[Fuuton] Fuuton: RASENSHURIKEN! and stuff! With Nathan!

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In no particular order here they are:

1) (Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Skip to 0:18

[video=youtube;sSLISmCEJe0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLISmCEJe0[/video]

-It can be used in conjunction with fire (like most wind techniques) but in this case it actually gets a damage boost in numbers when it is.
-It can be used to trap an opponent by creating a tornado around them or have several tornados go towards them, making it even more versatile.
-It looks awesome :rei:

2) (Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
-It can be used at the same time as kenjutsu attacks which don't require chakra, making it more deadly, versatile, and surprising for the opponent. The opponent would have to worry not only about the blade of the sword being used against them, but sharp slashes of wind as well.
-I like kenjutsu so this is something that I naturally like as well.

3)(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm/ (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
-I like them both, they are also very similar
-Gale Palm is essentially a more powerful gale than Great Vacuum Cannon that requires the user to clap their hands together.
-They can be used in tricky situations when they need to move around but also deal damage.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good choices. As I am being a bit slow, I'll post two techniques.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Simple technique, use your blade. Send wind chakra into the blade, forming the chakra into a vortex of wind that you will release as you swing, the vertex does no damage but will push away small things like weapons, and/or materials covering your body.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Another weapon based wind technique, pretty much release wind chakra from your mouth onto your blade, or kunai, weapon really. To increase it's sharpness + some other added bonus.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol im being slow also xD
I dropped Kirito so I'll rp as Edward
______

One/three advantages:
  • 1. Even though you said you had to swing your sword to activate this, it doesn't say that in the technique, so maybe it can just activate when it's sheathed.
  • 2. It can be done quickly when in a kenjutsu fight.
  • 3. The vortex is completely surrounding the user, protecting them from all around.
  • 4. One could combo this with the sword genjutsu which activates by swinging it, then use the technique which sends an arc of red chakra towards the opponent thru a swing, and then use this if needed. That combo would take probably less than 3 seconds.
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. This can't defend against things which are too large or powerful, especially things like fire.
  • 2. It's not all that versatile.
  • 3. /
How you would use it in battle:
In a battle I doubt I would really ever use this unless I am fighting an FTG user who is throwing kunai or other things with FTG markings. I can also use this in that combination mentioned above.
How you would counter it:
Its a defense, but to get through it a fire technique or anything coming from below the opponent like C ranked stone spikes :rolleyes:, or something.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):
Edward made the cross finger hand seal, creating three shadow clones in front of him. He reached for the sword at his waist and unsheathed it, holding it with his right hand. The three clones all simultaneously threw shuriken and kunai towards Edward, and in response he focused and then released fuuton chakra into and out of his blade, creating a vortex of wind to surround himself with and push the projectiles away.

Question: Can this also be used to defend against techniques? An example is Water Release: Water whip (C ranked). If so, would it just push them away?

One/three advantages:
  • 1. This can make weapons more deadly (obvious). Lets say I was in a ken fight and I lose my sword earlier in a fight. The opponent then engaged me in another ken fight and all a had were kunai. I could enhance the kunai's sharpness and length to resemble a sword and fight.
  • 2. The added cutting abilities is helpful.
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. It's somewhat impractical. Most of the time, one would use a longer ranged technique instead of enhancing the range of a kunai or shuriken.
  • 2. It might be possible, but might not be possible, to enhance a weapon which is already traveling towards the opponent.
I would use this in battle if I ever lose my sword or wanted to cut through a lightning defense in short range.
Not really anything to counter here.
Edward reached into his ninja pouch and pulled out two shuriken and a kunai. He held the shuriken in his right hand and brought them close to his mouth. Gathering fuuton chakra, he exhaled it onto the shuriken, enhancing their cutting power and range. Edward threw the shuriken at two of the clones, hitting them each in the stomach. He then blew fuuton chakra onto the kunai and ran towards the third clone. Once in range, Edward bent down and then sprang upwards, slicing the clone from his waist to his neck in one swift motion.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it can.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Simple technique that creates a twister to hurt your target, is released via your mouth.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Type: Offensive
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user

Similar to that one kenjutsu technique that releases a red slash of chakra, but instead this is obviously made out of wind. Can stop weapons and whatnot being thrown at you.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One/three advantages:
  • 1. Requires no hand seals
  • 2. Can be surprising because nothing really shows that one is preparing to preform it
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Can only reach up to mid range
  • 2. It is pretty direct and therefore can be countered without too much trouble
In battle I would use this when I have momentum in a battle (a control of it's flow) and want to keep that up. Opening with this isn't the best idea probably because as I mentioned it isn't really difficult to counter or avoid.
Creating a wall to block the wind would work, using a fire technique to overpower it would work, avoiding it by using a pillar or going underground or something else would work. Because it is so straightforwards there are many many ways to counter.
Edward faced his clone who was mid range away from himself. He gathered fuuton chakra in his mouth and exhaled it towards the clone, shaping it into a twister which advanced forwards. It quickly reached the clone and gave him deep cuts and knocked him around, eventually making him "poof".

One/three advantages:
  • 1. Requires no hand seals
  • 2. It can be used quickly and while you were already fighting with your sword
  • 3. It can be used to counter projectiles being thrown at you
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. If you do not have a sword for some reason then you cannot preform this (if it broke or it was separated from you during the battle)
  • 2. It seems that it isn't powerful enough to stop larger projectiles
In battle I could use this when I was already engaged in a kenjutsu battle as all I would have to do is swing my already drawn sword while focusing chakra into it. I could knock the opponent away from me if I was uncomfortable fighting that particular person in close range (someone with a higher skill in fighting in close range than me).
I could counter it by sending a fireball towards it to overpower it and continue towards the opponent. Water Style: Water Encampment Wall is a good counter to this technique, especially if you were in a kenjutsu battle with your opponent when they used it and you no longer want to be engaged in one. It would defend from the attack and prevent the opponent from attacking with kenjutsu to some extent. You would more than likely have to be a master of water release to utilize this counter because of the number of handseals it usually requires to preform this though.
Edward drew his katana from his waist and faced his clone who did so as well. After waiting for a moment, the two rushed at each other and clashed swords. Edward swung high, and his sword was blocked by the clone who countered and swung for the right side of his waist. Edward brought his sword downwards and around to block the swing, but continued to turn after he did so, gathering fuuton chakra in his sword as well. He turned 360° and then released the chakra outwards towards his clone, creating an arc of wind which hit the clone in the stomach.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Another sword technique. @_@ Same as the others; gather up wind chakra in your blade but this time slash downwards infront of you to release a large gust of wind. That can be used to defend against kunais and whatnot and blow back/cut your target.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Simply. The greater (._.) version of Slashing Tornado. xD If you do not own a fan like most of us do not. You will need to perform four hand seals!

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Edward drew his katana from his waist and held it in his right hand, it's blade pointed downwards and resting gently on the grass. He looked around for a suitable target, and a few moments later he saw a large tree which stood out from the others around the training field. Edward raised the sword and held it with both of his hands out in front of him while facing the tree. He focused fuuton chakra into the blade of the katana, and then slashed the air, creating a large gust of wind which raced at the tree.
(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

>Doesn't own fan

Nooooooo!!!
Edward formed four handseals and then faced one of his clones. He gathered fuuton chakra throughout his body and then expelled it outwards in the form of a small tornado which spun wildly towards it's target. Once it reached the clone, it trapped him within and cut him several times, spinning even more violently than before. The clone would be thrown around inside of the tornado, unable to control most of their own movements. After a little while, the tornado slammed him into the ground.
(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't need a fan for the use of that technique, lol.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Just a wind counter to counter B-rank wind techniques and below that have been thrown at you. Few seals, and you will a thin blade of wind that will split the incoming technique and then take control of it and goes back to your target with a little added power.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

By gathering up the sand, or dust depending on the terrain you are on. From that you will gather your wind chakra up in your mouth, and then release it. The wind will blow the dust, sand around. Causing your target to be blinded for a minor second, but has enough power behind it to push your target back, and other medium sized objects.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Edward formed the shadow clone cross handseal to begin, creating a copy of himself which was formed in a small cloud of smoke in front of him. He smirked a little, and almost felt at home seeing someone his height, but then he remembered that it was just his clone. After muttering something inaudible under his breath, he jumped backwards and waited for his clone to attack. The clone drew his sword and gathered fuuton chakra into it. He brought the sword across his body, creating an arc of wind which sped towards Edward. In response, Edward formed a short string of handseals and spit out a thin blade of wind. Edward's counter split the arc in two, knocking the pieces off course, making them arc back around. The pieces of the wind technique combined once again, then spun around and around into the form of a twister which advanced towards the clone, making him "poof".

Question, does the technique that I counter lose any power when I use it against the opponent after being hit by the thin blade of wind? Also is it one twister that is sent at the opponent, or is it two twisters that form from the two sides of the technique after it was split?

