Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like title says...

All out battle, let’s use Blackbeard from MF before gaining WB fruit.
I’m very interested in your opinions because both Devil fruits are very unique. Fujitora being able to use gravity to move objects and people, add gravitational force and remove it. Blackbeard can sink and entire town and I believe he has some kind of gravity attack, when he pulled in Ace.

I just feel like Fujitoras devil fruit is a good counter for Blackbeard’s. Let me hear your thoughts.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marineford version? Fujitora wins. BB wasn't confident in fighting a fresh yonko or admiral and he only fought Sengoku & Garp thinking they were old relics of the past.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blackbeard wins.

Fujitori used gravity while BB’s dark matter uses the forces of repelling/attraction on his opponents and he has free control over vibrations.

Fujitori can’t through objects at him because black hole can absorb it or vibrations can just shatter it. The last thing Fujitori wants to do is come in cqc range because BB will just strip his powers away.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blackbeard wins.

Fujitori used gravity while BB’s dark matter uses the forces of repelling/attraction on his opponents and he has free control over vibrations.

Fujitori can’t through objects at him because black hole can absorb it or vibrations can just shatter it. The last thing Fujitori wants to do is come in cqc range because BB will just strip his powers away.
If fujitora increased the gravity around blackbeard, and black beard just spread his darkness out around himself, wouldn't that negate it?

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blackbeard can absorb all things. He absorbed the whole town and bounced back the debris. He drowns Fujitora in a sea of blackhole.
Honestly idk because I think he can lift himself or at least pull away what every Blackbeard is trying sink. He lifted all the rubble from Dreossa, basically the whole city.

Solarmoth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly idk because I think he can lift himself or at least pull away what every Blackbeard is trying sink. He lifted all the rubble from Dreossa, basically the whole city.
Yami Yami no mi was called the strongest fruit. If Fujitora can beat BB or pull away from his blackhole which doesn't allow light to escape, then Akainu will lose to Fujitora, but portrayal doesn't agree with that, Akainu was portrayed greater than Fuji.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If fujitora increased the gravity around blackbeard, and black beard just spread his darkness out around himself, wouldn't that negate it?
Yeah. On top of that his dark matter powers can manipulate gravity anyways. And it's infinite according to Blackbeard.
You must be registered for see images

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like title says...

All out battle, let’s use Blackbeard from MF before gaining WB fruit.
I’m very interested in your opinions because both Devil fruits are very unique. Fujitora being able to use gravity to move objects and people, add gravitational force and remove it. Blackbeard can sink and entire town and I believe he has some kind of gravity attack, when he pulled in Ace.

I just feel like Fujitoras devil fruit is a good counter for Blackbeard’s. Let me hear your thoughts.
Fujitora beats pre gura gura no mi BB

Apple Knight

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
blackbeard wound win this with his gura gura no mi he would be able to smash those meteor's and then he would get close to Fujitora and take his powers away.