Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know...

Though there's one that's omitted:

<Yata Member> This person will use these type of threads as some kind of holy, irrefutable doctrine to negate any attacks from his opponent. Yata will accuse you of being one of these dubbed personalities of a forum warrior; all attacks loses their substance and property. Even if you only have one forum warrior personality, when Yata is done with you; even Jekyll and Hyde will belittle you for your multiple personalities. Furthermore, because of the truth these forum warrior descriptions possess, all other members will join Yata to belittle you once that truth is reflected by Yata for the entire community to see. Logically, no member can escape Yata's clever warfare; because the chance of a member's personality not aligning with any variants of a forum warrior are close to zero. When you are disoriented by Yata's relentless but cheap assault; the legendary Totsuka member will emerge and seal you away.

Arguments with Yata are as followed:

<insert argument>

Yata: Ego personality

<insert argument>

Yata: Oh the Centurion now?

<insert argument>

Yata: smh look at this ladies and gentlemen. Ennui now? :rolleyes:

When confronted with Yata, the initial argument loses all meaning. This member is invincible.

-------------------------------

Nice thread btw!

What we got here is a perfect example of what Ira would call a Ferrous Cranus. Notice how the same insult and argument is thrown over and over again.

lol I knew it. It's already begun. :leaf: Behold the precog of my sharingan.
You must be registered for see images

OT: I think I fit somewhere in Ego Scout, Android, and Perv no doubt.

Last edited:

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
xd
I wonder if we can make some Ents move. They are around sometimes. But they have become more and more like trees.
To be honest, this is probably the most I have participated throughout a single thread that isn't in the rp section for a quite a while. If you want to encourage the Ents to move there has to be a particularly original thread which provokes good discussion like this one. Remember Ents have been around for a while. The threads become repetitive for them so they don't participate anymore or as often. That is why they need something really fresh like this to get them involved. I mean I got involved because this thread was fresh and as I said, I rarely involve myself like this anymore. I was becoming somewhat of an Ent (minus the powerful warrior bit xD ).. but I was moved for now ;D

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I suppose I fall under the Jerk category, sometimes the Rebel Leader and the Enfant Provocateur category and lately the Lurker category :p

Over the year I am in this forum I have seen all the personalities listed. The majority is unfortunately not so pleasant :p

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suppose I fall under the Jerk category, sometimes the Rebel Leader and the Enfant Provocateur category and lately the Lurker category :p

Over the year I am in this forum I have seen all the personalities listed. The majority is unfortunately not so pleasant :p
Well when more and more Ents become tree-ish Orcs are the ones who increase. :p

BTW Frankenstein for an ava was a really good choice.Lovely character. =D

Last edited:

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loled at Grammarian, Necromancer and therapist
I'm a lurker xD :snick:
Thanks for the read Ira :)

Peacemaker:
No one knoweth whence cometh the Peacemaker, nor whither he goeth. He restoreth peace unto the people. He seeketh neither praise nor glory, but only that all might love one another and that the lamb might lie down with the lion. Anyway, some Warriors have a talent for pouring oil on troubled water. CAUTION: Beware of false messiahs.

Stone deaf:
Stone Deaf is one of the few truly invincible Warriors because nothing can shatter his impenetrable armor of non recognition. His primitive battle strategy is maddening effective; he simply refuses to acknowledge any arguments he doesn't like. Kung-Fu Master can hammer away with devastating blows, Cyber Sisters can screech in full throat and Profundus Maximus can expound until he drops, but Stone Deaf remains utterly oblivious as he advances his dogged and often repetitious attacks. In the early stages of battle a wide array of Warriors will fling themselves at Stone Deaf, but inevitably they fall back exahusted or lose interest when they see that their best weapons have no effect. His only real enemy is Admin, who has the power to eject him from the discussion forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boredom leads people to the troll side. Low class fun, but still, kinda fun I guess.

Why, thank you, ultimate Lurker Ira =D
Yes, that too. That's Internet for you.

We also see examples of this:

"A Swarm hive

A Swarm hive is almost impossible to detect. When a hapless victim stumbles on a forum that houses a Swarm and disturbs it with an offending message, the Swarm will erupt and fly at their victim from all directions. Taken one at a time the irrelevant, often mindless individual attacks can be easily brushed aside, but because of the sheer volume of the assault even the strongest Warriors must eventually yield.

Warning: Only those who are highly skilled in Swarm management techniques should attempt to wade into a Swarm hive. but even with protective clothing opposing Warriors should expect to suffer a few stings."

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The swarm hive... Those are really often nowadays.

The Staff Tick
This warrior prefers to fight on the vm and pm walls of the staff members profiles instead of doing so out in the open through threads and discussions. Sucking upon the blood of innocent staff members, these parasitic warriors obcess about staff members, generally one in particular. Instead of discussing normal forum topics or making their own, these warriors pick and prick about the staff member in an attempt to make him bleed to their own pleasure. They stalk the staff member, lurking around every action they take and making sure they note every single mistake even if there is none. They will then go to the staff members wall and, through sarcastic or ironic remakrs will try to induce the staff member into mistake or induce his wrath. From that wrath they take pleasure in showcasing to the community how unfair and corrupt the staff is and how innocent and just they are in opposition. Some Staff ticks are very smart and agile, managing to outsmart most normal members and even the most expeirenced staff member maybe prone to take a few battle wounds in their weak moments. Although they won't ofetn partake in normal sections of the forum they will have done so in the past and although being harmless towards most nomral warriors and members, Staff Ticks are also very opportunistic for as, although they like the one-on-one discussion in vms/pms with the staff member they cling onto, any staff member or situation where they can dig into a staff discussion they take part. If there is any type of staff bashing, often staff ticks swarm in and suck dry any blood they can feed on, working together to take pleasure in the "kill", be it from staff or from any member who disagrees with them so beware. Because they are small and doe little damage, the parasitic Staff Ticks normally end up facing virtual death by "permatitis bannun" but some, more skillful ones manage to fester around for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Horus

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao @the Centurion, that'll be me soon. xD

Very amusing list.