Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For anybody who accepts my challenge and defeats and/or impresses me. I haven't fought in well over a year and I'm not counting fights like with Yusei or people who were more or less new when we fought. I'm not very aware of the difference in power and skill of most. I need the practice, I'm probably back to where I was pre-modship in regard to my fighting level.

Challenge Rules
This thread is to declare your pick of one of the following 3 challenges. Members are to post which challenge they want to take and if I accept the challenge I will make a post and make another thread. Do not jump the gun and make a move without first being accepted. I will be doing all three fights so there are three opportunities to challenge me.

1 v. 1
All Out || Handicap: Challenger is allowed to use any and everything and can chose to handicap me if they so choose. You can limit up to two of my abilities.
Terrain: Any of the 20 battle fields for the Grand RP Tournament which can be found of the challenger's choice.
Starting Range: Mid (10 meters)
First Move: Challenger's decision
Turns: The fight is not to exceed 12 turns. If there is no clear death/incapacitation or forfeit by one party at the end of those 12 turns a mutual sensei/mod can give a ruling.

1 v. 2
Participation: My chosen bio vs. two bios either; two individual members in a tag team rule setting or one member and both of their bios.
All Out || Handicap: Challenger is allowed to use any and everything and can chose to handicap me if they so choose. You can limit one of my abilities.
Terrain: Any of the 20 battle fields for the Grand RP Tournament which can be found of the challenger's choice.
Turns: The fight is not to exceed 12 turns. If there is no clear death/incapacitation or forfeit by one party at the end of those 12 turns a mutual sensei/mod can give a ruling.

2 v. 2
Participation: Both my bios vs. two bios either; two individual members in a tag team rule setting or one member and both of their bios.
All Out || Handicap: Challenger is allowed to use any and everything and can chose to handicap me if they so choose. You can limit one of my abilities.

General Rules
Discussion: Is to be done through skype, if you do not have my skype ask me for it. If you do not have me on skype then we will use vms. Disagreements are to be settled by the participating parties or by a sensei mutually agreed upon by both parties.

Disagreements: Upon asking a sensei to check, their word is law, there is no double check. Participants are allowed to discuss their viewpoint with the chosen sensei if the latter is generous enough to hear them out. This is to be done through skype preferably but vms will work as well. A sensei may be called twice, upon the second call they will make a judgment on the fight to declare a winner. I do not want arguments or crying bs. Nobody but me stands to lose anything.

Quoting: Is not allowed; after posting a move you have a 24 hour opportunity to edit if no response has been made to your move. Editing at any time after that will disqualify the participating party (and only them). Within those 24 hours you are also allowed to delete a move and post another but you will need to replace the deleted move within that timeframe or else it will be voided. If you delete a move and post a new one, you cannot edit the new one after it is posted.

Time Limit: There is no time limit for responses though quicker responses are obviously preferred over longer ones. Personally my attention span is garbage and after a while without paying attention to a fight I lose interest. I will not, however, be conceding my fight for any reason other than; I do not believe I can counter a move or I no longer have time and feel as though the performance has warranted a reward. Feel free to poke me once or twice a week if I start falling out of the rhythm.

Prize Rules
You may pick one of the following two types of prizes.

Bio/Skill Permission: Ordinary members (including non-RP mods) who challenge me are entitled to 1 free permission for any skill tier 3 and below which must be requested upon challenge. If you would like a permission for tier 4 abilities you will have to fight me all out and also defeat me within the first five turns. Before anybody says this is an abuse in power, I generally require people to show me fights to prove their skill. Hand my ass to me on a silver platter gourmet style, suffices for this requirement.

Customs: Ordinary members and RP mods (except NK because what I'm offering is something he's desperate to get) who challenge me are entitled to any of the following customs that I have: Ninja Art: Defensive Stance, Beautiful Illusion: Blood of the Enemy, Demonic Illusion: Mind Tremor, or a free spot for any one of the next three customs I submit if they win. RP mods who challenge me and are accepted will get 2 if they fight me handicapped or 3 if they fight me all out and win. Challengers who have any or all of the aforementioned techniques will get spots for my CJ (or spots for techniques that my patsies submit for me). My jutsu can be found

The listed techniques are the most available techniques I have. If the case should arise where I'm fighting more people who want a single custom and my spots fill up, the spots for the existing techniques will go to those who requested them and defeat me first. If by some humiliating tragedy I lose all my fights, and there is overlap I will give the remaining victors free spots for future customs of mine.

Special Rules - For RP mod challengers

Hopefully we can be amicable with each other since, odds are, we work together with these problems all the time. However if we have issues with moves we'll just ask among ourselves for a third opinion. Honestly I wouldn't care much with any of you guys. Same general rules will apply tho.

Primary bio will be my Binkan with the following fixings:

EIG - 6th Gate as of rn
Fuin - Completed
K'Tai - C-ranks (I think)
Sound - mastered
Mushrooms
Drunken Monkey Fist
Lazy Fist

And I think that's all the info that hasn't been updated yet.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm down. Lemme read the rules real quick
1v1.
Naturally I'll use my Kiyoshi.
Lel, NK you scrub.
I want Advanced K'Tai if I win, would look really spiffy on my bio.

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
1 v 2 match for me. With anyone else who wants to tag with me.
I'll use my Uchiha bio. I want Smoke permission on the Uchiha Bio...

All Out - Challenge
Terrain: Air floating temple (DBZ)

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Alright 1v1, does the terrain from the grand RP tourney have the same effects? If so I choose the Dead Marshes.

As for the permission ill try to beat you within 5 turns for that Fuuin permish, I doubt you can give that out though lol so I'll try for Medical ninjutsu training permission >.>

Your handicaps are no EIG or Genjutsu lol

Last edited:

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1v1
MS Obito retake permission (mod permission) u.u

Terrain: #3 & I want to restrict your Gen and Mushrooms.

Oh, and I'm using Byakuran w Fuin, Weights, Harmattan, Sound, Nekura, and other basic fields.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm down. Lemme read the rules real quick
1v1.
Naturally I'll use my Kiyoshi.
Lel, NK you scrub.
I want Advanced K'Tai if I win, would look really spiffy on my bio.
I can't give K'Tai permission that's admin level.

1v1 Blonde Bartho in sig
EIG test permission
That's tier 4 bio ability, really think you can ice me in the first 5 turns?

1 v 2 match for me. With anyone else who wants to tag with me.
I'll use my Uchiha bio. I want Smoke permission on the Uchiha Bio...

All Out - Challenge
Terrain: Air floating temple (DBZ)
You need to have a partner first...

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't give K'Tai permission that's admin level.

That's tier 4 bio ability, really think you can ice me in the first 5 turns?

You need to have a partner first...
Leg Weights then. =/
Actually, if it's possible to get 3 extra CJ slots then I'll go for that instead. If not, then Leg weights it is. lol..

Last edited: