[Fuuton] Fuuton: RASENSHURIKEN! and stuff! With Nathan!

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
damn nice signature u got there

Yomo darted towards one of his clones with his hands stretched out behind him, secretly channeling fuuton chakra into his right hand as he did so. As he closed the gap between them, he zigzagged a few times to make it harder for the clone to figure out any obvious attack strategy or pattern. Now within close range, Yomo swung his left fist around from behind him in a hook punch, hitting the right side of the clone's head which in turn knocked him off balance and to his left a step.
You must be registered for see images
As the clone was forced to the side, Yomo stepped forward with him left foot and railed his right fist into the clone's gut, releasing his pent up chakra in the form of a burst of win, shooting him into the air.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tad sorry with my lateness to.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

More or less a blade of wind that is almost unavoidable but can be countered.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Huge blast of wind that I am quite sure you are familiar with. Careful though, if you get trapped within it, it will injury you as well.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tad sorry with my lateness to.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

More or less a blade of wind that is almost unavoidable but can be countered.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Huge blast of wind that I am quite sure you are familiar with. Careful though, if you get trapped within it, it will injury you as well.
(dropped Yomo, I'll rp as Shisui)

Shisui gathered fuuton chakra into his left hand's pointer finger, then made it twitch very slightly. In that motion, he released a violent and sharp bullet of wind towards a thick tree. The mass of wind easily penetrated the tree and crushed a boulder sitting behind it. Attempting to try this technique in a combination of sorts, he focused fuuton chakra into all five of his right hand's fingers and drew his sword. In the motion of reaching for his sword, his fingers pointed towards the tree for a split second. In that moment, he released a barrage of wind bullets towards it, then drew his sword as if he were about to engage in close combat.
Wow, very nice!

Next, Shisui formed the ram hand seal, gathering and condensing large amounts of fuuton chakra in his lungs as he did so. He quickly transferred the chakra in his lungs to his mouth, then expelled in as a giant burst of wind as he exhaled. The grass on the ground, leaves on the trees, Shisui's clothes as well as hair all violently shook back and forth as the technique sped towards the woods, leveling multiple trees upon impact.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okie dokie.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

You release a large hurricane from your body or mouth, that draws in dirt and other things, and has enough sucking power to bring in your target as well.

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

So more or less a win rasengan, tbh I don't know why this is even a technique when we have an elemental rasengan technique in the ninjutsu section. .-.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okie dokie.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

You release a large hurricane from your body or mouth, that draws in dirt and other things, and has enough sucking power to bring in your target as well.

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

So more or less a win rasengan, tbh I don't know why this is even a technique when we have an elemental rasengan technique in the ninjutsu section. .-.
>.> i got lost on my way to the thread

Shisui gathered fuuton chakra in his right hand, focusing on it's cutting abilities, speed, and ability to spin. Once he had visualized what he wanted the technique to look like, Shisui thrusted his hand forward to in turn give birth to a tornado mid range away. Almost everything near it was tore from the ground bar large trees and into its eye. After anything entered it, the tornado ripped it apart.

Question: is it just that this technique does not effect the user, or should I assume that it sucks anything into it within short range of it?

lmao i agree @ your comment

Shisui gathered fuuton chakra in his right hand, applying change in shape and change in nature principles as he did so. Soon enough, a spinning, visible sphere of wind had been created in his palm, and was growing larger every moment. Finally at its intended size, Shisui ran over to a tree and slammed the Rasengan into it, creating a large indent in it before it cracked and fell down.

Question: does the -20 damage to user if attain a direct hit mean that if I were to hit someone directly, I would take 20 damage from recoil?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should assume it just sucks everything in, but it doesn't do damage to the user. It would mention that if that was the case.

And, yea you would if you land a direct hit.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Small blasts of wind, that are similar to how bullets work in real life.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

So spin your body after performing a set of seals, you will release via you mouth a single blade of wind, that will be sharp as shit due to your spinning motion. It can cause a large amount of damage if you hit your target with this.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should assume it just sucks everything in, but it doesn't do damage to the user. It would mention that if that was the case.