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Edward formed the shadow clone seal once more, poofing another clone into existence. Because he was his shadow clone, he already had experienced Edward's thoughts, so he knew exactly what to do. The clone jumped back to mid range and pulled out a scroll. Edward on the other hand, after making sure that there was a reasonable amount of dust and sand around, gathered fuuton chakra in his mouth. The clone threw the scroll into the air, summoning a great deal of ninja tools which flew towards Edward. In response, Edward exhaled the fuuton chakra in the form of a great gust of wind. The fuuton chakra mixed with the dust and sand as well, creating a giant wave of sediment that changed the direction of the ninja tools, sending them back towards the clone.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you don't lose any power behind it, and it's just a single twister that is send towards the attack you want to counter.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

A simple punch that is coated with your wind chakra, and when you punch you will a whirlwind that is quite large.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Similar to the parent technique. Use your chakra to create a claw made of wind on your more dominant hand, and swing your hand to grab on of your target to hurt them, this can also be used to deflect "any" weapon. Not to sure about the any part, but no matter,

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dropped Edward, I'll now rp as Azazel
Sorry for the lack of responses, finals are now finally over

Azazel gathered fuuton chakra in his right fist, then faced a sizable tree off in the distance. He made a punching motion as he stepped forwards at the same time to release a whirlwind towards the tree. He took another step forwards and thrust his other fist forwards, sending a second whirlwind at his target. The tree snapped in half from the whirlwinds, causing splinters and chips of wood to fly about.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Azazel next gathered fuuton chakra in his right hand, then by using shape manipulation created three claws that extended to mid range from his hand. He grabbed onto another tree and pulled himself towards it, then in the process of flying towards it he spun around counter-clockwise and cut through the tree with his claws, destroying it.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(I'm going to exploit the hell out of this "any" part xD )

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Both are simple, and both a tai related, both uses wind chakra to cover a limb, fairly simple as to how to use them.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Azazel gathered futon chakra in his right hand, focusing on enhancing it's destructive force. Azazel next sprinted towards one of the many trees in the area, and with a leap in the air he spun around counter-clockwise, finishing the spin by slashing through the tree with his hand. The force of the technique would cause most of the tree and parts of the ground around it to split apart and crumble.

Azazel next sprinted at a boulder whilst gathering fuuton chakra into his right leg, once again enhancing it's destructive power. As he neared the boulder, he prepared to kick. He raised his right leg in a kicking motion across his body to the left as he spun around slightly to the left. His leg made a clean cut through the rock, exiting it and then lifting his leg above the boulder in one motion. He quickly brought it down, slicing through the boulder a second time.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Perform four hand seals, which in turn will release a wind current from your mouth, that you will turn into a spinning disk of death.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Merely a large blast of wind that is released from either your mouth, or just created in front of you and push outwards, this wind blast has enough power to push back a decently large summon.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dropped Azazel, I'll RP as Yomo now

As instructed, Yomo wove four hand seals and gathered fuuton chakra in his mouth. He took no time to expel the chakra in the form of a clump of raging winds from his mouth which he quickly shaped into a large disk. The disk made a slight humming sound as it cut through the air, advancing toward a tree. The disk cut cleanly through the tree, losing little power from what Yomo could tell. He let out a quiet whistle as he watched it go.
(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Yomo listened to his sensei as he spoke once again, nodding slightly at his remarks as explaining the technique and how it could be executed. Once he had finished, Yomo stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets and shut his eyes. He focused on gathering his fuuton chakra in an area in front of him. Like a spring that was just allowed to expand after being coiled up, the wave of wind sped forwards, pushing back a couple of fair sized rocks and took the leaves off of bushes and trees.
(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving right along.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

A wind infused ball that can be thrown at your target, they can be released at a fast pace, all you need to do is breathe the wind chakra into your palm, and use shape manipulation to form its form.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

I simple technique that uses water, and wind in a move together. You use a water technique, and then add wind chakra to it to add to the waters power, and how much damage it can do.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Moving right along.

Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

A wind infused ball that can be thrown at your target, they can be released at a fast pace, all you need to do is breathe the wind chakra into your palm, and use shape manipulation to form its form.

Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

I simple technique that uses water, and wind in a move together. You use a water technique, and then add wind chakra to it to add to the waters power, and how much damage it can do.
Yomo gathered fuuton chakra in his mouth, and as instructed, blew it into his right hand. By applying shape manipulation to the chakra in his palm, he had it take the form of a whirlwind like ball. Looking at it closely, it reminded Yomo of a rasengan. Turning to face the training dummies, he shifted his stance to be like a pitcher. He wound up, and threw the sphere toward the dummies. The sphere effortlessly smashed through six lined up dummies before arcing toward the ground and smashing into that, creating a mini crater.

Yomo next gathered suiton chakra in his hand, and held it up, his palm facing forwards like how it would look in a palm strike. He created a large wave by shaping his chakra into one, then quickly expelled a stream of wind onto the wave to make it faster, stronger, and more violent. The wave rushed toward the dummies and washed them all away, breaking them apart in the process.
You must be registered for see images

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last B-rank!

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

It's a wind infused punch.