[Fuuton] Fuuton: RASENSHURIKEN! and stuff! With Nathan!

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Ello there!

Okay please tell me then.
1. Why do you want to learn fuuton?
2. What is fuuton weakness and why?
3. What is fuuton strong against and why?
4. 5 users who use fuuton?
5. 2 KG that have fuuton?

Using as much detail as you can, please. :D

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to learn Fuuton because I: A) Want to master the basic 5. B) I was told by multiple people that they could see me using a wind/water kg bio, and I like that idea as well. C) Who doesnt want to learn Rasenshuriken? D) Being able to use fuuton is awesome with all the raiton spammers. Fuuton is weak to katon because wind makes the fire bigger, and scarier, and more dangerous O_____O'. Fuuton is strong against raiton because wind insulates lightning. 5 characters in the Naruto world who use Fuuton are: Temari, Orochimaru, Gaara, Danzo, and last but not least Naruto. 2 kgs that use fuuton as a component of it are ice and rain.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind in the Narutoverse is one of the five basic chakra natures. It seems to be rare among the natures, but also seems to be common in Suna. Most fuuton jutsu are short/mid range and attack based. Fuuton is all about combining sheer strength and sharp slicing to plow through many a defense. I already stated its weakness and what its strong against, so I'll leave that out. Fuuton also is used quite a lot to move the user to different locations quickly.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done. That was good. I will add a little more:

Wind Release is the element that allows us to create and manipulate wind. When you think of wind you think of something that is fast, free flowing, unpredictable, and strong. In the Narutoverse and in our RP, wind release has a variety of different properties which makes it versatile in its own right. For one, we have the ability to create long and short powerful gusts of flowing wind. Mainly these techniques that are designed to provide resistance against oncoming attacks, reversing the trajectory of weaponry, etc. We can also create short concentrated/compressed bursts of wind that give a pseudo solid form which can be used for blunt force or strong impacts. These would mainly be offensive in nature. There is also vacuum or suction power that can be generated, drawing objects in for close combat or sucking away the oxygen for suffocation. However, one of the more prominent abilities of wind release that we’ve come to know from the Narutoverse is the powerful cutting power that it possesses. Mainly from characters like Naruto, Asuma, and Sora, the wind nature has been shown to be able to slice and cut through things like butter. Wind is the movement of many gases in the air, though we’ve been shown to manipulate just the air itself and call it wind release by comparison due to the relationship.

Any questions?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, now. Come grab this piece of paper from me, try and channel your wind chakra into it, if you do it correctly. The paper should slice in half.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao the quote in your sig xD

Sounds good. Saito walked over and gripped the paper which was in (I dont know which bio your rping as) hand. He held it out in front of him and shut his eyes. He envisioned two forces cutting and slicing around in his mind. He focused on the wind that was blowing through his hair, and the howling of wind in the distance. Suddenly Saito felt a new presence which was lurking around in his body.
This must be it. Saito thought as he successfully was able to channel this new presence into the paper in his hand. He continued to focus more and more of this new chakra into the paper, until it finally split into two halves.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:p

----------

Well done. How does the wind make you feel?

It makes me feel like.....

[video=youtube;_BRv9wGf5pk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk[/video]

... lel

I feel like theres a new surge of energy flowing all throughout my body. Its similar to the feeling of other kinds of chakra that are in my body like katon, suiton, doton, and regular chakra. Its a really cool feeling.

