For those who want to skip fillers...

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I had seen various post where people ask "is x arc filler?" or "can I skip y arc?" and the most recent one I saw got me thinking.

So, I made this for OP fans who just got into the series (lately I've seen more than before getting hooked...) Why? Because googling if an arc is filler or not can bring you severe spoilers which you'll regret later on. And also, to make it easier for everyone.

This are the fillers arc, if you want to skip them you won't affect the story's plot of course, yet once you see all OP episodes aired so far I'm sure that you will want more and go back to the fillers because, unlike Naruto fillers, they're cool and make sense (something Naruto fillers lack a lot)

So, here they are:

Episodes 50 & 51 (although ep 50 was made by Oda, OP creator, but never included in the manga because he was pressured to being Grand Line arc)

Apis arc (ep 54-60, the beginning of 61 is also filler but you'll have to watch it because the rest is canon and very important)

Mugiwara arc (ep 131-135)

Zenny Pirates arc (ep 136-138)

Rainbow Mist arc (ep 139-143)

G8 Fortress arc (ep 196-206, it's an amazing arc though, it would be stupid to skip it)

Ocean of dreams arc (ep 220-224)

Return of Foxy arc (ep 225-first half of 226, but second half is canon and vital for the next arc)

Mugiwara special arc (ep 279-283)

Return to Water 7 arc (ep 317-319; ep 318 is hilarious though, Zoro as babysitter!)

Ice Hunter arc (ep 326-335)

Spa Island arc (ep 382-384; don't skip if you like Zoro, Nami and Robin fanservice though ;))

Little East Blue arc (ep 426-429; it's a special arc that's related to the movie, watch it when you're ready to see Strong World!)

OP & Toriko crossover special (ep 492)

And, to the moment, no more fillers. None are predicted to happen anytime soon, woohoo! xd

Reactions: Godslayer

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'll break it down according to how I remember them:

Loguetown Filler - Sanji cooking and Usopp vs Daddy was awesome.
Apis Filler - I didn't really hate or like this arc. So it's okay if you skip it.
Mugiwara Filler - It's funny. Skip worthy though.
Zenny Filler - Funny. Recommended not to skip since goats are the GOAT.
Rainbow Mist Filler - The only thing worth looking at here was the Zoro Sanji yaoi.
G8 Filler - DO. NOT. SKIP.
Ocean Dream Filler - If you're looking for Mugiwara interaction then don't skip.
Foxy Filler - For the lols. It's okay if you skip though.
Water 7 Filler - Sanji cooking and Zoro babysitting for lol.
Ice Hunter Filler - Skip worthy.
Spa Island Filler - Skip worthy too, but Nami and Robin fanservice.
Shiki Filler - Skip this shit. But if you're gonna watch Strong World, then watch it.

What about the random oyabun filler?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah it is, what it's so good about it?? after you finish a boring arc like sky island you finnaly wanna go on and you are stuck in a fortress running around . gimme a break
Yeah gimme a break, it totally doesn't show nakama interaction at its finest, and how the Strawhats would react when they infiltrate a marine base.

It's clear dude, you don't appreciate good storytelling.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah gimme a break, it totally doesn't show nakama interaction at its finest, and how the Strawhats would react when they infiltrate a marine base.

its actually pretty good u know
sanji cooking
zoro and usop in a brig with condoriano LOL
and sanji wanted to show the marine the impact dial but it turn out to be the tone dial LOL at the marine reaction
and condoriano when he shoot that huge bazooke and it turned out the reverse and yet he said "oh i see"slap LOL

Nikos150

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

omg i am a huge OP fan and i love it's storytelling, but it was so boring filler, i mean foxy one was at least funny, this was boring, in my opinion always...

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its actually pretty good u know
sanji cooking
zoro and usop in a brig with condoriano LOL
and sanji wanted to show the marine the impact dial but it turn out to be the tone dial LOL at the marine reaction
and condoriano when he shoot that huge bazooke and it turned out the reverse and yet he said "oh i see"slap LOL
I was being sarcastic.

omg i am a huge OP fan and i love it's storytelling, but it was so boring filler, i mean foxy one was at least funny, this was boring, in my opinion always...
Liar. G8 is superior to even the canon Foxy Arc in every way, and you're saying Foxy was funny? What about Major Shepherd? How Usopp tried to impersonate him? When Sanji taught the base cooks what cooking was? When Chopper saved lives of enemies? When Zoro got lost? When Luffy farting into the Flavor Dial made a chance to escape?

When Luffy proved he was a better ninja than Naruto?

Try harder dude. You're just shielding your eyes with hate.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol :p , and why would i shield my eyes with hate? :S
Since you pretend you like OP storytelling, when all you appreciate is a good dose of emo characters, a nice helping of grimdark atmosphere, and lots of fighting. In short, a battlewhore.

Clue in my man, storytelling isn't about pulling a serious face and badass walks ALL THE DAMN TIME.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have no problem with differing opinions. But you described G8 as filler about the SH "running around" a marine base, and that it was boring. That's a pack of bull and you know your opinion was wrong. If I put myself in your shoes you probably skipped the whole filler after seeing them don marine uniforms and Sanji cooking in the base cafeteria.

Nikos150

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
to be honest i don't really remember it , but i do remember i got really bored, maybe because i had some spoils about , people who didn't watch water 7 don't read
luffy vs ussop battle and that they are gonna get a new ship in water 7 and i really wanted to watch those things
but still back there i didn't even know what filler is, so getting bored in the main story (as i thought it was) was really frustrating