Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iam a Big Cat, Impostor and a litle Ents too :p
And a foot fetish perv. :3

Newbie: Unsteady in his knowledge of computers and cyberculture Newbie perambulates the internet, blithely stumbling his way into discussion forums. He seldom reads the FAQs and is utterly clueless about the basics of netiquette. When engaged in battle Newbie's usual tactical gambit is to feign helplessness, often going limp or crying when cornered. While Newbie doesn't seek conflict he will lash out comically when his feelings are hurt. Most Warriors will either ignore Newbie or treat him with mild disdain, but a few, such as Jerk and Evil Clown, take special pleasure in torturing him. Others, especially Propeller Head and Xenophobe, have a particular animus against Newbie and view his bumbling as an affront that must be punished.
I disagree with the part stated above me. Not all newbies on NarutoBase are like this, most likely newcomers to the internet/forum world. :p

Edit; Ira, why can't I vote anymore? I only voted once. :/

Last edited:

Tendou00

Immortal
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And a foot fetish perv. :3
Lol no just like female feet no perv...

perv is not me :

Wily and very secretive, Perv isn't actually a genuine Warrior in the strictest sense; he isn't interested in combat psychology, fighting tactics or even winning battles, and he couldn't care less about the subject under discussion - all he REALLY wants to know is what you are wearing.
better

Not willy and not secretive, you're a warrior to protect girlz, he is interested in combat psychology, fighting tactics and winning battles, and he care about subject under discussion. All he really wants to have fun and posts in interesting threads. :cool:

Last edited:

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<Gossiper>

The gossiper hardly debates without throwing in rumors about their opponents that have began to surface in various shadows of the forum. The gossiper will never go into detail about the rumor; but instead hurl subtle jabs that puzzles the onlookers while also maintaining the argument. The gossiper purpose of warfare is to disorient their opponent by causing them to worry about said rumor manifesting in the spotlight. Because this is the only way they know how to battle, they rarely engage in warfare if they don't have any 'goods' on their opponent. Once a gossiper realizes that their opponent is unshaken; their arguments will begin to crumble, and their inexperience and limited skill in actual battle will begin to show.

<Hold My Hand>

Hold My Hand will try to attack their opponent psychologically by joining up with other warriors, but only to quote their 'comrades' humorous jabs at the opponent and mention how hilarious it is (often exaggerated). Hold My Hand will begin to mock their opponent with jokes and sarcasm; hoping to make it funny enough so others would praise their comment and ultimately join. They rarely do any actual battle; only to poke fun using wit and satire. This may breed the false assumption that they are of the Nitpick and Grammarian personalities; however their objectives and style differ. Hold My Hand will first scour the scene for friends, and make a comment or two to try and compel them to join in on the mockery of their opponent. It may seem that sarcasm is their biggest weapon, but that is false; what they truly seek is support of other warriors. If there is ever anything you don't want Hold My Hand getting their hands on, that's respect. Once they gain reverence within their role, they will use it to manipulate the battlefield. If an Admin or Nanny ever approve of their comments or presence; the sudden inflation of their head will bring darkness to every thread they enter.

Hold My Hand and Gossiper work well together; they may also share some of each others distinct warfare tactics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trúth

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<Gossiper>

The gossiper hardly debates without throwing in rumors about their opponents that have began to surface in various shadows of the forum. The gossiper will never go into detail about the rumor; but instead hurl subtle jabs that puzzles the onlookers while also maintaining the argument. The gossiper purpose of warfare is to disorient their opponent by causing them to worry about said rumor manifesting in the spotlight. Because this is the only way they know how to battle, they rarely engage in warfare if they don't have any 'goods' on their opponent. Once a gossiper realizes that their opponent is unshaken; their arguments will begin to crumble, and their inexperience and limited skill in actual battle will begin to show.

<Hold My Hand>

Hold My Hand will try to attack their opponent psychology by joining up with other warriors, but only to quote their 'comrades' humorous jabs at the opponent and mention how hilarious it is (often exaggerated). Hold My Hand will begin to mock their opponent with jokes and sarcasm; hoping to make it funny enough so others would praise their comment and ultimately join. They rarely do any actual battle; only to poke fun using wit and satire. This may breed the false assumption that they are of the Nitpick and Grammarian personalities; however their objectives and style differ. Hold My Hand will first scour the scene for friends, and make a comment or two to try and compel them to join in on the mockery of their opponent. It may seem that sarcasm is their biggest weapon, but that is false; what they truly seek is support of other warriors. If there is ever anything you don't want Hold My Hand getting their hands on, that's respect. Once they gain reverence within their role, they will use it to manipulate the battlefield. If an Admin or Nanny ever approve of their comments or presence; the sudden inflation of their head will bring darkness to every thread they enter.

Hold My Hand and Gossiper work well together; they may also share some of each others distinct warfare tactics.
Good definitions!