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

PHP:
[CODE][B]One/three advantages:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]One/three disadvantages:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B]
[B]How you would counter it:[/B]
[B]How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):[/B][/CODE]
Any questions about the template before we begin the techniques?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Simply technique can be used two ways, by releasing chakra from your limbs/mouth in the form of blasts or even streams, they can be used to defend against such things as small weapons, or it can be used to attack.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Code:
[B]One/three advantages:[/B]
[LIST][*]1. Requires no hand seals[*]2. Can help the user avoid techniques[*]3. Can be used to attack or defend[*][/LIST]
[LIST][*]1. Not powerful at all[*]2.[*]3.[*][/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B] In battle I would use it to avoid techniques or to provide a very quick and hard to detect attack (hard to figure out I would be using it until I used it).
[B]How you would counter it:[/B]I could counter this with almost anything. I could avoid it using a pillar, I could nullify it with another attack, or I could absorb it.
[B]How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):[/B]
Saito focuses this new kind of chakra into both of his fists. He started punching the air, which sent bursts of wind at a clone which he created prior to this technique being preformed. The clone dodged the bursts of wind, then sent 6 shurikens towards Saito. Saito focused a larger amount of wind chakra into his lungs, then using the same technique of blowing the chakra out which Mystogen was teaching him with fire, Saito blew out a gust of wind sending the shuriken back at his clone.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

A simple technique where you use your wind chakra, and cause loose sand and dust to be picked up by it causing a distraction of sorts, causes also your target to have bad footing etc...

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Code:
[LIST][*]1. People can lose footing more easily
[*]2. You can get sand in the opponent's eyes
[*]3. You can conceal what you are doing by using this possibly[*][/LIST]
[LIST][*]1. The user could also lose their footing 
[*]2.The user could also get sand in their eyes
[*]3.The user might not be able to see what the opponent is doing when this is used[*][/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B] In battle I would use it if the terrain was in a very thick forest or if I was fighting a wood style user if they had created a forest. I would only use it if I was comfortable not jumping around in the trees after I used it though.
[B]How you would counter it:[/B] I would counter this jutsu with another wind jutsu, pushing the sand back at the opponent.
Saito focused fuuton chakra along the ground, then by making the chakra violently vibrate and move upwards, a large gust of wind brought lots of dirt, sand, and dust upwards and throughout the air, covering some nearby trees and the two of them in a layer of sand, dirt, and dust. Saito sent a small gust of wind towards his sensei and himself to clear the layer of earth off of them.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Simply gather up your wind chakra and release it in front of you to form a wall of wind that spins. This can be used to protect you from weapons thrown towards you, only from directly in front of you though. Can be used to protect you from taijutsu techniques of equal rank.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Code:
[LIST]
[*]1. Can be made very quickly as it requires no hand seals
[*]2. Can block taijutsu and ninja tools
[*]3.[*][/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]1. A smoke bomb of explosive kunai can activate if it comes in contact with the wind, damaging the user of the jutsu if they are still close to the wind 
[*]2. The wall can be pushed back towards the user with a wind jutsu
[*]3. Can only defend the user from ninja tools right in front of the user[*][/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B] In battle, I would use this if the opponent used a scroll to summon a large number of ninja weapons and then sent them at me, as the wall would send them back. (Question, I know there is a B rank ninjutsu which summons weapons from two scrolls and sends them towards the opponent, but could this technically still defend against that even though by rank the twin rising dragons I believe it is called would overpower?
[B]How you would counter it:[/B] To counter this jutsu, I could use an kunai with a bomb tag, smoke tag, throw a smoke bomb, or once I learn more powerful wind techniques, I could use one of those to push the wall at the opponent.

Saito created a water clone to rise from a lake off to his right and then instructed the clone to throw multiple kunai and shuriken at him after he preformed the new technique. He then created a second clone and instructed this one to try and use taijutsu on him after the first clone had finished his attack. Saito stood back and focused fuuton chakra into the air in front of him. The air in front of Saito started to spin around quickly, creating a wall. The first clone then threw six shuriken towards Saito, but the wall of spinning wind deflected them, sending them right back towards the clone. Four of the shuriken flew straight into the clone's stomach, making it "poof". Next, the other clone ran towards Saito strait ahead, and when in range of Saito got low and sprung upwards, attempting to throw an uppercut through the wind and hit Saito in the chin. The wall of spinning wind completely stopped the clone's fist, and blasted him backwards a couple of meters, slamming on the ground hard enough to make him "poof".

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now:

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

This technique is very handy for when you are in a jam, mid-air only though. So if you are in a jam while being in mid-air you can use this to move directions. Or you can blow towards the ground using this technique to make a dust cloud, but no one uses it that way.