And, yea you would if you land a direct hit.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Small blasts of wind, that are similar to how bullets work in real life.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

So spin your body after performing a set of seals, you will release via you mouth a single blade of wind, that will be sharp as shit due to your spinning motion. It can cause a large amount of damage if you hit your target with this.
Shisui wove the hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, then took in a deep breath through his nostrils. Gathering fuuton chakra in his lungs and mixing it with the inhaled air, he exhaled it in the form of several small bursts of wind that acted like bullets. As they traveled along, they left an image of where they had traveled, truly showing how fast they move. The "bullets" easily pierced through a tree as they collided with one.
You must be registered for see images

Next, Shisui wove the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog hand seals as he inhaled and spun around only in front of him, about 90° total. He exhaled, mixing it with chakra so that it created violent slashes of wind. The slashing wind quickly shaved off all of the branches and leaves from the tree targeted before. He then spun aroun 360° and did the same thing, "trimming" all of the other trees around him.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next;

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

So with this, send some wind up into the sky to cause a stormy like area, and thus this stormy like area, creates a huge tornado, pretty boring technique.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Range: Short
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

The bigger version of Great Slashing Tornado, if you don't have a fan, you need to perform seven hand seals to create it.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakurasou is so good omg
______

Shisui pooled fuuton chakra into the air and clouds above him. In response to this, the sky grew dark as storm clouds formed. From them, a loud noise was created at the same time as a powerful F-5 tornado which rushed towards the earth, creating a massive crater as it hit the ground, sending chunks of rock and piles of dirt everywhere.

Shisui wove seven hand seals quickly to create two tornados. The first rushed towards his opponent and trapped him in it, restricting his movement. The second then moved in and combined with the first, creating a larger tornado that slashed the opponent hundreds upon hundreds of times.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I looooooooooved it. <3

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

A two meter blade of wind, with too many hand seals for my liking, personally. I wouldn't use it.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

A basic wind technique that uses wind, and dust together to make a annoying smokescreen of sorts, if I was to use this, I would probably use it to distract, and come up from an angle that wouldn't expect me to, but that being said I have a D-rank custom that just this. .-.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I looooooooooved it. <3

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

A two meter blade of wind, with too many hand seals for my liking, personally. I wouldn't use it.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

A basic wind technique that uses wind, and dust together to make a annoying smokescreen of sorts, if I was to use this, I would probably use it to distract, and come up from an angle that wouldn't expect me to, but that being said I have a D-rank custom that just this. .-.
It needs at least 40 more seasons tbh

Rentaro wove the required four hand seals and gathered fuuton chakra in his lungs, imagining two masses of wind grinding away at one another as he did so. He then exhaled the fuuton chakra in the form of a 2 meter long wind gust that raced towards a group of clones, piercing through them all and continuing on, never to be seen again. (some say that to this day it still lives on, traveling the world)

Next, Rentaro gathered fuuton chakra in his lungs and exhaled it out over a large, extended period of time towards the ground. The wind would pick up lots of dirt and dust, creating a massive smoke screen of sorts which would go forth towards a group of clones which had created a wall of earth, getting past it and seeping around it to suffocate them.

lol w8 why would someone make a custom of an already existing canon technique (unless it has an actual difference that I don't know of)

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohaithar. Per Nathan's request, I'll be taking over your training as of today. I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner, though if I start slacking, you have every right to pay a visit to my profile and slap me senseless until I do. :p

So I'm going to guess that you want to get through this as quickly as possible? If so, we can continue the way you've been training with Nathan, where I'll post the Jutsu, and you perform them, making any notes about key points in the techniques as we go. I can also give you a template if you prefer, or we could do RP Training, but that usually takes more time and effort from both of us. I could also bump up the number of Jutsu to 3 per reply, just for the sake of getting through the rest of the list as quickly as possible. But for the purpose of not slowing or halting the pace of the training, I'll post the next 2 Jutsu, and you can reply to them as though you were still replying to Nathan, and tell me what you want to do then. :)

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.