I found a partner for these two:

Whisper

Whisper maintains a benign demeanor and carefully avoids open conflict. When aroused, however, she will send vigorous attacks to sympathetic forum participants via private e mail in an attempt to sway the tide of battle. A typical Whisper maneuver is to "accidentally" post an ambiguously critical, but ostensibly private message to the discussion forum, e.g., "Dear Mary - see what I mean about this guy?" Or, "John - did you read what Bill said? I rest my case!" When challenged she will protest (disingenuously) that she hit the "reply" key by mistake, that the message was never intended to be read by forum participants, that the message was out of context, etc. Whisper's intent is to gain a tactical advantage by leaving the impression that her side in the conflict is gathering heavy forces just over the horizon, and though transparently obvious to veteran Warriors, this feint can often blunt a successful attack by less experienced fighters.

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good definitions!

I found a partner for these two:

Whisper

Whisper maintains a benign demeanor and carefully avoids open conflict. When aroused, however, she will send vigorous attacks to sympathetic forum participants via private e mail in an attempt to sway the tide of battle. A typical Whisper maneuver is to "accidentally" post an ambiguously critical, but ostensibly private message to the discussion forum, e.g., "Dear Mary - see what I mean about this guy?" Or, "John - did you read what Bill said? I rest my case!" When challenged she will protest (disingenuously) that she hit the "reply" key by mistake, that the message was never intended to be read by forum participants, that the message was out of context, etc. Whisper's intent is to gain a tactical advantage by leaving the impression that her side in the conflict is gathering heavy forces just over the horizon, and though transparently obvious to veteran Warriors, this feint can often blunt a successful attack by less experienced fighters.
Thanks. :D

I actually lol'd. This is one of the best I've read so far. Probably because this personality slipped my mind and seeing it now brings back some funny memories. Indeed, it fits well with the other two.

Great find.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edit; Ira, why can't I vote anymore? I only voted once. :/
You can only vote once. You could vote for each of them the first time around, that's what multiple choice means.

Thanks. :D

I actually lol'd. This is one of the best I've read so far. Probably because this personality slipped my mind and seeing it now brings back some funny memories. Indeed, it fits well with the other two.

Great find.
=D

Yeah same here. :ira:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Zombie
This warrior has had many titles when he lived and trived in the forums. He could have been a Kung-fu warrior or a Troll. A fanboy or a nany. The only trait that can be recognized while in life to these warriors is their obcession with the forum, the community and their total dependance and addition to it. However, at some point during his life, he made a big mistake and lost his mind. As a result, he forever departed the grass filled lands of the forum, banned from its life. Deprived of the fertile grounds of the forum that once nurished their addition, the warrior can't let go of his attachment to it and as a result, through unknown powerful dark forces comes back to life in a new form, an abobination: the Alternicus Accountus! Deprived of his original life, the Zombie loses all his original self and loses himself in the simple desires that now rule his new form. His drive is now solely to troll, to cause havoc and to bash and insult others. The hunger to feast on others misfortune and on general self caused havcok on the forum is absoolute and they cannot help themselves. They will target anyone but their main dish seems to be staff members. The link they had to their former life is very strong in the begining, using the reencarnation into the new form as a way to try and get others to support his cause and to seek support in his pardon as a hope of getting his full reincarnation. However, as time passes and the Zombie returns again and again, the link to their past life deteriorates to the point where he will not even remember why he is coming back to life for. The speech and actions become increasingly primitve and the Zombie eventually becomes a mindless repetitive brute who listens to nothing before it finally crumbles into dust and is fogotten. At first, the staff will kill it with fire, mainly holy infraction grade fire, which proves higly effective in most cases. However, some resilient and specially resistant Zombies will dwell in the dark arts and lear Proxyal Magic, a dark art which makes them somewhat resistant to fire. The staff then resorts usually to other forms of power from high grade level 100 wall of text defenses to silencing spells, clensing the forums over and over again until the treat is erased. These special zombies gain the name of Dragon Lord Zombies. Thankfully, the amount of energy and the amount of mental instability needed to descend and form such a zombie makes it a very rare occurence.

sorry about spelling mistakes. on ipad.
I am dying! XD

xD Glorious Discovery Ira! What adds to the humor of such a thread is the fact that all members do fall under one of such, descriptions [more or less].

If any possess intelligence upon me, please inform me on what you believe I am. -Thank You.

You sir are a Kung Fu Master. You need a little Penguin in ya though.

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<Holier Than Thou>

Holier Than Thous' are above posting comments that are are of a congratulatory, compliant, or inspiring complexion. While everyone else is posting something like "I like this thread.", they are determined to be the killjoy by stating similar lines such as "LOL at all the idiots in this thread!", "This art is terrible! All the people saying 'it's good' are completes scatterbrains.", "Why is everyone showing pics of themselves?! People on this forum are vacuous.", or "You people know nothing about this topic, quit speaking as if you do." They are a very common appearance in religious debate threads, or any discussion of controversial nature. They may sometimes seemingly perceive themselves as enlightened beings, while declaring all those around them to be Neanderthals. Depending on a Holier Than Thou's post, you may refer to them as 'That guy." That guy when you're hundreds of posts into a discussion and having fun, comes along and starts pointing out the rules that are 'technically' being broken and are inherent in the discussion's topic. Some people wonder if this person enters threads with a telescope; because even the Nanny and Admin never spot these rules that are allegedly broken. All attempts to get a clarification as to why Holier Than Thou is well, Holier than the populous, are in vain. This is extremely ironic when the subject is about an All-knowing being and whether or not this said being should be more communicative and participate to clear all doubt from the minds of non-believers. Holier Than thous' will insist their beliefs are the truth of the universe. They'll elude all provocations with one statement suggesting that the provoker is too ignorant to comprehend their vast understanding.

Some Holier Than Thous may use advanced vocabulary to further portray the idea that they're above everyone on the forum.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone quote these till now:

Saccharine Shebas:
Saccharine Shebas are unbearably sweet and gushy. They use pet names for people and things. They usually have a cotery of admirers who suck up to them shamelessly. These admirers will often attack anybody who expresses a different opinion. The attacks are often vicious in inverse proportion to the sweetness of the Sheba. Shebas never go on the attack themselves, prefering to post recriminatory and obviously shallow self-doubts that are intended to be (and usually are) vociferously denied by their supporters. Saccharine Shebas talk a lot about emotions and address individuals in the forum by name. Everything is fantastic, everybody is sweet, a darling, lovely, a dear. Their posts often border on a parody of Victorian literature. A high proportion of Amardeep Singh's texture words appear in their posts.
Distinguishing features: Uses lots of flowery adjectives. And lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

Control Freaks:

Control Freaks are always right about everything. From which it follows that they are never wrong about anything. They will deride any and all opinions other than their own. However, they never actually get involved in discussing the issues. Instead, they repeatedly proclaim their 'correctness'.
Distinguishing features: Have an opinion (correct of course) on everything. If found wanting will announce "LEAVING THE BOARD!!!" Usually in all caps.

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone quote these till now:

Saccharine Shebas:
Saccharine Shebas are unbearably sweet and gushy. They use pet names for people and things. They usually have a cotery of admirers who suck up to them shamelessly. These admirers will often attack anybody who expresses a different opinion. The attacks are often vicious in inverse proportion to the sweetness of the Sheba. Shebas never go on the attack themselves, prefering to post recriminatory and obviously shallow self-doubts that are intended to be (and usually are) vociferously denied by their supporters. Saccharine Shebas talk a lot about emotions and address individuals in the forum by name. Everything is fantastic, everybody is sweet, a darling, lovely, a dear. Their posts often border on a parody of Victorian literature. A high proportion of Amardeep Singh's texture words appear in their posts.
Distinguishing features: Uses lots of flowery adjectives. And lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

Control Freaks:

Control Freaks are always right about everything. From which it follows that they are never wrong about anything. They will deride any and all opinions other than their own. However, they never actually get involved in discussing the issues. Instead, they repeatedly proclaim their 'correctness'.
Distinguishing features: Have an opinion (correct of course) on everything. If found wanting will announce "LEAVING THE BOARD!!!" Usually in all caps.

lmao @Sheba xD

I've had two more in mind for a long time now, just been procrastinating lol.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao @Sheba xD

I've had two more in mind for a long time now, just been procrastinating lol.
I have seen a sheba though after a few months of fun she took another avatar. Still have some interesting PMs from her defenders. xd

We have a rich enough community to have all kinds. It's fun to watch how we act at times and how some users fit more in some of these categories. Some go though many of these phrases during their stay. :cool:

Last edited:

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have see a sheba though after a few months of fun she took another avatar. Still have some interesting PMs from her defenders. xd

We have a rich enough community to have all kinds. It's fun to watch how we act at times and how some users fit more in some of these categories. Some go though many of these phrases during their stay. :cool:
If this was like in the last 1-4 months, then I probably know who you're talking about. :p

True. I think the 'need to fit in', and recognition dictates that. Some are more perceptive than they realize, and notices the differences of how one personality is received over another. Before long, we're imitating those we prefer without even realizing it. Which is why I'm sure this thread has enlightened quite a few. :p The internet is actually quite the place to study human behavior. I know it's quite the canard that people lie over the internet, but that normally pertains to occupations, age, etc. As far as personality and behavior, everyone say/do things they never would in real life, which can even produce false or inaccurate results in offline studies; since the way they would behave during a test is not the way they would truly behave while not in public. Though I guess studies of conscious behavior is an interesting subject in and of itself.

Them forum personalities. :cool:

Last edited:

Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Forum Warriers] Forum user personalities:

this thread is incomplete with out the rapper personality considering there is a group with tons of active members rapping lol XD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Forum Warriers] Forum user personalities:

Well, as an experienced former who enjoys brief but deep social interactions who also studies counselling and a 4 year gaiaonline GD member.

i found this topic to be quite refreshing and humorous.
i thoroughly enjoyed it!

i laughed so hard at the blowhards. it reminds me of those annoying "documentaries" - as they call it - with supposedly "credible" people rant off about illogical reasons.