Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? what Wind Jutsu's do you know?

and yes that was good but you will also have to be able to block Lightning techniques with lower leveled wind jutsu's except for when someone uses the S-Rank Lightning then you need to counter that with an S-Rank Wind
do u know any s-rank jutsus

and the wind jutsus i know r

Futon: Gougi Tatsumaki no Jutsu (Wind release: Grand Tornado) A Huge Tornadoe That Can send an opponent away(this style is use as a def) or trap u inside cutting u at amazing speed(att style)

Futon: Wind Sensory(I close and let my chraka flow around me and in the winds allow me to dodge almost any thing)

(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage

Fuuton no Kyuusai Suto-mu no Jutsu (Orb of the Storm) A skill known for being the match of the Rasengan, being created by the villages top jutsu developers after hearing of the Rasengans power. This jutsu causes wind to spin and condense within the hand. This form does not have a definitely shape, but is often referred to being an orb with various bumps surrounding its surface. This jutsu contains a powerful storm within the palm of the hand, and the strength of this jutsu comes purely from the release. Sending a power storm of wind out to the opponent, casting them back within its wake: this one is my own kind of fuuton rasengan

Spreading Air Disaster [Fuuton no Hirogari Tei Ihen] A skill where the user hones in a great amount of wind chakra within their body. Taking the chakra within their lungs, focusing it and refining the chakra to a much higher level. The users chest expands as they finally then release the jutsu. Sending forth a great and terrible blast of wind. This wind had no cutting power, but has a pure destructive power behind it. Able to tear through a large plot of land within moments and sending even things firmly attached away in its wake

Ultimate Air Cutter [Fuuton no Zankuukyokuha] A skill that is a build up upon the original Air Cutter Ability. Using both hands, the user gathers a large amount of chakra int the palms of their hands firing off a destructive blast of air capable of destroying solid objects that are within its immediate path. Tearing up land and rocks along. But leaves the user open to immediate attack

Daitoppa [Fuuton no Great Breakthrough] A technique where the user concentrates a great deal of wind chakra up through the chest, the neck, and into the mouth. Firing forth a large amount of wind that is spread out and covers a large area. This wind is a very powerful wind capable of blowing back many things that are caught within its path.

Wind Blade [Fuuton no Kaze no Yaiba] A skill where the user gathers chakra into the winds around them, forming it together to create a focused mass of wind. This focused mass of wind being materialized into a blade is thrown towards the opponent. This is a very dangerous jutsu as nothing is said to be able to stop a the blade of wind: i am a bladesmen so bsama help me make this jutsu which takes one of my blades and uses it with my wind element

and thats all for wind jutsus

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
do u know any s-rank jutsus

and the wind jutsus i know r

Futon: Gougi Tatsumaki no Jutsu (Wind release: Grand Tornado) A Huge Tornadoe That Can send an opponent away(this style is use as a def) or trap u inside cutting u at amazing speed(att style)

Futon: Wind Sensory(I close and let my chraka flow around me and in the winds allow me to dodge almost any thing)

(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet

Fuuton no Kyuusai Suto-mu no Jutsu (Orb of the Storm) A skill known for being the match of the Rasengan, being created by the villages top jutsu developers after hearing of the Rasengans power. This jutsu causes wind to spin and condense within the hand. This form does not have a definitely shape, but is often referred to being an orb with various bumps surrounding its surface. This jutsu contains a powerful storm within the palm of the hand, and the strength of this jutsu comes purely from the release. Sending a power storm of wind out to the opponent, casting them back within its wake: this one is my own kind of fuuton rasengan

Spreading Air Disaster [Fuuton no Hirogari Tei Ihen] A skill where the user hones in a great amount of wind chakra within their body. Taking the chakra within their lungs, focusing it and refining the chakra to a much higher level. The users chest expands as they finally then release the jutsu. Sending forth a great and terrible blast of wind. This wind had no cutting power, but has a pure destructive power behind it. Able to tear through a large plot of land within moments and sending even things firmly attached away in its wake

Ultimate Air Cutter [Fuuton no Zankuukyokuha] A skill that is a build up upon the original Air Cutter Ability. Using both hands, the user gathers a large amount of chakra int the palms of their hands firing off a destructive blast of air capable of destroying solid objects that are within its immediate path. Tearing up land and rocks along. But leaves the user open to immediate attack

Daitoppa [Fuuton no Great Breakthrough] A technique where the user concentrates a great deal of wind chakra up through the chest, the neck, and into the mouth. Firing forth a large amount of wind that is spread out and covers a large area. This wind is a very powerful wind capable of blowing back many things that are caught within its path.

Wind Blade [Fuuton no Kaze no Yaiba] A skill where the user gathers chakra into the winds around them, forming it together to create a focused mass of wind. This focused mass of wind being materialized into a blade is thrown towards the opponent. This is a very dangerous jutsu as nothing is said to be able to stop a the blade of wind: i am a bladesmen so bsama help me make this jutsu which takes one of my blades and uses it with my wind element

and thats all for wind jutsus
Thats a good start who taught these to you?

When you become a Kage I can teach you some S-Ranked ones

alright here is something I want you to try and counter with your new wind element

uses *(Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang (Sends a charge intoo the sky that then call down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike opponent.)*

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats a good start who taught these to you?

When you become a Kage I can teach you some S-Ranked ones

alright here is something I want you to try and counter with your new wind element

uses *(Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang (Sends a charge intoo the sky that then call down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike opponent.)*
takato....asuma...and elias(how ever u spell his name) -uses (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
to counter ur attack-

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
takato....asuma...and elias(how ever u spell his name) -uses (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
to counter ur attack-
Using a A-Rank Wind jutsu against my lightning thats over kill for a B-rank lightning Jutsu :p

alright now try and counter this one

uses *(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado (Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.)*

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using a A-Rank Wind jutsu against my lightning thats over kill for a B-rank lightning Jutsu :p

alright now try and counter this one

uses *(Raiton:Rairyuu No Tatsumaki)-Lightning Style:Lightning Dragon Tornado (Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause damage.If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.)*
ok -uses Futon: Gougi Tatsumaki no Jutsu (Wind release: Grand Tornado) A Huge Tornadoe That Can send an opponent away) to block the attack- so wat other elements can wind beat and how do i become hokage to learn s-rank jutsus...is there another way to learn them

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok -uses Futon: Gougi Tatsumaki no Jutsu (Wind release: Grand Tornado) A Huge Tornadoe That Can send an opponent away to block the attack- so wat other elements can wind beat and how do i become hokage to learn s-rank jutsus...is there another way to learn them
Very good well I guess that is all I can teach you until your Kage Rank

nope thats the only way to be able to use S-Rank jutsu's here is by being a Kage

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good well I guess that is all I can teach you until your Kage Rank

nope thats the only way to be able to use S-Rank jutsu's here is by being a Kage
how do u reach hokage lvl and u never did answer if there is any other element wind can beat lol

*head pokes out of ground*

Helloooo!!!!

Zanji, you know you want to teach me rasengan :cool:

In return I'll teach you...... kunai throw :D
i can teach u ransengan..i know how to do it and besides it will be fun to teach the teacher some thing

Last edited: