Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to be honest i don't really remember it , but i do remember i got really bored, maybe because i had some spoils about , people who didn't watch water 7 don't read
luffy vs ussop battle and that they are gonna get a new ship in water 7 and i really wanted to watch those things
but still back there i didn't even know what filler is, so getting bored in the main story (as i thought it was) was really frustrating
You basically spoiled yourself when you wanted to get to the battle. Of course if you knew everything about what would happen next everything in between would get boring to you! Who knew!

Everyone bitching about the new episodes that come out like pacing was slow, animation sucks, this didn't happen in the manga ... these people are entitled to their opinion. However, it doesn't mean that you should tell other people, watching the series for the first time and do not want to get spoiled, that some arcs suck. Let them judge for themselves. You did yourself a disservice in knowing what would happen next. You suckered yourself so much into seeing that battle and the new things coming that you completely disregarded the scenes in between.

Nikos150

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You basically spoiled yourself when you wanted to get to the battle. Of course if you knew everything about what would happen next everything in between would get boring to you! Who knew!

Everyone bitching about the new episodes that come out like pacing was slow, animation sucks, this didn't happen in the manga ... these people are entitled to their opinion. However, it doesn't mean that you should tell other people, watching the series for the first time and do not want to get spoiled, that some arcs suck. Let them judge for themselves. You did yourself a disservice in knowing what would happen next. You suckered yourself so much into seeing that battle and the new things coming that you completely disregarded the scenes in between.
well i got to admit i did that , i mean about saying that sky island is boring, my bad about that, anyway, i didn't have many spoils just those two but about G8 i stand by what i said, maybe wrong maybe right, it's just my opinion...

P.S btw i edited the comment about sky island cause it would indeed be bad for people that watch one piece for the first time

Last edited:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i got to admit i did that , i mean about saying that sky island sucks, my bad about that, anyway, i didn't have many spoils just those two but about G8 i stand by what i said, maybe wrong maybe right, it's just my opinion...

P.S btw i edited the comment about sky island cause it would indeed be bad for people that watch one piece for the first time
Well alright, your loss :shrug: