones can be used as pawns to mark his opponents, easily sacrificed to touch and apply the jutsu shiki to their bodies. Then the enitre battle completely shifts towards minato's favour. Not sure what you think either of them can do in their v2 states, they're both close combat specialized in that form. They have no choise but to engage minato, which is suicide.

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said B has a good chance, that doesn't mean he for sure wins but that means Minato is deffs not soloing both. I said B doesn't need BM alongside Ay as well...I'll be back fully, don't know what people puff these days but Minato soloing both? V2 B and V2 Ay? Must be really strong. FCD would be viable if B was a big target(BM) but considering he won't be in one place all the time? Not sure how that would be effective.

@pautville I'm not hating lmaoo? The one hating is the one who complains Kishi did rubbish by enabling Gai showcase such speed against Madara when FTG failed. That's hating when you say it's bad writing lol. Me saying V2 B has a chance was due to Minato's lack of firepower to get past the cloak...Not a sign of hate when I did consider his speed. There's also Samehada.

Reactions: Demonic.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But V2 Bee alone XD keep dreaming. He can't even use a tbb in v2, nor is he faster than v2 Ay, meaning he can't even keep up with Minatos shunshin, let alone FTG. Put Ay by his brothers side, and still makes little difference because Minato can increase his numbers. 1 clone is all he needs to face the brothers.
Base young Bee already dealt with minato's FTG twice let alone adult v2 Bee Lol

Sin of Wrath

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base young Bee already dealt with minato's FTG twice let alone adult v2 Bee Lol
Bee pretty much predicted what Minato was going to do next, i personally don't think that Bee super fast movements, he neither has a sharingan nor sage mode but he could predict Minato's next move like he did with the tentacle.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bee pretty much predicted what Minato was going to do next, i personally don't think that Bee super fast movements, he neither has a sharingan nor sage mode but he could predict Minato's next move like he did with the tentacle.
It was simple deduction. If everyone accounts for minato's jump spots the only way minato can get the leg up is by going to a new jump spot. He did it twice.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without Hachibi, Minato will finish B quickly. If B goes Hachibi-mode it will only be suicidal. The iron seal was strong enough to seal Hachibi inside B and it was said the Hakke fuin is stronger, let alone the 8trigams seal(which is a double hakke fuin). So Minato could probably seal Hachibi inside an object this way, similarly to how Danzo wanted to do [ ] Judging by how big B would be in Hachibi mode, he becomes an easy target to get tagged too, making every process easier. And Ay is a non-factor infront of Minato

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without Hachibi, Minato will finish B quickly. If B goes Hachibi-mode it will only be suicidal. The iron seal was strong enough to seal Hachibi inside B and it was said the Hakke fuin is stronger, let alone the 8trigams seal(which is a double hakke fuin). So Minato could probably seal Hachibi inside an object this way, similarly to how Danzo wanted to do [ ] Judging by how big B would be in Hachibi mode, he becomes an easy target to get tagged too, making every process easier. And Ay is a non-factor infront of Minato
hakke fuin is the 8 trigrams. I think you were talking about the 4 symbols seal.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@pautville I'm not hating lmaoo? The one hating is the one who complains Kishi did rubbish by enabling Gai showcase such speed against Madara when FTG failed. That's hating when you say it's bad writing lol. Me saying V2 B has a chance was due to Minato's lack of firepower to get past the cloak...Not a sign of hate when I did consider his speed. There's also Samehada.
But it -is- bad writing. It makes no sense lol.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said B has a good chance, that doesn't mean he for sure wins but that means Minato is deffs not soloing both. I said B doesn't need BM alongside Ay as well...I'll be back fully, don't know what people puff these days but Minato soloing both? V2 B and V2 Ay? Must be really strong. FCD would be viable if B was a big target(BM) but considering he won't be in one place all the time? Not sure how that would be effective.
FCD is an extremely fast technique performed instantly above the target, not to mention the size of the toad makes it incredibly difficult to avoid. Even if Bee somehow has the speed to avoid it, it's useless once he's marked. Minato can simply perform FCD above one of his kunai and use a clone to teleport Bee to said kunai, resulting in both the clone and Bee being crushed in the process. Getting marked is unavoidable, getting crushed is unavoidable. I wish people would stop talking about firepower, it isn't always needed to defeat an enemy. Intelligence, speed and skill is more than enough. The guy has uzumaki seals in his locker for goodness sake, as well as gourd toads and scroll toads and sage toads. Minato has more than enough to stop Bee, you just underrate minatos true arsenal like most people do. Only ever mentioning FTG and Rasengan, when that's not all he has.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gai and Minato should be able to win.
-Ay is a massive hindrance in this fight. I mean, 7th Gate Gai or Minato would beat him easily, but even ignoring that little factoid, him being on the battlefield will make Bee reluctant to use a bijuu dama, just like he was when he fought Kisame whilst alongside Ponta and the Enka geezer.
-Minato was able to spread kunai nigh instantly around a being with a radius as large as the juubi. He should have no difficulty in spreading out his markings quickly enough.
-This brings me to the next point. Minato being able to do that means that any bijuudama Bee fires is casually redirected with the S/T barrier, and if he has any markings in the vicinity of Bee, he would cause Bee to damage himself. Bee survived the full force of a bijuu dama, yes, but he was also knocked out of Bijuu mode and left in horrible shape. This happening will let him be easy pickings for either Gai or Minato. Minato could also teleport them behind the Hachibi. Overall, a bijuudama is not taking out Gai/Minato.
- If Bee decides to not use the bijuudama, he is left as an easier target for Gai and Minato. The challenge in this fight is actually putting Bee down. But Minato has a wide array of toad summons to restrain the Hachibi, and I think he can summon Fukasaku/Shima, who can cut through Animal Path Rinnegan summonings with their tongue. There's also Goemen, which when used with Gamabunta's oil, would be much stronger than Jiraiya's, would lead to some damage. This all sounds like minor or trivial damage, but over time, and with no way of hurting the duo, the damage will pile up on Bee. This is not taking into account Gai's Hirudora, and if used consecutively in weaker areas, together with Minato's own attacks, they should be able to put Bee down. Overall, Gai and Minato win mid to high diff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

Null Man

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Because there designed to do that" Stop it's still nothing but steel/Metal.

If only they were just steel metal. They're created by the wielder of the RINNEGAN by using chakra and obviously are not just regular steel created by traditional methods like forging. Negato's version of rods which are weaker than Obito's stakes who has great durability. Regular Rinnegan rods possess enough force Sasuke's Enton arrow. Feats far greater than just steel metal can do, so you can't give anything that is a big object made up of steel the feats of Rinnegan stakes.

Saying metal is metal regardless of enhancements goes against everything the manga showed, especially when Mifune with a chakra enhanced sword cut through Hanzo and his steel sword which was bigger than a samurai sword.

By that logic, every metal object which is the same SIZE as Obito's Rinnegan stakes can inflict the same damage to Gyuuki.

RINNEGAN stakes =/= Gamabunta's sword in every way.

No Kurama is far durable than Hachibi. No Naruto didn't even have his Avatar out he only pulled Kurama head out and that stake wasn't even toching Kurama it was past him clearly.[ ][ ] If it was true that Kurama was caught by that stake it would have never been able to shoot that Bijuu seeing as Hachibi just said they block out Bijuu chakra[ ] So the entire first part of your post is irrelevant.
[/center]
Fine. Point, you're right about that.

Yep his tails also tanked that Bijuudama yet they were sliced by a giant Kunai effortlessly[ ] Grazing they clearly went inside his body stop trying to down play the feat. Ps blade shouldn't be used as a comparason here when basic giant Kunai already diced him b4. So yes Gamabunta's blade gashes his chest easy.

Hachibi's tails never, EVER tanked a biju dama. His body took the full blow everytime. Stop misinterpreting the manga.

I'm not trying to downplay the feat. It's you overrating the hell out of a metal sword. Just the idea of something on Gambunta's arsenal being able to rip apart Hachibi, only because the only logic you used is: it's metal and big is retarded.​

Last edited: