8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*teleports in*

Alright Akira lets get this done :D

alright you know the training that Naruto went under to gain control of his wind correct. Well since I know you don't have near as much chakra as he does this will take you a little while longer than it did for him. First off you will be using the shadow clones but not near as many as he did because that would end up in your demise. So what we are going to do is have you make 25 shadow clones and go threw the process that Naruto did by using the leaves.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*teleports in*

Alright Akira lets get this done :D

alright you know the training that Naruto went under to gain control of his wind correct. Well since I know you don't have near as much chakra as he does this will take you a little while longer than it did for him. First off you will be using the shadow clones but not near as many as he did because that would end up in your demise. So what we are going to do is have you make 25 shadow clones and go threw the process that Naruto did by using the leaves.
ok do u now these jutsus
Spreading Air Disaster [Fuuton no Hirogari Tei Ihen]
Ultimate Air Cutter [Fuuton no Zankuukyokuha]

if u do can u teach me them to -makes 25 clones and we all grab leaves and try to split them-

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok do u now these jutsus
Spreading Air Disaster [Fuuton no Hirogari Tei Ihen]
Ultimate Air Cutter [Fuuton no Zankuukyokuha]

if u do can u teach me them to -makes 25 clones and we all grab leaves and try to split them-
Can't say that I have heard of those two techniques. What rank are they?

After every half hr take a break and check your progress

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give it more time and eventually you will be able to do this *grabs a leaf and holds it in one and and the wind slices it to pieces*
got it every lets do it again -all of us focuses our chraka splits it only a inch- thats good progress clones again -we all do it again splitin it a lil but some of the clone poof away and summoning them rite back to keep goin-

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
got it every lets do it again -all of us focuses our chraka splits it only a inch- thats good progress clones again -we all do it again splitin it a lil but some of the clone poof away and summoning them rite back to keep goin-
Now don't keep pushing your self that hard because if you do you will lose consciousness and that wont exactly be a good thing for you

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now don't keep pushing your self that hard because if you do you will lose consciousness and that wont exactly be a good thing for you
ok -we all focuses again splitin the leaves some more then i cancel all the clones and sits down lookin at the left in my hand- ^^ break time is it zanji

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok -we all focuses again splitin the leaves some more then i cancel all the clones and sits down lookin at the left in my hand- ^^ break time is it zanji
Yup its break time for now. After your break go right back to the training and you will get it down soon enough

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup its break time for now. After your break go right back to the training and you will get it down soon enough
alrite -eats apple and ges back to training.....summons 25 clones and they grab the leaves they had before and we begin to focus chraka into it again splitin it more and more-

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alrite -eats apple and ges back to training.....summons 25 clones and they grab the leaves they had before and we begin to focus chraka into it again splitin it more and more-
Alright good job so far....once you split the leaf. I will have you repeat the process but this time with only 2 shadow clones. To speed up your control of the wind

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright good job so far....once you split the leaf. I will have you repeat the process but this time with only 2 shadow clones. To speed up your control of the wind
got it - a day later we split the leaves and i take a way all the clones and but 2 and we each grab a left and begin splitin the left....by break time the left is only splited half-

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
got it - a day later we split the leaves and i take a way all the clones and but 2 and we each grab a left and begin splitin the left....by break time the left is only splited half-
So far so good Akira to continue with your training have one of these food pills *paces the food pill to Akira*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-eats it- thx -gets up and starts to split the left wit the other 2 clones and a hr later we split the left- did i bet the waterfall phrase is next
nope now that you have successfully cut a leaf in half you now can control wind chakra but thats just the beginning of it. As you know the elemental chart of

Water beats fire, Fire beats wind, Wind beats Lightning, Lightning beats Earth, and Earth beats Water

Well what we are going to do is start training your wind to be able to beat lightning and that means you have to react faster than the lightning before you get struck by it.

Like this uses *Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x 1*

*the shadow clone goes 30 ft away and gets in a battle stance*

I use *Lightning Release: Lightning Blast-(Raiton: Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu) (the users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from there fingertips.)*

the shadow clone uses *(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale (A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile) to hit the lightning*

See use your wind to block it when you learn that wind technique

So we will start your training on that technique. You saw how it was performed and you saw the hand signs so you should be able to try and make the jutsu

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope now that you have successfully cut a leaf in half you now can control wind chakra but thats just the beginning of it. As you know the elemental chart of

Water beats fire, Fire beats wind, Wind beats Lightning, Lightning beats Earth, and Earth beats Water

Well what we are going to do is start training your wind to be able to beat lightning and that means you have to react faster than the lightning before you get struck by it.

Like this uses *Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x 1*

*the shadow clone goes 30 ft away and gets in a battle stance*

I use *Lightning Release: Lightning Blast-(Raiton: Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu) (the users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from there fingertips.)*

the shadow clone uses *(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale (A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile) to hit the lightning*

See use your wind to block it when you learn that wind technique

So we will start your training on that technique. You saw how it was performed and you saw the hand signs so you should be able to try and make the jutsu
ok i kinda learn wind jutsus but not this one -lets my chraka flow in the wind to gain control of the wind and focus my chraka (Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale- how did i do

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i kinda learn wind jutsus but not this one -lets my chraka flow in the wind to gain control of the wind and focus my chraka (Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale- how did i do
Really? what Wind Jutsu's do you know?

and yes that was good but you will also have to be able to block Lightning techniques with lower leveled wind jutsu's except for when someone uses the S-Rank Lightning then you need to counter that with an S-Rank Wind